Another Demon

(Y/N) POV

Vanessa: By the way Fana, why did Eye of the Midnight Sun come to Witch Forest?

Fana:*hold her head* I have this powerful memory.... Still in me head... That I was going to take back a magic stone...!

Me: Vanessa, you didn't tell us there is magic stone in this forest.

Vanessa: I don't even know about it!

Noelle: We've got to hurry and see Queen Witch!

Fanzel: No... Before we do that, we need to help Domina and Martielle who we left behind, along with the wounded witch..!

I then feel a strong magic presence. I turn around and see something like laser is coming on our way.

Me: Run!

Before we can do anything, the laser hit all of us. I managed to block the laser with my arms while Asta block it with his sword. Mars become a shield for Fana. A man walk out from a forest and come towards us.

Fanzel: Ladros!!

Ladros: Hmm... There is still someone who managed to block my suprised attack with just using arms.

He said while looking at me. He suddenly shoot a laser at Mars and Fana but Asta managed to block the attack.

Me: We use old way, Asta?

Asta: Sounds fun to me.

Asta take out his other sword and throw it to me. I catch it and activate my demon arm.

Ladros: Just give up already. You don't stand a chance against me.

Me: Give up?

Asta: After what have you done to our friends...

Me: Did you really think...

Me&Asta: We'll give up?!

Me and Asta clash our sword and rush at Ladros. He start to lot of laser at us.

Me: Asta!

He nod and rush in front of me and block all the laser that coming in my way.

Ladros: Just give up!

Me&Asta: Hell no!!

I jump at him and he look at me.

Ladros:*smirk* You are dead meat!

Me: No, I'm not.

He is about to shoot another laser at me but Asta stop him by stabbing Ladros's shoulder. Ladros start to fall to the ground while trying to take the sword out from his shoulder. I land beside Asta and we start to walk at Ladros. I give the sword to Asta back.

Me: Diamond Kingdom didn't teach you the very basic thing in combat?

Asta: Never take your eyes off from your real enemy.