Will I be ever Loved?(Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped sh... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 3

7.3K 438 168
By FlowerVine98

***Just thought of updating!    Hahaaa, actually today is my birthday. Yup turned 23😢😪. So thought of giving you all an surprise by posting it in morning. Love you all. Happy reading💞❣️***

Ezhilarasi pov :

I came out of my past. As I heard midhuna  calling. I turned and asked her what. She said That she need to use restroom. I took her to the bathroom. And I helped her.

After washing her hands, I made her to sleep again.

"Amma please sleep with me" she said to me. I nodded my head. I too slept along with her as I already took the tablet. So it won't be an problem to midhuna. I have to control myself. She is mine. My daughter I like to keep it that way.

"Amma loves you soo much" I said to her. She instantly put her legs over mine and clutched my neck. She slept.

I kept looking at her till the tablet starts to work.

My eyes started to droop atlast. That's when I started to sleep.

When will I able to get rid of these tablets.

Next morning, I did my routine of works. Sweeping, making breakfast and lunch for both of us, washing dishes, I left laundry  as I thought it will take more time. So I thought of doing it in night.

After getting ready we both gone towards midhuna school. I dropped her. Not before giving her enormous advice.

She too nodded her head.

"Okay grandma bye"

This girl.....

When I reached the office, everyone is walking here and there. What is happening here.

I just shrugged and gone towards ceo floor.

As soon as I toon my place, I got the call. Who it might be. I took the call, its an ceo deepak sir. What, he is at this early.

He called me to his cabin.

I knocked his door.

"Come in" I heard his voice.

"Sir, you called me" I asked him.

"Yes Ezhilarasi, we are going to have the special guest now. I want everything to be perfect. And please arrange the meeting room with necessary files over there. The important files will be in your mail inbox right away. Please do it fast" he said to me. I gone to my cabin.

And started to do the work. I first opened my company mail in oz. Where there present enormous files. I started the printer.

Then I print everything a copy of 15.

Then I gone to the meeting room, which is in the next higher floor. I arranged the watter bottle, and the printed papers in the files and kept it in the respective places. And then turned on the projector.

After that I informed deepak sir, that I completed my work. He said thanks.

Then I started to move out and then I reached my cabin.

Again sir called me. So I gone there.

"Please arrange the boquet , and you are going to welcome our guest along with me." he said to me.

I gone to arrange that. Atlast everything is ready. Still now he didn't inform me who is coming.

Then after 10 mins again, I just adjusted my top and gone out of my cabin with bouquet in my hand.

After seeing me, sir nodded his head.

Then we both gone down to the 1 st floor. When we reached there. I just stood in the entrance along with the sir.

After 10 mins of waiting.

There comes an three cars which all pulled up in front of our building.

An driver immediately came out and opened the door of the back seat.

An man climbed down of the car with an phone in his hand. As he is typing vigorously, his face is not visible to us as he is still using  the phone.

Atlast he put his phone inside his pocket, then he look up.

That's it, my whole world stopped.

Its Vihaan, not my school Vihaan. The Vihaan on whom am accidently spilled the Pepsi. I just gulped. I started to hide behind deepak sir. But I couldn't able to hide, because am bigger than him right.

But sir turned and asked me to welcome him.

I nodded my head.

When he came towards us, he stand before us. He seen me, but he didn't have any face reaction. I think he forget about me. Because his face is void of any emotions.

Happy.

I stood before him. I showed my hands for shake.

But he didn't took it. So I embarrassedly put it down. I cleared my throat.

"Hello sir, welcome to the The Victory Hotel. We are pleasured to have you. Have a nice day" I said to him.

And showed the boquet to him.

He just nodded his head and started to walk inside without even getting the boquet.

What the heck.

"Give it to me Mam" an man said to me.

I confusedly looked at him.

"Am the PA of Sir" he said to me. I nodded my head and gave it to him. When I turned, there my sir and Vihaan both were speaking. Vihaan is leaning in the reception table. He is soo handsome man. Leave it. After speaking with Vihaan, sir came towards me

"Ezhil please escort them to the meeting room" sir said to me. I just nodded my head and started to walk towards him.

"Sir, can you please follow me" I asked him. He nodded his head.

I started to walk, he is following me. Am just 5'3 in height. This man might be 6'2. So he is taking the bigger steps. So because of this, am following him. What the fuck.

Atlast we three reached the lift. Then I put the number of our floor.

Vihaan again started to use his mobile. I just kept seeing him. Is it him. Is it my Vihaan. No he is not yours. Did you forget. And he is not him

This brings an tears in my eyes. I just blinked vigorously hoping that tears won't fall. Atlast the lift door opened. I sightly wiped my tears.

Then I escorted both of them to our meeting room. Where already some of our company members were seated, after seeing Vihaan. Sir came and asked him to take seat. I started to stand beside sir. As I need to take the notes.

"Good morning everyone. This meeting agenda is about partnership of our company with the" The Happy Paradise inn". Everyone clapped on this.

"I want everyone to impress Mr. Vihaan with our profitable statergy."he said to all and winked at us. Everyone smiled. But not me and offcourse Vihaan too...

He definitely can't be my Vihaan

" Before we start anything, meet Mr.Vihaan, CEO of The happy paradise Inn. He is managing the chains of hotels in all over the India. An no 1 business man in India" he gave the introduction about vihaan.

No chance for  he being him.

My heart started to beat normally.

After sometime, our manager proposed something in the projector. I started to take notes. After meeting, everyone gone. Only vihaan his PA and me and Sir were in the room.

"How are you my son" sir asked vihaan.

"Am fine uncle" vihaan said and took the blessings of Sir. What is happening here. But this vihaan man is not at all showing any emotions.

He is more like me. I mean he is not at all showing any emotions.

"Thanks for accepting this partnership. It may look like an partnership on the outerside, but this company is purely in your hand. My son passed away, I don't have any other heir to this company. Iam running the trust, so I need money to that. So please make this compaby as yours and help in it. And I don't have any other one. If am in good condition I would have taken care of it. But am becoming old enough to take retirement. So yeah. I know your uncle, so please accept this offer and help this old man "sir said to vihaan.

" No problem Uncle. Will take care of everything. "he finished his sentence.

But without any ounce of emotions.

'As if you were showing enormous enotions' my mind Said to me.

I didn't care about that.

" Ahh I forget to introduce, my PA "sir said. He asked me to come.

" Meet Ms. Ezhilaarasi, my PA for the past 3 years. "he said to Vihaan.

He nodded his head.

" Ezhil, can you please show around our every sections in the office to Vihaan "sir asked me. I nodded my head.

" Sir, please follow me "I said in my professional tone.

Then I showed him around every sections and explained everything. Most of the time Vihaan used his phone.

He didn't even showed any interest in my explanation. Ufff.

Then we all gone to sir cabin.

" Come on my Son, hereafter its your place" saying this sir showed his place.

"No uncle, its yours only. I will manage your company. And take my shares in it. That's it uncle. Its your chair only. I have my very own company for it right" he said to all.

"But son..." sir started but Vihaan stopped him.

"Uncle, I will manage all the company from my company itself. Mine is like an main branch. Think about it" Vihaan said.

"Okay, but you have to visit here too right. If am not wrong" sir asked him.

"Offcourse, will visit here in every two days once." Vihaan said.

"I don't know how its going to work" sir said with an hint of worriness.

"Okay then, if its worrying you this much. I can do one thing. I will work here for 1 week here and 1 week in my office.In that one week of my absence your PA can assist me in work by coming to my company or so thing like that. What you say! " Vihaan said.

Sir too nodded his head and smiled at him.

"Thanks son" sir said to Vihaan. He nodded his head. What the fuck.

After a lot of speech they both gone. Atlast, they gone. Then I gone to have my packed lunch. Nothing much curd rice and potato in the company canteen. Mostly I will eat separately.

I started to have rice with a spoon. I just kept thinking about Vihaan. Will he be him. No right, I mean he can't be him.

Ahh leave that Ezhil.

I don't know whether midhuna ate it or not.

While am eating, someone from behind called me.

I turned and seen it is an office staff only.

So I turned again.

"Always eating eating. That too eating potato. Already looking like an bulldozer and now having eating potato. Give some rest to your stomach fatty queen." the man who called me said.

I didn't replied anything to him.

I again started to eat.

"Not even having an ounce of shame. Even after we mocking her, did she atleast eating less now. No right. " he again said.

Barking dog won't bite right.

After eating completely, I stood up and gone to my cabin. Just an tear drop thats it. I wiped it. I opened my purse and took the midhuna picture and kissed it.

This is the simple way I can control my breakdown. Every thing were connected to my past. Every little thing will trigger me.

I started to count 1 to 10 slowly. After that I looked okay.

Then I started to do my work. After work I gone to my home along with midhuna.

When we reached home, I made her to take bath and changed into cute dress of mickymouse printed one.

"Amma, what is for dinner" midhuna asked me.

"No idea sweety" I said to her.

"How about we both prepare parotta" midhuna said to me.

"Oh I forget you don't even cook properly the normal dish. Then this parotta is over f. For you" saying this she hitted her head.

"Midhuna, okay come on we will prepare it. Today I will show you, what an chef am" saying this i took her in my arms.

Am I ready to prepare it.

Did I gone overboard by accepting this challenge. My family didn't allowed me in the kitchen. So yeah the result I don't know how to cook. But after midhuna born, I started to learn everything. Am not an good cook but at the same time am not bad cook. I know to prepare some basicpl foods. So yeah its enough right.

But preparing parotta is going to be an hell lot of process.

I mean I mean this going to turn out into an bad one. That I can say. But my midhuna asked me. How will I refuse it. Her face has much of happiness. That is what I need.

Then we both started to prepare.

Preapring the dough for parotta is tough. And me having no experience in it, even more problem. We followed the every steps of YouTube. How it going to turn. When atlast we thought we prepared the dough, but it is having little much of extra water it seems.

Midhuna laughed at me. I glared at her.

"Amma, atleast try to be angry ove... Over me properly..... Poor amma" she mocked me.

I laughed at her.

Then we both prepared it. And even sidedish too.

While eating Midhuna showed every kind of face reaction. I asked her whether it is okay or not.

"See by yourself" saying this she took the piece of parotta and put it in my mouth. Oops it doesn't have salt.

Did we forget to add.

"Midhuna sweety, did you forget. Eating salt much will result in diesaese baby. That's why I didn't add the salt. Its all for our heath condition only" I somehow tried to console her.

"Amma, you don't know... Ho.. How to.. Cookk. But yo.. You.. Syrel.. Surely knows... How to... Ma.. Make... Accept.. Accept" She said to me.

This is girl will always speak like an grandma.

But she is calling me as an grandma.

I glared at her.

She came towards me and kissed my lips.

"Amma do.. Don't be angry over me. Midhuna is sorry" she said cutely. I took her and placed my lap. As we both were sitting in the floor in the Indian style. I made her to eat.

She too ate it. After having dinner, I said some stories to her. In between the stories, she slept.

Cute daughter.

Yes she is very beautiful girl.

Children's are always beautiful.

I took my place in the near the window. As I yesterday itself took the tablet. I don't want to take risk again. I need to take care of Midhuna. She is having me only.

I rewinded my happy days with Vihaan.

Flasback...

Ezhilaarasi pov:

"I think we were going to be the best friends" he broked the silence.

I turned and seen is any other is here. Because this words are not meant to  me right.

He laughed at my search.

"Am saying to you only Iniya" he said to me. My name from his mouth. I felt the butterfly were flying in my stomach.

I gulped at this effect.

"Hello" he flicked his hands before my face.

I looked embarrassed at him. Because I looked at him for more minutes like am going to eat him alive.

Seriously I want to eat him. Hahha. He is that much of cute looking boy. I want to bite his cheeks.

" Mm" I don't know what to speak.

"Okay leave it. What you were studying in this school. And am new to this school" he asked me.

"Am studying  9th standard" I said to him.

"Ohh. Super..... Am currently joining in 11th. It means am two year elder to you" he said to me. I too nodded my head.

"Arey girl speak something" he asked me with an smile In his face.

"Mmm... Why this school" I asked him immediately as I don't want to irritate him. He is the one who is speking with me. I don't want to lose him too.

I don't know why, but my heart yearns to speak with him.

To have friendship with him.

I think its because of the loneliness which am facing still now.

"What why. This the biggest school. My dad want me to study here. Yeah that's it" he said to me.

Oops I forget that.

Famous school right. I hitted my head.

He laughed at this again.

I looked mesmerisingly at his laugh.

Because he looks even more cute. I smiled after seeing his face.

"Smile more Iniya. You look cute with your big fluffy cheeks" he said to me and even pinched my cheeks.

I looked shocked at him.

He winked at me.

What is happening here. God. This cute boy is speking with me and even pinching my cheeks.

Don't think much Iniya.

"Are you not attending the class" I asked him.

"It's okay. It's just my first day. We can bunk it right. And how can I go away by leaving an gorgeous girl here itself" he said to me.

What the heck.

Me gorgeous.

I glared at him.

Is he mocking me. Tears were started to form.

"Hy hy Why you are looking like going to cry. Did I do something wrong. Am sorry, is it I pinched so much. Is it paining" he asked me many questions at the same time.

I nodded my head as no.

"Just an dust. That's its" I said to him. And even started to rub my eyes. I don't want0 to look like an cry girl.

"ohh" saying this. He hold my face and started to blow. My heart started to beat fastly.

This much close that too with an boy . It is my first time with an boy.

"Is it okay now. Don't rub much okay. The dust will eventually go away" he said to me. I too nodded my head.

Then suddenly we heard the bell ringing sound.

"Lunch bell" I said to him. As he looking questioningly at me.

Then he looked like oh yeah right face reaction.

"Come on we will go to the canteen and have some lunch" he caked me.

"Mmm no you can go, I will stay here. My dress were teared right , so it will make as an issue. I will stay here itself. You can go" I said to him. But deep inside I don't want him to go.

"No Iniya, wait I will be back" saying this he gone inside the school.

I just kept looking at the backside entrance.

'Iniya do you thinking that he will come for you.' My mind mocked at me.

So I turned. I don't wnat to go inside the school. I will go in evening. It will be the better idea.

Because even if I contact anyone in my house. No one is going to come for me. They all rather ask me to die here itself.

Atleast before my mom death, dad will give his answer by nodding his head.

But now a days, he don't even come down. If am in the hall. So that's why I stopped coming down. I will ask everything with maid. She will give me everything.

At home am more or like an walking dead person. It would be better, if my mom left me to die rather than giving up her own life.

I again started to shiver. Not again. Please how many panic attacks in one day.

Yeah am having an panic attacks frequently in past year. Its all because of mom death. I started to count numbers 1 to 10.

Only one time my family took me to the doctor. That too they didn't took me. My dad asked some of his worker to took me to the hospital.

There the doctor only said what is it. If I started to shiver or get any panic attacks. What I need to do something like that.

I took an deep breath. I somehow feeled okay.

I turned towards the entrance again. But why I don't know. Its like I started to trust over this boy. But its just  1 hour to be precise. Then how it is.

But to my surprise that boy is coming.

I looked shocked. He is coming with an food order from the cafeteria it seems.

When he reached me, he placed the food in my lap. He took his seat.

"Eat girl" he said to me.

"What no no. I have my own lunch. You eat Vihaan." I said to him.

He smiled at me.

"Atlast you called me with my name" he said to me.

Oh my god I called my senior with his name.

" Sorry? "I said to him.

" Why sorry"he asked me.

"To calling you with your name" I said to him.

"Name is meant to be call right. Leave that. Come on eat" he said to me.

"No viha...."i stopped from pronouncing his name.

He laughed at me.

" Iniya, come on. I won't do anything to you by calling me with my name. And also, see you can't able to go inside like this. So yeah eat this"he said to me. After a lot of persistent, I said okay.

" For you "I asked him.

" we both can share in it right "saying this he winked at me.

Whats with this boy.

But I like this.

No one ever spoke with me this casually, even my mom too.

I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.

" I think you need to sit this side, see now again your eyes were red because of this blowing wind. "he said to me. How will I say to him, that it's because of his doings.

I nodded my head as no.

" Okay come on we will eat "he said to me. I too nodded my head. It is just an concetre slab. So we both sat in Indian style facing each other. We both started to eat in same plate.

Its an briyani. I just started to eat rice only. I don't like chicken and mutton.

" Eat this chicken piece iniya" he gave me an chicken piece.

"I won't eat chicken" I said to him.

"Seriously iniya" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"I can't believe this" he said to me.

"Are you saying this that you can't able to believe me, is this because am an fat." I asked him.

He looked shocked.

"Hy no no. Its not what I meant. I was just saying that, is there anyone in this world who will not like an chicken. I didn't mean it any other way. Iniya, for me you look beautiful. It may be our first meetup. But something is saying to me that  you are an good soul and you are going to my very important person in my life. I want to have an friendship with you "he stopped.

What how can anyone be like this. Is am dreaming.

I looked shocked at him.

" Can we be friends. I mean you are my junior only. Hy but its okay"he said to me smilingly.

I too nodded my head smilingly at him.

"You are smiling it means you are accepting my friendship right" he said to me.

I again nodded my head. I don't know how long he will speak with me. But till that I want to have to friendship with him.

"Ahhh my very first friend in this school" he said to me.

"Mine too" I said to him.

"Are you too an fresher. But you are wearing an school uniform. They said fresher will get uniform only by next week" he asked me questioningly.

"No am studying here for past two years" I said to him.

"Then how comes I will be your first friend in this school" he asked me again.

"Mmm th... That, its just they don't want me as their friends, because of my appearance. Am an fat girl right" I said to him.

"What the f**k." he shouted.

"Are they an illiterate peoples. They all were studying here. I think these peoples better quit studying. Silly fellows" he said harshly.

"Mmmm" I too said.

"Okay leave it. See, am your friend okay" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Aray speak, many people were not having the ability to speak. When you have one, just speak" he said to me.

"Okay" I somehow replied to him.

Without speaking literally for an year. It is difficult to me to speak.

'Oh so you were speaking before. You had spoke only with your mom that's it right' my mind remembered me.

Its right.

"Okay come on atleast now eat" he said to me.

Then we both eat from the same plate again with the spoon. He is eating the chicken pieces even moaning tooo.

I just kept looking at him.

"What you were looking at me. Is it there something on my face" he asked me. I nodded my head

"Is it for my sound." he asked me. I thought of nodding, but refrained myself. I dont want to loose his friendship.

"Yeah" I said to him awkwardly.

"The food was so nice, we have to appreciate it right. Am like this only. I won't be ashamed or embrassed to be like this" he said to me.

I smiled at that.

We both started to speak after eating. I totally forget that we are in the school. This is the first time I bunking the classes. He asked me about this school. I said everything about this school.

I got to know he is an very brilliant student. Who always get the 1st grades. I too shared about mine.

He cracked some jokes. I actually smiled, laughed, glared, every kind of emotions I felt with him.

Will I smile like this more often.

Because I too want to feel the emotions.

Author's note:

Thank you all 💕

Please do vote, comment and share💞💓❣️❤️.

How was the chapter?

Did you like it.

They both already met. Hahaaa. Then what it might be?

Did this story line is okay?

Bear with the mistakes.

Love you all.

Love yourself ❣️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
254K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
104K 7.6K 67
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...