π™Όπš’πš—πšŽ(𝐻.𝑃)

By coIdhvrt

smutty fanfic all other warnings are in the first chapter, also i do not own any characters other than my own... More

Introduction
β€’Part 1β€’
β€’Part 2β€’
β€’Part 3β€’
β€’Part 4β€’
β€’Part 5β€’
β€’Part 6β€’
β€’Part 7β€’
β€’Part 8β€’
β€’Part 9β€’
β€’Part 10β€’
a/n
β€’Part 11β€’
β€’Part 12β€’
β€’Part 13β€’
β€’Part 14β€’
β€’Part 15β€’
β€’Part 16β€’
β€’Part 17β€’
β€’Part 18β€’
β€’Part 19β€’
β€’Part 21β€’
β€’Part 22β€’

β€’Part 20β€’

1.2K 36 9
By coIdhvrt

I'm going to publish the next few chapters when i'm done with work, but for now enjoy this! :))

Quick reminder that I am making my own plot but some parts are in the series! :)

*Mature content

It's all coming back.
____________________

"I don't know you!" I said angrily. When I looked behind me everyone had seemed to be gone. He grabbed my hand, I tried to pull away but I couldn't.

"It's me, Harry," He whispered. "I know you Maddison. You love me, and I love you." He said making my eyes slowly widen.

My eyes slowly rolled back, I was taken back. To when I first met Harry. I remembered it. I remember everything.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone again. Removing my hand from his, Coughing to catch my breath. "H-harry?" I whispered.

"No!" I heard bellatrix yell. "Get them you fools!" She pointed to Harry again. They tried grabbing him but he disapparated.

"I'll be back for you!" He shouted before leaving.

"No!" I yelled trying to grab him but Natalia held me back. I pushed her off me and stepped away from them.

"You guys knew?" I said as my voice shook, tears forming. They all looked each other. Natalia tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

"You knew, didn't you?" I gasped slightly.

Their expressions told me everything. "Oh my god," I placed my hands on both sides on my head. "Oh my god!" I repeated louder.

"M-my parents, My mum! Where are my parents?" I pointed my wand towards bellatrix. She gave me a dark smile.

"I'm right here." She smirked evilly.

"You're not my mother! Where is she?" I yelled louder. Natalia and Micheal just stared at me. "Don't you ever come near me." I glared at them and then at Draco.

Grabbing my wand and storming upstairs. I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. Pacing around my room. I rushed towards the window trying to see if I could leave from there.

But the bars made it very difficult.

I gripped my wand and thought of a place. "Come on, Come on." I whispered to myself, gripping my wand harder.

Didn't work. I cursed to myself. I heard the door handle move back and forth. "Colloportus." I mumbled watching the lock flip.

"Maddison let us in!" Natalia said knocking on the door. I ignored her and packed my stuff. "Maddison come on! It was to protect you!" She yelled trying to twist the door knob again.

I finally packed my things. I stood in the middle of the room. "Alohomora." I whispered making the door suddenly unlock.

She pushed through, her eyes watery. "Maddison please." Micheal whispered trying to grab my hand. I pulled away and stepped back.

"Don't you ever come near me, if you step close to me I swear you'll regret it." I had no emotion on my face. But I was angry.

"Maddison!" I heard Lia scream as I finally Apparated.

I gasped catching my breath. I furrowed my brows in confusion as I realized I was in the burrow. "Hello?" I yelled.

I heard scuffles behind the couches.

I tilted my head. I grabbed the lantern next to me, considering it was super dark. "Harry?" I walked towards the living room.

"M-maddison." I quickly turned around. Gasping as I dropped the lantern. It was Hermione but she scared me, she looked just like Bellatrix.

"Hermione!" I started tearing up and went to hug her tightly. "I missed you so much." I pulled away and widened my eyes when I saw her go back to her normal self.

"Me too, Harry and Ron are just getting extra protection just in case they do find us." She said handing me a tray of pastries.

"Where's molly? and the twins, a-and ginny or arthur?" I asked looking around the home. She placed her hand over mine.

"They're safe, I can assure you. Harry and ron got into a big argument over it and it resulted in ron leaving for a bit." She said looking down at the floor.

"I'm telling you harry! The last Horcrux has to be at Hogwarts." I heard a familiar voice argue.

"That can't be it, it has to be somewhere we'd never look! Everyone would think to check Hogwarts." I jumped up when I realized who it was.

Harry was carrying wood for a fire but dropped them when he was me. I slowly started smiling. Tears threatened to leave his eyes when he ran and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him tighter.
__________

"Cold," I whispered while I rested on Harry's chest. We were all on the floor sitting on the carpet. "Cold, and lonely is what it felt like."

"I'm sorry Mad." Hermione gave me a pity smile while hugging her knee's. We stayed quiet for a bit. It was weird. The burrow being quiet.

"This will all be over as soon as we find the last Horcrux." Ron said making Harry roll his eyes and groan.

"Ron don't start." He said annoyed.

"It's in the Castle! I know it is." Ron continued. This only made Harry more upset. He pushed me off and stomped upstairs.

"Don't mind him Maddie." Hermione shrugged.

"He's just mad i'm right." Ron mumbled making Hermione send him a 'Shut up' glare. I smiled awkwardly.

"Harry's just scared that he might have to go back to the Castle. He hasn't been back since," She said looking up at me. She looked down at the floor before continuing.

"Erm-Dumbledore died." She said almost as if she was nervous to see my reaction.

"Right," I whispered. I looked at the two. I know they consider me as a friend, but I also know they won't see past my Dark Mark.

"I should go check on Harry." I smiled standing up.

I walked up to his room. Flinching when I heard something get thrown on the floor. I quickly ran and opened the door.

He stood over a glass cup. His chest rising and falling fast. He looked up at me, the same angered expression.

"Do you agree with him?" He said finally making me look up. I knitted my brows in confusion. "Do you agree with ron?" He repeated, sounding more rough.

"I-I do believe it could be a p-possibility." I shrugged. He roughly grabbed my neck. Examining my scared face.

"Can I touch you?" He said stroking my cheek.

"Of course." I placed my hand over his. It's like anger took over his face. He raised a brow and threw me on the bed.

I watched him as he took off his shirt in less than two seconds. He was about to take off his belt but then locked eyes with me.

I'm guessing he didn't like the fact that I was still dressed. He walked over towards me and ripped my blouse making me gasp.

His eyes stuck on my boobs that were so close to falling out of my bra. "Fuck." He said under his breath as he roughly slapped one of them.

He looked into my eyes and then my lips. "Harry," I leaned back on the bed. "Are you alright?" I tried to stroke his cheek but he gripped my wrist and slammed it onto the bed making me gasp.

"Just shut the fuck up maddie," He whispered against my stomach. He reached my shorts and slowly unbuttoned them.

I looked up and slightly arched my back when I heard the zipper go down. I felt him drag his finger from my chest down to my clit.

"Tell me to stop." He said placing a soft kiss on my thigh. When I didn't answer he grabbed my face.

"D-Don't stop." I bit my lip.

He smirked and pulled my pussy closer to his face. I threw my head back and shut my eyes. Jolting up when I felt his tongue on my clit.

He pulled away before I could even finish. Quickly taking off his pants he mumbled a silencing spell. He looked at me as if he was figuring out what to do with me.

With the blink of an eye I felt him roughly slide into me. "Harry!" I moaned and I dug my nails into his shoulder.

He looked down at my nails and let out a quiet groan. "Take all of me Maddison," He grabbed my waist and pushed me deeper onto him.

"See if you agree with Ron after this." He slapped the top of my breast and grabbed my neck. I already felt myself about to finish.

"Harry can I-" He slapped my cheek making me moan.

"No." His eyes were dark as he pulled my head back by my hair. We made eye contact as I struggled to hold it in.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, and he knew that. I shut my eyes getting ready to cum. He pulled out as I came while my legs were shaking.

I whined and I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Did you come?" He smirked as he rubbed his hand up and down his dick. I looked down and nodded. "But did you feel anything?"

I shook my head no. He grabbed my cheeks. Roughly squishing them. "That's that sluts who can't listen get." He slapped my ass and threw me on the bed.

"Har- fuck!" I gripped the sheets as he fucked me at a fast pace.

"Are you about to come again?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Mhm." I said barely a whisper. He pulled out and flipped me over so my ass was facing him. I yelped when I felt both his hands roughly meet the skin.

"I'm about to cum right now and I would hate for you to miss your chance." He gripped my ass and repeatedly bounced it up and down his dick.

"Fuck harry yes!" I dug my face into the sheets as I came. I felt his cum travel down my thighs. He pulled out and flipped me over.

His finger trailing up my thigh collected his cum. He rubbed his finger along my lip and slowly pushed it in my mouth.

I hummed against his finger making him quietly groan. "Was I too rough?" He said pushing me towards his chest.

"You're never too rough," I placed a soft kiss on his lips. "We need to find that last Horcrux." I whispered drawing mini shapes on his chest with my finger.

"I know maddie." He said stroking my hair.

I slowly feel asleep in his arms, where I belong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 393 35
γ€Œπ—” π—£π—’π—§π—§π—˜π—₯ π—œπ—‘ π—¦π—Ÿπ—¬π—§π—›π—˜π—₯π—œπ—‘γ€βπ­π‘πž 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π›πžπ’π§π  𝐚 𝐬π₯𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐧 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭...
376 0 18
β€’ An on-going novel about Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood and Y/n Potter (the reader of this story). β€’ This is a fanfic and I do not own any of the chara...
555K 12.1K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
52.1K 498 29
Draco pulled down his boxers. "Since you were so eager earlier, Show me why I even fuck you in the first place." He spat. __________ Messy plot Hea...