VICENZO

Por TheWalnutTree

Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life wh... Más

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
Chapter 36 part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 20

23.2K 556 356
Por TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
DRUGS/ALCOHOL
BLOOD/GORE

"So tell me Vicenzo, will I regret allowing you to date my sister?" Admir asked, his face was shrouded in the darkness of the club we were in. He was a cold, unforgiving man. His presence was powerful. The man did not even utter a single word yet everyone in the club moved out of his way, not even the women dared to throw themselves at him. 

I admired how much he cared about Lira. He was a good man. "I shouldn't hope so. I'll just try to not fuck it up this time." I said, my face was cold and blank to match his mood. I took a sip of skrapar; a type of spirit only produced in Albania. It was strong and bitterly sharp.

"As you know I would defend Lira until my last dying breath, however, sometimes she truly is a spoilt little bitch. Don't feel like you need to walk on eggshells around her, she won't like it." Admir said as he sipped his drink with ease.

"I wouldn't dream of changing for anyone but she finds it's hard to trust and I can't trust just anyone." I spoke. Admir rubbed his stubble and clenched his jaws as if he was remembering  something. "You have to understand Vicenzo, our parents were not around. She never had a mother figure growing up and as much as I cared for her, I wasn't around a lot." He said calmly.

"You're good for her. Now what do you say if I want to do a little bit of business with you?" He asked as he placed his glass down onto the tabletop. It was only him and I in the quietest  booth in the club. The rest of the place was loud and filled with people.

"I've noticed you don't have any guards with you. And business, what kind?" I said as I poured myself another small glass of spirit.

He chuckled lightly, subtle dimples appearing on his cheeks. "I don't need guards, this is my home. And I'd like to propose a little arrangement. Every month for a shipment to pass through America to here." He said.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that the shipment would either be dirty money or drugs. "I'll allow it, in return I want something from you." I agreed. He hummed and raised a brow.

"I want to learn from you." I said without breaking eye contact. His face remained expressionless but soon he wore a smile. "You want to learn from me?" He asked clearly amused.

I nodded gently. "Of course. No amount of shipments could possibly be worth your knowledge. I want to know how it is possible for you to walk so freely without guards. I'm not too proud to admit that."

He licked his lips and ran a hand through his dark hair before he looked at me. He held his hand out. "Very well Vicenzo, you have a deal." I shook his hand and it was done.

"One of the reasons I said yes was because of Lira. She's not greatly interested in our Mafia. And since I have no heirs, it would have gone to her but she's too volatile." He spoke.

"That doesn't still explain why you would would want to teach me." I furrowed my brows at the man. Fucking hell, he enjoyed talking in riddles.

He smiled and rubbed his eyes. "Lira will have heirs you see, whether they're with you or not. Still, it wouldn't hurt to teach you. I have nothing to lose and only an alliance to gain."

Fuck. He had it all planned out. This was why his Mafia was so powerful. This is why every other Mafia dared to breathe in his direction for he would eradicate you from existence. I had never thought about heirs but eventually the time would come. I was young and there was plenty of time.

"Why do you have no children?" I asked him out of curiosity. He chuckled and cleared his throat. Before he could answer he smiled at someone across the room. I turned in the direction he was looking at to see Lira.

Lira caught his gaze before looking my way. Her pink tinted lips curled into a small smile and she made her way over to us. I watched as everyone moved out of her path, she didn't even need to go around people. She held her head up high and fucking hell, she was fucking beautiful. I noticed how Admir avoided my question and I won't bother pressing the matter any further.

Lira stopped in front of us and smiled as she took a seat beside me in the booth. She got comfortable easily. Picking up a clean glass off the table she poured herself a small shot of spirit. I watched her tip it into her mouth unfazed by the taste of it. She licked her lips and looked at Admir and I.

"You really just left me. Fortunately I have some business to take care of so here I am." Lira grinned. Admir clicked his tongue in annoyance. "What business do you have here?" He asked, his dark brows were furrowed.

Lira chuckled and ran a hand through her hair. At the same time her sweet perfume hit me and she nodded her head at a woman across the room. "Her. She's fucking pissed me off."

"What did you do?" Admir asked her as he relaxed back once more. "What did I do? Why do you automatically assume I did something?" She scoffed. I chuckled and she caught my gaze.

"What do you think Enzo?" She asked with a playful grin. "I think that woman clearly deserves whatever is coming her way." I spoke.

"Bring her." Lira ordered a guard. He nodded before quickly going over to the woman. I watched Lira's steely gaze which never left the woman.

The woman was brought over and she looked at us all and gulped when she saw Lira. "Have a seat." She said as she pointed a finger at the empty space next to Admir. She now held a glass in her hand which was filled with more alcohol. The woman stiffened and I'm sure her heart was racing. "No no it's fine." She muttered as she brushed back her brunette locks. She wore a very short skirt and a crop top.

"Insistoj (I insist). Take a seat." Lira said this time with more authority. The woman seemed to flinch at her voice and quickly sat down. "You see brother, this bitch here has been spreading false rumours about me. It's all over Instagram. What did I ever do to you?" She growled at the woman.

The woman gulped and blinked several times. "I haven't done anything." She said quietly. "Why are you being so quiet now? Are you sacred? You should be, you fucking little bitch." Lira smirked evilly.

"You got exactly what you deserved." The woman spoke up more confidently. I looked at Admir and he looked at me. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh what, just because I killed your brother it doesn't give you the right to call me a whore and post edited pictures of me. You dumb fucking bitch. At first I didn't mind, I ignored it  but now, it's ruining my reputation." Lira growled. I could feel her losing it.

"Ju e vratë atë! Ti kurvë Shpresoj te vdesesh. (You killed him! You bitch. I hope you die)" The woman shouted loudly unable to hold back anymore. No one looked our way and if they did, they soon turned around.

I felt Lira rise from her seat and I knew that the words spoken touched a nerve. I intervened and held Lira's hand. She looked down at our hands and then at me. "I'm going to kill her Enzo. Don't stop me." She said as she looked into my eyes. "Why would I stop you? Besides let's just have a good time and you could just kill her later." I replied.

"Who's this? Your latest screw?" The woman chuckled. Did she momentarily forget who she was in the presence off. Fuck. Lira chuckled darkly and let go off my hand. She reached forward and grabbed ahold of the woman's head from the back and smashed her face onto the table, hard.

The woman let out a ear piercing scream and her eyes watered profusely. She held a hand to her nose which was now bleeding. Blood dripped through her fingers and onto the tabletop. Lira just sighed contently and relaxed back.

I relaxed back slightly and my hand found Lira's leg under the table. Admir waved his hand and a guard roughly man handled the girl out of the booth. No doubt she would be killed by tonight.

"You're being petty Lira." Admir shook his head. Lira blew out a breath. "Oh so it's okay for her to say all those things about me and that's not even mentioning all the things she said about you." Lira replied.

"Admir and I made a little arrangement, that means you'll see a lot more of me." I interrupted the silence when Admir didn't bother responding. Lira didn't acknowledge what I said.

"I don't have time for pettiness and you'd know that if you took an interest." Admir said as he took a sip of his drink. "How many times do I have to say it, I do take an interest to such an extent." She replied back.

She looked at me and smiled. She placed her hand atop of mines on her leg. "See more of you huh?" She raised a teasing brow.

Admir cleared his throat. "Fathers been asking to see you but I don't want to you see him." Admir said, his jaws tightened. "I don't want to see him." Lira replied as she looked back at her brother. Admir seemed to have relaxed when he heard her answer.

"You could have just not told me." Lira pursed her full lips. "You know I have to." Admir replied. "Would it really weigh that heavily on your conscience?" Lira asked.

Admir nodded gently. "It would. Besides he wasn't a drunk abusive asshole all his life." His eyes flicked around the room. "Won't you come with me?" Lira asked. Admir shook his head. "I cannot see that man. You know that I can't. I would kill him."

"Then kill him Admir. It's not like I care...I'll take Enzo." She braved a small smile in my direction. I remained quiet. She wanted to see her father and perhaps it was for the last time.

"Very well but do not give him anything. He doesn't deserve a single fucking thing and Enzo, kill him. Let him drown in a pool of his own blood." Admir growled through clenched teeth.

Fucking hell. I knew that Lira despised her father but I didn't know the extent to which Admir did. If they both didn't care about the man, I'm definitely killing him. I am guessing Admir hasn't killed the man due to the animosity he might feel from Lira.

We talked for a while longer mainly about business and how Lira would decapitate that woman's head. Soon we left the club.

"Come back with us." Lira gestured to the car she came in. Admir looked at me dead in the eyes as if wanted me to say no. Before I could reply Admir beat me to it. "You can stay with us, however, not in her room."

I rubbed my stubble and held the the door open for Lira. "Fine by me." I said. "Oh fuck off Admir, why can't he stay in my room?" Lira grumbled. She knew very well why I couldn't stay in her room. The things I would do to her, it would drive me crazy.

"Do not test my patience Lira." Admir said in his strong tone. Lira grinned at me, she loved to mess with him. Who knows maybe I will find my way into her room, accidentally of course. Perhaps I would get lost and stumble onto her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuck yes Albanian guys just hit different
I probably said this before but Admir is mines I can't share no thank you so go away

I REALLY hope you love the chemistry between the characters and what'll happen next 😉

Today I have 🧦 for yall. Some fluffy ones not cheap ones 🤣 These are ARMANI socks

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 22K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
963K 18.2K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
9.3M 213K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...