๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› | ๐™ผ๐š’๏ฟฝ...

By Kara-Phoenix

๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šก ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š”๐š˜๐šŠ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๏ฟฝ... More

CAST
The Maze Runner
1 | Welcome To The Glade
2 | Bonfire
3 | Jobs
4 | Stung
5 | Into The Maze
6 | Safe
7 | Gathering
8 | Awake
9 | Key
10 | Run, Hide, Fight
11 | Remember
12 | Then We're Done Here
13 | Code
The Scorch Trails
15 | Refugee
16 | Healed?
17 | Escape
18 | It's Scorched
19 | Wild Card
20 | Full Term
21 | Loosen Up
22 | The Right Arm
23 | WICKED
24 | Survivor
25 | First Light
The Death Cure
26 | He's Not Here
27 | It's so Hard
28 | Tell Everybody
29 | Deep Down
30 | Teresa
31 | Rescuse
32 | Minho?
33 | Goodbye
34 | I Forgive You
35 | Safe Hevan

14 | Exit

7.2K 147 79
By Kara-Phoenix

______________

Panic Room by Au/Ra

"Welcome to the panic room, where all your darkness fears are gonna come for you."
______________

When she walked in with everyone following; she saw dead scientists on the floor; blood splattered on the walls violently.

Bad memories flashed before her eyes of what she had done for WICKED—all the death, blood everywhere. No matter how hard she scrubbed her hands, they never were clean...

"Y/n? You okay?" Minho asked softly; Y/N looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Bad memories... All of the blood," she sighed; Minho kissed her head softly and kept walking.

They saw dead bodies covered by tarps and dead guards on the floor. "What happened here?" Winston questioned.

"Nothing good," Y/N answered. They entered a big round room. Things were broken, lights flickered, chairs were on the floor, more blood splatters and dead scientists.

Y/N walked towards the middle of the room. "So, they were watching us the whole time," Newt sighed.

Y/N looked up to see Minho across the table, through the glass screen. Minho smiled softly, and she felt a small smile forming on her face. They both remembered this scene from when they were younger. "It's just like when we were young," Y/N mumbled as Minho just smiled back. Y/N then looked down to see a red blinking button. "What could happen?" She tapped it softly, and a video came up on another screen in the corner.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Ava Paige. I'm the director of operations of the World Catastrophe Killzone Department."

We all walked over to the video; Ava Paige is the director of WICKED...

"If you're watching this, that means you've successfully completed the maze trials. I wish I could be there in person to congratulate you... But circumstances seem to have prevented it. I'm sure by now you must all be very confused, angry, frightened. I can only assure you that everything that's happened to you... Everything we've done to you, it was all done for a reason... You won't remember, but the sun has scorched our world. Billions of lives lost to fire, famine. Suffering on a global scale. The fallout was unimaginable. What came after was worse. We called it the flare. A deadly virus that attacks the brain. It is violent, unpredictable... Incurable. Or so we thought. In time, a new generation emerged that could survive the virus. Suddenly, there was reason to hope for a cure. But finding it would not be easy. The young would have to be tested, even sacrificed inside harsh environments, where their brain activity could be studied... All in an effort to understand what makes them different... What makes you different. You may not realize it, but you're very important. Unfortunately, your trials have only begun. As you'll no doubt soon discover, not everyone agrees with our methods. Progress is slow. People are scared. It may be too late for us, for me... But not for you. The outside world awaits. Remember... WICKED is good." Ava Paige said as people were being shot in the background. She then shot herself...

"Dr. Paige, if your organization is named WICKED, of course, it's NOT good," she slammed her fist on the keyboard, limping away.

Y/N recognized Ava Paige as the woman who took everything from her; she hated her, she wanted her dead. Now she was...

Y/N limped into a nearby office and found files everywhere; she looked at each of them and found one on herself. She opened it and read through it as fast as she could. It had no information on her family, but it was written on top with a black marker; Y/N Nakoa tilted her head at it, then read on, she learned she is 17 years old, her parents were Eli and Anya Nakoa.

Then there was a little paragraph about her brother and sister, not by blood, but still siblings, George and Brenda. Jorge was also like another father when her dad was fighting with the right arm.

Y/n Nakoa, her parent's little Warrior.

Y/N turned a page and found a small old black locket. She dusted it off and recognized it as her mother's.

Y/N smiled sadly as tears fell down her face. She put the locket on and tucked it under her shirt, so it was safe. That's when she looked up and saw a new corridor open.

"Is it over?" Chuck asked as she was about to walk out of the office.

"She said we were important... Well, what are we supposed to do now?" Newt trailed off.

"Let's get out of here," she said breathlessly. Y/N turned to grab the file; she left it in the office. When she heard someone enter the main room, she looked over her shoulder and hid, when she saw Gally, but he was stung.

"No..." Gally said.

"Gally?" Thomas questioned, moving forward.

"Don't, he's been stung," Teresa stopped him.

"We can't leave. We did, Gally, we're out. We're free." Thomas said calmly.

"Free? Do you think we're free out there? No... No, there's no escape from this place."

"Gally, listen to me. You're not thinking straight—your not. Now, we can help you. Just put down the gun." Thomas said slowly as Gally raised a gun.

"I belong to the maze."

"Just put down the gun-"

"We all do."

As Thomas tried to calm David down, Y/N moved slowly through the offices as she crawled out into the main room; she then stood behind Gally and held her katana aiming for Gally's heart.

"Gally put the gun down," she said calmly.

"I-I can't; it's too strong," Gally had tears streaming down his face.

"You are so much stronger; I can help you. You can come with us; you wanted to remember? You want to have a family one day, which you will. But you already have one, us. You don't want to hurt your family... Please put the gun down."

"Shoot me... Please... I can't stop it... If your my family, shoot me," he begged, holding the gun ready to shoot.

Y/N then jumped into action when Gally pulled the trigger, and she stabbed him through the chest. Gally fell to the floor, Y/N fell to the floor, holding him.

"It's okay; it's okay... You didn't hurt your family," she smiled as he cried and gasped out. "T-thank you..." Gally then took his last breath as his eyes closed.

Y/N looked up at the Gladers when she saw Chuck fall to the floor; she ran by his side, "Thomas... Y/n?"

Y/N knelt beside the boy, holding his head in her lap as Thomas held his hands. She looked at the gunshot that went straight through his abdomen. She knew there was no hope.

"Hey, hey, Chuck looks at me; I'm right here. Look at me," she smiled sadly as tears fell down her face.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit. Hang on, hang on, Chuck," Thomas cried.

"Thomas... Y/n... G-Give this to my parents, please..."

"No, your going to give it to them yourself; remember, I told you that," Thomas cried.

"Take it... Thank you," Chuck said, looking at Thomas.

"No, chuck," Thomas cried.

"Thank you..." Chuck looked up at Y/N as she brushed his hair back.

"We'll give it to them, I promise." She smiled, taking the figure and gave it to Thomas.

"Thank you..."

"I love you, Chuck, we all do... Go, we'll be okay, I promise..." She cried; Chuck nodded softly, then took his last breath.

"Chuck? Chuck!" Thomas shook him.

"We love you," Y/N mumbled as she kissed his forehead.

Thomas moved to hold Teresa as they both cried. All the gladers cried.

"Goddammit," she cried, holding Chuck in her arms as she cried. Y/N lost him when they were always to freedom, "we almost made it... I'm sorry." Y/N cried when the outer doors opened and light flooded in.

"Y/n!" Minho yelled as guards pulled him away. She didn't look away from Chuck until she was dragged outside. Y/N ripped herself out of their grip.

"Stop! You can't leave them like that!" She screamed, but then one threw her over his shoulder. Y/N was so tired, in pain and was too emotionally drained to fight back.

When she was pulled out and her eyes adjusted, all she saw was sand. The world was really scorched...

Y/N was brought to a helicopter and pushed in. "You guys all right? Don't worry, your safe now," a man said as he took off his mask.

We then took off and flew over the maze. Y/N looked out the window, that prison, that test, killed so many... So many kids.

She saw where she ran her first day, where she almost died in the maze, where Minho and Y/N tied Alby, where Thomas, Min and Y/N ran.

All the memories...

"Relax, kid. Everythings gonna change," the man said.

Y/N looked up at him and noticed how he wouldn't keep eye contact and how uncomfortable he was; she was trained for this. She knew something was off, but she instead looked over to her right at Minho, who scrunched his brows at the man, then laid back against the wall. She moved closer and laid against him; Minho put an arm around her and held her close.

Y/N buried her face in his neck as Min's arms wrapped around her figure, "I don't hate you," she whispered and looked up at him.

"I don't hate you either, Y/N," he smiled down at her and held her a little tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...
94.7K 2.4K 40
(Newt x Reader) // (Minho x Reader) What if you would find yourself in the Glade? What if all of the sudden two boys are head over heels for you? Eve...
11.3K 200 18
โ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ!โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐, ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐€๐Ÿ–, ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
110K 4.3K 58
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด ๊œฑแดแดœส€ ส™แดส// ษขแด€สŸสŸสxส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€แดก แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด แด‡. สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€แดก แด›สœแด‡แด แด…ษชแด‡. ส™แดœแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„แดส€แด„สœ สœแดแดก แดกษชสŸสŸ ส/ษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด ษชแด แด‡? แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด› แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ส™แดœษดแด…สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ษดแด‡แดก แด„สœ...