LOVE OF VENGEANCE [ A Mafia R...

Por _rayna_howards_

"Listen to me, Mr Martinelli. I am not going to be yours. And I mean it..." Nandita shouted at top of her voi... Más

Copyright
Characters [ Part - 1]
Characters [ Part - 2]
Characters [Part - 3]
Characters [Part - 4]
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter -66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86

Chapter - 6

2.6K 118 39
Por _rayna_howards_

Finally, we arrived at our house.

The maids carried our bags inside. I told Alessandra to go and rest and told the cook to make her something. Then I walked towards my room.

I sat on the bed and took out my phone and stared at my amore. She is looking so beautiful that I can't stop myself from admiring her. I thought about her most of the time.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I cursed under my breath and opened the door to see one of my bodyguard's in front of me.

"Il capo, la signora Alessandra, sta chiedendo di te."
("Boss Ms Alessandra is asking for you.")

"Ok, dille che verrò adesso."
("Ok tell her I will come now.")

After he left, I typed something to Roberto and headed to Alessandra's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Devo parlarti." She said with a tensed face.
("I need to talk with you.")

"Qualcosa non va?" I asked sitting on the chair while she sat on the bed.
("Is something wrong?")

"Voglio parlare di Nandita."
("I want to talk about Nandita)

"Cosa c'è?" I became curious.
("What's it?")

"Sei sicuro dei tuoi sentimenti?"
("Are you sure about your feelings?")

"Certo Alessandra. La amo e la voglio nella mia vita ". I said in a possessive tone.
("Of course Alessandra. I love her and I want her in my life.")

"Ma pensi che ti accetterà? Ha lasciato la sua famiglia perché volevano che si sistemasse, ma ha rifiutato. Nandita vuole avere una vita pacifica. Questo è tutto."
("But do you think she will accept you? She left her family because they wanted her to settle down but she refused. Nandita wants to have a peaceful life. That's it.")

"Sono pronto a darle la vita che desidera avere. Sarà circondata dal lusso e io la proteggerò "
("I am ready to give her the life she wishes to have. She will be surrounded by luxurious and I will protect her ")

Alessandra kept her gaze down and I understood that she is not satisfied with my answer. I went and sat beside her.

"Pensi che io sia possessivo. Sì, non lo nego. Ma ho deciso di darle abbastanza tempo per accettarmi e amarmi. Non la costringerò. Te lo prometto." She looked at me and smiled and then rested her head on my chest.
("You think that I am possessive. Yes, I don't deny that. But I made up my mind to give her enough time to accept me and love me. I won't force her. I promise you.")

"Lei non è noi Leonardo. Non è abituata alla violenza, alla guerra ea tutto ciò che dobbiamo affrontare nella nostra vita. Non sarà in grado di tollerarlo. "
("She is not us Leonardo. She is not used to the violence, war and all we face in our life. She will not be able to tolerate this.")

"Che gestirò io Alessandra. Non le rivelerò la mia identità. Anche tu. Quando diventerà mia moglie, le farò capire tutto. Sono sicuro che Nandita è abbastanza matura da accettare un improvviso cambiamento nella sua vita. Ora lasciala vivere pacificamente ".
("That I will manage Alessandra. I will not disclose my identity to her. Even you also. When she becomes my wife, I will make her understand everything. I am sure Nandita is matured enough to accept a sudden change in her life. Now let her live peacefully.")

I heard her let out a deep sigh. I hugged her and told her to rest. I received a call that moment and I came out of her room.

"Che succede, Roberto?"
("What's the matter, Roberto?")

"Abbiamo catturato uno degli aggressori. Adesso è di fronte a me. Vieni il prima possibile. "
("We captured one of the attackers. He is in front of me now. You come as soon as possible.")

I ended the call and informed my men to follow me while I ordered one of the bodyguards to look after Alessandra. I got inside the car and the driver took me to my destination.

Today my night shift is gonna start. I woke up late and did my morning routine and stepped out of my apartment. When I passed Alessandra's apartment, I became sad coz I missed her a lot. I took a cab and headed towards a coffee shop.

Daksh and I like this place a lot and today he doesn't have work. I didn't ask him the reason when I got to know about this. I told him to come there so that I will have someone to talk with me. My mood is not good when I got to know about my parents visiting Chachu and Chachi.

I received a message from Daksh. He said he will arrive soon. I found a comfortable place and decided to order when he comes. I took out my phone and started to listen to my favourite songs. Moments later, Daksh appeared and we ordered two coffees.

"Nannu are you still upset with what I told you?" He asked.

"You know the answer."

"Nannu they will come next week only. I told you they won't come near you. Trust me."

"I trust you but what if they pressurise you all to make them meet me. You know I will lose control in front of them."

"Relax Nannu. Look at me." I glanced at him. He smiled and held my hand.

"I don't like to see an upset Nannu. You are a brave girl. You are independent. So your parents can't force you anymore. You can decide what to happen in your life."

His words decreased my uneasiness but still, I wished that my parents won't come. I want them to cancel this trip.

"What's the latest update about your intern?"

"You mean Alessandra?"

"Yeah..."

"She got discharged yesterday and she messaged me when she reached her home. I miss her a lot Daksh."

"So who all are with her?"

"Her brothers. Leonardo Martinelli and Roberto Martinelli."

"Sounds like high-class people" Daksh chuckled.

"Of course they are. She is from a rich family bro. They are billionaires. You must see the interior of her apartment. I went awestruck when I first saw it. You will love to live there."

"I know you have told this several times Nannu. If you still have this wish, then ask Alessandra to give that apartment to you."

"But I love mine more."

He nodded and we both laughed. We continued talking for a long time. After paying the bill, we decided to roam around the streets. I felt a kind of happiness and kept aside my thoughts on my family.

In between Daksh recalled our childhood moments and he reminded me of my naughtiness. I pinched him when he teased me remembering a past incident. We had our lunch from Bombay Chowk which is an Indian restaurant. We have visited here a couple of times before. We enjoyed our delicious lunch and went to buy some essentials for Chachi.

Soon evening arrived and we said goodbye to each other and I was few blocks away from my apartment. As I was walking, a black SUV halted in front of me blocking my way. I stared at the car and was surprised to see Mr Martinelli.

"Uhm...Hi..." I said.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh, I just went to chill out with my cousin." I saw him frown and the next moment he offered me something that I didn't expect.

"Today your night shift is starting, right? I will drop you." I was shocked and surprised at the same time. I didn't know what to say.

"Uhmm...I---"

"Accept at least this." I glanced at my watch and still, one hour is left.

"Well, Mr Martinelli thanks for the offer but I will go by myself."

"You used to travel with Alessandra to the hospital. Now she is not here. So this time, I will take you there."

"But Mr Martinelli it's fine---" I was interrupted again.

"I have no problem Ms Khanna." He sounded little angry.

I realized that he is stubborn and won't back off easily. So I quickly walked towards my apartment and asked him to wait. I didn't want him to come inside coz he is still a stranger to me. He agreed and I got ready and came down.

He gestured me to get inside and I did as said. Throughout the ride, I looked outside not wanting to start a conversation with him. But I was wrong. He asked about my family and Daksh and I answered with one or two words. The car stopped in front of the hospital entrance I got out and thanked him.

"Tomorrow morning when your shift gets over, I will come to pick you. And then we can go to my house to see Alessandra. You don't have to get your cousin's help."

I didn't say anything. He waved goodbye and I walked inside. When I reached my room, my phone chimed and I looked at it and saw a message.

Call me on this number when your shift gets over Ms Khanna.

Leonardo.

*****

Hey dudes,

How was the chapter?

What's your view on the two main characters i.e Nandita and Leonardo? Tell me here.

In the upcoming chapters, you are going to see more Nandita-Leonardo parts. And soon she will start falling for him. So wait patiently for that chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 63.5K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
48.1K 1.7K 67
He grabbed her by hands and pulled her to the side in swift motion. "What the h-", he placed his fingers on her lips silencing her squeal. She stared...
1M 39.7K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
1.2K 117 10
Book- 1 Vicious Game of Desire and Power The destructive sin with fanatic sinner!! _____________________________ "You can't, you can't do...