FOREVER FOR EACH OTHER

De Secretstar_0204

This is the story of the many pairs which made by destiny there are alot of miseries, problem in their way bu... Mais

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53 (the truth)
Episode 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
Episode 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
Episode 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
Episode 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
Episode 74
Episode 75 (final part)

EPISODE 24

199 17 42
De Secretstar_0204

NEXT DAY...

It was the match day.... the match is going to take place in xianwu hall in the evening.. No one knows about this except meng xiao, tinghao and baicao...

At 10 o clock.. In fang enterprises.... Meng xiao came to meet tinghao...

Tinghao: so are you came to forfeit the match??

Meng xiao (smiling) : not at all... I came here to tell you something about your wife...

Tinghao: don't dare to say a single word against her otherwise I will break your bones right now...

Meng xiao: is she gets friendly with everyone that easily??

Tinghao: what do you mean by friendly??

Meng xiao: you know what she came to me a lot of times... She already know you are going to lose as because of your some health issues...

Tinghao: stop your rubbish...

Meng xiao (slyly) : what if I show you some proof??

He having a envelope in his hand, put out some photos of baicao with him...

Tinghao suspiciously looks at them...

Tinghao smiles...

Tinghao: what do you think I will doubt my wife because of this fake photos?? I know you slyly click this photos.. Also my wife is a very caring person, she will care for every person whether it's her life villain...

Meng xiao (smiling) : villain!! so you don't believe me... What if she support me in today's match??.

Tinghao laughs. .

Tinghao: you mean she will support you in front of me.. In your dreams.... Now leave from here... If you want to stay alive in today's match...

Meng xiao: you know what today she will support me because she already decided that I m going to win today.... You will know it soon... Even I like her so much... Soon she will come to me...

Tinghao (loudly) : enough!!

He leaves from there...

Tinghao having a big aggression, close his fist angrily...

Tinghao: I don't know why he is trying to come between us?? (He looks at the photos) I know silly you will definitely support me.. You love me a lot... I don't have to get worried because of this....

Meng xiao: I know fang tinghao you love your wife so much also trust her but I put a small matchstick against baicao now it will catch fire soon... A small doubt is enough to broke any relationship...

Baicao was in the hospital with yi feng...

Baicao: today, I m too scared because senior tinghao having a match with Meng xiao.. He promised me that he won't injured himself but still my mind is too scared because Meng xiao already make you like this.. What if he also make senior tinghao... (Scared) No...no... I can't take the risk.. But he won't going to listen me.. If he decided then no one can stop him from doing that.... But how will I let him take the risk???

Then a voice came from behind.., "you can make him angry"

Baicao turned, it was a nurse...

Baicao (confused) : what??

She came inside...

Nurse: I m sorry, I listen everything...

Baicao: it's ok... What are you saying??Can you suggest me something??

Nurse: see I know you as well as your husband.. Mr fang was a very furious and mind blowing yuanwudao player.. But he have gone through a operation to save his sister's life... I can suggest something if you don't mind...

Baicao: yess please, I m really stuck into big problem...

Baicao was looking at her hopefully...

Nurse: you know sometime hatred also helps people to win directly..

Baicao: what?? No!!!yuanwudao should not be played with hatred... It is played to express our best...

Nurse: I know misses fang but sometimes to teach people we have to put anger in the right place... If Mr fang gets angry at the time of match then he can suppress Meng xiao in few minutes without getting hurt...

Baicao: what?? (She goes into thinking)  maybe she is right, if he was angry at that time so he will suppress him in few seconds... Then I don't have to be worried... Also I know that he won't hurt Meng xiao brutally....

Nurse: see it's your wish.. I just suggest you what I see in most of matches.. In anger, people suppress the other one in few minutes...

Baicao: yess you are right, but how will he get angry..??

Nurse: it's simple... If you support Meng xiao then he will definitely burn in anger...

Baicao (shocked) : no!!! Not at all.. Why will I support Meng xiao?? Senior tinghao always support me when I need him I can't do that...

Nurse : but nothing can make him that much angry after watching her wife supporting other...

She leaves from there...

Baicao have been going through this matter...

Baicao : she is right... He will get too much angry after this... I will definitely do that.. Later on I will explain this to him....(solicated) Sorry senior tinghao, again I have to stand against you...

At the main door of hospital... Someone is standing there with that nurse...

Meng xiao: thank you lemma, hope you are done with it...

Lemma : yess, she really get affect by my words.. She will definitely support you..

Meng xiao: now get ready fang tinghao, your wife is going to support me... When you see this then you will definitely start doubting your wife... My matchstick is going to catch fire....

AT EVENING.... TINGHAO WAS IN THE HALL, WAITING FOR BAICAO AND MENG XIAO...

Tinghao is well sured that baicao will definitely support him.... But still meng xiao words is revolving around his mind...

Tinghao (in mind): hey, why I m getting worried?? Why will baicao support meng xiao in this match?? Don't think too much...

Soon the match is going to start.... Meng xiao arrive at xianwu Hall.baicao also arrive at the same time...... There was only xianwu Hall members and three of them.. Tinghao went towards meng xiao...

Tinghao: so you finally came...

Meng xiao: get ready for your defeat Mr fang tinghao...

Tinghao: we will see it...

Baicao (in mind) : senior tinghao, you promised me that you won't get any injury but still I can't take the risk.. I have to make you angry so that you will win it without getting hurt... Meng xiao is really going to use his tactics... I don't let him touch you little.. So I will do whatever it takes to win....

Baicao also came towards both of them....

Baicao (confidently) : Meng xiao, good luck...

Tinghao looks at baicao surprisingly...

Tinghao: hey, what are you saying??

Baicao: senior tinghao, see I know you are going to lose for sure because you didn't practice from a long time also your health... I get ready because You challenge me that you won't get a single injury on your body... But I m totally against this match so why will I waste my words on you.. Meng xiao is going to win so I have to support the one who is going to win...

Tinghao was surprised to listen this from her mouth....

Tinghao (arrogantly) : I really can't believe its you... How selfish you are baicao?? I always stand with you whenever you need me but when its come to me, you always stay against me.. I don't know why you can't support me in my decision... I m thinking that this time I convinced you but you take it as a challenge...

Meng xiao: hey, I don't came here to see your mellow drama...

Tinghao angrily looks at Meng xiao...

Tinghao (in mind) : I know you did something that's why baicao get against me but still I don't except this from baicao that she will listen others that easily... Our relationship is really that weak??

He gets too upset by this... But he was looking at baicao angrily..

Baicao (in mind) : I m sorry senior tinghao.. But I don't want you to get a little bit hurt by this bastard.. Use your anger at the right place.... I will explain this to you later on... By the way, you are right.. I really didn't stand in your side always... Always the circumstances make me against you...

Meng xiao: get ready... In five minutes, we will start..

They both go to opposite side, relaxed for a while... Baicao was afraid to go to tinghao but still she go near him and sit besides him...

Baicao: see, I know you are going to lose but don't forgot your words...

Tinghao (aggressively ) : enough, there's no need of yours.. Go to that Meng xiao... Why will I keep my words.. You already decided that I m going to lose so how its matter if I keep my words or not...

Baicao (smiling) : okay... By the way I think this Meng xiao is really going to reach too far.. He was quite like you...

Tinghao angrily get stand... Hold her arm tightly also make her stand...

Baicao: aaa!! What are you doing??

Tinghao (angrily) : how can compare me to him?? I don't use sly tactics to win... Also don't fight so harshly...

Baicao: ohh really... Mr fang accept the truth, he is much much better than you...

Tinghao pressed her arms more tightly...

Tinghao: enough is enough.. Today I will defeat your Meng xiao in front of you in the first round... I don't let him touch me.. You are that sure he will win but let me tell you today no one can stop me from defeating him... Baicao, you are supporting the one who make your brother lying on the bed... Wow!! Amazing... You wanted me to ly in another bed with your brother, right??

Baicao really can't able to listen this...

Baicao (loudly) : leave me.. You are hurting me...

Tinghao (smiling) : what happened now?? Can't able to listen the thing you are doing?? Sometimes I feel you really don't deserve anyone... Everyone stand with you but you.....You always run away from your responsibilities.. Get the short and easy route....

Baicao eyes gets down as there were tears in her eyes..

Baicao (in mind) : I m sorry.. But I am doing this so that you get angry.. I don't have to weaken myself.. Come on....

Baicao looks at him with full confidence...

Baicao: I really didn't mind your words... It's okay say whatever you wanna say...

Tinghao: if my words is not hurting you then why your eyes are wet??

Baicao: because you are pressing my hands so tightly..(shouting) Leave me right now..

Tinghao (arrogantly) : what if I don't leave you??

Then Meng xiao said loudly...., "hey, can we start the match now?? "

Tinghao leave baicao... There were red marks of tinghao finger on her arms...

Tinghao: I will see you later on, first I have to deal with him...

Meng xiao (in mind) : I m sorry baicao, once you heal my injury but because of me you get injury... But my plan works.. Tinghao, you don't deserve her...

Soon the match started... They both bow to each other....

Tinghao (angrily) : i don't know what you said to baicao but i won't be easy on you... You really need punishment for your deeds... Just because of you someone is lying in hospital, because of you my wife is standing against me...

Meng xiao: Soon because of me you will lose her...

Tinghao: in your dreams..

First round...

Tinghao looks at baicao, she was also looking at him with worries but she take away her eyes..

Baicao (smiling) : Meng xiao, you can do it....

Tinghao (in mind) : I don't know why you are doing this but still I don't forgive you for this... You always don't stand with me when I need you the most...

Meng xiao was going to attack but tinghao kick him with much force, he fall to the ground.... His eyes were filled with so much anger, frustration...

Meng xiao stand but he wasn't attacking, pretending to be weak in front of tinghao... He was behaving like he can't able to get a chance to attack... Baicao was noticing this...

Baicao (in mind) : why he wasn't attacking?? Was he planning something?? Or I m thinking too much..

Tinghao was sweating too much, he gets too tired because of his health issue... He looks at baicao who was looking at Meng xiao...

He use his anger in his attack, make Meng Xiao out of the mat.. He get fainted or pretending to be fainted...

Meng xiao (in mind) : my plan is working correctly... Now wait and watch fang tinghao...

Referee: red wins....

Tinghao mind was shaking too much, he can't able to make balance, baicao hold him... Tinghao remove her...

Tinghao: I can handle myself.. There is no need of yours...

He leaves from there without saying anything.... She was worried for tinghao, going to leave but Meng xiao stop her...

Meng xiao: wait.. Baicao...

Baicao turn... Meng xiao gets up...

Baicao go towards him..

Baicao (confused) : why you didn't fight??

Meng xiao: hey, your husband didn't give me a chance to attack...

Baicao: see his condition is not good that's why he gets tired otherwise you were lying here in real... You were not fighting properly.

Meng xiao (guilty) : actually I realized my mistake baicao... Your husband can fight for you , for yi feng, he is so caring. He make me realize my mistake..others life is not a game to play.. I will also apologize to yi feng when he gets well.. That's why I didn't attack him back...

Baicao (happily) : really????

Meng xiao (in mind) : she was really so dumb.. She trust me at once..huh??... But she is so cute....

Meng xiao (smiling) : yess!!

Baicao: I m very glad that you realized your mistake... I know that you have your own circumstances which make you like this... But it is great that finally you realized your mistake...

Meng xiao: yess, your husband make me realize it... He can do everything for his family, he passed through a operation but still get ready for a fight... And you.. You also support me so that he get angry and win in the first round...

Baicao (surprised) : how did you know it??

Meng xiao: everyone can guess it... You really loves him...

Baicao (in mind) : I hope senior tinghao also understand this.... If Meng xiao can able to know this then senior tinghao surely understand it...

Baicao: ok so now I m leaving..

Meng xiao: wait.. Can we be friends??

Baicao (smiling) : yess why not??

Meng xiao put his hand forward for a handshake... Baicao did handshake with him...

On the other side.. Tinghao reach fang mansion... Throwing everything here there... Suddenly he got a message... He looks at his phone, it was from Meng xiao... He sent him the photo when baicao is doing handshake with him... There was a message also...

### Message ###

Your wife hands are so soft...  I was fainted but she make me awake.. Also console me that it was just a match if I work hard then I will definitely win next time.. She said that I will definitely suppress you one day

Tinghao throw the phone in anger...

Tinghao (shouting) : why she is doing this to me?? You have to be here but you are helping Meng xiao, consoling him... He make your brother like this and you.. You are feeling pity for him... Encouraging him...

############

To be continued

What is going to happen next??

Was Meng xiao able to create misunderstanding between them??
.

............

Keep smiling guys... 😄😄😄😄
Don't forget to vote and comment.. Actually I wanted to thanks everyone who comment in my every part.. Your words motivate me a lot... So

Thank you so much

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5K 399 17
Neither of them had total confidence in destiny. Not even when they started to see the invisible red strings that bound people to their soul mates. N...
41.3K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
21.8K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
38.1K 1K 25
The world has started to collapse with each other. The truest scene will finally begin. As a child fall to the world with no clue,no reason,no way ba...