Falling In Love With My Sugar...

By 769bitch

At first It was just for the money. Being kicked out at 18 for being gay and having no place to go was gonna... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Guys im stupid (just me ranting about how stupid i am)
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Update
Alexa // one
Alexa // Two
Alexa // Three
Alexa // Four
Alexa // Five
Alexa // Six
Alexa // Seven
Alexa // Eight
Alexa // Nine
Alexa // Ten (and i think last one)
Twenty eight (guys Liz is back)
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Thank you all/New book

Thirty two

5.3K 157 13
By 769bitch

Smutt warningg, this whole chapter is pear smut so if you're not interested in that kind of stuff I suggest not reading this chapter :)

Third person POV

As soon as they reached their hotel room elizabeth takes Alexa by surprise as she slams her against the door gripping her hand on alexas neck and pinning her hands above her head with her other hand.

She connects their lips and immediately their tongues meet, instantly fighting for dominance like every other time, alexa giving up this time, she than let's go of her lover's neck and kisses down to her collar bones sucking hard until a small bruise forms.

Alexa just standing there as she watches her lover take her clothing off obeying as her lover asks her to help only to get pushed back up against the door.

The older woman gets her lover back into the same position with her hand gripping her neck and her hands pinned above her lover's head.

She aggressively attaches her lips to her girlfriend's only to pull away biting down on Elizabeth's bottom lip, biting down hard enough to draw a little blood from it causing her lover to whimper, she let's go of her lip with a pop and makes a trail of kisses down her lover's neck, reaching her boobs.

The older woman starts to lick from the bottom of one boob slowly going up until she reaches her pink hard bud, she starts to softly play with it with her teeth and tongue while keeping eye contact the whole time.

After leaving some hickeys on the youngers right boob she gives the other one just as much attention.

After feeling like she left some pretty marks of her own she let's go of her lover's throat and slowly starts a trail of kisses down her stomach, elizabeth spreads Alexa's legs and kisses her inner thighs starting another trail of kisses down to her knee and than to the next thigh all the way down her knee and back up.

The younger woman already flustered starts to whine wanting the older woman to just simply touch her dripping core.

Elizabeth spreads Alexa's legs and without a warning she shoves three fingers into Alexa's dripping core and immediately connects her lips to her pussy pushing down on her bundle of nerves with her tongue.

The only sounds in the room are Alexa's moans and Elizabeth pumping her three fingers deep inside of Alexa's dripping core.

The moment alexa starts to slightly feel the knot in her stomach that she so badly loves elizabeth stops, she takes her fingers out of her and takes her mouth off of her and stands up earning a whine from Alexa wanting the contact that she had.

Elizabeth puts a finger on Alexa's chest and gets super close to her ear and whispers "stay right here, do not move or I'll punish you" Alexa's skin rises as she gets goosebumps from the warm breath of her lover's that traveled down her neck.

Alexa stands there just so desperate to feel herself cum with her lover, but if her lover isn't gonna give her that than she decides to make herself cum, she sits down on the ground and spreads her own legs and starts with rubbing her index and middle finger in small circles on her bundle of nerves.

Elizabeth gasps as she comes back only to see her lover didn't obey her, she gets an automatic grin on her lips already knowing how she's gonna have to pound the fucking living hell out of her lover.

Alexa gets a little startled when she sees her lover standing right in front of herself, she momentarily stops what she's doing, Elizabeth gets down on her knees to her height and aggressively grabs her lovers jaw and pulls it towards her and whispers, "you naughty little girl"

She stands up and motions for her lover to stand up as well, alexa obeys and goes to open up her mouth but Alexa immediately attaches her lips to hers and grabs her lover and picks her up and Alexa wraps her legs around Elizabeth's clothed body, Alexa's eyes widen when she feels something that should be there and jumps off of her lover "what the hell did I just feel!?" Lexa asks.

Elizabeth smirks and unbuttons her pants and pulls them down with her Calvin Klein panties and reveals a eight inch pink strap on and Alexa gasps, elizabeth smirks, "turn around pretty girl" Alexa obeys and turns around.

Elizabeth puts her hand on the back of Alexa's neck and bends her down onto the shelf that was right there and before putting the dildo in she leans down to Alexa's ear and speaks, "if I hurt you or I said something I shouldn't or you just don't feel comfortable than tell me to stop okay princess?" Alexa nods and swallows hard knowing what's coming next.

Elizabeth straightens back up and takes her sweater and bra off and aligns up the strap on dildo to her lover's wet core.

She slowly puts it into her lover, alexa immediately arching her back.

Elizabeth's POV

I slowly start to put more and more into Alexa's wet pussy wishing the strap on was my dick so I could feel how good it is to have her wrapped around me.

I start to thrust slowly earning some small moans from Alexa, I spread her legs a little more and grab ahold of her hips and keep the same pace but start to thrust a little harder hearing her moans get a little louder starts to drive me crazy and I start to thrust faster and faster grabbing ahold of Alexa's hair and pulling her head a little backwards.

The sound of our thighs slapping against eachother and her moans turning me on more and more making me go even harder and faster, I grab her right leg and pick it up and wrap it around my waist getting even more access and being able to shove even more of the dildo into her earning a loud moan from her.

"Harder har- hardeerrr" Alexa moans out.

I comply and go harder, "you like that you little slut? You like it when mo- daddy fucks you so good?"

"Yesss ugh, fuck yess" alexas moans get even louder indicating that she might be close, "I'm gonna cum soon"

I immediately slow my pace down quickly and than take the dildo out of her and let go of her, she stands up straight and turns around, "why'd you stopp"

I dont answer and instead I pick her up and put her onto the shelf right there and insert the dildo weight back inside of her, she gasps throwing her head back with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I start off at the same pace as I left off with earning even louder moans from her, she lays backwards and accidentally drops a vase that was on the shelf breaking it, both of us too distracted to care, as she lays backwards it gives me better access and so I spread her legs a little more and grab ahold of her hips again thrusting had and fast with my hip bones smacking her thighs.

I put my thumb on her clit and start to rub slow circles on it causing her to arch her back throwing her mouth open with a pleasured cry coming out, I than pull out of her and she sits up and asks again why and I again don't answer her instead I point to our bed and she obeys immediately.

"Stay right there and don't touch yourself, I will be right back, and I expect you to obey this time" Alexa just nods and closes her thighs wanting to relieve her throbbing pussy.

I turn around and walk back over to my suitcase and take out some fluffy handcuffs, I walk back to the room area and I see Alexa sitting there waiting patiently I smile at my beautiful girl.

I step closely to her and slowly connect our lips giving her a soft and loving kiss and than I start again and grab her throat aggressively causing her to gasp giving me the advantage to slip my tongue into her mouth, I pull away and stand up, "on the bed on your knees now" I say and she obeys crawling to the middle of the bed.

I get on my knees behind her push her into the bed and grab her hands and put them on her back and cuff them, I than slap her ass causing her to arch her back and let out a whine.

I align the dildo once more and start again with the same pace thrusting fast and hard inside of her, I slow my pace a couple times and go even faster than before causing her to cry out broken moans, "ahhh, yess like that, mmm fuck- fu- fuckk" alexa cried out.

I slap her ass causing her to arch her back and whine, I rub her ass cheek and slap it again, and again and again, and than I pull out again and before she can whine I slap her ass hard causing her to moan.

I unlock the cuffs and lay on my back, "get on me" I say and she gets on immediately putting the dildo into herself and stays like that momentarily.

I bite down on my bottom lip just looking at Alexa, seeing her naked and glowing sweaty body on top of me with her mouth slightly ajar with her eyes screwed shut and her eyebrows scrunched.

I sit up and grab her hip with one hand and grab her jaw with my other hand and slowly kiss up from her collar bones all the way up to her neck and start to suck on her pulse point causing her to slightly gasp.

I continue kissing up and than connect our lips, she immediately kisses back slipping her tongue into my mouth, I slip my tongue into hers fighting for dominance, after needing to breathe I pull away and I slowly lower my hand down to her throat and than down to one of her boobs and grope it causing a small whine from her, I than grab her hard pink bud with my fingers and slightly move her hips with my other hand causing a loud gasp from her.

She than starts to thrust it in and out of her herself causing herself to moan, I continue playing with her nipples, I let go of her hip with my other hand and give her other hard pink bud the same attention as she slightly bounces and rolls her hips.

I move my hands down to her ass and connect my lips to her nipples causing her to moan even louder and grip my hair, I lightly bite down on it making her go at a faster pace, the sounds of our thighs being slapped against each others with her juices makes me almost cum right there and than.

I move to the next one and give it the same attention and than I hear her high pitched moans and I see her flexing her stomach muscles more which means she's close to cumming but I can tell that she's really tired and her pace starts to get slow so I grab her hips and help her out.

"Ughh, fuck yes, ahh, yess please faster" she moans out with her voice all raspy, I comply and go faster, "I'm cumming"

"Cum for me princess, cum for daddy pretty girl" and without a second to spear Alexa let's go of what she's so badly wanted to for the passed while.

All of her juices and cum comes squirting out of her leaving me speechless, I lay backwards and she lays her body on mine leaving the dildo inside of her.

I let her catch her breath before I pick her up with me and take us to the shower and I shower us both and than bring us both back to the bed and lay her down letting her rest, I lay next to her and pull her onto me, I kiss her head and she immediately fall to sleep and than I fall into a blissful dream.

Word count: 2046
Sorry, I was gonna put less with more details but I honestly have been trying to write this for the passed like four days or more and I just want to update it already lol.
I feel like I could've done so much better but I'm just so tired rn lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.9K 72
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are CLOSED 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if...
Stiletto By Skykrohn

Mystery / Thriller

520 96 41
Will Alexa and Isabella's relationship become complicated when one of them turns out to be a seductive man killer? Will one leave when they find out...
35.2K 308 6
Currently taken down for editing. DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. (IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) ( Boo...
367K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...