"Hotspring"

(Y/N) POV

Julius: And now that I've got your attention, and your excitement... Lets move to the remaining rankings!! 3rd place, Silver Eagle with 95 stars!!

Me*thought*: Not so suprised.

Julius: 4th place, Blue Rose with 83 stars!!

Asta: The captain is still not here?

Me: She is still fainted I guess.

Julius: In the 5th place, Crimson Lion with 76 stars!!

Sisgoleon: Tch, those fools...!

Julius: 6th place, Green Mantis with 69 stars!!

Me&Jack: Same place as last year.

Julius: 7th place, Coral Peacock with 67 stars!!

And Dorothy is still sleeping while standing.

Julius: 8th place, Purple Orca with 51 stars!!

I look at the new leader of Purple Orca and see he is playing with his mustache.

Julius: 9th place, Azure Deer, 49 stars!!

Rill have very shocked face.

Rill: L.... Last place....?! Wh... Why?! How could this have happened?!

Jack: This is your fault. For slacking off and drawing those stupid pictures all day.

Rill suddenly hug Asta.

Rill: Astaaaaaa!!! How did you and (Y/N) get so many stars~?! Tell me~!!

Asta: Waaah!! Rill?! Let go of me!! It's fricking weird!!

Yuno: (Y/N), is this person really a captain?

Me:*chuckle* Nothing we can do with someone's personality.

I said while patting the fox head. The lion spray fire on my shoulder to grab my attention. I chuckle and pat the lion's head too.

Civilians: Long live Magic Knight!!

Civilians: Long live the Magic Emperor!!

Civilians: Golden Dawn!!

Julius: Now that all ranks have been announced, here's the moment you were all waiting for... His highness, the king of Clover Kingdom shall honor us with his presence!!

Asta: The king?! What kind of person was this country's king, anyway? Do you know, Yuno?

Yuno: No idea. Ask (Y/N).

Me: What can I say is, I hope I don't need to threaten him like I did last year. And one more thing...

The king walk to the platform and stand beside Julius.