The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

57 - Is she...??!!

937 18 4
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA'S POV:

"I lived a very happy, peaceful life with my family. Me, my dad, my mom and my brother. My dad and mom had a very beautiful love marriage. I grew up looking at them. I believed in true love. My parents are a great example of that. Each day their love increases for each other. I used to say to Mom that I would find a man for me just like my Dad. She would laugh in return and ruffle my hair. My brother Sam annoys me to the fullest. He is an overprotective brother which irritates me. Because of him, the boys in my school would be afraid to talk to me", I said reminiscing those days.

"I am glad to hear it. Because of that I am the only one in your life. I must send my kudos to your brother", Parth said with a chuckle.

"You are also annoying now", I said in irritation.

"But still I couldn't digest the fact that you were jealous of my brother", I laughed, making his face go red in embarrassment.

"Don't remind me. I am still unable to digest the fact that you are a Winston and h-- he is your brother. I did a small research on Sam before. It said that he had a sister but I didn't even think that you out of all will be his sister; his own sister. You should have said about your relationship with him when he showed up in our college. I was so stupid to feel jealous of my future brother-in-law. Instead of making him an ally, I was head on fighting with him; considering him as my enemy. How could I be so foolish to think of your bond in that way?! So stuoid of me", he said more to himself.

"To make you feel better, let me tell you this. When I was in high school and during the dance classes he used to be my partner. The people around us used to misunderstand us a lot of times because of that. It would feel funny when we hear rumors about him and me. We both used to laugh heartily when someone asked us directly if we were committed. At some point, when Sam needs to escape from his girl followers, he uses me as a scapegoat when they don't know who I am to him and in turn I will get all the jealous and envious glares from them for no reason. Now when I think about it, it makes me think how my days used to be ",I said, my voice a little cracked up, saying so.

"Even though Dad was busy he tried his best to spend his time with us. Sam annoyed me and left for a tour with his school friends. At that point, my grandma and grandpa came. And that terrible accident collapsed me completely. I have already told you about it. It was my Dad who gave me the strength I needed. He helped me overcome my fear. But the rain, storm, thunder and accidents affects me even now; you know that as well as you saw me at my most vulnerable times ",he pressed his palm against mine comforting me with his presence.

"After Sam went to college, I got my freedom at school but I totally lost connection with him. Whenever I ask Dad or Mom about Sam, they would say that he is fine... he is busy.... Whenever I call his number, he won't attend it. After one long year, he came back. I didn't speak with him. I ignored him. He tried his best to speak with me but I didn't even bat an eye on him. I was angry at him for not contacting me. As time passed, we both started to bicker like crazy idiots and fight with each other like every other sibling does. After my graduation at school, that night at dinner, Dad explained to me about the Winston custom. Every bloodline of Winston must undergo this custom. For one whole year, they should live independently without their family's support. That was why Sam wasn't in contact with me. I feel guilty about the days when I ignored him. Even Dad had gone through this custom. My Mom is a lucky one since she became a Winston and doesn't need to follow that custom. "

"Why did they create such a stupid custom? ",Parthu asked.

"I guess it's to make us know the importance of money. Since we know the burden of a simple life, we won't spend our money uselessly and work hard with full determination. Sam was making fun of me that I wouldn't survive and I would come running back. But luckily I sustained a simple life. To my advantage, I had Kryz with me. At the start, I felt the real struggle of life. I missed the luxuries of being a Miss. Winston. But I learned a lot and nurtured myself into a better person. By the end of the year, a lot of stuff happened. And I didn't have the guts to meet my family as I lost myself completely at that time. I still remember that night was stormy but I didn't feel any fear regarding it as my heart was more broken with another thought. "

"It was all because of me. I made a grave mistake. I---- shhh ",I shushed him.

"But then, Sam came much to my surprise. Now my Dad and Mom have come too. So, this is me. The total biography of Miss. Akansha Winston. Do you have anything to say? ",I asked him.

"Um-- I am speechless ",he chuckled.

"Your family is really something. How do they keep this a secret, generations after generations? ",he asked.

"Well, my family doesn't introduce their children to the world till they haven't undergone the custom. So, the people didn't know about us and we could mingle with the unknown people. You told me that when you checked about Sam, you read that he has a sister but there was no other info about her sister. This is a great example of that. "

"You are bound to keep this custom as a secret", I demanded.

"Sure madam. Will do", he saluted me.

"You know what? "

"What what? ",he asked back, in return.

"My Dad met my Mom when he was doing this custom. And my brother found his girl while undergoing the custom. And me, I found you when I was undergoing my custom. So, there is also a belief that Winstons' get their true love during this period of time; a beautiful belief", I exclaimed dreamily and hugged him sideways and leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes briefly listening to his soft thumping of heartbeat which lullabies me to sleep unknowingly. I felt someone press their lips on my forehead and then I was being lifted in mid-air. I opened my eyes in a daze.

"Sleep tight love", I heard the familiar voice and I snuggled upon his warmth placing my hands on his neck and went back to sleep.

********

"This is really awesome", I exclaimed loudly in awe.

Right now, I am standing in front of the canteen which is heavily decorated with balloons and color-papers on the walls and all the tables and chairs of the canteen are arranged around a table making it the center table where a chocolate truffle cake is present with my name and Parthu's name on the wall behind.

"Well, it's done under the inspection of mine with Erica's money. She was very glad to spend her money on you ",Parthu said, making me remember that day when he made a sweet revenge on Erica and Jacqueline.

"You are too bad. I hope I won't ever get on your bad side."

"How mean? ",he fake-gasped.

"It was what they deserved. I must always be a good man in your eyes ",he said.

His eyes reflected sincerity, honesty filled with love, care and concern.

"You are the one for me; my perfect man ",I expressed my thoughts and moved closer to him.

"We are coming inside", Andy shouted loudly and came inside.

I moved away from Parthu but he held me tight and pecked my lips and left me. I looked at Andy in embarrassment with my cheeks flushed.

"Perfect timing idiot", Parthu said sarcastically.

"You're shameless", Andy retorted.

Soon everyone entered the canteen before Parthu could come back with a reply.

We both cut the yummy chocolate truffle cake and fed each other. It was quite a loving moment, expressing our bond in front of others. The whole canteen looked like a mini party hall.

"Hey Erica ",Parthu called her.

What is he going to do?

"There are a few more flavors of juice ordered. Go and check it. And make sure everyone is enjoying this party. I must not hear a single dissatisfaction in any one of them. "

I would have stopped Parthu from bossing her. But she deserves every bit of it. Thank goodness as I found him that day at the right moment. What if all the things would have happened in her ways? I shuddered at that thought.

"Hey Neil, when did you come back?", I called him when I saw him sipping his juice in the corner.

"Hi! Just yesterday ",he smiled at me in a different light.

"What? ",I asked him, confused. Is there something on my face?

"Nothing Miss. Akansha Winston ",he replied to me, making me realize what had happened.

"How do you know? I--- "

"Kryz said to me and don't worry. I understand. "

"But the fact that you are Winston is still a shock to me ",he chuckled to lighten the surroundings.

"Well, I am still the same, old Akansha; only my surname has been changed. "

"I could see it. The usual, bubbly, talkative friend. "

"Could you enlighten me on how to kill a person in a sweet way? ",I asked him sweetly, showing my innocent face.

"Do you have a guarantee for their precious life?", he asked. Wrong question Neil!

"Um-- that's a hypothetical question. It cannot be answered", I said trying to look innocently.

"Then, I should keep that secret deep inside my heart ",he said seriously.

We both looked at each other.

One.

Two.

Three.

We both laughed together. Damn! I am glad nothing has changed between us even after he came to know about me.

"It seems your boyfriend is jealous of me", he said, making me turn to look in the direction where Neil looked. But before I could turn, a hand was wrapped around my waist.

"Missed me? ",Parthu asked, his mouth so close to my ear causing his breath to tickle me.

"It was just a few minutes Parthu ",I choked out the words, trying to calm my rising heart.

"So, how was your trip with your girlfriend? ",Parthu asked Neil, highlighting the girlfriend more.

"It was great", Neil smiled.

"Hey Neil! I am glad that you are here ",Kryz came out of nowhere and hugged him.

"I couldn't miss Kanz and Parth's party, right? ",he said.

Andy gave a jealous, pouty look and in return Theo hit his back, chuckling a little.

"What was that for? ",Andy groaned rubbing his back.

"Just for fun babe ",he winked.

"You must introduce your girlfriend to us soon Neil ",Chloe said, coming near us with Harry.

Great! All my friends are here.

"Woah! Whom do we have here? ",Andy hooted.

Jacqueline walked her way towards us.

She glared at me, anger written all over her face. What did I do now to anger her so much? But I don't give a fucking care about what she thinks.

"What do you want?", Parthu asked coldly.

"I am here to take the interview", she said, gritting her teeth.

"At the party? I guess let's find a spot to do it and finish it off. What do you guys think?", Harry asked. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

What is a party without a little fun? I smiled brightly at her and walked hand-in-hand with Parthu in front of her.

And I loved how her face burned with anger and jealousness. What a beautiful emotion!! 'Hey There, there is smoke coming from you', I really wished to say it aloud. Wasn't she the one who had a smug smile on her face when she had humiliated me? Karma is a bitch!

*****

"You have a boring set of questions. Why couldn't you add something interesting? ",Andy yawned.

"It was what Parth gave me ",she put the complaint on Parth.

"I just gave you a sample of questions. You should have prepared your own questions. "

An annoyed look formed upon her face but she didn't speak up.

The twenty-five questions were simple like asking about your hobby, your dream, and so on; a boring one.

"Mr. Saxton", a peon called Parthu's name when he came near us.

Parthu gave him a glance waiting for him to respond.

"You are being called to the office ",he said.

Office? Why?

"Okay. I will come ",Parth said. The peon nodded his head and exited the canteen.

"Is there any problem? ",I asked him, confused.

"I don't know. Don't worry, I will come back soon ",he said and kissed my forehead and walked out.

My cheeks flushed because of his open affection. Everyone gave me a cheeky grin.

Jacqueline too walked away from us without making a sound. Impossible thing happened. I thought she would bitch about something as Parth was not here. Guess everyone changes for good too.

"I am not in the mood for an afternoon class. What about you guys? ",Kryz asked.

We all looked at each other.

Well..

I guess everyone got the answer.

Bunk. The. Class.

"We can wait for Parthu. Once he comes. let's leave ",I suggested.

"Great ",Theo said.

"Where are we going? ",Harry asked.

"Good question. Suggest some places ",Neil said.

"Mall "

"Beach "

"Park "

"Villa "

"Theater "

"I guess villa will be good. It will be private and spacious, having a small park, pool, theater ",I suggested.

"Done. It's decided", Kryz said.

"Yup. Now only Parth has to come", Andy spoke.

"I shall leave him a message about our plan", I said, reaching out for my phone in my bag.

I- It's not there. I remember that I checked my phone before placing it inside my bag after getting ready.

I entered the car with Parthu. Then my phone rang. It was Kryz asking me about the Literature homework which I totally forgot. I am glad I am going to bunk that class today. And then in frustration, I threw my phone in the dashboard.

Finally, I got the answer. My phone is inside the dashboard.

"It seems that I have forgotten my phone in the car. So, I will be back soon", I said and moved my way towards the car.

How did I not notice that my phone was not with me before? Whatever...

I pressed the button on the car key.

Clink!

The car door clicked and I then opened the dashboard to see my mobile inside.

Thank goodness it's in here.

I unlocked my phone and opened the chat box of Parthu.

'Afternoon plans. Classes bunked. Chill at your villa ',the message was sent.

Job is done. Now back to the canteen.

While passing through the hallway, a figure blocked my way all of a sudden.

Here comes the psychotic bitch.

No wrong guesses.

The one and only Jacqueline.

"Going somewhere? ",she smirked.

Did I think that Jacqueline changed for good a few minutes before? I'll take that back.

"Don't you have eyes to see? Well.. I guess you have an eyesight problem. So it's fine. To your question, yes I am", I said and grinned at her.

She hates my guts and smile which makes me grin more.

"You are really a great manipulative, slutty bitch. How did you manage to make Parth fall in love with you? You being a poor girl, running around with part-time jobs planned really well to gain all his money ",she mocked.

Only if she knows? Idiot girl! How will her reaction be when she knows that I am Winston?

"Hey, you! ",she shouted. I guess I must have spaced out.

"Your words are so stupid when I hear it. I am not feeling angry. I just feel pity for your poor brain", I said, making her even more angry.

The more cool I am, the more anger I could see on her face. Interesting!

A small crowd had formed waiting for something interesting to gossip about. Typical world!

"I heard news that you are staying with Samuel, the senior. Is that true?", she asked, controlling her anger seeing the crowd.

Where is this topic going?

"Yes, I am staying with Sam ",I confirmed.

She clapped in mock-appreciation.

"You are a two-timer. Having both Sam and Parth at the same time, don't you even feel a little shame? Parth loves you very much but you still live with Sam. You will experience the wrath of his heartbroken heart, very soon", she sneered.

Before I could reply, I heard a familiar voice.

"Is someone speaking about me?", the voice asked.

Oh no! I hope he didn't hear what she had said a few seconds before. But looking at his cold face it seems my hope is down the drain.

"Would you mind if you repeat what you said? ",he asked sharply.

"Sam ",I called him.

"Cool babysis. I miss all the fun when I used to do this. Everything is under control ",he said.

Is this fun? He must have hit his head somewhere. Did he just speak about the days when he used to scare all the boys who neared me?

But the whole crowd was shocked to hear the "babysis" word which he said aloud. A name I hate which makes me feel like a small, tiny girl in front of him.

"Ba--babysis?", Jacqueline stuttered in shock.

"Yup. How else should I call my sister?", he asked coolly.

Boom!

It's finally out.

"My sister, Akansha Winston ",he made it clear.

Is she? Is she.. a Winston?

The whispers were strong and spread like wildfire.

"So, now tell me what you were saying? ",he asked again.

All her statements became false because of Sam's one sentence. I am kind of glad that he did it for me.

"What? Cat got your tongue out?", he mocked her.

"Even after all these, you are still finding a way to hurt my babysis",he stated.

Unlike his firm voice, his eyes looked terrific and deadly. He looked like a real devil.

"I a-- am sorry Sam. I didn't know that she was your sister. I-- I shouldn't have said those words", she stammered and shivered in fear.

Slap!

The sound of the slap rang very loudly. Jacqueline was clutching her left cheek in pain. Sam looked rock solid, his hands clenched.

Slap!

He slapped her again.

"Ahhh! ",she cried aloud in pain.

"Don't even think of hurting her. If you even touch her, you will see the beast in me. I warn you. Now ask sorry to Kanz ",Sam said coldly.

"S--sorry ",she said looking at me.

Her whole body shook in fear. When Sam is in a bad mood, he is much worse than Parthu.

"Even if I hear that you said something bad about Kanz to someone, I will rip your tongue out", he warned her.

She nodded her head in fear and then ran away.

Soon the crowd disappeared.

"That was-- um-- I don't know ",I was confused.

"That was quite cool. Was I intimidating her?", he asked me.

"Intimidating is an underrated word. You literally shook her to the core",I chuckled.

"That's the specialness of me ",he winked at me.

"What are you doing here? "

"How could I miss my babysis relationship party??!! ",he gasped like a girl.

If someone sees this face right now, they will be surely confused whether this is the Sam who spoke with Jacqueline but not me because I know that he is a fraud.

"Why did it take you so long?", Kryz asked me when I entered the canteen.

"Just Sam things. He said that I was his sister to the whole school ",I said.

"How could you miss the part where I saved your ass from Jacqueline and taught her a very good lesson, babysis? "Sam asked, more like exclaimed.

"Are you okay Kanz? ",Chloe asked concerned.

"Yup, totally. But I think we should check up on Jacqueline. "

"Why? What did you guys do to her? ",Harry asked curiously.

"Her face was swollen because of the slaps Sam gave her ",I said nonchalantly.

"Wow! How did I miss such a beautiful view? Shit! I missed it ",Andy groaned sadly.

The bell rang for the end time of lunch but we still remained inside the canteen as we had already planned to bunk the classes.

"Are you bunking your classes? ",Sam asked.

"Yes ",Theo said.

"Cool. Let me come with you guys too. Let's chill together ",Sam exclaimed childishly.

"Yahoo ",Andy exclaimed and did the fist pump with Sam. The energy levels of Andy are very much equal to Sam.

At that moment, Parthu entered the canteen.

"What happened?", everyone asked at the same time.

"I don't know. I am totally confused. Dad was acting too weird today. Uncle John was there too ",he said and put his hands inside his pocket.

He then took something from his pocket and showed it to us.

Java apple!

He has a jack apple in his hands. Was it given by Uncle John?

"Uncle John gave it to me. I have no idea about what's happening", Parthu gruffed his words.

It seems that they have taken an effort to build their broken relationship. Even though it doesn't have drastic change, there will be a small gradual change in it. There is an unknown happy glint on Parthu's face. It's lovely to see.

"You know Parth, the first time when I saw you, I would have beat you hard for trying to pull babysis away from me. But your eyes made me to stop all my thoughts. It was a look of jealous, anger, hurt, guilty, pain and most importantly love. When I came to know about what you did to babysis, I was totally mad at you. But babysis said that she would handle it herself. So, I revenged you with another beautiful idea. I flirted with her in front of you. It was fun to see you struggling from not hitting me. I admired your patience and tolerance for her. I hate to say it but the truth is you are the only person who could cherish her the way she needs to be cherished. But if you even harm her a little, I would handle you personally", Sam warned at the end.

"Thanks man! But I am sorry for over-boarding my line. I should have known better and acted like a man. And I would not give you the chance to hurt me", Parthu said.

They both hugged each other. This is the first time they hugged each other. It was a great sight to see Parthu and Sam sharing a bond between them rather than fighting like ugly dogs.

"Did you shorten the babysis into babe before? ",Chloe asked.

"Yup! It's true ",he nodded. "Since she didn't allow me to call her as babysis, I shortened it to babe. I know that Parth was jealous of that nickname ",he chuckled.

"Okay guys, it's party time! ",Andy reminded everyone.

"How about a ghost film? "I asked, smiling sweetly at Parthu. He stared at me for a moment.

"Sure, I will have no fear if my charming star is with me", he said, staring at my eyes deeply with his hypnotizing black, deep eyes making me speechless. I smiled at him warmly.

I feel loved. I feel home in his arms. I would face all the challenges of the future at ease as I have already experienced a lot in my life. I just wish to be with my love, my boyfriend Parthu a.k.a. Parthu Saxton, my psycho by my side with deeper love and no hate.

The End.

*********************************************************************

Hello my dear readers. The final chapter is done. Only the epilogue is left. I will soon update it and then this book will be completely over and will be pushed for editing work.

I am really very, very glad for your love and support. Thank you so much.

See you soon:)

With Love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...
90.1K 2.2K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
1.2M 25.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...