Mixed signals 🚦‼️

By Darkskin_tingsss

sʜᴇ sᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀs ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ sɪɢɴᴀʟs🚦 More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 part: 1
33 part: 2 (edited)
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
New books??!

38

2.4K 78 12
By Darkskin_tingsss

Recap
And for a split second I understood where she was coming from. Even though his ass was a opp, that was still somebody apart of her.

Folks ass ain't never goin be the same.....

Khaya POV

Today's the day... I never thought I'd see my best friend getting put into the ground.

Most people don't know this but Q was my first kiss. Even though Shawn was my first boyfriend. I was so scared that day too.

Khaya flash back school.

It was just after school I was walking home with D and Q.

"Shut up Q." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Ha, imagine not knowing how to kiss. You're still a baby. You'll get there little baby." He said patting my head.

"Nigga I'm a freshman. Im not out here trying to catch herpes like you!" I said slapping his hand away.

"What can I say? All the ladies love a mixed dude." He said popping his fake collar.

"Why Tink tell me his shit was one inch." D whispered to me.

Me and her both cracked up laughing.

"It's all good D baby. If you want some just ask, don't be shy cariño." (Sweetheart)

"Negro please." D said waving him off.

"Ima catch y'all later." D spoke to me and Q.

"You coming back to my crib right?" I asked looking up at Q. All he did was nod his head.

We made it back to my house, I was still nervous as hell. I can't believe the sophomore quarterback asked me to the dance, and told me he couldn't wait to kiss me.

I'm so fucking nervous.

Q finally looked up from his phone and saw me pacing back and forth. He stood up walking over to me stopping myself.

"Cmon." He motioned for me to sit on me bed, he sat across from me.

"You really freaking out ain't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Ite ima help you. Don't tell Rah ass ion got time to hear his mouth."

"Tell him what?"

He leaned in as if he was going to kiss me and then stop mid way, opening his eyes to look at me.

"Wassup?" He asked me.

"Q!" I exclaimed. "Nigga I can't kiss you. That's like kissing a brother or sum shit." I said.

"Look I'm just helping out my best friend ok?"

I looked at him still unsure.

"I'm not goin add the tongue ite?"

I looked at his ass like he was crazy asl, "you can add your tongue bro?" I asking in disbelief.

All he did was laugh and shook his head at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nun yo innocence just amazes me." He said smiling at me.

"Oh."

"You still want help or-

"Just don't make it weird. Don't go falling in love with me and all." I said jokingly.

He smiled up at me letting his dimples pop out a little bit, "I make no promises."

I sat down on the bed looking at him. He placed one hand on my cheek leaning in. Our lips touched, and even though it only lasted for like 7 to 10 seconds it still felt so long.

We finally pulled away I saw his lips were swollen a little bit.

"Khaya?"

"Hm?"

"I know yo ass didn't just bite my lip. What type of freaky shit you on?" He asked, making me laugh in the process. We both busted up laughing.

Flashback over

I remember when I first met Q. It was first grade. These two white girls were picking on me because my hair wasn't as long as theirs was. Q stood up for me.

Something along the lines of, "at least she can put braids in her hair without looking like got cancer when she takes the braids out."

I think- no I know I had a crush on Q. If I'm being completely honest he was definitely my first love. He was just there. Anytime I needed him he would be there.

I need you now Q. Where are you now? You promised me you would always be there. I can't even imagine life without you.

How are we suppose to plan our June wedding. We still didn't even find you a tux.

I looked at myself through the mirror. Wiping my tears. There was a faint knock on my door come in.

D walked in. She looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry Khaya." She said walking up to me with her arms opened.

I hugged my only last best friend, "it wasn't suppose to be like this D. He was suppose to make it through. How could he leave me, knowing I can't do this without him.?" I asked myself.

"He still goin be wit you Khaya, but let's go the service is going to start soon. Rah already in the car."

We walked to the car getting in. Rah looked at me with sad eyes. I shook my head at him. Too many people have been giving me that look today. I'm getting sick of it.

We arrived at the funeral just in them. Grabbing a seat next to Q mother. She hugged me, crying softly.

"Dearly beloved, today we are gathered here to honor Quincy Rodriguez. He was a loving man. A kind soul. Even though he chose the wrong path, he was willing to make up for it in the end. I believe there was someone who wanted to speak about Quincy?" The pastor asked. I stood up walking over to the stand.

I looked over at Q casket with a blurry vision. "Where do I even begin." I sighed before continuing," Most don't even know this, but Q was my first love." I spoke.

After I delivered my speech we all gathered around his casket. I put the last red rose. I kissed me two fingers before placing them on his coffin.

"Rest in peace, bebé." I said letting a single tear fall on his casket.

In that moment it started to pour down raining. I just stood there watching them put the dirt over him.

I'll always love you Q don't you ever forget that. I said looking up at the sky before walking off.

NOOOOO 🥺🥺 this made me so sad to write y'all 🤧

Ima miss Q. I know y'all didn't like him but he was still good he was just on the wrong side.

Y'all ready for this next chapter? It's finna be so much action so make sure y'all got snacks.

Ima try to update it on Wednesday. So be prepared.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 22.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
326K 6K 43
𝐼 '𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑦𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦 💕
68.8K 3.3K 64
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...
1.2M 48.3K 126
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥...