FOREVER FOR EACH OTHER

By Secretstar_0204

This is the story of the many pairs which made by destiny there are alot of miseries, problem in their way bu... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53 (the truth)
Episode 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
Episode 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
Episode 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
Episode 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
Episode 74
Episode 75 (final part)

EPISODE 23

252 15 14
By Secretstar_0204

Next day..... It was sunday... At 10:00 Am

Baicao awakes and noticed the condition of room.... Looks at her hand....

Baicao (confused) : who did this?? Wait.. Who else can do it?? Senior tinghao!!!... Yesterday I shout on him but still he was worried for me... I really wanted to talk to you, to share this with you but I m little scared because yesterday I really behave bad with you... I don't know what will he think if I go to him.... What if he was mad at me??

Tinghao was sitting in the living area... Baicao come out from her room... She was very sad... Wanted to talk to him... But they both are thinking that they mad from each other so it's hard for both of them to talk...

Baicao (in mind) : what I do?? Senior yi feng was also admitted in hospital.. I wanted to tell him that he is my brother.. He won't say anything... But why I m quite scared to talk to him?? As we didn't talk from a while so it was quite difficult..I behave very rude with him yesterday. (Take a deep breath) baicao!! Tell him, he is your husband.. Why will he say something to you?? Even help you in this situation..

She take some steps, she was quite scared what if he shout on her.. Then she stops.....

Baicao (in mind) : I can't do this...

She goes out... Tinghao was noticing her but he was also feeling quite worried.. He was thinking that she wanted to stay alone so she wasn't coming to him..

Tinghao: I know you are very sad but it's seems you don't need me that's why going away from me...

Baicao sit on the bench outside... She started crying...

Baicao (crying) : why all this happen to me?? Always I feel alone in this time.. Senior yi feng is my brother, I have to be happy that I get my brother but I get him in this situation, he can't talk to me... I can't even able to share my pain with senior tinghao... What will I do?? Always my closeoness get away from me.. When I realized that ruobai is the one who always be my side, my family, I lost him.. Then I realized that I love senior tinghao, he also leave me for one year... Now when I get my brother, he wasn't talking to me..(loudly) Why??

Then xiaoying call baicao...

Baicao removes her tears... Pick up the call...

Baicao (trying to talk in a happy tone) : hello!!! So you are missing me...

Xiaoying : baicao, you know better than me that you can't pretend to be happy......

Baicao closed her eyes... Tears fall from her eyes..

Baicao (smiling) : no... I m not acting..

Xiaoying: hey, I know you, right now you need someone... Senior tinghao is there.. Go to him.. He knows everything..

Baicao (shocked) : what?? He knows everything??

Xiaoying: yes!! I tell him because he can support you, you are very sad in this period of time,you need someone.. So go to him..

Baicao : but we didn't talk from a while.. I m feeling very awkward, what if he shout on me??

Xiaoying: come on.. You both love each other, can understand each other pain... You both are making it awkward. Just go baicao!!... It didn't Matter how much complications are there... He will always with you in your tough time...

Baicao: yess, you are right... I really want him...

Xiaoying: yes...he won't say anything, he will support you, help you, console you. . Whether he was mad or what, in this situation he will definitely help you.. So go...

Baicao (hopefully) : really?? He won't say anything...

Xiaoying: yes!!

Then baicao hang up the call....

She goes inside... Tinghao was reading magazine in the couch...

Baicao (in mind) : xiaoying is right, why will he say anything??? I have to go to him. .

She goes forward...stand in front of him... Tinghao look at her... Then baicao sit beside him, take his hand and put it on her own shoulder.. Put her head on his shoulder... They both didn't say anything... Baicao hug him tightly... Tinghao also pats her head... It's seems they both are consoling each other, understanding each other without saying anything....

Tinghao (in mind) : cry out cutie pie....

She started crying loudly...tinghao continuously patting her head. For almost a hour they both keep in this position..

After few moments later.... Baicao get back.... She was looking downward, her nose was red as tomato... Tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes.... Her throat was irregularly exhaling.... She sighed heavily, looks in tinghao eyes.....

Tinghao grab her face with his hands, remove her tears with his fingers....

Tinghao (concerned) : why are you crying this much?? You should be happy that you find your brother... You should be more happy that yi feng is your brother who is practicing with you daily...

Baicao (crying) : I m glad that I get him as my brother but now he can't talk to me, I can't tell him that I m his sister.... Why this happens to me?? Why??? Did I m that bad whoever come close to me God make that person away from everyone?? Did I really don't deserve anyone?? Why everyone have to suffer especially the people who are close to me?? Why??

Tinghao: hey, how dare you say all this rubbish?? You know what you are the best girl in this world so God take test of the person who are close to you to check that he deserves you or not... Understand?? You are very precious so your closeones have to earn you... Yi feng is very lucky that he get you as his sister... I also passes alot of difficulties to get you because you are so precious my cutie pie.... Until when you are going to cry...??? Crying is good but it isn't the solution of everything... We have to stand in time to tackle the situation .. Now stop....

Baicao (crying) : why God don't send them directly?? I feel so alone....

Tinghao (smiling) : why you feel alone.. I m always there with you.. Understand...(complaining) Now tell me why you don't tell this last night.... ?? I m so scared to see you like this then I call xiaoying, she tell me everything....

Baicao (stammering) : I... I.. M quite scared what if you shout on me... I m thinking that you are mad at me because of yesterday...

Tinghao twist her ear...

Baicao: ahhhh!!!

Tinghao: you!! You are so silly... It doesn't matter if I m mad or what.... I m always with you in these type situation... Whenever you need me, just come directly, I won't say anything....

Baicao: really??

Tinghao (smiling) : yess, now are you feeling better??

Baicao: no!!

Tinghao: why?? Did your mood was still bad??

Baicao: senior tinghao, my mood gets better but my ear is still hurting, could you please leave it... ??

Tinghao (smiling) : ohh sorry... (He leaves her ear) now give me your beautiful smile....

Baicao smiles....

Baicao (happily) : senior tinghao, I m feeling much better.... Thank you very much... Your words really make me happy...

Tinghao (confidently) : I know I m the best consultant you have ever got.... I m giving you my services for free otherwise I take 100 dollars for one hug....

Baicao laugh out little...

Baicao (smiling) : why are you giving me your service in free??

Tinghao come close to her face...

Tinghao: because you are so precious to me, I can't see you sad... I just wanted to see your smile...

Baicao (nervously) : I... I.. Go to wash my face....

Tinghao gets back...

Tinghao: okay go, but don't start crying again....

Baicao: why would I hide my tears if I have my all time free consultant service... ?? And now I won't cry because someone taught me" crying isn't solution of everything... We have to stand in time to tackle the situation .. "

Tinghao: good, your teacher really have good sense of humor....

.......

On the other side.... In the flat where meng xiao was staying........

Meng xiao was looking at the pictures of baicao... Also watching her matches video clips...

Meng xiao: there is really something different in her.... I came here for something but it seems I have to change my plan.... I came here to destroy her and his husband but now I want her to be with me..... Sorry brother!!! But this is the first time I get that much attracted by a girl.....

A girl was also there...

Girl : so what are you going to do next??

Meng Xiao: don't worry lemma... We will work according to our plan.. Just that now I wanted baicao to be with me

Lemma :but qi baicao is fang tinghao's wife...

Meng xiao: so what?? I will get her by hook or crook...

At songbai Hall....

Gyangya: coach, how you remember all us in a sudden?? I mean did you came here for any reason??

Chang an : hey, don't say like this.. I really miss you all but now I train students in changai Hall, there is also my sister... And ...wife...

Xiu da (teasing) : yeah!! Yeah!! We know why you are unable to come here??

Chang an: enough!! Actually yess, I m worried for you all that's why I came here..

Ping pong: worried?? But why??

Chang an: I listen that Meng xiao fight very harshly with yi feng...

Yang rui (sadly) : yess, and yi feng brother didn't came out of coma...

Chang an: Meng xiao did it purposely... He came here with a wrong intention...

Everyone (shocked) : what??

Xiu da: but we didn't know him?? Why will he do that??

Gyangya: coach, did you know him?? Did you know Meng xiao??

He get silenced....

Everyone was too worried after listening this... Then chuyuyan also came....

Chuyuyan: yess, I also think the same...

Gyangya: senior chuyuyan, you here...

Chuyuyan: yess, actually I noticed that Meng xiao played with a lot of players till now but he make yi feng like this only... It shows that he have any intention... Chang an, did you know anything which is unknown by all of us??

Chang an: actually his full name is shui Meng xiao....

Everyone get shocked to listen this...

Chang an: he was chen zhou brother... No one knows about him accept me as I and chen zhou was best friend earlier so he met his brother to me... Meng xiao study in a hostel.. He wanted to be a Artitecture, he was not interested in yuanwudao but it's seems he came here for revenge otherwise he won't came directly to anyang....

Gyangya: so it's means he came here to take his brother revenge....

Chuyuyan: yess and he will take revenge from those who was the main reason for the closure of feng yun Hall...

Xiu da: you mean baicao and senior tinghao....

Chang an: yess, I m worried for both of them that's why I can't control myself to come here...

Ping pong: ohh no... What we do??

Chuyuyan: don't worry, we will inform this to both of them so that they will be careful..

Gyangya (tensed) : no one was here... Today Xiaoying gone to his uncle house. Ruo bai was at his home city.. Senior yi feng was in coma... Who knows what happen next??

Everyone get so tensed and sad... Then chuyuyan try to give them hope...

Chuyuyan: don't worry, our songbai family fight everything together so we will fight this situation also...

Chang an: yess chuyuyan is right.... We will conquer everything....

In the fang mansion....

Tinghao: baicao, I m starving so much.... Can you make something for me??

Baicao:no!!!

Tinghao (surprised) : what?? No?? You didn't deny to make food for me....

Baicao (smiling) : actually I mean I can't make food with one hand so could you help me??

Tinghao: yeah sure...

Baicao (in mind) : I don't know why I forget every pain, problem with you... If you are with me then I can't stay sad...

Tinghao: let's go..

They both go in the kitchen.... Wear apron...

Tinghao: let's start our mission....

Baicao: okay, you make the dough... I will wash the veggies...

Tinghao: okay boss!!

Baicao smiles...

Baicao (happily) : ok then today you are my assistant.... Mr assistant, go take the flour from that yellow box...

They start with their works.... After few minutes, baicao was done with her work.... She turn to tinghao but she was unable to see what he was doing as he was standing opposite... She goes towards him.... Peek little from left side... There was a total MESS, his hand were half covered with flour also there were some flour on his cheeks as well as on his forehead.... His hands gets too sticky... Trying to take away his hand from the mess...

Tinghao: ewww.... Why I m feeling it so messy.. Did baicao daily do this...??

Baicao was looking at him from behind, remain silent..... Finally she burst into laughter.... Tinghao get surprised... In shock his hand hit the flour box.... And the flour spread everywhere.... Baicao eyes was closed, she was continuously laughing..... Tinghao turned, looks at baicao affectionaly, the surrounding get white because of flour.... A fishy smily automatically came in his face.... He was so happily, lost in that moment.. Everything gets slow...

Baicao (laughing) : really senior tinghao, you don't know how to make dough... Ha.. Ha...

Even tears came in her eyes... She remove her tears, open her eyes.... Look at the surrounding... The flour settle down, tinghao turn into a statue, he was having a smile on his face but his whole body gets white...

Baicao looks angrily at him....

Baicao (angrily) : senior tinghao, what you did???

He remain silent....

Baicao go close to him, shake her hand in front of his eyes....

Baicao (loudly) : senior tinghao!!!!!!

He stunned...

Tinghao: ye.. Yes, what happened??

Baicao: what happened??? Can't you see?? Look at the condition of kitchen... We came here for making dinner but it's seems you came here for make up...

Tinghao rub his head...

Tinghao(looking at the condition of kitchen): ohh no, what I did?? (Looks at baicao) sorry....

They both again burst into a laughter...

Baicao (laughing) : really, you!!!

Tinghao: what I do?? I didn't make dough in my whole life.., it is the first time for me...

Baicao: don't worry, I will teach you.. You have to inform me first then this mess couldn't created...

Tinghao: ohh so will you teach me??

Baicao (affirming) : yess

They both lean forward... Baicao take more flour, pour some water, slowly slowly mix it with her one hand...

Baicao: see, like this...

Tinghao go behind her, revolve his hand from her waist and put on that mixture of water and flour.... Baicao feel a sensation when he touch her hand.. She was just using her one hand.... Tinghao put his face down on Baicao shoulder....

Tinghao: now I m understanding it better... Thank you my teacher....

Baicao (shyly) : I think now you can do it... I will do some other work....

Tinghao: no.. I have to learn more.... So be in this situation for a while....

Then baicao go from there.... Tinghao was done with it... He started doing other task what baicao told him to do... Baicao was continuously navigating him...

After half an hour.... They were done with the food.. Tinghao serve it in a plate to check its taste...

Baicao: was it tasty??

Tinghao: ummm.... It was delicious.... Once check it yourself...

Baicao(open her mouth) : aaa...

He fed her....

Baicao: wow, it is so tasty..

Tinghao: it have to be tasty as it is made by both of us...

Baicao: so let's eat it...

Tinghao: but our clothes??

Baicao (smiling) : okay first we change them then we will do dinner together.. You go, take a shower until then I will clear this mess...

Tinghao: no, i will help you... Don't dare to stop me...

Baicao: okay...

Then they started cleaning the kitchen....
Take a shower.... Then started with their dinner.....

Baicao: really it was so tasty... I can't stop myself from eating it....

Tinghao: because there is so much love in this food...

Baicao (teasing) : yeah yeah, I know.. There are also your joyful moments which make it more tasty....

Tinghao (confused) : what moments??

Baicao (laughing) : when you are fully immerse in flour.. When your hands get sticky... When we burst into laughter.. These things make it more tasty....

Tinghao (in mind) : baicao, you really forgot everything.. In the morning, you cried alot but now you are so happy.. I m so happy that I m able to divert your mind... I promise you that I don't let you sad.... I always try my best to divert your mood....

#############

To be continued...

So what is Meng xiao real plan??

What will happen in tomorrow's match??

Let's see.. Till then keep smiling... Stay safe and healthy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 422 40
[Completed] Two opposite poles... an uncanny destiny... too many unknowns... One man with a killing power and the other with the healing power... The...
23.1K 3K 29
When two souls are perfect for each other, nothing will keep them apart. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were destined to be soulmates, two hearts meant to be...
128K 11.5K 68
'You are far away from me. Yet, your presence is always near my soul. I may not be able to see you but watching this moon shining brightly in the dar...
6.2K 344 47
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...