Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 151

3K 151 30
By Writing-Pixie

A/N:  NSFW toward the end of the chapter.

2218 words

As we are leaving the police station our carefully laid plans begin to immediately crumble, because once we get outside we discover that a slew of reporters are there waiting for us. Unfortunately, none of us are outwardly prepared for it. Korain curses, obviously angry at himself, and mumbles something about the fact that he forgot to check outside before we left the safety of the police station. On the somewhat good side, the few cops that were inside the building come out and try to assist Korain and Han-Bin in keeping them back. Unfortunately, the two combined forces are still outnumbered three to one, and there isn't much anyone can do to be able to hold them back. I can't help but wish that we brought more of the security guards with us, but there was no way we could predict this would happen.

I do my best to keep walking past the reporters and cameras, and I try my damndest to ignore all the words that are flung in my direction. It's like wading against a current as we attempt to make it through the flood of people in an attempt to make our way to the sanctuary of the van. It's too bad a snarky male voice rises above the rest of the others to ask us a rude and unwarranted question. "Was this all some kind of global scale publicity stunt?" That miscalculated question has me stopping in my tracks and turning around.

It's true that I've been trained to ignore anything a reporter says, but this question... This was not okay and there was no way on the planet I would be able to keep myself from responding to it. Hell, my soulmates didn't even try to stop me. They knew I needed to answer him appropriately and they stood behind me in solidarity letting me know silently that they had my back in whatever way I chose to handle this situation. My manners tell me to ask his name first, but this asshole doesn't deserve manners after asking such a rude baseless question so I don't even bother. "My life is not a game, and BTS doesn't need a global publicity stunt of any kind. They earn their growing popularity daily due to their talent. They don't have to stoop to creating any kind of publicity stunts to gain fans or have their names appearing in the news. I am sure they didn't even want to publicize my kidnapping at all, but they did so because they wanted to reach out to acquire outside help to find me." I briefly considered adding how big of an idiot this particular reporter must be, after all why would we be at the police station if the whole kidnapping was a farce. I don't though because that would cause more problems for the police to handle as the reporters remained camped out here trying to get a look at the six women inside responsible.

"Why wasn't the fact that you were found reported?" A female reporter asks me.

I look her in the eyes. "Take a look at yourselves." I pause and look several in the eye. "Seriously look around you for a moment." I pause to let them do just that. "This is why we didn't report it yet. We wanted to be able to get back home without causing a media riot. We wanted to go home in peace. Then, after we got back to Seoul, our plan was to apologize and explain our reasoning for keeping the fact that I was found from the public. We weren't setting out to do anything malicious." I pause for a few moments, hoping they absorb and understand that, but I think they could use a bit more of a wakeup call.

"Are any of you parents?" It takes them a moment but several lift up their hands. "If it were your son or daughter standing in my place after being kidnapped would you want him or her to have to suffer from this kind of attention? Would you want strangers poking into their private life while they were hurting and just trying to get back to the way their life was before it happened?" I pause to let them stew that over. "Now, report everything I said if you want to. I don't really care, because I am not ashamed of anything I have said today. But please let us be in peace so we can try to get on with our lives after this horrible ordeal that no one should have to go through." I don't know how my words got through to them exactly. I was acting out of anger after all, but I must have said something right because when I turned back around to leave they parted like the Red Sea for us. I nod my head before we plow forward toward the van so we can leave this circus show behind.

Han-Bin looks over his shoulder at Namjoon then glances at Korain. "We need to plan our departure. Now."

"I'm sorry for what I said. Am I going to get in trouble with Big Hit for responding like that?"

"No, you stood up for yourself. If someone gives you a hard time I will back you 100%." Han-Bin responds. I can only assume that someone was translating to him what I was saying since he doesn't speak much English.

"We all will." Tae adds from his place behind me.

Korain picks up his phone and instructs the people on the other end to gas up the planes and prepare them for take off as soon as possible. "They said they can get us up in the air in just over an hour and a half."

"That should give us enough time to grab some lunch and get all of our stuff together." Namjoon nods. "I'm going to quickly call the doctor at the hospital and make sure that it is completely okay for Daisy to travel. I know he recommended a few days from now, but unless he medically sees a reason to detain us I don't see a reason for us to stay."

"How long are we going to be on the plane?" Jk asks. Before he gets his answer he continues on with. "Make sure there is enough food on the plane for our trip."

"It should be about fourteen and a half hours, but it will take us about thirty minutes to get to the closest airport in Nice, France. Don't worry about food on the flight. I already have that part covered. One of the flight attendants is personally handling that for us." Korain relays. He picks up his phone again and from what I overhear from this conversation I am able to decipher that he is instructing the other security guards at the guest house to get their stuff together as quickly as they can so we can be ready to leave by 1pm.

"Sang Hee is going to go pick up something simple to eat for lunch. Probably just sandwiches and chips to tie us over. His bag is already packed and ready to go. Plus he mentioned the SUV needs gas before the trip anyway." He then sighs and makes another phone call. Once he is done with that one he explains that he called in a crew to come in to clean up the house for us tomorrow so we had one less thing to worry about getting done in the meager amount of time we had available to us.

The doctor does still try to recommend we stay grounded, but he also admits that he saw what happened at the police station himself. He understands our reasoning for wanting to leave as soon as possible and claims that he really can't stop us if we want to go now.

I don't bother changing my clothes when we get back, as much as I might want to. I simply pull everything together from the bathroom, closet, and dresser drawers so everything I brought with me is piled on my bed. Luckily, Hobi, my tidiest of roommates, finds me trying to make sense of the way I made a mess of my possessions and helps me properly stow them away.

We play a really quick game to see who gets to sit beside me on the way out on the flight and Yoongi and Namjoon win. We leave the seating arrangements in the van the same because we simply don't have the time to sort that out also right now. I notice before he gets in the van that Namjoon leans over to whisper something in Yoongi's ear. My Bear nods his head in agreement, and while I am curious to discover what occurred there I brush it off for now.

The road trip passes by me in a blur and before I know it we are escorted on the large private airplane. I had finally found my phone while I was grabbing my stuff, but of course it is completely dead so I currently have it plugged into the charger built into my seat. Namjoon is seated on one side of me and Yoongi the other. Unsurprisingly my bear falls asleep pretty much the moment that the plane takes off.

Once it is safe to remove our seatbelts, Namjoon pulls me out of my seat. Before I can ask him what is going on he drags me to a door at the back of the plane and ushers me inside. I once again try to ask him what is going on, but his lips fuse to mine in a panty melting kiss and all my thoughts are completely obliterated.

He pulls himself away from me with a hiss as if the touch of my lips had burned him. "I don't know about you, Baby, but I was always interested in the idea of joining the mile high club." He grabs me by the waist and hikes me up against the back of the door. First he pulls my dress up so the skirt is now around my waist, and then with his demanding hands he reaches between us our bodies. I flinch for a moment when I feel his eager fingers at my clothed core. Due to the immediate draft and wrenching sound I know that he literally just ripped apart my panties to be able to eagerly access my instantly overly eager and needy body.

"It's not something I ever thought about before, but I am definitely fully invested in the idea now." I'm barely cognizant enough to remember to respond to his mile high club comment.

His fingers delve within me, and I can't help but cry out at the intrusion. After all, my body is only somewhat prepared for the attention he is giving it. "I don't think I can wait too long to be in your hot tight body, Baby."

I reach between us to unfasten the button and zipper on his shorts, before letting them drop to the floor. "Then don't, Joonie." I say before pulling his hard length out of his boxer briefs. I stroke up and down him a few times before he moves my hand back up to his shoulder.

He takes what I said at face value, and after only a moment to line himself up properly with my body, he eagerly thrusts inside of me. He groans harshly with each rapid movement. I could care less that his actions are causing me to bump into the door behind me over and over again. In the back of my mind, I know it is quite obvious what is going on in this room, but I am too absorbed in our growing need to really care about that right now. I know this is going to be quick, and when I reach between us and start stroking my clit he looks down and freezes to watch the way I toy with my own body. "Fuck, Baby. Remind me sometime to watch you make yourself cum. I think just being a voyeur to that would make me cum without even having to touch myself."

I make a mental note to do just that before crying out when he rocks harder inside me than he was before. He cums first before me, but I am soon cresting only a few moments after. He helps me to my feet and then swiftly peels my dress up and over my body. He removes what remains of my panties, and takes off my bra too. I'm about to ask what he is doing, but I answer for myself when I notice the room he harbored me in is a bedroom with a king size bed. I don't even bother to make a joke about his impatience, and how we always end up against a wall since that has already been hashed out before.

Once we lay down on the bed, he wraps his large body around mine and tells me to relax and go to sleep. At first I don't think I am tired, but over time exhaustion takes over. I only wake up again, probably hours later, when I feel not one body wrap around me, but two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.3K 19
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
113K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
115K 4.7K 34
Soulmate a.u. where when your soulmate writes on their skin, it pops up on right back on yours. In this case, Jimin has two soulmates who already kno...
350K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...