LOVE OF VENGEANCE [ A Mafia R...

By _rayna_howards_

"Listen to me, Mr Martinelli. I am not going to be yours. And I mean it..." Nandita shouted at top of her voi... More

Copyright
Characters [ Part - 1]
Characters [ Part - 2]
Characters [Part - 3]
Characters [Part - 4]
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter -66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86

Chapter - 5

2.8K 135 38
By _rayna_howards_

A few days later, the chief decided to discharge Alessandra. I didn't want her to go in this condition coz she is not fully recovered. But her brothers convinced the chief that they will take care of her and they will arrange everything for her.

I was busy with my duties and waited for my break time so that I can go and see Alessandra. I got to know more about her family from her brothers. Most of the time Leonardo stayed with her. He became happy when I said that her health condition is getting better each day.

When there wasn't any patient left to be seen, I headed towards Alessandra's room. I opened the door and saw her eating fruits and reading a textbook.

"Hey, Nandita you free now?"

"Yeah, Alessa otherwise I won't come here right?" She gestured me to sit beside her and asked me to have the fruits but I wasn't hungry.

"So I am going today. By afternoon I will leave. Leonardo and Roberto will come. They went to look at the arrangements in our house."

"So what will you do with your apartment?"

"That's mine only. So it will stay locked."

"You won't be back?"

"That I am not sure coz my brothers only decide that. But you can visit me. I will give you the address." Just then the door opened and Leonardo and Roberto walked inside. They both greeted me.

"Did you came to check on her?" asked Mr Leonardo.

"No Mr Martinelli. I just came to have a conversation with her. She is leaving know. So I will miss her."

"That I can understand Ms Khanna. She is very fond of you," said Mr Roberto.

I smiled at Alessandra and engulfed her in a tight hug. Suddenly my phone rang and I broke the hug. I glanced at my phone. It was Daksh's call.

"Excuse me..." I left the room immediately.

"Hey, why are you calling at this hour?"

"Nannu come down. I am standing in front of your hospital."

"What? But why?"

"Nannu I will tell you the reason. First, you come here." I ended the call and rushed towards the entrance. He was standing near security.

"Daksh what's the matter?"

"Nannu I have a piece of news for you. This will make you mad but I can't hide it from you."

"What it is?"

"Your parents are coming here next week."

"WHAT?" I almost screamed grabbing the attention of the people passing by.

"Bade pappa called dad and informed this. So I thought of telling you. Since we cancelled our trip, Bade pappa said he will come here to see us."

"What's their problem? I mean won't they allow me to live peacefully?" My anger was increasing. This is a bad news for me. I hate my family and I don't want to see any one of them.

"Nannu you don't have to worry about this. Right now you just vanish off your thoughts and concentrate on your work. Still few more days are there. I will make sure that they won't trouble you."

Daksh tried to pacify me but I know sometimes he won't be able to do much. He understands me a lot. Even though he doesn't like me staying away from my family but he will be there for me at last.

"You don't have work today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I took permission to meet you. You know our boss will give us some freedom."

"Fine. Now you can go. I will call in the evening."

"Okay but promise me you won't spoil this day thinking about this."

"Sure." He hugged me and I felt peacefulness in his embrace. We said goodbye and I walked inside only to be met by Mr Martinelli.

"You here?"

"I came in search of you for an important thing. The nurse told me that you went down. So I came and saw you."

"Yeah, my brother called me. So I was talking with him."

"Is he your own brother?"

"No my cousin. Same age."

"Oh, I see."

"So what's the important thing?"

"If you don't mind, why can't you just come and stay with us. Alessandra will be happy with you." I didn't expect this from him. I thought for a second.

"But Mr Martinelli I have to come here. I can't stay with you all." I saw his face losing the hope that was reflected while talking to me.

"It's ok Ms Khanna. Your work won't be affected. I guarantee it. I will talk with Mr Grey. I will make him agree." I didn't dare to stay with them. Even though I will be able to be with Alessandra, I didn't want to live around people who I don't know much.

"I am sorry to say this Mr Martinelli. I can't come. I just want to come here and do my work and go back. If you allow, I will come and check on Alessandra daily but I..." I paused and stared at him for his reply. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, Ms Khanna. As you wish." He turned around and walked away and a few seconds later I too sauntered towards my room.

I got pissed off when she refused to accompany us. I thought she will be happy to be around Alessandra but she indirectly said no. But I controlled my anger and walked away from her. I took a glance at her and saw her staring at the floor. I hope she will change her mind. When I entered the room, both my siblings gazed at me waiting for my response.

"Ha detto che non può venire."
("She said she can't come.")

"Te l'avevo detto che lo sai. Che rifiuterà." said Alessandra.
("I told you know. That she will refuse.")

"Ma Alessandra quando usciamo entrambi per occuparci dei nostri affari, ti annoierai."
("But Alessandra when we both go out to handle our business, you will get bored.")

"No Leo, troverò conforto nei miei libri. Anche se siamo stagisti, studiamo ancora cose nuove. Fa parte della nostra professione. Quindi non preoccuparti per me."
("No Leo I will find solace in my books. Even though we are interns, we still study new things. It's part of our profession. So don't worry about me.")

"Penso che abbia rifiutato perché non si sentirà a suo agio a vivere con persone che per lei sono come estranei". Roberto said.
("I think she refused because she won't feel comfortable living with people who are like strangers to her.")

"Ma ci siamo parlati e non è abbastanza per una persona normale".
("But we talked to each other and isn't that enough for a normal person.")

"Leo lascia perdere. Il capo mi ha detto che lascerà che Nandita ci venga a trovare per il mio controllo quotidiano. La informerà. Quindi è meglio che tiri fuori questo e lo aiuti a fare le valigie." Alessandra said pointing at Roberto.
("Leo just leave it. The chief told me that he will let Nandita visit us for my daily check-up. He will inform her. So you better get out this and help him to pack my stuff.")

I said okay and stepped out of the room to make a call to my home. I contacted my parents and updated them about her health and the discharge. They said to take care of ourselves. I told them to inform others. That moment I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Mr Martinelli?"

I looked up and saw her, my love. Yes, I am in love with her. I don't know if this seems to be a crazy thing but this young doctor has become the love of my life, mio Amore.

"Yes, Ms Khanna?"

"Uhm...I am sorry if I---"

"No! Ms Khanna. Not at all."

"Chief informed me that I can come to your house to check on her."

"Sure Ms Khanna. You are always welcome. If you need a car to pick you up, I can arrange that---"

"No Mr Martinelli. My cousin told me that he will help me. I just want the address."

She refused again. But this time the mention of her cousin irritated me more. Even though I got to know about her full details, I don't like her closeness with her cousin. I sighed and looked at her.

"If that's your wish, then I won't force you. But don't hesitate to ask for any help. I am always thankful to you for taking care of my sister in our absence."

She smiled and I love her smile. She looks more beautiful when she smiles. She is such a cutie. No doubt.

"Ok then thank you Mr Martinelli and I must take care of people who require me. And I will continue this." She said bye and walked away. I stared at her before she disappeared from my sight.

"It's okay Amore. This time also you refused me but don't think that you will refuse me every time. You just wait and see what I am gonna do in your life." I smirked and stepped inside the room.

*****

Hey guys

How was the chapter? Comment your thoughts here.

What's your opinion on the Mafia Don Leonardo Martinelli?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.5K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
123K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
1M 40K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
48.2K 1.7K 67
He grabbed her by hands and pulled her to the side in swift motion. "What the h-", he placed his fingers on her lips silencing her squeal. She stared...