Dark Elf

(Y/N) POV

???: Release.

Right after I heard that word, my eyes slowly open. When my eyes is completely open, suddenly someone hug me.

Me: F-Fana...? What happened..?

I look in front and see Noelle and Mimossa. Their face is full of bruise.

Nolle&Mimossa:*smile* (Y/N), you're back.

Me: My head is hurt little bit and I can't remember lot of thing. The last thing I remember is..

I then remember Fana put her hands at my head and everything go blank.

Me: Fana, you...

Fana:*cry* I'm very sorry, Calm.

Zora:*grunt* Your elf girlfriend put you under her spell and make you attacked us.

I look at Zora. Asta is helping him to stand up. There is lot of blood on their body. I look at my right hand and see lot of blood.

Me: What have I done...?

Henry: Doooooooonnnnnnn'ttttt worrrrrrryyyyyyyy. Yooooooouuuu diiiiiidnnnn'tttt kiiiiilllllll aaaaannnnnnnnyyyyyoooonnne.

???: Finally wake up, huh? You idiot!

I look behind Asta and see two peoples.

Me: Sisgoleon...? Fuegoleon too? And you have the fire spirit?

Vanessa: They are the one that help us to fight you.

Fuegoleon: Me and Mareoleona almost kill you but your elf friend stop us and bring you back to us.

Fana:*let go of me* Calm, please don't hate me for what have I done to you.

Sisgoleon: Hah! You already got another girlfriend while I'm out cold, huh?

Me: Fana is not my new girlfriend. Fana and I already know with each other before we reincarnated.

Fuegoleon walk at me and offer me his hand.

Fuegoleon: Come, the battle is still not end.

Me:*take his hand and start to stand* How about Fana?

Sisgoleon: She need to choose whether she want to help us or stand in our way.

Right after she said that, fire erupt from her palm.

Magna: She didn't have any choice, right?

Me: Yeah, seems like that.

Fana: As long as you guys don't hurt Calm, I'm on your side.

???: Looks like our youngest captain have awake.

Me:*turn around* Sorry to keep you waiting, Nozel.

Nozel: Hmph.

Me: Yeah, I don't like you either.

Snow and Warm suddenly appear on my shoulder.

Fuegoleon: Two elemental spirit, huh? You really have gotten stronger than before.

Sisgoleon: He's my student. Of course he have gotten stronger than before.

Suddenly fire erupt from the ground around us.

Me: Fire Magic: Healing Fire Field.

Everyone's wound that standing in the area start to heal.