Examination

(Y/N) POV
Battlefield for examination

Me: And... he sleep.

I said while looking at Asta's team. Asta, Mimossa and Zora is in the same team, but only Asta and Mimossa who is protecting the crystal while Zora sleeping.

Julius: You've seen his magic before, aren't you?

Me: Yeah.

Julius: What is his magic?

Me: You'll know if you wait. Zora will not sleeping like that without doing anything.

Asta and Mimossa is charging straight at their enemies with Asta is at the front protecting Mimossa who is bringing crystal using her magic. Their enemies split up and managed to surround Mimossa and Asta. Asta take a step and suddenly a big circle appear on the ground around him. Asta body got paralyzed by the trap.

Me: Sheesh, Zora. You should put trap at the spot that your team will not step on.

Now only Mimossa left. The enemy team launch powerful attack at her and her team crystal. But before the attack can hit her, three circle surround Mimossa and Asta. The attack hit the circle and the attack got reflected back to the spell caster. All the people watching have shocked face except for me and Julius. I just smile while Julius have excited face.

Yuno: What was that magic they just used?!

Klaus: What happened?!

Me: Did you guys really think that Vice Captain of Purple Orca will just sleep all the time?

I said after see Zora suddenly appear near Mimossa.

Me: Ash Magic. That is his magic. His speciality is trap magic.

Zora finally destroy the enemy crystal.

Announcer: It's vicory for Team B!

Julius: (Y/N), you said he can make trap. I'm very sure he need time to place all the trap at its place. But from what I can see, he just sleep the whole time.

Me: I only can assume he place all the trap yesterday.

Julius: Well, lets move on to next team.

Timeskip
The end of round 1
(Y/N) POV

Me: Looks like you guys win your first round.

Magna: Like hell we'll lose!

Me: You and Asta will fight in the next match.

Zora: (Y/N), tell your spiky hair junior to stop complaining about my trap. He ask me to tell him and that girl where I place my trap.

Asta: If we don't know where is the trap, we'll maybe accidentally step on it like before!!

Me: But if he tell you guys the location of each traps, your enemy can read your movement and know where Zach place the trap.

Zora: You heard what your captain said, kid. So stop complaining about my traps.

Me: Noelle, looks like you managed to defeat Solid.