Bounded

By PreciousBun225

In the mid of Europe, a large span of werewoles resides under the decree of Royals. Surrounded by numerous pa... More

Introduction
Introduction Part 2
Theory of wolfs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A little note
Chapter 34
Theroy of wolves pt. 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 23

23.3K 1.8K 1.2K
By PreciousBun225

Jungkook prepared the feast perfectly, he didn't prepare the only planned two dishes but he also combined some of Lunar's famous cuisine in it. The feast was enormous and Jungkook looked both satisfied and worried.

He was worried if the feast was prepared according to the taste of Eclipsers or not. He thanked those maids who told him that His Majesty likes less spicy food, so Jungkook put fewer spices and more flavours in his dishes. 

His Majesty had gone to his chamber right after the soldiers. Jungkook remembered how that warmth around his body lifted when his Alpha disappeared from the cookhouse.

It was close to sunset when he finished his work. He sat down to drink a cup of water, wishing for everything to go perfect. He threw a last glance at every vessel assuring if they were covered by the lids or not and finally decided to leave the cookhouse.

Jungkook opened the door, finding the maids leaning against the wall, standing straight when they saw their Luna. "Your Empress," Both of them bowed to Jungkook and earned a nod in return. 

"Luna, the aroma of food was keeping us salivating and-" before the maid could complete her words, her stomach grumbled loudly and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"- I can't wait for the feast." She completed her sentence looking down on her feet. The other one came forward to escape her friend from embarrassment and said," Luna, Shall we show you the way to your room, The Sun is about to set." 

Jungkook smiled at the duo and said in return," No need, I learnt the directions in the morning. You both should stay here and please eat some fruits until the feast starts."

Both maids bowed again, smiling widely at their generously polite Empress. They are so lucky that His Majesty got them such a thoughtful Luna. Jungkook nodded again and turned toward the Main Packhouse.

In the Journey to his room, he met many soldiers and pack members who bowed to their golden veil wearing Luna. No matter how much Jungkook works or roams around, his veil never gets dirty, it's as new as his Alpha draped around him in their courting ceremony.

Jungkook bowed back to the elder ones leaving them in utter disbelief and emotion. Even after becoming the empress of the entire Royal Empire, their Luna doesn't have an ounce of attitude and selfishness.

Jungkook reached his chamber, on his way he noticed how everyone was doing preparations for the big feast. The feast will start soon. He needs to take a bath quickly because working all day in the cookhouse left a greasy smell on his clothes.

He wears a dark purple hanfu after taking his bath, adorning the last lapel around his hands, he was all ready for the feast. The light purple norigae was attached to the sash over his stomach and lastly, he wears his veil and crown. 

The dark purple colour was simmering on his pale skin, looking like a colour that was probably made for him only. His naturally glossed petal-like lips hide under the veil effortlessly. Jungkook heard the familiar footsteps along with the tangling of anklets and the lavender scent made him smile. He opened the door right before Jimin could knock on it.

The Royal omega's hand got stuck in the air when he saw Jungkook in a dark-coloured Royal attire. His eyes brightened up with a smile," Absolutely gorgeous," he praised not even stepping inside the chamber.

"Dark colours suit you, Luna. Wear them more often." Both of them walked out of the chamber as they know they have an enormous feast to organise tonight.

Jungkook smiled in appreciation," Thank you, hyungnim. I am trying some new colours, that's all. You should try them too."

Jimin halted in his steps like he heard something astonishing, he was just staring in space. Jungkook stopped too fearing if he might have said something wrong, "Hyungnim?"

Jimin hastily turned his head sideways and smiled again," I will try them, soon." If the moon goddess allowed me. The last few words are only for his wolf though.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. The Royal Prince told Jungkook that All of the pack members of Eclipse have already arrived at the dining venue and all of them are very excited for the feast. 

"I know hyung and I am a little nervous about it. I don't know if they will like the food or if they have different tastes in food." Jungkook's fingers were twirling around the lapels on his arms, straightening them around.

"Oh come on dear Luna, You know they are very lucky to have this feast and how couldn't they? Their Luna prepared food for them for the very first time. I am feeling excited about it too even though I can't have the feast." Both omegas walked down the stairs before taking the left hallway for the dining venue.

Jimin pouted in sadness, he wanted to eat the feast too but his wolf is vegetarian, Chim always throws fit with eating other than veggies, his wolf is weird. 

Jungkook noticed his sulkiness and smiled," What if I say I prepared a whole different cuisine just for my favourite hyungnim?" 

Jimin gasped and squealed on his tiny toes in pure bliss," Are you serious? You prepared something for me too?" Jimin never expected that as the feast was always made by the hunts.

Jungkook nodded his head," Yeah, I hope you will like that."

"Oh my goodness, Luna," Jimin dramatically half bowed to Jungkook earning some glances from the working servants," Have I told you that you are my favourite person?" 

Jungkook giggled brightly, his subtle laughter echoed in the hallway of the castle," No need for buttering hyung, if you liked the food I will train all the chefs or I can prepare it for you daily." 

"I will love it, I can assure you," Jimin said, feeling very giddy to taste new food.

"By the way, Jungkookie, Can I ask something?" Jimin asked when they continued their journey to the venue.

"Yes, Hyungnim." 

"Umm..a few days passed but I didn't see Guard Yoongi and Soobin, I wanted to ask if they liked the Pack or not. Do You know if they are comfortable or facing any problems?" Jimin asked. He thought about them yesterday before falling asleep, he needs to take care of them, now they are eclipsers too. 

"Yeah, they are comfortable hyungnim. Soobin was busy with his mate but I just saw him working around the field. And Yoongi hyung… he is in his rut. He mind linked me in the morning, wishing for my first day," Jungkook explained.

"Ahhh, I hope he will be fine soon. Although he can't guard you outside of your chamber as you live in the Royal hall now, but he can always be around you in public places." Jimin said, stopping outside the huge door of the dining room.

Jungkook felt grateful, he knew he will have to perform the responsibilities of a Luna in every turn of his life now but his friendship with his Yoongi hyung will remain the same.   

"Thank you, Hyungnim."

Jimin smiled and gestured towards the huge door, "Shall we?"

Jungkook nodded and the soldiers present at the door announced the arrival of their Luna and Royal Prince. The door opened and both of them stepped inside.

The dining hall was filled with pack members, everyone was there, the huge chandeliers illuminating the hall making it more admirable with moonlight. The hall got silent when people bowed down to the Empress of the Eclipse," Please take a seat," Jungkook voiced out his polite order and the people sat on their obligated chairs. 

Maids and servants are roaming around the tables, placing the big vessels and bowls of cooked food on the huge tables while some of them are serving beverages. All of them are in a hurry, wanting to complete everything before their Royal Alpha's arrival so that they could eat all together.

Jimin and Jungkook stand behind the dining aisle facing different directions to the tables. Jungkook smiled when he saw people already appreciating the odour of sauces and the flavours of food. 

But they can't start eating yet. They need to wait for their Alpha. Jungkook finds this routine very enchanting where people of the pack waits for their Alpha to come and their Alpha would eat at the very last after he assured that every member of his pack has eaten fully.

When the Royal Omega told him about this ritual Jungkook was left speechless, because he never heard about An Emperor who cares about his pack members this much. Back in Lunar, his mother ate first even before his father. What an irony, he was comparing Lunar with Eclipse, pure foolishness. Eclipse is a true pack like their true leader.

He watched as all the food got placed on the tables perfectly, the head of the main table was left empty for their Alpha to sit. Jungkook noticed how the people of Eclipse were sitting in pairs on one chair, only the teenager mateless members were sitting on the chairs with their single souls. 

The mates were sitting on each other's laps and they were looking very content and comfortable in their positions, laughing and teasing each other while waiting for the feast.

Jungkook's attention got taken away when his ears heard the announcement by the guard," The Royal Alpha King is coming inside the dining hall." 

His eyes moved to the door even before he could command them. The door opened and an overwhelming warmth spread all over his body, his Alpha was standing at the threshold of the door.

The Royal Alpha stepped inside and suddenly Jungkook wanted to back away in his steps. He doesn't know what is this irresistible flame in between them but all his soul wanted to leave his own body and be embedded into his Alpha.

This scent, this connection is not normal. 

Jungkook peered at his Alpha from under the veil. The Royal Alpha was wearing a maroon cloak over his black attire, his forehead was shining like a brilliant amber of fire, his grey eyes were holding the dark galaxies and Jungkook… he doesn't want anything but dive into those grey eyes who were looking at the pack members analysing everything around them silently.

The People of Eclipse were already on their feet to greet their Alpha, they bowed respectfully.

Taehyung stopped at the opposite edge of the table and looked around at his people before saying," Be seated." 

The people of Eclipse began thanking their Alpha for the huge bait while praising the delicious aroma of the feast. But Jungkook was still lost in his thoughts, his eyes were fixed at the Royal King but his mind was travelling around the edges of his thumping heart.

Jungkook could feel the eternal power radiating from his Alpha, his strong features, strong arms that can turn the wheels of future and mould the tide of history. 

The overbearing sandalwood scent made his eyes roll back in addiction. This is not normal. Is he the only one that is affected by it? Taehyung's power was making Jungkook restless, the more Jungkook stared at his Alpha, the more his insides jumbled up in a puddle.

But Jungkook was stubborn, he kept staring. 

The Royal King headed towards the Main seat and with each incoming step, Jungkook felt his breaths start cowering. His stomach burned with fire and his throat got clogged. 

The maroon cloak was trailing behind the Royal King, wiping the proofs of his steps. 

Jungkook doesn't know why he is feeling so many emotions all of a sudden but the presence of his Alpha was making him dizzy. He closed his eyes to calm down his heaving breaths, his hands fisted the free lapels around his wrists.

Jungkook was standing beside the Main seat of Alpha, their gaze met when Taehyung looked at the head of the table. Jungkook felt like the steps slowed down as his Alpha approached the chair.

Those grey eyes…

Jungkook was sure something was wrong with him because a wolf's heart can't beat with this much intensity. Will he ever be able to get used to his Alpha's presence? A series of goosebumps started from his toes and went straight up to his nape when Taehyung stood close to the chair.

The Royal Alpha King was looking at his mate, his eyes were located over his veil right over the other one's eyes. But he soon shifted his gaze to Jimin and sat on the chair. Jimin sat on the first chair in the left row of the table. 

The breathing pattern Jungkook was following wasn't helping his racing heart at all. He blinked his eyes rapidly to focus better ahead of him but an invisible fog was blurring his vision.

All haziness and blurriness vanished in thin air when he felt a hand over his fisted palms. Jungkook glanced at the hand, he had seen those rings before. Jungkook looked down as his fists loosen up and a rough hand slid under his soft palms, capturing them in a safe hold before leading him over the front of the chair.

The Royal Alpha made Jungkook sit on his right thigh, his gaze fixed over the table while Jungkook looked down. 

As soon as Jungkook sat on his Alpha's lap, his heart felt the utter glee of peace. It was beating normally, not racing. His features were not stiffened like before, they were soft, with a sheer glim of blush present over them.

The Royal Alpha motioned his hand toward the table and ordered his people," Start your meal."

The pack members cheered before launching themselves over the food. Jungkook looked at them while sitting on his Alpha's lap, he noticed their bewildered faces and astonishing eyes while eating the feast and felt immense pleasure. A satisfied smile occurred over his lips as pack members started feeding their mates and pups too.

Jungkook noticed all of them were enjoying their dinner while eating with their hands, it confused him. Why would someone eat with hands when the whole table was littered with every type of fancy spoons and chopsticks? But he felt content while watching them licking their fingers clean. Jungkook was not fabricating when he felt that he could watch this scene daily. It gave him an oddly pleasing sensation when his pack members would fall asleep with a full stomach of food.

Jimin opened the container placed in front of him and took some of the food on his plate, his mouth was watering seeing the foreign dish on his plate. He hurriedly took some bites and moaned in satisfaction, he chewed the food with closed eyes, the dish was cheesy melting in his mouth as soon as it touched his tongue. 

He opened his eyes but coughed two times when he saw Commander Hoseok was sitting in front of him and looking at him in confusion. Did he just moan out loud? 

"Ahh excuse me, It was just so delicious that I couldn't contain myself." Jimin smiled, his cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

"We can understand, Your highness. No matter how many times we empty our plates, the heart just wants to eat more and more." One of the pack members said and all others howled with him.

"Then don't hold back, our Luna prepared a lot for us." The maids said before filling the containers again.

Hoseok tasted the food and nodded his head," Truly, The meat is heavenly. I want to try some vegetarian food too, I heard Luna prepared different cuisines." 

Jimin nods and slides the container towards him. The others were fully enjoying their meal and Jungkook couldn't bear the large smile that was spreading up to his ears so he looked down on his lap. 

His eyes fell on his hand that was still in his Alpha's hold. He wanted to curl his fingers inward and entwined them between Alpha's rough ones. But…

Would it be alright?

He asked his wolf. But Kookie was silent today, already enchanted in his emotions of being seated with his Alpha yet he gave a mere reply.

I don't know, I am already content. Jungkook smiled at his wolfy thoughts, his wolf always needs just a little bit of affection and immediately became a plush pup.

But you can try Jungkook, I am with you. Holding hands with our Alpha seems more intimate though. 

Jungkook went stiff in his position and shook his head gaining his Alpha's attention who turned his gaze from the table before eyeing the omega in his lap.

Jungkook held his gaze and noticed the Alpha was really really handsome. The Royal Alpha shifted his gaze back to the table but Jungkook got stuck on his face. Jungkook admired his Alpha from his double eyelid eye to the small freckles on his nose, if he scrunched his eyes he could see another freckle over the lower lip.

Jimin noticed his brother gazing over the table blankly while Jungkook was facing him. Jimin sighed and thought about something as he chewed his food slowly.

He smiled brightly when an idea came into his mind, he gulped his bite and said," Ladies and gentlemen, don't you all think our Luna would be hungry too? He was preparing everything all by himself since the morning. Shouldn't His Majesty feed our Luna with his hands?" Jimin suggested and his smile brightened up when the pack members howled in pleasure.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes, what's happening? He was just silently observing his Alpha when Jimin decided to drop his suggestion. And now his heart is bubbling up again.

"Yes, His Majesty, our Luna must be hungry. Please feed our Luna." The members said and the maids eagerly placed the food palate in front of the Royal Alpha.

Jungkook eyed the palate and then looked up, noticing how every member was urging and requesting His Majesty to feed him. Then and there, Jungkook realised how much pure relationship he has created with the Eclipsers. 

He was about to lift his hand and deny them politely but his voice died down when the Royal King enunciated his order," Turn on your backs."   

The people of Eclipse besides Jimin turned their chairs on an angle where only their backs are shown to the Alpha King. Jimin looked over every giant table, everyone was following the Alpha's order correctly.

Jungkook was pretty shocked when he felt a hand hovering against his mouth, holding a piece of meat for him. But… Jungkook was wearing his veil, he instantly analysed his surroundings, all the people were enjoying themselves leaving some privacy for their Alpha so that he could feed their Luna, even the soldiers on the door were looking down.

Jungkook lifted his veil and tucked it over his crown, the red tresses came into view doing perfection in hiding his soft gaze. He tucked them behind his ear and parted his mouth to take the bite.

Taehyung raised his hand a little bit more and Jungkook enclosed his lips around his fingertips before his tongue took away the piece of meat from his Alpha's hold.

It was delicious, sour and sweet. Jungkook sighed and thanked the chefs of Lunar who trained him in the art of cooking, although his mother never approved his meals, here in Eclipse, everyone was enjoying his food. And that's a very big achievement for him.

The next piece came and Jungkook ate it with less hesitation this time. Jungkook observed how his Alpha's fingers drenched the pieces into the savoury curry before bringing them to his mouth. His Majesty was feeding him with one hand while his other hand was placed around Jungkook's waist.

Bite by bite, Jungkook doesn't know how and when the plate got empty, he was indeed hungry but the plate already had more than enough, so did he really eat everything? His ears went crimson red as the maid filled the plate again.

Taehyung went for the next piece but Jungkook stopped him, "No more, Alpha. I am full." He spoke slowly.

Taehyung went for the blue cloth placed behind the container and wiped off his hands before leaning back to his chair again, fingers taking a position against his jaw.

"Thank you," Jungkook said and smiled when Taehyung let his eyes fall in approval but his gaze was still staring away from Jungkook.

Jungkook noticed the people of Eclipse started lessening as the larger number of pack members already ate their meal, they thanked their Luna and Alpha before going back to their homes.

Now, the hall was close to empty, it's time for His Majesty to eat. Jungkook doesn't know what obsessed him but he decided to feed his Alpha with his hands too. He took some piece of meat in his hand and prepared it just like his Alpha made for him before lifting his hand against Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung looked at the hand before his gaze went to the omega and his jaw tightened. Jungkook could see the tight veins that were standing around his neck and jaw, the hold around his waist tightened abnormally. Jungkook seriously felt scared.

Jungkook gulped but kept his hand in the air until Taehyung spoke," I am not hungry." And just like that Jungkook's hand went backwards.

Jungkook looked down to the plate and placed the piece back into it. Maybe His Majesty doesn't like the food, a little sadness bloomed inside Jungkook, leaving a minor puckering over his lips.

Right or not, Jimin was watching the conversation all along, the Royal Omega smirked and announced, "Dear maids, kindly pack all the remaining food in a big container, I am going to send all of it in the neighbouring pack, make sure not even a single piece would be left behind." 

"And for those who haven't eaten yet, please do hurry," Jimin flapped his eyelashes and smiled at his brother who was still sitting on the chair calmly but a sudden click of his tongue around his cheek was enough for Jimin to know that his brother was pissed at him.

Jimin fake gasped and looked at Jungkook," Jungkookie," Jimin called him with his name and Jungkook felt his Alpha went stiff in his position, his hold went more tight around his waist, Jungkook was sure it will leave a red patch, but he didn't mind quite opposite his wolf was howling in happiness. 

"Yes, Hyungnim." He replied.

"You haven't fed your Alpha yet, I am about to send everything to the neighbour pack. Come on, hurry, feed our Majesty." Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at his Alpha then again at the Royal Prince," But hyungnim,"

"Don't be shy just like our Alpha, His Majesty is indeed hungry, trust me." Jimin smiled and stood from his seat,"Now, Please excuse me." 

Jimin left the hall, now Jungkook and Taehyung were the only ones there, along with some passing by servants and maids. 

Jungkook sighed and bit his lower lip, his features were soft when he lifted the piece from the plate again and faced his mate. Taehyung opened his mouth and Jungkook fed him silently. He sighed in relief when his Alpha didn't puke his food like his mother but gulped it down his throat. 

Jungkook smiled slowly and took the other piece, he fed his alpha peacefully. His fingers were touching the mere edges of Taehyung's lips and to Jungkook's surprise, those are soft, unlike his Alpha's other features. He wants to touch them again and again.

Jungkook fed him until Taehyung stopped him by raising his hand.  

Jungkook immediately sat up from his lap and wiped his hand with the silky cloth. Taehyung stood too and an awkward silence fell between them. 

It felt like ages before Jungkook decided to say something," Have a good night, Alpha. I hope you like the food." 

Taehyung stepped back and gestured Jungkook towards the door. Jungkook looked at his Alpha and then at the door. Is his Alpha going to drop him to his chamber? If Jungkook understood correctly. But He can go all by himself now, he is quick in learning directions.

"It's okay Alpha, I will go by myself."

But one tilted gaze of His Alpha and Jungkook was already ahead of Taehyung while his hands were lowering his veil. 

Taehyung shook his head before following the omega outside the hall. Jungkook could hear the footsteps behind him, he clutched his lapels tightly and climbed over the stairs. He slowed down his movements and with time, Jungkook and Taehyung were walking side by side.

Jungkook again eyed his Alpha's hand, his heart urging to hold it. But as soon as he developed the courage his chamber came into view.  

Jungkook stopped outside his chamber and bowed to his Alpha. Then yet again the silence fell over them.

Jungkook lifted his gaze and those eyes again captured him as a hostage, the lightening around the Royal hallway was very dim yet Jungkook can make out his Alpha's features very clearly.

"The food was good." The words left Taehyung's mouth until he realised he spoke out loud. Jungkook blinked in surprise and his heart converted into a bleeding puddle. This time Jungkook's eyes smiled along with his lips.

He doesn't know how to receive praises from people and on top of that from His Royal Majesty.
His fingers trembled as he bit his lips when his smile went too wide.

"I was scared if people would like it or not. Thank you, Alpha." 

Taehyung nodded curtly and passed by Jungkook to go to his chamber. A frown appeared on his face when he heard delightful squeals and howls from the omega's chamber.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

I hope you enjoyed it, I have written a long chapter so that it could compensate your precious wait💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 237 34
mates are the biggest blessings but what happens when you find your mate but he is already married to other peoples how can you share your mate? "N...
128K 7.5K 38
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
3.5K 177 24
SEVENTEEN WEREWOLF AU "A Trueblood Alpha and an Alpha can never be mates, you've gone insane Kwon" "Just wait till I make you mine Lee, I am sure tha...
15.1K 474 17
20 years old Kim Taehyung is an Omega. A rare species too. The worse of all, he was a prince of a kingdom named Lunar, the heir to the throne. Everyo...