Been You (Trent Alexander-Arn...

Galing kay crazy_bout_arnold

10 years can feel like a lifetime when you are surrounded by someone special. Yet I feel like everyday we spe... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: I'm Trying
Chapter 3: The Reunion
Chapter 4: Something Small
Chapter 5: Its a Start
Chapter 6: A Moment
Chapter 7: You Deserve it
Chapter 8: The Choice
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: All Smiles
Chapter 11: Wait Until You're Ready
Chapter 12: Has No Right
Chapter 13: He's Back
Chapter 14: Stop Exposing Me
Chapter 15: Runway
Chapter 16: Abuse
Chapter 17: Please Wake Up
Chapter 18: Old Trafford
Chapter 19: Not Called For
Chapter 20: Trust
Chapter 21: New Years
Chapter 22: Promise
Chapter 23: 1 month later
Chapter 24: News
Chapter 25: Remembering
Chapter 26: Valentines Day
Chapter 27: Familiar Face
Chapter 28: Did she say yes?
Chapter 29: So I've finally Lost You?
Chapter 30: The Article
Chapter 31: Leaving?
Chapter 32: Movie Night
Chapter 34: The Attack
Chapter 35: The Waiting Game
Chapter 36: She is Gonna be Okay
Chapter 37: Memories
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Vacation
Chapter 40: Can We Come Back?
Chapter 41: Of Course
Chapter 42: We're Okay
Chapter 43: Baby Talk
Chapter 44: The Test
Chapter 45: He is Out
Chapter 46: Recovery
Chapter 47: Masons View
Chapter 48: The Past
Chapter 49: Gender Reveal
Chapter 50: Wait for Trent to Screw Up
Chapter 51: You got Caught
Chapter 52: Come Home Please
Chapter 53: Do whats right for your family...
Chapter 54: For Her
QUESTION
Chapter 55: Says it All
Chapter 56: Do you Want to be Here?
Chapter 57: San Siro
Chapter 58: Welcome Home
Chapter 59: A Normal Life
Chapter 60: Its Your Choice
Chapter 61: 3 months
Chapter 62 : Home?
Chapter 63: A New Beginning
New chapter and Book!

Chapter 32: Loose Ends

1K 13 1
Galing kay crazy_bout_arnold

Trents POV:

"Scott what do you want?" The tone of my voice getting more angrier by the minute

"Can we meet up? I have to show you something." He asks

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because it's about Shaimas safety. I know I have no right to still care for her especially after everything that I did but at the end of the day she was my first love and I would do anything to make sure she's safe especially from that monster she calls a father."

I sigh "where did you want to meet?"

"The cafe down the street from anfield. I'm about 15 minutes away."

"Okay, I'll see you soon" I hanged up and went to throw on some sweats and a tshirt. I hop into my car and drive over to the cafe. When I had entered I can see Scott sitting at the far corner with sunglasses on. I look around to see if anyone else had been here but we were in the clear. "Scott this better be good," I state and take the seat in front of him.

He sighs and pulls down his glasses to reveal a huge black eye. "I got a visit today."

"From who? Jonathan?"

"Yep, he wanted to tie up lose ends. When Shaima and I were dating he did the same thing that he tried to do to you guys. I had to hurt her Trent because if I didn't he was gonna do worse. I couldn't let that happen"

"So you cheated on her and abused her to keep her safe?" I asked annoyed "that's the stupidest thing you could ever do"

"Trent I couldn't risk it. I did love her. I will always love her but she was never meant to be with me in the first place. Whether I liked it or not you and Mason were always gonna be her number 1."

"So you are telling me what exactly? What does Jonathan want?" I ask him

"For you guys to not be with eachother. I don't think at this point he cares for her happiness. He lost everything and now just wants to make her life a living hell."

"He has already done that though. What game is this guy playing. She literally has to watch her back every second now and he wants to do more?!"

"I think he is gonna do something soon if I'm being honest. And I'm scared for her safety and for your baby" Scott sighs

My eyes go wide and I stand up "I have to go. Thanks Scott but I got it from here"

I run out the door and back into the car. I call Perrie right away.

"Yes Trent?" Her voice goes through the speakers

"Are you with Shaima?" I ask

"I'm at the studio with the girls. She should be at home with Alex."

"Damn it okay I'll give him a call" I end the phone call and press on Alex's name.

"Trent?"

"Please tell me you are with Shaima?"

"Ya she's taking a nap upstairs. I'm in the kitchen. Why what's going on?" Alex asks

"Johnathan paid Scott a visit today and I thought he would've came after her next. I'm going to be there in 10 minutes." I hang up before saying goodbye and make my way over there faster than I thought.

Alex opens the gate and I drive up to the house. I get out of my car and enter his house. "Thanks for saying goodbye by the way. Really appreciate it" Alex glares at me.

"Sorry mate but I was a bit pre occupied" I laugh "which room is she in?"

"3rd one to the left"

I walk up the stairs and open the door to the guest bedroom. Shaima is peacefully asleep on the bed. I smile and make my way towards her. I lay down next to her and place my hand on the side of her face removing a strand of hair from it. Her head tilts slightly and eyes start to flutter open.

"Hey beautiful" I smile and place a kiss on her forehead

"What are you doing here Trent?" She mumbles

"I had to make sure you were safe."

"Safe? From who?" She asks

"Your father had a visit today with  Scott. He got a nasty black eye from it. I thought he would've came to you next"

"Is he okay?"

"Ya he's okay but he's worried. But we will get through this."

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I just hate talking about it" she comes closer and places her head on my chest. I smile and let my hand rest on her back.

"Don't worry about it. I know it's stressful but you have to talk to me about these things okay."

"I will I promise." She says softly. I move my hand to the back of her head and massage it softly. "I love you"

"I love you Shaima." I kiss the top of her head and realize she had dozed off once again. I couldn't help but laugh but stayed in place making sure not to wake her.

"So what's the plan next?" Alex's asks from his spot near the door.

"We put his ass in jail and make sure he stays there" he nods and walks away. He's not touching my family. I won't let it happen.

———

Masons POV:

I entered my flat and something just felt off about it. The windows had been covered from the blinds which I never close as I like the natural sunlight. I enter the living room and look around and finally see Jonathan sitting on my couch.

"Mason have a seat son." He points to the other chair in the living room

I hesitated and took the seat. "How did you get in?"

"No need for the silly questions we all know how I did. Now tell me when I told you to get Trent and Shaima to break up did you listen?"

"Why would I even listen to you? I love Shaima. I would never want to hurt her like that"

"Ya and look at what that got us in... she's pregnant because you didn't listen" his voices raises

"Why do you care? What would be the difference if we were together? What is your issue with Trent in the first place?" I ask annoyed

"That is my daughter you imbecile. I have every right to say my part in that relationship."

"Ya she's your daughter but do you not realize what you put her through since she was able to walk. That girl has been through so much trauma because of you. And now that she's happy you want to ruin that for her. You are disgusting" wrong choice of words Mason. His fist had collided with my jaw instantly and I was put on the floor. Next he kicked my stomach multiple of times before stopping and kneeling down in front of me.

"Why should I let her be happy when my life has turned into absolute shit because of her huh! I guess the next person I'll have a talk with is Shaima her self. And we will see how things go" he smirks before leaving.

I groan in pain. This idiot thinks I don't have cameras in the house..?? I guess he just screwed himself over.

———-

Shaimas POV:

With Trents warm arm wrapped around my waist I felt comfort in the unknown bed that belonged to Alex and Perrie.

"You know if you keep moving something is gonna happen" Trent mumbles from behind me.

My eyes go wide as I realize what I just did. I turn around and face his chest "I'm so sorry" I giggle which makes Trent smile

"Eh I wasn't against it" he smirks and leans down to kiss me.

"We are not having sex in Alex and Perries house. I will never be able to come and visit again" I laugh.

"Oh we both know that's not true" suddenly the door burst open and Alex had a terrible look on his face.

"You guys need to come downstairs" he breathed out.

Trent and I got out of the bed and made our way to the main hallway. There stood Declan with Mason behind him. He was covering Mason and I wasn't able to see his face.

"What's going on?" Trent asks but no one speaks up. I move to the side and go to where Declan was and pushed him away. Mason had sunglasses on but that didn't hide his bruised lips.

"Mason" I sigh and reach for the glasses but he steps back. I place my hand on his arm and you can tell he loosens up a bit. "Mase please" he nods and removes his glasses to reveal a huge black eye and a cut on top of his brow.

"Let me guess... Jonathan?" Trent says angry

Mason nods "he tried to convince me to get you guys apart again. I called him disgusting and well look where I am now"

I stare at masons face and anger boiled in my body. This isn't fair, to any of them. And I wasn't gonna let it get any further than it already has. Cause he wasn't worth it and I'm gonna make sure he knows it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.7K 488 67
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ! ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ŸŒถ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐Š.
14.3K 183 18
"just tell me you love me!"
137K 2.3K 37
แฐ trent alexander-arnold THE TIME SHE'S NOT AROUND SOMEWHERE OUT-OF-TOWN HAS BEEN HARD...
63.1K 704 26
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!