bts smut/oneshotssssss

ohhhhhmanholyshit által

boo, ur unholy and need some hobi water and namjesus btw but im like tht too, sooo bxb stuff bangtan oneshots... Több

liar pt.1
summerseve
rainy day
cheery blossoms
air dry
puddles pt.1
puddles pt.2
conv3r3s high
lights
enegery drink
top menu
ice-cream pt.1
ice-cream pt.2
alphabet boy
serendipity
candy
dimple
part time
dreamland
snav
pretty savage
dollhouse
maid outfit
goosebumps
liar pt.2
paradise
lollipop
sweater weather
do now
free writing/1
naughty boy
birthday boy/ot7
lay on your back
free writing/2
free writing/3
control
janitors room
caught
attention
dance practice pt.1
dance practice pt.2
💪ideas🙀
afternoon snack/ot7
masochistic brat
the boys locker room
psycho
font/jungkook+hyung line
falling
ig important🤠
passed around
go away
thighs/ot7
treats
sore loser/ot7
liar pt.3
not an update👯‍♀️
dog leash
blueberries and fries
liar pt.4
coffee pt.1
coffee pt.2
burt's bees
liar pt.5
something to think about😅
folks/ bts x got7
waluigi
hazy
human sex doll pt.1
human sex doll pt.2
when i'm with you
silent night
👁👅👁not an update yuh
fact or statistic
boiling water
prince chokes on dick pt.1
éperdument amoureux
the deal
si veo tu mamá
art supply room
😕lets hang out?🤙
show and tell
exponents pt.1
exponents pt.2
exponents pt.3
hold up😦
exponents pt.4
playing/run bts ep 140 concept
words
watermelon apple grape cherry
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 3
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 4
butter era pt.1
butter era pt.2
BUTTER🤩🥳
sneak peek 🏠
little time!🍼
a white mess/ot7 pt.1
peachy pt.1
peachy pt.2
sharing is caring pt.1
why not?
house on mango street
let me record myself
training joonie
only fans
fuck behind his back pt.1
ideas🧻
their good boy/ot7
salsa/ot7
a white mess/ot7 pt.2
sharing is caring pt.2
fuck behind his back pt.2
surf curset
prince chokes on dick pt.2
intro:timeline pt.1
intro:timeline pt.2
human sex doll pt.3
not perfect
grapes
group teams
secrets
hugs
waiting
learning
eager
kitchen
sunny
tip
birthday special pt.1
birthday special pt.2
quickie
alphas and omegas
hot days
our little game
ferries wheel
remi pt.1
remi pt.2
handcuffs are a turn on pt.1
handcuffs are a turn on pt.2
high sex drive
my mom might walk in
he likes to watch us pt.1
he likes to watch us pt.2
if i... then you... pt.1
if i... then you... pt.2
daddy's lonely
used up holes/ot7
can't cum
tata plushie
roommates
dress up/ot7
recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)
playing with our daddy pt.1
playing with our daddy pt.2
perks of cheating: amazing sex
special present
reward
good way to start the new year/ot7
earn it
clouded head while being used
give me options...?
dreaming
hoba
it hurts appa
insane day dream pt.1
owner
insane day dream pt.2
he's a slut pt.1
he's a slut pt.2
dentist appointment
the shoplifter pt.1
the shoplifter pt.2
im back and horny

baby bottle pop/ot7

16.6K 118 66
ohhhhhmanholyshit által

Ot6 + kookie bottom + maybe kinky?/ really depends if you think it's kinky or not/ btw it's long and idk if I like it or not now :/ but I'm still publishing it/ also sorry for any spelling errors, this is too long for me to want to revise 😄

TEXT:

Jeon Jungkook has 6 body guards, but only two of them are oddly small. And they always some how have time to dye their hair even when supervising him.

At the moment Jeon Jungkook is on tour and is staying at a hotel in xxxx, and all of his 6 body guards were on work duty.

Namjoon, Seokjin and, Taehyung were outside his hotel bedroom door to keep watch and not let any crazy fans to get inside. All while the two small guards, Yoongi and Jimin were inside of the hotel room, one by the window and one by the vent just in case one of the crazy fans tried sneak in through there. His other body guard was fetching him down extra towels since he didn't have anymore clean towels.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed with his bath robe on, no clothes underneath. He could just wear no robe cause he's done that before even when his body guards were there, it was always fun to tease them. But at the moment he was really scared to be naked since a crazy fan girl snuck in his room that morning right before he booked his room to wait for him to enter.

"What time is it?" Jungkook suddenly asked, he was bored at the moment.

"It's 6:38 pm sir." It was Yoongi who responded.

"Can you guys stop doing your work for one minute and entertain me?" Jungkook groaned as he sat up to look over at Yoongi who was by the windows. And then over to Jimin was sitting down on a chair right below the vents.

"Well what do you want us to do this time?" Jimin asked from his seat.

"Can you guys..." it was tempting to say jerk off in front of me but he's already used that card and he only got one card left and he really doesn't want to use it at this moment, he needed to save that for a special moment and that moment was right now so he didn't know what to say. "Is it possible that I can get another card?"

"You don't happen to mean those cards do you sir?" Yoongi asked as he took a step forward and exchanged glances with Jimin.

"I do happen to mean those cards Yoongi." Jungkook nodded his head.

But before any of the guys could say something the bedroom door opened. And it happened to be Hoseok.

"I got the towels sir, and they're all nice and warm still." Hoseok smiled and he walked over to Jungkook after closing the door behind him. "Here you go."

"Hoseok." Jungkook said.

"Yes sir?" Hoseok asked after putting down the towels on the bed.

"Do you happen to be carrying around those cards?" Jungkook questioned. "I want to use one since I'm bored. Ah-! Wait never mind I should just take a shower. Maybe later if I'm bored I could ask for one of those cards." He smiled and got up and grabbed two towels from the stack Hoseok put on his bed. He walked over to his bathroom after leaving all three guys stunned.

"Are we really going to give him another card?" Jimin said after a few seconds of silence and after Jungkook into the bathroom. Hearing the water running now.

"We said we can only give him a card when he really needs it." Hoseok reminded.

"He's only used it ummm 17 times though, and that's when he couldn't stop jerking off. I mean can you blame the kid? He was only a horny 16 about to be 17 year old with hormones." Yoongi said. "I feel like that was an okay time for him to use the cards. But now when his hormones calmed down, he knows what he's doing and I don't think I could control myself knowing that he knows what he's doing."

"So what you're saying is that you're a horny fucker for him and that you can't control your hormones around him? Cause like samee." Jimin innocently smiled at both guys.

"Same here." Hoseok nodded his head and smirked at Jimin and Yoongi. "And fuck I'm just so happy that I've seen his cute little dick grow so much after a few years of puberty."

"Or his asscheeks? Cause fuck I just want to hold them with my two hands and bend him over and slap his ass until it bleeds~" Jimin daydreamed out loud. "And oh my god his cute asshole between those big cheeks, god just think how tight he must be. He's a virgin after all."

"You know he shops at sex shops?" Hoseok informed which quickly caught Yoongi's and Jimin's attention. "Taehyung is the only one Jungkook let's to go with him and Taehyung can't even go inside with him cause Jungkook says he doesn't want him to see what he's buying," he continues. "So Taehyung just waits outside the entrance but when Jungkook gets out he always makes Taehyung hold the bag and Taehyung always tries to see what's inside the bag."

"What the fuck how come you tell us this now?" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. "But damn, the kid shops at a sex shop? Fuck that kinky little bitch, that's where he got his fucking vibrating dildo, that fucking bottom. I should I have put the pieces together myself. But did Taehyung tell you what he sees inside the bag?"

"Mmmmm," Hoseok nodded his head. "Okay yes he saw that vibrating dildo Jungkook uses almost every week now! But aside from that he saw tons of lemon flavored lube and black cuffs and a black blind fold and even a whip. Then a bit more black cuffs and then some rope and some different but a lot of lingerie outfits."

"Fuuuuuuck~" Jimin lowly groaned. "Kinky lil bitch. I would do anything to see Jungkook in lingerie and cuffed up."

"You could use the whip to make his ass bleed, mmmm we should just give him the card guys. God I hope he's bored really soon." Yoongi muttered that last part.

Both Jimin and Hoseok nodded, and they realized that that was the only time of silence they've gotten because they talked so much. So during that time of silence they heard faint moans coming from the bathroom along with some vibrating noises.

"Is that?" Hoseok started of asking looking at either side to se both males.

"Jungkook." The three said in unison.

"You think he brought his vibrating dildo in with him?" Hoseok chuckled as he asked.

"Yup he most definitely did." Yoongi said as he nodded his head. "Or he's just jacking off?"

"Do you really not hear that vibrating noise?" Jimin asked as he shook his head in disappointment. "He's clearly getting off in there. Oh- wait." A devilish smirk spread through his lips as he got up from his chair.

Hoseok and Yoongi just watched from afar as they saw Jimin get closer to the bathroom door.

"What does he think he's doing?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.

"I dunno but I hope he doesn't make the first move." Hoseok whispered back at Yoongi.

Jimin loudly knocked on the door three times and even with that Jungkook was still moaning but he did answer. "Yes?!" He yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Um sir are you okay in there?" Jimin asked with a concerned tone. "I'm hearing some strange noises!"

"I-it's nothin to worry about daddy!" Jungkook smirked to himself.

The three guys outside of the bathroom were left stunned, they would have never expected an answer like that from the kid. He must be really horny.

"Hey daddy!" Jungkook yelled out trying to catch someone's attention.

Jimin gulped, "yes?!" He yelled back. Chuckling a bit caused Jungkook was calling him daddy.

"Daddy can you buy me a baby bottle pop blue raspberry flavored please! I want it before I'm done taking my erm shower." Jungkook kindly asked as he was positioning his vibrating dildo to a different angle so it could hit his pro-state. "And by the way BABY BOTTLE POP BLUE RASPBERRY FLAVOR!"

"Yes sir!" Jimin nodded his head and then turned around to face both Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Daddy kink huh." Yoongi chuckled. "This kid really is something I'm tellin you. Now daddy go buy the kid a blue raspberry flavored baby bottle pop."

"Do they even sell them here?" Jimin asked as he walked towards the bedroom door.

"I don't know? But find one before he sues this nice hotel for not having his favorite candy like the other one!" Hoseok loudly told the younger one.

"Okay!" Jimin said and opened the bedroom door. "Don't worry guys it's just me." He chuckled when he saw Namjoon and Seokjin jump when he opened the door. They moved aside so the small boy could pass them.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

"The kid wants some candy." Jimin yawned.

"Oh I can get it for him, you can go back inside." Taehyung told the other.

"Oh please I can't, I need to get out of there for a while. The kids masturbating again and he's crazy for calling me daddy when telling me to go get him some candy, ugh." The small one shook his head.

"Wait he's masturbating again?" Namjoon chuckled as he asked, he got a nod from the other. "And he called you daddy? Fuck sometimes I wish he wouldn't always pick me to body guard in front of his room."

"Wait one second, he's not masturbating on his bed is he?" Seokjin asked.

Jimin shook his head, "no he's taking a erm 'shower'"

[. . .]

"Did Jimin get my candy yet?" Jungkook asked after getting out of the bathroom. He gave another yuh on his robe tie that he done before exiting the bathroom. He was still trying to catch his breath from his climax, not even trying to hide his boner.

"He left a while ago I'm sure he's coming back soon." Yoongi smiled as he answered the kid, licking his lips afterward. Fuck he could see some of his beautiful chest.

"Hoseok." Jungkook said.

"Yes sir?" Hoseok asked as he crawled a bit closer to the kid.

"I'm bored," yoongi could see that devilish smirk in the kids face. "Fetch me my vibrating dildo that I left in the bathtub will ya? Maybe that'll cure my boredom."

Hoseok gulped, "y-you want me to bring you your erm vibrating dildo?"

"Yes," the kid nodded his head. "I wanna use it, well again. Oh and up to how sexual can the cards get?"

"Um up to sex," Yoongi coughed out.

"Not with me I would assume, just between you 6, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup that's we agreed too." Hoseok nodded his head, he glared at Yoongi. "But we can talk again the 6 of us if you don't like that rule...?"

"I have a question." Jungkook said as he gave a very short smile at the two.

Hoseok and Yoongi were all ears and so were the other guards from the other side of the door.

"Why did you agree on giving me these types of cards anyway?" That was the kids question.

"Because you wanted them..." Hoseok said.

"Wait-? I'm not forcing you to do this am I?" Jungkooo internally panicked a bit.

"Oh no!" Yoongi immediately shook his head. "We did this on our own free will too Jung- I mean sir."

"I should have said this a long time ago but..." the long pause made Hoseok and Yoongi, and the others anxious. "sir seems more of a top name than a bottom one. So can you just call me kookie instead? I don't know it kind of seems cute... and makes me put in place for the bottom I am. W-well only when we're alone though cause then maybe other people will think that it's weird of something. And I don't want that to happen."

"So kookie when we're alone and then sir when we're in public?" Hoseok asked, he needed to get it straight.

"Yup," Jungkook smiled at them as he nodded. "Please?"

"Sure that's no problem, erm kookie." Yoongi softly chuckled.

A shy little giggle from the kid, "I want to have sex with you guys." He blurted out.

"Did you hear that?" Jimin whispered to, Namjoon, Seokjin and, Taehyung from the other side of the hotel room.

"You're not joking right?" Yoongi seriously asked the boy who's boner was still sticking up from his robe.

"Please tell me you're not joking," Hoseok gulped.

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry. I want to see you guys have sex with each other before you have sex with me." Jungkook innocently smiled at the two guys. "I like to tease myself if you didn't know."

"B-but we're all tops?" Yoongi spoke up after some silent seconds.

"I'm a switch actually." Taehyung whispered as he overheard the conversation.

"Really? I thought you only topped?" Jimin raised his eyebrows as he questioned the younger.

He shrugged, "you don't know everything about me hyung. Now shh I'm trying to hear."

"Oh." Was all Jungkook said. "Make it work? I'm sure one of you would like to bottom for someone! If not, I'll make you bottom for them."

"And if we refuse?" It was Yoongi who asked the question.

"I'll fire you." Jungkook coldly but directly said. "You can go if you want but it won't be much fun for you cause you'll lose your chance for actually fucking me which I know you guys want. Now, one of you guys bring the other guys in!"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he saw Hoseok walk back to the bedroom door. "You guys can come in." They heard Hoseok say. And the four guys didn't waste time to come inside.

"There's 6 of you there can be 3 pairs unless you guys want you guys want threesomes which could also work for me," Jungkook started right after Seokjin closed his bedroom door. "I'll give you three minutes to chose who you want to fuck." He picked up his phone and put on a three minute timer.

"Wait is this actually happening?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the guys for some help.

"Apparently?" Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm sure you guys were overhearing our conversation so you know what the rules are. But if you didn't I'll just say it again, so after the timer is done and you don't bottom for someone I'll make you bottom for someone. And you refuse then you're fired. And you guys fuck each other first before you fuck me. Simple really." The guys really didn't understand how pure Jungkook looked and sounded when saying such dirty words. "Now before I start the timer, any questions?"

"Do you still want your candy?" Jimin asked as he shows the baby bottle pop candy in his hands, of course it was blue raspberry flavored.

"Yes now hand it over," Jungkook said and extended his hand so the older could place it on his palm. "Thank you."

"Erm, does everyone have to cum before we get to fuck you?" It was Seokjin who asked the question.

"Yes," Jungkook nodded his head. "At least once, and god please," he turned his head over to the tall one in the room. "Namjoon get naked I want to see those thighs already. Oh and everyone else get naked as well I guess. Those meaty thighs."

The comment made Namjoon blush madly but nonetheless get naked for the kid. And everyone else followed the kids order.

"Fuck~" the guys heard a slight whiny moan from the kid. "You guys are so fucking hot. I'm so glad my father hired you guys."

"God me too." Yoongi lowly chuckled.

"Okay anymore questions?" Jungkook asked and really tried looking at the guys eyes and not their gorgeous and hot as fuck bodies. They all shook their heads no. "Great, I'm starting the timer now," he pressed on the start button. "Chose who you're going to fuck with."

Suddenly Jungkook wasn't worrying about the crazy fans and that they might come in since his body guards weren't working. But now are working for his special needs.

Jungkook was too busy looking for his stash of toys to hear the guys argue on who's topping for who and 'I'm never bottoming for you'.

A rush of excitement hit Jungkook when he successfully put his treasure box on his hotel bed, where his stash of toys were. "I can't believe this is happening. I'm going to have so much fun, well we're going to have so much fun," He whispered to himself. "But I'll just have to break it to them later that I'm not a virgin, might make them sad but that's fine."

The kid sat down on his bed with his box next to him, seeing and hearing the guys argue over who's not bottoming.

"I'm not bottoming for you Yoongi! You're such a bottom you should be bottoming for me!" Jimin scoffed.

"Oh please don't act like you wear butt plugs everyday! I see it! You're even wearing one right now!" Yoongi bickered.

"Well yes I might but I'm never bottoming for you! Heck even if you have the third biggest dick here! I rather have Seokjin fuck me!" Right after Jimin loudly argued with Yoongi the timer went off.

"Well look at that, the timer went off," Jungkook chuckled as he reached for his phone and stopped the timer. "So I heard you're bottoming for Seokjin?" he directed this comment at one of the smaller guards.

"Umm," Jimin gulped. "I guess so." He looked over to his right seeing Seokjin shrug.

"Great!" Jungkook clapped his hands and stood up with a smile. "Two down four to go. Am I right? You four haven't found a partner, correct?"

Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and, Taehyung just awkwardly look down on the floor knowing that one of them will end up bottoming for someone. Just waiting for the kid to give an order for them to follow like always.

"Oh this is going to be fun," Jungkook made a somewhat evil laugh. "Raise your hand if you really don't want to bottom." all that got him was three hands raised.

This made everyone eye Taehyung because he was the only one out of the four who didn't raise his hand. "What?!" he gave glares at them.

"Okayyy?" Jungkook shrugged. "Taehyung you're going to top Yoongi and Hoseok you're going to top Namjoon. That's what I want."

"WHAT!" Both Yoongi and Namjoon growled.

"Walk out if you want to, I have a vibrating dildo that can do magical things that can and will replace you, only if you leave though." the kid dearly smiled at them as he sat back down on his hotel bed. Opening up his favorite candy to start licking the powder off the sticky hard candy.

"So if I hadn't raised my hand I could've been a top?" Yoongi angrily asked the kid.

"I mean maybe, I don't know," he shrugged and dipped the hard candy into the powder. "It really just depends on my mood and what I want. And what I want right now is for you to have a very vanilla sex with the partner I chose for you. Then and only then you can touch me and we can play together. But until then I'm playing with you. Now I want to start the game. Get your lube from this box," Jungkook smiled and opened the lid of his treasure box, revealing his stash of sex toys and lingerie to the guys. "I hope you like lemon flavored lube boys cause that's all there is."

"Have you ever tried peach flavored?" Jimin asked the kid as he went over to the bed to get one of the many bottle of lube.

"Yeah I've tried it before, didn't like it very much," The kid just shrugged as he dipped his candy into the powder after licking it all up. "Though it kind of was worth my money, well more like fathers money but whatever."

Jimin just nodded his head and really tired to distract himself from seeing the obvious boner the kid was dealing with. Oh how he wished he could help the boy out and maybe just maybe tease him a little just how he was doing with him/them.

"Have sex wherever you want, I just want it to be in my sight."Jungkook strictly told the guys after each pair got one bottle of lemon flavored lube. "You can start whenever you're ready, no rush really. But if you don't start scissoring someone or someone's dick isn't inside anyone in the next two minutes then you and you're partner can leave."

Jimin quickly pounced on Seokjin and kissed him, his hands roaming up and down his body. The others saw this and went straight to it as well.

Hoseok pushed Namjoon over the bed so his stomach was touching the clean and nice smelling covers of the hotel bed. Slapping Namjoon's bare ass leaving his cheek a rosy pink color. "Don't think I'm going soft on you." Hoseok muttered in Namjoon's ear.

"And to think I actually thought you would." Namjoon whined right before he got another harsh slap on his ass cheek.

"I hope you like-" Hoseok started.

"WAIT!" Jungkook shouted which quickly caught the guys attention. "Condoms. I forgot to ask if anyone wanted condoms fuck. By the way is anyone not clean here? This is important before we do anything."

"I'm clean." All the six guys said in unison.

"Well I guess that settles it," he shrugs. "But still, does anyone want their top to use a condom? Or the top wants to use a condom?"

Each individual pair looked at each other and asked each other if they wanted to use protection. To which all of them said no and told this to Jungkook. He dipped his candy into the powder to keep licking off the sweet powder from the hard candy.

"I guess you can continue on what you were working on," but then Jungkook laid down and turned his head to the right to face Namjoon. Smiling at him while licked the powder off the candy. "Make sure he preps you good," he smiled at him. "And ride him."

"And I expect you to not go easy on yourself dongsaeng," Hoseok muttered as he slapped the boys ass. "let's see how good your ass tastes," he crouched down and licked Namjoon's balls up to his cute puckered asshole. Loving how Namjoon's body shuddered when licking him. Savoring the salty taste of the boys hole on his tongue. "taste better than I thought, you wipe well."

"T-thank you?" Namjoon looked back at Hoseok. "I guess?"

Hoseok chuckled, he slapped his ass once again. "your ass is so fucking big and soft, I like it." he slapped it again, "it's funny when it jiggles," he poured some lube over his fingers. "let's get this started shall we?"

Jungkook smiled at this and then turned his head to see the action the other two pairs were getting to. Dipping his candy once again into the bottle slightly full of powder. Seductively licking the candy as he felt hard seeing and hearing Jimin a moaning mess for Seokjin's fingers curling inside him, gripping on the couch's arm rest. His head tilted back with his eyes closed but suddenly Jimin opened his eyes and brought his body forward. His hands went around Seokjin's neck and mostly forcefully made him and Seokjin kiss all while Seokjin was pumping his fingers in and out of his sweet hole. At least he was enjoying himself.

The kid looked over to his right where the third pair was getting to work. Yoongi was just marking all over Taehyung's body all while he was on top of the boy. Chuckling lowly when seeing Yoongi ever so often grind his ass on Taehyung's semi-hard dick.

Taking one last lick of his candy he put it away to eat for later, "I should pick out my outfit," Jungkook whispered to himself and got off the bed to look into his treasure box.

"O-outfit?" He guess Namjoon heard him. It was kind of cute on how he moaned right after when Hoseok slid in a second finger.

Jungkook nodded his head, "mmm wanna dress up." he looked through the different types of lingerie he had. "do you prefer black, white, red, navy blue, lavender, or pink lingerie on me?"

Right when he finished his sentence each of the six boys chose each color. "I'm going with black, it's more simple." It was the color Namjoon chose after all. "I'll go with the black cuffs as well then."

"Ahhh~!" Jimin's shrieks quickly caught everyone's attention, everyone was seeing how good Jimin was taking Seokjin's big cock.

Jungkook observed how hard Jimin was biting down on his bottom lip, he wondered how it felt to have an actual cock inside of him. It's been a while since Jungkook's taken one, he misses the feeling that he's already forgotten cause it's been that long.

He looked at his left front to see the progress Yoongi and Taehyung has gotten. Yoongi's head was resting on Taehyung's chest and neck, his arms at the said of Taehyung's neck and head all while Taehyung was thrusting his three fingers in and out of him. He wondered how hard Yoongi was trying to stay quiet, cause there was obvious small whines and whimpers coming from the small figure.

Jungkook put his hand on Yoongi's back and softly grazed his hand up and down for a short while. "I wanna hear you hyung."

But Yoongi hesitated opening his mouth and letting such sinful noises his voice box was making to be set free. But he did it anyway and it caused both Taehyung and Jungkook to lowly groan at that. "Does his fingers feel nice hyung? Are his fingers deep enough for you?"

"F-fe-els good~" Yoongi managed to say with a nod. "So deep in."

"I'm sure he's taking care of you well isn't he?" Jungkook smirked as he exchanged looks with Taehyung.

Yoongi once again nodded his head, "yes he is. So well~" letting out a gasp when he felt a burning stretch. "Fuck tae~don't got to stretch me so much your cock isn't even that big."

"Excuse me?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't have even prepped you if I knew how bratty you were going to be."

All Jungkook could do was softly laugh at this. This kind of made the boy go soft, as in like down there.

"Seok!" Namjoon lowly cried out as sank down on Hoseok's big treat. His hands on Hoseok's pecks as he tried to keep balance. "Fuuuuuck it's not even all the way in and I feel like I'm going to break."

"You're doing well~" it was Jungkook who praised the 'bottom'.

[~idk where I'm going with this so... random time skip~]

"You said you've never bottomed before, but look how good your pretty ass is taking my dick, hyungie." Taehyung snickered as he started to slowly thrust upwards into Yoongi.

"S-shut up," Yoongi muttered as he started to moan like crazy because of Taehyung's dick. "You're so good~"

[~again another random skip time~]

Yoongi was the last one to come and all the guys smiled and sighed in relief to see that Yoongi came from being fucked.

The boy needed a few seconds to catch his breath and get worked up again since he did just come.

"Fuck~" Yoongi panted as he got Taehyung's wet and hard dick out of his asshole that did have Taehyung's cum in. "Yeah I'm not bottoming again."

"Oh I'm sorry, did you not just scream my name and told me that my dick felt good inside of you? I guess it wasn't your best fuck, guess you lied to me about that." Taehyung faked frowned.

"Shut the hell up, it was good like really good but I'm not a bottom." The small pale male said as he got off of Taehyung and just settled at the edge of the bed.

Cause sitting there meant being inches away from Jungkook wearing black lingerie and a black harness.

^that but not that bra part :/

^that harness but no pants :)

"Wow, you look beautiful-" Yoongi started.

"And hot," Hoseok said before Yoongi could finish his sentence.

"Sexy," Namjoon nodded his head as he also put a word in.

"Hot," Hoseok almost drooled while seeing Jungkook.

"Gorgeous," Seokjin added in.

"Did I mention hot?" It was Hoseok who said that.

"I can't wait until I have my time with you kookie,"Yoongi said as he stood up from his seat and held Jungkook's hand. "Me inside you, don't you want that as bad as me?" And he pulled the boy in a kiss.

All the guys gave a short and soft gasp at seeing Yoongi making the first move.

But they kind of awed at the fact that Jungkook giggled into the cute kiss. Tasting the raspberry on his lips and tongue from his candy. "If that's your way of trying to convince me to letting you fuck me first welllllll I already have someone in mind, sorry daddy." He gave a small peck on his cheek after seeing a defeated look on the guys face.

"Then if I'm not going first, who is?" Yoongi asked the kid which quickly caught everyone's attention, now wanting to hear the kids answer.

"Someone who I already slept with, you can present yourself now~!" Jungkook giggled as he heard shocked gasps from the boys.

"W-wait? You already slept with someone?!" Jimin gasped at that, he thought the boy was a virgin.

"Yes he has," Taehyung nodded his head and got up from the bed. He heard Hoseok say 'no'. "I'm happy to say that I'm the one who's taken Jungkook sweet virginity."

"It was a lonnnnnnnnggg time ago though, we don't hook up anymore since more handsome slash hot body guards came into my life." Jungkook explained.

"Hook up?" Yoongi asked.

"Well like Taehyung didn't want anything serious so we only hooked up once and a while, you know just some flirting and some quickies here and there," the kid kept explaining. "We only fucked 2 times though, don't think we fucked every time we hooked up!"

[~once again idk where I'm going with this so sorry if this is boring :( (:~]

"Isn't that what hooking up means?" Yoongi laughingly sighed.

"Oh," the kid frowned. "Hanged out?"

"His dad caught us the almost third time though so he fired me but then Jungkook somehow convinced him to keep my job. But I have to keep my distance from him which is a bummer but when we're outside I can get as close to him as I want." Taehyung grinned at the end.

"Can we just get to fucking instead of talking 'bout the past?" Jungkook pouted. "I'm horny."

"Fineeeeee!" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he sighed. "Can we use those cuffs though?"

"Use whatever you want," the kid spoke. "I'll be your toy just use me however you like and please be rough~ and I'm saying to all of you."

"Let's use a safe word though," Seokjin suggested. "Just in case of course."

"Sure," the kid nodded his head. "Can you guys pick for me? But make it easy to say though."

"Let's just use the light system /idk if it's called that tho but I think it's similar to the original/ you know red for stop, yellow for slow down and green for go." Seokjin told the guys to which Jungkook liked.

"Let's go with that then," he nodded his head with a smile. "Okay can we start fucking now?" He looked over at the guy who is going to fuck him. "Tae? For old times sake, fuck me."

"Gladly," Taehyung smirked and not so softly pushed the boy back on the bed. "Get my phone." He told Yoongi to which he did do.

"Your phone?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung was crawling on top of him.

"Got to savor this moment, what's better than taking a picture or a video?" Taehyung told the boy.

"You have to make sure you don't share it Taehyung, it could ruin me if the pictures or videos get leaked," The kid said pretty seriously but with a sad face on. "But I don't mind being recorded or you taking pictures of me, just don't leak them."

"I wouldn't even dream of it," Taehyung said and pulled the boy into a kiss, fuck those soft warm lips of his, he missed them. "Now, smile," He ordered as he pointed his camera at the boy, taking about 5 pictures before putting his phone down. "Can someone record us?" Taehyung asked the guys. "Ahh wait," he said as he got off from the bed. "actually I'll just put it here." He put his phone on the nightstand at an angle where it could see all the boys and the bed.

"And one here," Seokjin smiled as he put his own phone on top of the headboard, putting tape there so his phone didn't fall, the tape was just lying there :). "Two angles."

[~random skip time~]

Jungkook's wrist were handcuffed to the headboard of the hotel bed. His legs spread out but not laid out on the bed with Taehyung in between his beautiful thighs.

"Let's take these off," Taehyung lowly said as he softly touched the sides of Jungkook's black panties. "Wait, how am I supposed to take these off?"

"Uhhh just untie that part, it'll come off." Jungkook informed the other, he was pretty excited but also impatient. "I'll just do it myself," and then he tugged his hands down but then the metal clanging was heard. "Right I'm cuffed."

"Let me do it then," Taehyung chuckled and he untied the strings from the thigh high socks. "How lovely you look baby~" he praised as he took off Jungkook's black panties, revealing a wet and reddish head of the kids dick. "Excited much?"

Jungkook moaned out so loud, surprising himself and the others when Taehyung started slowly pumping his dick. "Feels good baby?" The boy quickly nodded his head as he thrusted his hips up when Taehyung stopped jerking him off.

"W-why'd you stop?" Jungkook whined after Taehyung unwrapped his hand from his cute hard-on.

"You look nice with a butt plug baby," the older chuckled, "mind if I take some more pictures?"

Jungkook shook his head, "take as many as you want."

"Yoongi, can you give me your phone," Taehyung asked the older.

Yoongi nodded his head and to the coffee table to grab his phone and then bring it to his dongsaeng.

"Spread your legs a bit farther would you bunny?" He licked his lips as he asked the younger, hearing not so faint moan from him from the pet name. "So pretty, so slutty, just the toy I want to fuck."

Taehyung pulled out the butt plug from Jungkook's juicy asshole. Slowly slipping his finger in and feeling the warmth and the wetness inside and then took his finger out, "stretched."

"Please~" Jungkook whined out as he tried showing more of his asshole to him. "I want your dick in me..."

"Just call me hyung baby." Taehyung said right before kissing him, his hand behind Jungkook's neck. Also tasting the raspberry from the candy on Jungkook's lips and tongue.

"Want you hyung please!" He begged the boy after kissing him. "Please hyung!"

"Why? It's fun teasing you." Taehyung chuckled and softly rubbed Jungkook's wet mushroom shaped tip with his thumb. Instantly hearing Jungkook give him shaky moans and seeing him thrust his hips up. "Like when hyung touches you baby?"

Jungkook quickly nodded his head with a pout. "Hyung please no more teasing!!" He cried out as Taehyung was still teasing his clit. "S-sensitive hyung!"

"Aww my baby is sensitive," another seductive chuckle that made Jungkook turn on but made him feel pathetic. "My baby is so cute." He bent down so his tongue flick on his clit, hearing such lovely loud breathy and shaky moans.

One of his hands traveled up to Jungkook's also sensitive hard nipples, squeezing and rubbing the small hard nub with two fingers. "H-hyunggg!"

Jungkook closed his eyes and turned his head to the side so the guys didn't have to how he acting. He felt so embarrassed at how he was so sensitive but it felt so fucking good.

"You don't like getting teased do you baby?" Taehyung softly shook his head as he talked to the younger one. Jungkook shook his head at that. "Want hyung to fuck you?" He got a desperate nod from him. "Yeah? Want hyung to fuck your horny ass? Mmm is that what you want?" He heard a sniffle from the boy before getting another desperate nod.

Taehyung quickly grabbed Jungkook's jaw and made him face him, "look at me when I'm talking to you."

"S-sorry hyung," Jungkook stuttered as now he was looking at the older when he was talking to him. "B-but please! I'm ready for you hyung! Want you please!"

"Shhh baby shhh~" he hushed the boy and pulled him into a kiss as he slowly in a teasing manner he pumped the boys cute dick and let go of the boys jaw after they kissed. "It's just funny teasing you baby I'm sorry."

Taehyung leaned over to the right so he could grab the bottle of lube that was on the nightstand.

"Was going to say if you wanted to pour some on me but you're cuffed up," he chuckled and then opened the bottle cap.

Taehyung poured some and put the bottle back on the nightstand. Leaning forward so he could once again kiss the boys soft tender lips.

Hearing him moan into the kiss was a blessing for Taehyung as he rubbed his lubed up cock at Jungkook's juicy rim. "Hyung!" He cried out into the kiss, feeling that nice stretch happening as he was being filled up. Fuck just how he wanted this to go down, have a cock inside of him. "Ahh hyung!" He stopped the kiss to catch his breath and to adjust to the size of Taehyung. Taehyung certainly did grow after his first time having sex with him.

All the guys were having such a hard time being patient, already wanting to have their turn with the certainly fuckable boy. But they couldn't touch him just yet, they could only palm themselves as they saw Taehyung fuck Jungkook or Jungkook get effortlessly fucked by Taehyung. Fuck, Jungkook was so vocal that it made the guys melt into horniness.

"Fuck you're so big hyung!" Jungkook cried out with his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Trying to adjust to the size as Taehyung was not so slowly moving in and out of him.

Jimin chuckled, just thinking of what the kid said. Taehyung was literally the same size as Hoseok and Hoseok came in 5th place on the biggest dick in the group. If the kid thought Taehyung was big... then how would he take Namjoon or Seokjin? Could Jungkook take 8 inches and 3 centimeters, or normal 8 inches?

He thought back to that vibrating dildo, how big was it? Almost the size of Taehyung's hand, maybe a bit smaller or bigger, he didn't know cause Taehyung does have big hands, it could hold his hand and Hoseok's hand at the same time, like on the same hand. Who knows?

"God so tight for me baby~" Taehyung grunted as he held Jungkook's tiny waist in his hands as he now harshly thrusted into the boy.

He was only fucking Jungkook with a little more than half of his erection and the boy was just a moaning mess for him. He just wanted to push Taehyung so he could go deeper inside the boy, wanting to see the boy crack already.

And it was like god was hearing Jimin's wishes cause all of a sudden Taehyung gave a deeper thrust into the boy that sent the boy choking on his moans. But Taehyung stopped when he heard how Jungkook reacted to going deeper. "Are you okay baby?"

Jungkook panted as he nodded his head, "g-green."

"You sure?" He was sweet when asking the younger one.

He nodded his head again, "yes hyung please!" He whined.

Taehyung did as the younger one told him to do, keep going. He looked up at the camera that was on top of the headboard and then looked back down at his dick stuffed inside of Jungkook's asshole and Jungkook's leaking dick. "You're so pretty baby~" he complimented him.

"H-hyung, gonna cum!" Jungkook whined out so loud, almost sounded like he was crying.

Seokjin came over with his dick in his hand and started to suck on Jungkook's cute hard nipples. Sending Jungkook crazy, his chest rising up and down as the amount of pleasure was too much for him to dig in. "Fuck I'm gonna cum hyungggg!"

With that Taehyung started to pump Jungkook's erection and he kept his harsh and deep thrusts. Fucking him so good, and Seokjin sucking on his nipples he came hard like never before. Jungkook felt the insides of his thighs shake as he came on his tummy and on Taehyung's hand. But Taehyung didn't stop fucking him, which did lead on to Jungkook being so much louder.

Finally, Taehyung came inside the boy, his dick was so wet when he pulled out.

"Jimin," Seokjin called out after having a make-out session with Jungkook. Leaving the boy panted on the bed, his arms still tied up. "Fuck him with me?"

How could Jimin say no to that? He went to the bed to get closer to the boy.

Seokjin was at Jungkook's left and Jimin got settled at Jungkook's right, each of them raising Jungkook's legs. Yoongi did the honor of lubing up their big hard cock, yeah Seokjin was bigger than him so what but thankfully Jimin wasn't.

They pressed their slightly leaking tips at Jungkook's wet asshole, which Taehyung's cum is dripping out. Fuck Taehyung needed to take a picture of this.

So he took Yoongi's phone and started taking pictures of the hot sight. Jungkook with his cum on him, looking fucked out with two hot guys beside him. Capturing a video of Seokjin slapping his dick on the boys delicious asshole.

Jungkook moaned into his kiss with Jimin as he both males pushed themselves past his rim. Uncontrollably breathing as that stretch really sent him over the roof.

"You're doing so good~" Jimin cooed as he left butterfly kisses all over his side of his neck and shoulder. "Just relax baby~"

"F-fuuuuck~!" The little one cried out as started to again suck on his nipples like he was a baby drinking milk from his mothers breasts. "Daddies are bigggg!" He bit down on his lip trying to prevent himself to be so loud.

"You're such a good boy~" Seokjin lowly groaned as he praised the younger, his tongue still flicking at the small reddish nub. "You're taking us so well baby boy."

Yoongi went beside Taehyung who was still recording Jungkook trying to adjust to two cocks in him. He got on his knees in between Taehyung's legs.

"What are you doing kitten?" Taehyung chuckled as he looked down at Yoongi, moving the camera so it could record the position Yoongj was in.

"I'm horny," he pouted and then looked up to see that Taehyung was recording him. "Don't film me!" He slightly screamed with an adorable mean face on.

"Fine," Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued recorded Jungkook. Who now was getting somewhere, such sinful moans filled the room by him as Jimin and Seokjin started moving in and out of him. "Close your eyes kitten." He told his hyung who already was sucking on him. Moaning against the treat cause of Jungkook's moans and whimpers.

Yoongi pouted but nonetheless closed his eyes like Taehyung told him to do. With this Taehyung could record Yoongi giving him a blowjob with him knowing. "Watch those teeth kitten." Taehyung growled when Yoongi kind of softly but not so softly grazed his teeth over his cock.

The boy mumbled a sorry but it wasn't very audible since he did have a juicy cock in his mouth but Taehyung got around it.

"So fucking tight baby~!" Seokjin groaned as he his pace was rapidly getting stronger and faster. And of course Jungkook was just a mess for him, well for the both of them.

Moaning out their preferred name in bed with his dick going side to side with each thrust, it was really a view. His cheeks were getting red and beads of sweat was forming on his forehead and it was hard catching his breath now.

"G-gonna cum!" Jungkook literally cried out, Jimin wiped the tear away with his finger as he continued fucking the boy into oblivion. "I w-wanna cum please!"

Seokjin wrapped his hand around Jungkook's cute cocklett and quickly jerked himself off so the boy could reach his climax, just trying to help the boy out.

"You gonna cum? Mmm?" Seokjin sexily groaned started marking him on his neck, slightly biting even.

"Oh look," Hoseok chuckled, he was looking inside the treasure box. "The boys got some more vibrating toys here. We should use them on him."

"Lemme see," Namjoon said as he got closer to the treasure box, obviously still hearing and trying see Jungkook get fucked out. "Oh damn he actually bought this stuff? He's even got a whip, and rope?"

"Black and red rope," Hoseok shrugged, maybe he could use that another time. "I'm using this on him." It was nipple vibrators and an anal vibrating plug that was typically used by females for their pussies and are like pink and have little string/tail, /btw I don't want to search the name up for it so try to work with me here, okay first off it's not an anal plug, I tried searching it up :) yeah I found one but there's a guys dick inside of him while he's wearing one of those things I'm talking bout but I don't believe you guys want to see that anyway/

"T-too much!" Jungkook hiccuped as he was about to get close to his second climax while being fucked by both Jimin and Seokjin. The boy was just too sensitive now and felt at the edge of being overstimulated. "N-no-no wait close again!"

"Shh baby we'll let you come~" Jimin softly kissed his face before he started chocking the boy. "Won't we hyung?"

Seokjin chuckled as he nodded his head, "feel like you're gonna cum you slut? Mmm your slutty ass is gonna come again from your daddies cocks? You must really like our coco puffs baby~" keeping his thrusts strong and deep as he helped his slut ride out his high. Loving how the strips of his cum came flying towards his cute tummy and his beautiful chest and how his legs shook when he came.

Taehyung had to capture this though, Jungkook once again covered by his cum, another layer now. But now Jimin was choking him and Jungkook's asshole was filled with white creamy liquid. The guys came inside of him at the same time, and the same time as him. Loving how Yoongi swallowed it quickly without any hesitation.

"You were good kitten." Taehyung praised the little one.

Yoongi nodded his head as he got up from his knees, "it was fun deep throating you actually."

"I'm glad you think that way cause I also thought it was fun." Taehyung chuckled as he responded.

"Fuck that was better than I thought," Jimin panted as he spoke up, letting his grip on Jungkook's neck loosen. "Way better than imagining fucking you."

Jungkook just hummed not even being able to mumble a response. Just trying to catch himself from not focusing on what's happening.

"Let's uncuff you from the headboard baby~" Hoseok whispered to him as he uncuffed one wrist so his hands can get through those bars. And when he did he put handcuffed his wrist again. "You still here baby?"

Jungkook gave a weak nod.

"I need an answer baby." Hoseok sweetly talked to him.

Jungkook nodded his head again but a bit quicker now, "y-yes I-'m still here. J-just tired sorry. I-I came a lot."

Hoseok softly kissed the boy, "red, yellow, or green baby?" He asked him after the kiss.

"Definitely green hyung." Jungkook giggled as he gave him a nod.

"Great," he smiled and laid down on the bed. "Get on top of me."

Yoongi went to get the lemon flavored lube and poured some on his long erection as Jungkook got on top of Hoseok. He got on the bed and went in between Hoseok's legs, the perfect view of Jungkook's asshole that had cum dripping out. "Pass me my phone Taehyung."

Taehyung pouted and stopped the recording and passed the older his phone.

Yoongi took some quick pictures of the boys nice ass with the cum traveling down to his balls, fuck the boys asshole was pretty red but he was so stretched out. He gave his phone back to Taehyung.

He bent down a little to slip his tongue inside the boy's delicate asshole, tasting the cum of the others as his tongue was in there, it was so unholy. He licked his lips after tasting the boy and lathered some lube on Hoseok's hard cock. Slipping in the pink vibrating thingy :) in the boy as Hoseok clipped the nipple vibrators on his sensitive nipples. Turning the toys on at the same time, Jungkook started to instantly whimper and his body started to shake.

His hands in small fits as he bit down on his lip, resting his head on Hoseok's chest. Rubbing his painfully hard dick on Hoseok's hips. Whining loudly when Yoongi slapped his ass. "Want your c-cocks please!" He whined as he wiggled his ass at him.

Both tops lowly chuckled as he they grabbed a hold of their own leaking cocks and pressed it at Jungkook's wet busy asshole.

The vibrations from that toy sent chills for both tops but they loved Jungkook's reaction. Curing his toes as he tried to adjust to the sizes. Hiding his face in the crook of Hoseok neck as he breathed in and out, his hands still in small fists.

Yoongi grabbed a bunch of Jungkook's hair in his hand and pulled it back, such a slutty whine came out of him when doing so. Just fucking him immediately after less than 10 seconds of adjusting.

"Nghhh hyung!" Jungkook panted as he loudly and uncontrollably moans.

Hoseok chuckles and starts teasing the leaking clit of Jungkook's dick. Seeing tears fall down the boys face as he continues toying with him, their little koo is sensitive.

"G-gon-gonna cum hyung!" He horribly cried out as his head was being tugged more backward.

Hoseok starts marking Jungkook's body everywhere he could place his mouth on as he started pumping his cute dick so the boy can come of course.

"Ahhhh!" Jungkook loudly whimpered as he came pissing on top of Hoseok. Causally seeing Hoseok open his mouth as he aimed his dick towards him. "H-hyung-!" He slowly stopped pissing.

"Feel good baby?" He sexily asked the boy as he kept pumping the boys still hard dick. A few seconds passed and Jungkook was just moaning and wasn't answering his question, so what did he do? He slapped the boy in the face of course. "Answer me slut."

"Y-yes!" Jungkook whimpered as Yoongi pushed his head forward as he let go of the boys hair from his grip. Just another slap in the face for some fun.

"Yoongi-hyung fucking you good?" Hoseok chuckled when he saw a tear slip down from the boys eye.

The bottom quickly nodded his head, "y-yes hyung! Yoongi-hyung is f-fucking me good~! R-really good!" His legs started to shake again as he felt the need to cum again. "Fuuuuuuk~! H-harder please!"

"Harder baby?" Yoongi groaned as he kept his deep and fast thrusts, occasionally slapping the boys ass when he wasn't gripping onto it.

Jungkook nodded his head as he hummed, "feel like coming again hyungs~"

"Gonna come again baby?" Yoongi chuckled as he made his thrusts harsher. "Gonna come from hyungs cocks?"

More tears escaped from their dongsaengs eyes, "y-yes! From hyungie's big cocks!"

"Fuck baby I'ma cum," Hoseok lowly groaned before pulling Jungkook into a long heated makeout. The blue raspberry flavor wasn't there anymore since they sucked it off.

All while Namjoon was making Taehyung suck his throbbing hard cock while he watched Jungkook get fucked out. Hearing the boy moan cause he felt Hoseok's cum fill him as he also came.

Jimin and Seokjin were just going at it again because they could. Except this time Seokjin was bottoming for Jimin since before Jimin bottomed for the elder. They were at the couch while watching and hearing the others having sex and getting off on each other.

"You'll love him trust me," Taehyung whispered to Namjoon after he swallowed his cum. Getting up from the floor, on his tippy toes he planted a peck on his lips. "It's your turn now, go, go have him, he's all yours now."

Namjoon gulped and got closer to the boy as Yoongi and Hoseok were getting off the bed.

'Wasted slut' he thought.

Jungkook clung onto Hoseok before he got off the bed. Whimpering as Hoseok tried leaving him and being empty. He had no cock up his ass and that wasn't okay with him.

"Shh baby it's okay," Hoseok cooed when tears fell down the boys face. "Red, yellow, or green baby?"

"G-gre-green." He managed to say with a weak nod.

"Okay, Namjoon's gonna fuck you now baby, is that okay?" Hoseok whispered as he asked.

"I-is that okay with you?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes.

"Baby I wanna know if you're okay with that." Hoseok told.

"I-I'm okay i-if you're okay with it." He frowned as he answered his hyung.

"Namjoon did you put lube on already?" Hoseok asked as he turned over to the taller guy.

Namjoon shook his head.

"I guess you don't have too, he's pretty wet down there, just go in without lube I guess." Hoseok shrugged and then turned to Jungkook. "He's going to fuck you baby, and you're gonna like it." He softly said to him. The younger one nodded his head.

Getting settled on the bed, his legs up where the pillows are and his head where Jungkook's legs were. Taking a hold of his still throbbing cock and easily slid through the boys still tight as fuck asshole.

His hand harshly resting on Jungkook's thighs as he started moving deep inside him. Making Jungkook horribly cry really loud.

His chest rising up and down rapidly as Namjoon's thrusts were so fucking rough, more rough than he would like, but he was still really enjoying it.

"G-gon come! H-hyung I'm gon come!" Jungkook cried out, some tears rolling down his cheeks as he felt so overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure he was feeling. "Y-you f-fe-el so goo hyungggg~!" Tightly holding on to Hoseok's hand as his legs started to shake, feeling the wave of his climax hit him. Coming all over the bed and a bit of his tummy.

He couldn't stand the overstimulation anymore as Namjoon continued to fuck him hard from the back after he he came the sixth time that day (if you don't count pissing as coming). And of course the vibrations on his sensitive nipples, and that extra vibration coming from his asshole aside from Namjoon's giant cock.

Looking up at Hoseok with pleading eyes and the looking down at his hard cock.

Getting the memo, Hoseok slid his cock into the boys mouth.

The boy feeling the exhilaration of being at the moment and not dosing off like he thought he would, feeling Namjoon's dick twitch inside of him and Hoseok's pulses throb against his tongue as it swirled around him. And the sweet and hyper vibrations from the nipple vibrators made him feel like in utopia when Namjoon finally came in him, now he had all his hyungie's cum inside of him. It was perfect.

[. . .]

I'm sorry you had to wait so long for this, :( it wasn't even that great if I'm being honest which sucks :( but I kinda hope y'all like it so that's why I'm publishing it today :) finally I'm done with this shit, took so fucking long I'm sorry again. And again sorry for any spelling errors!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

889K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
508K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...