Human

Near the Spade Kingdom Border
Black Bulls Base

Asta POV

Me: Great work, everybody!!! We brought you snacks!!!

Vanessa: Thanks! There's nothing that pairs well with liquor around here.

Grey: W-Welcome back.

Gauche: Forget that, this place doesn't have enough Marie.

Me: I can't help you with that one!

Finral: Oh!! Right. The captains' conference should be ending soon. I have to go pick up Yami.

Me: From the Heart Kingdom, over to the Spade Kingdom border, to the Clover Kingdom... You're having a really busy day, Mister Finral!!

Finral: It's a very long way, so I won't jump straight from here to there. It'll probably take a while.

He said as he start to enter his portal.

Me: Gotcha.

He then left the base.

Vanessa: So.... Do you have any information about (Y/N) and his squad?

Me: No... Fana is with Noelle and Mimossa in Heart Kingdom. But I don't know about the others.

Gauche: What the hell is he thinking about? Went off to Spade Kingdom without telling anyone about it.

Grey: I-I'm sure he have reasonable reason. H-He'll come back to us someday.

All: Right...

Suddenly...

Henry: Heeeey yooooooou guuuys!

Me:*look up at the ceiling* Mister Henry!

Gauche: What's up?

Gauche start to walk at one of the windows.

Gauche: Is something g- What the...!?!! The hideout is floating?!!

We then hear a voice coming from outside the base.

???: It looks like Yami Sukehiro is away. I guess I'll play with you... While I wait for him to show up.

Vanessa: Rouge!!

Rouge jump off from Vanessa's shoulder. Our base start to turn into giant black bull.

Henry: Heeere weeeee goooo!!!

Gauche: That guy looks like bad news. I guess nobody needs to hold back!!!

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Right now I'm in a creepy room with Nacht and Daku. That's right... Daku in his own body.