Friendship Becomes Love|✔️

By i_ayesha17

A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They s... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
1.Why are you rude ?
2.Mysterious Girl ....
3.Oppinions....
4.Choice....
5.Characterless....
6.Challenge..
7. You won..
8. Am I like that..?
9. My Mistake...!!
10.Her Care For Him..
11. Hiding..
12.Her Trust On Him...
13. Feelings..
14.Outspoken...
15. Bad Luck
16. Bearing silently...
17. Brother returns
18. Fear
19. The Tall Man..
20. Past
21.Embrace..
22. Trust Me..
23. So Friends..?
24. Met after ages..
25.Beautiful Smile.
26.Missing..
27.Saving her..
29.Broken Family..
30. Arrested
31.Court Hearing
32.Court Hearing (2)
33.Eve of emotions
34.Riddles
35.Broken
36. Divorced.
37.Suicide
38. Confession.
39. Guilt..
Honest Reviews.
40. Apologies
41.Care
42.Good News
43.Proposal
44. Realization
45. Engagement
Epilogue

28. Investigation.

1.3K 177 86
By i_ayesha17

Here is your chapter..!

.
.
.

It's been 10 minutes since doctors rushed inside but didn't came back till now. Everyone's face were tensed. Avneet was more scared now. She didn't spoke a single word from the time the bullet passed Sidd's arm. She is just quite. Abhi was standing there with an unknown feeling knowing deep inside that his brother is a fighter.

One doctor came out. Abhi stood attentive while Vaishu was still consoling Avneet in her embrace. "It's a murder case. He has been shoted. We need police's statement or else we can't start the treatment." Doctor blurted. Avneet became more scared now as police would come, will record the statements and if she took Ram's name, no one would believe espically this police and media who are all with him. It seems like they are doing their duty, job but from inside they all are with Ram and why not. He is a big politician running the country either with loyalty or money it doesn't matter. The all a kind of slaves of Ram who are willing to do anything for Ram. Just for money.

             "Di..No, please don't call police di." Cried Avneet violently shaking. Vaishu gestured her closer to herslef calming her. As soon as doctor heard her he narrowed his eyes at Abhi. "I think you all are his culprit only that's why you are afraid of calling police. Right Mr.." the doctor stated suspiciously eyeing Abhi who was furning in anger. Abhi didn't let him complete his bloddy statement and dragged his collar stepping towards him until he hit him on the wall. "Abhi..!" Called Vaishu as she was also afraid of all the sources. She also know no one would be there for them if something wrong happened either they will be blamed for everything.

"He is my blood brother. More closest to me than anything and if you want to listen the truth then listen Ram the big politician of the country that coward shot my brother." said Abhi in his most dangerous low voice. The doctor's eyes widen. "Mr. Ram Singh ?" The doctor asked confirming not believing his ears. Abhi nodded as he left his collar. "Sorry Sir, but police's statement is very important. All I can do is start your brother's treatment now but no one should come to know about it. " the doctor explained in polite manner. Abhi nodded and went with doctor to sign some papers.

Here Avneet was sobbing badly. "Di..di I didn't did anything. Please save me from police. I didn't did anything. " muttered Avneet still. "Shh everything is fine. " consoled Vaishu still embracing Avneet.  The police entered and investigating they landed up infront of Vaishneet. "Madam, are you the relatives of the boy who got shot..?" Asked a police inspector eyeing Vaishneet. Avni got more scared and got silent. Abhi paced till Vaishneet as he saw the police officers asking them something. "I am his brother. Talk to me." said Abhi as he stood beside Vaishneet like a protective brother and husband.

"We want patients statement." informed the inspector.

"Go take it but I hope you to be loyal not being a money puppy." warned Abhi as he stepped closer to the inspector.

"Its our task. We know how to handle it." taunted inspector taking his cap off.

"Its your duty but many are traitors over here." taunted Abhi again. Inspector just shook his head eyeing Abhi and left to have a seat at a distance from Abhi, Vaishu and Avneet. Abhi sat as he pressed the spot between his eyebrows with a tensed expression. Vaishu was a console tower for everyone. No matter how much one is in trouble Vaishu will always be very supportive and calm and that's her best quality which Abhi likes the most. Her most loved quality landed Abhi falling for her.

She slightly slided her hand and gripped Abhi's shoulder. He looked at her. "Everything would be fine soon." consoled Vaishu. Abhi left a homorous chuckle. "I don't know how you are so strong. I thought I would come back home and will take Ashu along with us but it..i-its becoming more complicated day by day." complained Abhi with disappointment dipping from his words.

"Maybe god have decided something better than that." spilled Vaishu confidentally trying to give positive vibes but Abhi was so exhausted that he didn't cared of this consolation.

"I should inform home. Everyone must be worried." said Vaishu out of blue when she didn't had any way to console Abhi. Vaishu dialed Faisu's number telling him everything and soon everyone reached. As soon as Avneet's eyes found her brother she got a hope, he embraced her while she was crying loud releasing all the pain she felt from years and years. She was the only sibling, family of Jai and her apple of brother's eye too.

Brothers protect you no matter what. At some point their weakness are their sisters only. No matter how much they irritate, scold you but a brother would never bear someone's eyes on their sisters.

After 3 hours, the doctor came out along with a nurse. "The patient is conscious now and is totally out of danger." informed doctor with a smile on face. Abhi's happiness returned. Everyone took a sign of relief. Abhi stepped to meet his brother but the inspector blocked his way by straighting his arm infront of him. His face had anger again.

"Let us take the statement then you can go."said inspector signing his other officers. "Come with us ma'am."said an officer to Avneet who was relaxed than before. He looked at Abhi, he blinked his eyes indicating her to go. She glanced at Jai who was still holding her. He also nodded with a smile "Don't worry, if anything would happen we are here."said Jai assuring. She nodded as she left with the officer. They all  entered the room to find Sidd sitting with a bandage on his forearm and nurse giving him injection. Guilt and tears unwantedly fell from Avneet's eyes. As soon as his eyes captured Avni, all his anger towards Ram vanished in a sec as he drown in her ocean of brown eyes while she was not ready to meet her eyes with him.

She was bitting her lower lip nervously. The officer signed the nurse to leave and she left as she was feeling uncomfortable  around all the men there. Sidd was still eyeing Avni when officer spoke "So, Mr.Siddharth Nigam will you tell who shot you and why..?" Sidd smirked as the officer asked that question.

"You won't believe, so its useless."exclaimed Sidd with a cold face. "See sir,its out duty. All we want is your statement and all further tasks are our responsibility to complete and if you are innocent you would surely get justice."explained Officer not sure. Sidd left a humorous chuckle before speaking "The popular politician Ram Singh kidnapped a girl and was about to shot that girl because she was of no use of him and unfortunately I came in between. It doesn't matter to him either someone lives or dies." explained Sidd with a cold face and harsh, husky tone. The officers eyed Sidd suspiciously. "Are you sure about whatever you are saying man..?"asked officer confirming whatever he heard. "100% sure. Now Arrest him and present him to court."demanded Sidd which shocked officer to the core. The officers nodded and signed leaving Siddharth and Avneet alone. Avneet didn't moved while Sidd was still glaring Avneet lovingly and concerned.

Avneet's eyes didn't dried till now. They were still wet due to tears. She leaned towards Sidd's bed as she felt her knees betraying her badly. She sat on his bed beside him with her head down sobbing silently. Sidd sat straight bit hissed in pain. Avneet looked at him in tears. "Let me help you."said Avneet holding Sidd's arm but Sidd stopped her taking her both hands in his making her sit back to bed. Finally she glanced up to find him already admiring her. Her guilt increased. "I'm sorry."apologized Avneet not looking at him. He chuckled with a smile. "It was nothing infront of what I can do for you. I am always there for you..." before he could complete Avneet squeezed herslef into him. He felt peace, calmness running in him. He closed his eyes smelling her fragrance. She sniffed more into him with happy tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter..?Hope you liked it..!

1 vote: 1 punch to Ram

I updated earlier I guess..😁✌✌

Any complains...?

Last scene was cute right..?

Love you all..❤❤

Words= 1450

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
47.4K 2.4K 19
Avneet kaur, Siddharth Nigam, Jannar Zubair. The 3 best friends. Siddharth and Avneet fell in love with each other. Jannat starts falling for Siddhar...
31.4K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
186K 7.5K 59
this story for my sidneet this is my first fanfic pls vote me Introduce....👇👇👇👇👇 Siddharth: a hottest guy of his college belongs from a respecte...