Day 1

More (Y/N)'s flashback.

Black Bulls Base
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Yami:*read newspaper* Hmm? What's this?

Me&Magna&Luck: What?

Yami: The king don't want to let foreigner to live in this kingdom. The foreigners who are not Magic Knight will be removed from this kingdom.

Magna: Wait, what?!

Me: Well, looks like the king wants to avoid foods shortage crisis.

Yami: Seems like that.

Me: But it's not he's the one that give foods to the foreigners. All he do is just giving crap while the others do their job.

Finral: So you think his decision to remove all foreigners that are not Magic Knights is really ridiculous.

Me: Of course it's ridiculous.

I stand up and start to walk to the door.

Vanessa: Where are you going?

Me: Take a walk.

Yami: Don't make any trouble.

Me: Can't guarantee that, shithead.

Timeskip
Castle
(Y/N) POV

Me: Now, who is the one that weak?

I ask to the king while pointing my sword at his neck. There is lot of Magic Knights that "tried" to protect the king. Well, at least they tried their best.

King: Wh-Who do you think I am?!

Me: A bastard.

I move my head to the right and manage to dodge a eagle steel attack.

Me: Oi, Nozel. Where is your manner? I'm talking with a "king" here.

I turn around to face Nozel.

Me: Bastard king, I'll settle you later.

I start to walk to Nozel. He make another steel eagle.

Nozel: Just because you're a vice-captain, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

Me: Just because that bastard is a king, doesn't mean he can do whatever he want.

Nozel: He's a king!

Me: King? You mean that weak arrogant scum is a king? You must be kidding me. *laughs*

King: Watch your mouth!

Me: I know how to take care of my mouth. You better keep your mouth shut or I'll make it shut forever. Same goes to you, Nozel. You better go if you love your life.

Nozel: You scum foreigner!

He launch the steel eagle at me. I just cut it into two. I put my sword in my grimoire.