Garcia's Cousin

By nettie_lore

Garcia's cousin Sierra is looking to join the BAU and is helping on some cases. She ends up catching the eye... More

Nice to meet you
The New Girl
What happens in Vegas
The next morning
Stays in Vegas
A long flight home
The Play Date
New Case
Halloween
The Haunted House
Sleepover
Great News
Coffee Break
Man in the window
My Hotel Room Tonight
Seeing stars
The Call
Her Hospital Room
The Zodiac's
That's a wrap
Who's Stuart?
Babysitting
Where is he?
Ghost
Mystery Woman
All of this happened
End of it all
Awake
Going home
Together forever
Moving in
three years later~extra~

The Party

83 2 0
By nettie_lore

*Spencer's pov*

Earlier when Sierra was talking to Patrick McCloon about her family it made me realize something. I've never been with someone long enough to meet their family.

God and she'll have to meet my mom. Our wedding is gonna be so weird. The whole Garcia family on one side and then just my mom on the other. Well obviously Penelope, JJ, and Emily would most likely be her bridesmaid and Morgan,Hotch and Rossi would be my best men so...unless that isn't the case or I don't end up marrying her. But I hope I do. It's just too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 5th

*Sierra's pov*

Penelope dresses me up in a floral ruffle skirt, white tank top and my slip on vans. She does my make up very glittery. We step out of my apartment. Stuart is out in the hallway. I give him a smile.

Me- Hi Stuart

Stuart- Oh...Hi Sierra. Where are you girls going?

Me- To a little party with our co-workers:)

Stuart- Oh....have fun:)

Me- Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon though:)

Stuart- G-Great

I smile and we walk down the stairs.

Penelope- Who was that?

Me- Oh that's Stuart. He's a bit autistic and doesn't have many friends. I try to schedule afternoons that I hang out with him.

Penelope- Aw that's so sweet.

Me-Yeah and Stuart is so nice. One of my neighbors think he has a little crush on me

Penelope- Oh Reid has so competition then

I laugh.

Me- Not really. Stuart's sweet but I don't think I'd actually go out with him. Even if I wasn't with Spencer. I'm just so busy that I would never see him.

Penelope- True.

We walk out the front door and into her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to Rossi's house and damn it look amazing. We park and hop out. I see Spencer's car in the driveway. I knock on the door. It opens and Rossi stands on the other side.

Rossi- Come on in ladies:)

We smile and walk in. Rossi leads us to the backyard. Everyone is laughing and chatting. Wow his backyard is as amazing as the front! Sorry my dad is an architect and I worked with him over the summer so I geek out when it comes to architecture. I stand next to Spencer. He has his arm around my waist

Morgan- Come on Sierra you need to start drinking.

Me- Oh boy:)

I walk away from the group and follow Morgan. Spencer's arm just slowly slides off my waist as I walk away. I lean up against the bar watching Derek pour two shot glasses. He hands me one.

Derek- Just to get you started:)

Me- Gee thanks:)

Derek- You know how to do this babycakes?

Me- I think I'll be able to manage.

Derek- Let's go.

We clinks glasses and shoot it back. I put my glass on the bar.

Me- That was a but gross. Got anything more fruity?

Derek- I can look.

He looks down and picks something up. He straightens up.

Derek- Hey Rossi got anything fruity?

Rossi- Yeah hang on.

Derek- Not into hard liquor huh?

Me- No, I mean I can do hard liquor it just gets me drunk faster and I'm not a fan of the taste.

Derek- You like the fruity drinks?

Me- Yep. I'm also not a huge drinker. I'm ok with like a juice box, water, lemonade, or like iced tea.

Derek- No soda?

Me- My stomach can't handle the carbonation

Derek- God you are such a nerd.

Me- Shut up:)

Rossi comes over with some strawberry thing and a blender.

Rossi- I suggest a strawberry margarita smoothie.

Me-Ooo I like that:)

Derek- Fine I'll make you one.

Me- Thank you Derek:)

JJ and Emily come over and sit next to me.

Emily- Heyyy

Me- What's up guys?

JJ- Will's on his way.

Me- Oo with Henry?

JJ- No but we were looking for a babysitter tomorrow night if you were free?

Me- Oh my god I would love too! Ah! This is gonna be so much fun!

Penelope- What about Stuart?

Me- I'm with him in the afternoon. We end around 2

Penelope-Oh..

Emily- Who's Stuart?

Derek- Yeah.

Me- Calm down Derek. Stuart is my neighbor. He's autistic and doesn't have many friends so I try to hang out with him when I'm free.

Emily- Aw that's nice.

Me- Yeah.

JJ- What do guys do?

Spencer and Hotch walk over to us.

Me- He's teaching me how to play Uno.

Spencer- But don't you already know how to play?

Me- I know that and you know that but he doesn't.

Emily- I think it's cute

Derek finishes my smoothie and hands it to me. I take a sip.

Me-Mm that is so good. Can you make me another one?

Spencer- But you didn't even...

As Spencer talks I slurp down the smoothie.

Spencer-...finish..the...first...

Me- Ahh:)

Spencer- one...

Hotch-Spencer lighten up.

Derek chuckles.

Derek- Another one coming right up.

Music starts to play and Rossi comes out of the house. Emily hops up.

Emily- Well while you wait for your smoothie come dance.

Emily takes my hands and stands me up. She drags me a few steps over. We start jumping up and down and it reminds me of the first time I asked Spencer to dance when we were in Las Vegas. Rossi and JJ come over and join us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of dancing Derek calls me over for my next smoothie. I sit down next to Spencer at the bar. I sip my smoothie.

Spencer- You should slow down Sierra.

Me- Come on Reid lighten up. Hotch told you to.

Spencer smiles and rolls his eyes. I hand him my smoothie for him to try.

Spencer- That's actually pretty good.

Me- Told ya!

He takes another sip. I steal it away from him.

Me- Get your own:)

Spencer- Oh come on Sierra Sharing is Caring:)

I hand him my smoothie. The rest of the night was really fun. After everyone had a few drinks in them we were all dancing and having a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 6th
12:04am

I end up driving Penelope home. She was not in good shape to drive. I pull into a parking spot and I go around to the passenger side and help her out. We go up to her apartment. I get the keys from her purse and unlock the door. I walk in, Penelope stumbles and leans on me. I bring her to the bed and let her fall down. She kicks off her heels and I help her get comfortable under the blankets.

Me- I'll see you in the morning ok?

She just nods and closes her eyes. I find some sweatpants to change into and crash on the couch. Damn that was a really fun party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 722 24
Logan came all the way from another state to find her father, who just happens to be a part of the F.B.I. Her story will come to light as she tags al...
102K 3.2K 22
When Spencer is walking home after finishing a week long case. He sees the most beautiful girl standing next to him on the side walk When Harmony is...
84.5K 1.7K 52
With a rough past and trust issues, Lina Yang joins the BAU in hopes of making the world a better place by putting criminals in prison. But when she...
14.9K 336 21
The BAU has been together for years, fighting crime, solving cases, saving the world one step at a time..becoming a loving, caring and happy family...