JoJo's Bizzare Ships

De The_Blue_Hearted

Welcome to the world of, JoJo where everyone has amazing powers and are super gay, and full of depression! T... Mai multe

SUBMIT REQUESTS (CLOSED)
Take Me Down
Which Flower Do You Pick First?
He Lies, He Bluffs, He's Unreliable
A Man's Purest Form of Sin
Sunshine & Lollipops
A Lingering Shadow
StarGay Crusaders
ANGST PROMPTS
Sadness Batch (1)
A "Hairy" Situation
Too Fucking Close
To Tame A Beast
Wilting Flower Bloosoms
The Line Between Love and Lust
Bottom of the Bottle
Here, Batter, Batter!
The Snapping of a Rubber Band
A Man?!
Never Enough
Rekindle
Heart of the Sea
The Talk
Warmth
No Need For Words
Luxury in Hell
Fate
Fall To Your Knees
When A Star Dies
Luxury in Hell (Part 1.5)
Luxury in Hell (2)
Sing to Me
The Kakyoin Dilemma
Roommate Scuffle
To Save a Stray
A Very Bizzare Father
To Befriend an Eldritch
What A Wonderful World
Holiday Rendezvous
Too Little, Too Late
Half-Baked

The Kakyoin Dilemma (2)

80 7 41
De The_Blue_Hearted

Part: Stardust Crusaders
Pairing(s):  KakJota [Kakyoin x Jotaro] (maybe - idk)

Summary:
The Kakyoin household has recently gained a new member, and he may be more trouble than either of his older counterparts...

Content Warning:
- everyone in a single universe | au
- violence | gore | crude humor
- crack | general choas

Published:
Word-Count:
Status:

Kittyccino another one
______________________________________
Things in the Kakyoin household had started to calm down. Not because Kakyoin No.2 suddenly became a good person, oh no, it was because they had to take care of a young-boy, who was the only good thing about any of this. They had for the most part, gotten over their differences to take care of the Noriaki who was dubbed, Little-Nori, or just Nori – depending on who you asked.

So: things were nice.

Little-Nori acted kind and well mannered, which made him ten times more adorable than the average screaming-toddler. That was another thing, he didn’t throw tantrums. And he took the whole ‘another universe’ and ‘meeting your future selves’ really well. Though, it was a bit sad how mature he was.

Currently, everything was calm. A distant ‘wryyyyyy’ was heard from somewhere down the street, but everything was okay in the Kakyoin household. Nori was doodling on paper with crayons his little legs swinging up and down on the tall stool he sat on. Kakyoin No.2 was sitting beside him, drawing something as well – mind you with much for expertise than the child.

Noriaki wandered over, and he looked at the toddler’s drawing. He frowned. “Um...and who is that?”

Nori grinned, and held it up puffing out his chest. “Dio-sama! He king of the world! He’s the greatest!”

Kakyoin frowned, and he glared at his evil self. “You brainwashed the kid! Are you serious?”

Fleshbudded Kakyoin sneered, and his older version (by only fifty days, but still) glared at him. They both would have ended up dead in the spot, if looks could kill. Little-Nori looked up, and he sighed deeply. He gathered up his crayons and drawings slipping away quickly- knowing that the pair was about to get into a fight.

Kakyoin No.2 had just summoned his Stand ready to either, throw his counterpart to the moon if he could or  rip him limb from limb. And then: the doorbell rang.

Kakyoin froze, and he growled. "You're so very lucky..."

Kakyoin No.2 wasn't having it, "As are you..." he snapped right back, before settling down.

He shoved past the other man: beating him to the door as he raced off. Noriaki rolled his eyes and didn't bother to even give him the satisfaction of watching his 'weaker' self try to catch up. So, he walked up to the door without breaking a sweat.

He rose an eyebrow at what he saw. "Hey, Jotaro."

The Jotaro he had known personally simply nodded at him, before he pried off a scared looking child from his legs. He was the same age as Little-Nori somewhere between 10 and 12, but he looked like a small and not so dilenquent Jotaro. Kakyoin gaped unable to help himself as Jotaro pushed the boy forward.

"My mom's been watching him, but she wanted to go out. So!" He smirked, "I'm dumping him off here."

Kakyoin No.2 grinned all too happy to see a child, he knelt down. "Well, we'll take good care of him. Don't you worry JoJo..."

Jotaro frowned. "Which one are you...?"

Kakyoin huffed, and shoved his other self away. "Can't you tell? The crazy one."

"You're both crazy - far as I know."

The redhead sucked in a breath: thought about punching his best-friend in the nose, before he calmed down. He bit into the inside of his cheek, "How come we have to take care of him? Shouldn't you leave him with Joseph: or someone more responsible?"

Jotaro shurgged, stuffing his hands intk his pockets. "You're responsible enough."

Kakyoin sighed, "Listen, No.2 here already indoctrinated Nori into the Dio love-fest cult - so unless you want your youngest self to-."he stopped and glances around. "Where are the kids?"

"How would I know?"Fleshbudded Kakyoin shot back, as he was given a dirty look. Jotaro frowned and he sighed deeply: he spun around on his heels.

"Have fun." He slammed the door closed, quickly leaving before either Kakyoin could drag him back to help. He smirked with relief, finally, he got rid of that little runt. Halfway home he crashed right into Jotaro No.4 - who glared.

"What did you do with him?"

Jotaro huffed, "Gave him to the Kakyoins."

No.4 paled, "You what-!?"

As the totally not listening teenager was chewed out by his elder self: back in said Kakyoin house - they had already given up looking for the two missing kids.

"Even at 12, Nori is smart. They'll be fine." Kakyoin No.2 said, as he sat down on the couch - flipping through television channels. Looking for something to watch, he ended up with some cheesy sy-fi movie. The other him rolled his eyes and sat down too.

"I guess you're right. Anyways, how much trouble can two kids cause?"

[▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎]

"

I don't think we should be doing this..." Little-JoJo spoke up, as he hid in the bush: which was itchy- below a man's window. The redhaired friend he had made shook his head, hashing him.

"Trust me."

JoJo frowned, "I just met you!"

Nori narrowed his eyes at him, and smirked. It was a cuter version of his older selves signature grin. "What: are you scared? Are you a chicken JoJo?"

The ravenette puffed out his chest, "I am not!"

"Good, cause here he comes!" Nori declared and both of them shut up locking their jazz. Hardly daring to breath with the help of an invisible friend (who JoJo couldn't see) they were lifted up to the windowsill. Nori gasped and he pointed, whispering.

"There he is! See!"

JoJo stared, and he was just as mystified as his friend. As a blonde man, with skin like paper walked by. "Woah! He's so tall! I've never seen nobody that tall!"

Nori nodded his head enthusiastically, "He's so cool! His name is Dio!"

"Wow..."the two kids watched the man pass by the window. He did noticed them, but didn't let them know that- a small smile quirked on the edges of his lips.

Nori slid down from the window, helping JoJo down. "He's a vampire, so it's rare to see him up in the day time!"

"Really? A vampire!? So cool!" JoJo blinked, as he found his hand was suddenly grabbed by his companion. Nori dragged him around the front of the house.

"Let's knock on the door!" 

JoJo giggled, "You think he'll answer?"

Nori nodded his head. "I'm good friends with him! Or at least, I think so."

They stopped on the front steps. Nori swallowed - suddenly nervous. "Um..."he let go fo JoJo's hand and cowered behind him pushing him forward.

"You knock."

The dark-haired kid paled, and he shoved his friend forward. "Ohh! No you don't. You knock. You're the stronger one."

Nori blinked and he grinned, standing a bit taller. "You think I'm stronger than you?"

JoJo nodded, hiding behind him. "Mhm."

Nori didn't get the chance to knock on the door, as it slammed open. There stood Dio, or at least, one of them. He grinned down at the little kids on his porch, who stared up at him in awe.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"he knelt down. "It seems two little mice have wondered onto my doorstep."

Nori huffed, "We're not mice."

JoJo piped up, "We're human, but we wanna be vampires like you!"

Dio rose an eyebrow, amused. "Oh? Really - well, are you boys hungry, I have some lunch inside."

Nori nodded virgously. "We are hungry! Straving even."

Dio stepped aside, "Well then: come on in boys - and let me welcome you to my humble abode..."

[▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎]

J

otaro No.4 was kneeling down, fussing over his youngest self. The child was pouting deeply as the man checked him over for wounds - fleshbuds, anything at all. He narrowed his eyes at Dio, who stood in the doorway uninterested.

"It looks like you get to live this time: but next time I find out you kidnapped-" the Jotaro began and Little-JoJo grabbed at his pants.

"He didn't kidnap us. He invited us into his house also!"The boy's voice rose. "You have no right to speak to him that way - or about me, like that mortal!"

No.4 gaped, "What are you talking about? And take that silly costume off!"

JoJo frowned, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "No! A vampire has to dress to impress everyone he meets."

"You're not a vampire." No.4 groaned, rubbing at his temples. "Good grief..."

Dio smirked, inspecting his sharp claws. "Watch your tone: you're speaking to a vampire lord."

"Yeah!" JoJo stuck his tongue out, and promptly kicked Jotaro No.4 in the shin, hard. The man hissed a bit and he watched as the child started to march off his cape swaying as he did so.

"I'm going to rip No.1's head off when I get home." He pasues, and stared at Dio. "Wait. Where's Little-Nori. He's here to isn't he?" No.4 sighed.

"Nori! C'mon out! It's time to go home - your other selves will kill me if I don't get you home safe and sound."

The small redhead appeared in the doorway. "No. I won't go anywhere with you, you took JoJo away." The kid looked like he might cry. His [Heirophant] appeared.

"You stinky man."

No.4's face twitched, "Stinky?" He took a deep breath. "Stop acting like you'll never see him again. Now. Come. On."

"No. Dio says you're stinky. And vampires don't hang out with stinky people."

Jotaro No.4 sighed, guess he had to resort to drastic measures. He stuffed his hand into his pocket, and pulled out: a box of cherries. He didn't even have to say anything and the child was already at his hip, eating them.

He blinked. "Uh?"

Nori put the one of the cherries into his mouth, and - "Rerorerorerorero..."

Jotaro No.4 cringed with disgust, guess Kakyoin never really changed through the years. He took the boy's hand leading him away from the house - as Dio closed the door waving them goodbye.

The two kids hsd to be picked up from the vampire's house again the very next day. It was likely to become a habit...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.9K 577 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
46.7K 868 24
A bunch of Matchablossom one-shots. Includes: Fluff~🌸 Lime~🍏 Angst~☁️ Lemon~🍋 If you have any requests feel free to comment.
24.9K 260 22
((DISCONTINUED)) For one-shots,mini stories,xreaders of Persona 5!
143K 5K 50
Get ready for all the fluff and angst (as well as fluffy angst) that is to come!