Black Bulls Hope (Black Clove...

Oleh Gale4Lifes

(Y/N). The most feared name among Magic Knight. The member of Black Bulls. Yami Sukehiro's apperantice. Come... Lebih Banyak

Blindfold Guy
Mission
Dungeon
The Meeting
Struggle for Victory
Recovery
Eye of the Midnight Sun
Sealed Magic
Try Again
High Priest Game
Game Over
Guilty
Reincarnate
Another Demon
Friend
"Hotspring"
Old Friend
Examination
Captain vs Vice Captain
The Truth
The Truth II
Elves
Back
Kingdom
Thank You
Under Control
Release
Dark Elf
Glory Night
New Base
Congress
New Mission
Heart Kingdom
Training
Half a year later Information
Black Bulls
Human
Devil
Troublemaker
Meeting
Contract
Bad
Demon Union
Let's Go
Attack
You did well, dumbass...!
Request
First Meeting
Surpass Your Limit
A Real Magic Knight and A Kind Royalty
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
The Battle Almost End
Thank you...!!
Goodbye
Peace Treaty
29th Magic Emperor

True Potential

2.4K 76 20
Oleh Gale4Lifes

Half a year later
Spade Kingdom

Castle
3rd person POV

Three people with military uniform is walking in castle hallway.

Soldier1: Did you hear the rumor?

Soldier2: About the Clover Kingdom spy?

Soldier1: Yeah, I heard they send another spy here.

Soldier3: Then that means there is two spies in this kingdom.

Soldier1: But the rumor said, those spy didn't meet or even know each other yet.

Suddenly they hear someone chuckle.

Soldier1: Who's there?!

Suddenly someone land in front of them. That person is wearing military clothes with high collar and long black robe at the back. The person is wearing hood to cover his face.

Mysterious Man: So military have acknowledge about my presence in Spade Kingdom.

He slowly pull his hood off revealing a white hair man with red eyes and the most noticeable feature that he have is his pointy ears.

Mysterious Man: And it only means one thing.

Suddenly the ground around them turns black.

Mysterious Man: I can't let you guys alive.

Lot of black hands come out from the black area and pull all three soldiers into the black area leaving only the mysterious man standing in the hallway. He then start to walk away from the scene.

Mysterious Man: Your power is magnificent, Daku.

Meanwhile
Heart Kingdom
Asta POV

Lolopechka: Good work, everyone. Thanks to all your efforts... We've been able to occupy a position within Spade Kingdom - The Town of Toron. By sending one of Undine's clones there by way of Noelle's Water Magic... We've been able to erect the same kind of barrier around Toron as we have here in Heart Kingdom. Because I have the devil's curse, I'm able to sense devil's mana in almost an instant. Let's keep pressing forward like this, expanding our territory... And drive the devil out of Spade Kingdom..!!

All: Right!!

Noelle: Lolopechka, did you have any information about (Y/N)? It's been three years since he gone.

Lolopechka:*sigh* Sorry, but we didn't hear anything from him since he went to Spade Kingdom.

All of us just look down at the ground after hearing this.

Fana: Why would he do that?

Leo: He just went off without telling anyone.

Mimossa: He go right after he managed to activate 80% of his demon power.

Luck: I wonder if he found strong opponents there.

Me: I know we don't need to worry about him since he's strong, but I just want to know why did he dissapear just like that without telling any of us.

Finral: We know he's in Spade Kingdom from the Magic Emperor a month after he left the Heart Kingdom.

All*thought*: (Y/N), what is the reason you do all this things?

Clover Kingdom
Julius Office
Yami POV

Julius: We still didn't hear anything from (Y/N) or even any of his squad members except Fana who is in Heart Kingdom.

Me: What a pain.

William: Where could all of them go?

Me: I don't know about Glory Night member but like three of us know, (Y/N) is in Spade Kingdom.

Suddenly Julius face turn into serious one.

Julius: Yami, from information that I got, before (Y/N) went to Spade Kingdom, you and him had a conversation. I don't know why, but I feel the conversation is the reason why (Y/N) went to Spade Kingdom. So, how about you tell me and William what you told (Y/N) the day before he dissapear to Spade Kingdom.

I just stare at his face with serious look.

Julius: You told him about it, don't you?

Me: I think this is the right time he know who is his parents.

William: Huh? What do you mean? I thought he's foreigner so how did you know his parents?

Julius: Because his father is noble from Clover Kingdom.

Me: Same goes to his mother who already died in her mission.

William: Wait, that means he's a noble?

Me&Julius: Correct.

Julius: And he's also an elf. No wonder his magic power is really out of ordinary.

Me: Not to mention, he's demon-possessed. And his demon is prince in Underworld.

Timeskip
Spade Kingdom
(Y/N) POV

Me: Qliphoth Advent Ritual, huh?

Right now I'm in Dante's room. He's one of the Dark Triad.

"You're taking big risk entering his room while he's still in this kingdom."

Me*thought*: The bigger the risk, the better reward I got.

"The hell with that mindset?"

I just ignore Daku and flip some more pages until someone disturb me.

???: You know you should never be here, right?

Me: I know it very well.

I turn around only to see a tall man but not as tall as me. He have pony tail hair style and smile on his face.

Me: So, I think you're the guy that Yami told me three month ago. Isn't that right, Nacht? Or should I call "dad"?

Suddenly the ground around us turns black.

Nacht: If we want to talk, this is not the right place.

Our body slowly sink into the darkness. A second later, we arrive in front of a big ruin house. I don't our exact location, but I know that we're no longer in Spade Kingdom.

Me: Where are we?

Nacht: Clover Kingdom. Lets go inside.

He said and start to walk into the house. I just follow him from behind.

Nacht: Tell me, (Y/N). How has it been since we last met?

Me: If I recall it correctly... It's been three years.

Nacht: That means it's been two years since Akira and Ari die.

Me: What are you trying to getting at, Nacht?

Nacht: What? I didn't say anything wrong.

Me: You're trying to remind me of my past. What are you trying to do?

He turn around to look at me. His smile is no longer a happy smile but an evil smile.

Nacht: It's time to release your true potential, (Y/N) Faust.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

206K 7.4K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
1.1K 80 8
Guessing where you are? Guessing what do to? Guessing who you really are? What'll happen when everything you've known is ripped from your hands? Var...
39.5K 1.2K 10
Y/n L/n used to be a peasant, he had a happy life though. His mother was a blacksmith, his dad was merchant, no complaints here. To be honest, the on...
53.1K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...