You did well, dumbass...!

(Y/N) POV

Asta: (Y/N), use your magic to bring us to Spade Kingdom!

I separate with Shinu but still floating. Shinu sit on my shoulder. I close my eyes.

Me: Shadow Magic: Heaven's Shadow Second Sight.

I open my eyes and see the view of Spade Kingdom. There is devils everywhere in the castle town. I close my eyes and dismiss the spell.

Me: I can do that. But we should bring some people with us.

Suddenly Asta separate with Liebe and start to fall. Liebe and Gimodelo who is in chibi form fly closer to me.

Shinu: You don't want to save that boy?

Me:*smirk* No need. They will save him.

Yasashi appear on my shoulder.

Me: Yasashi.

Yasashi: Got it.

We combine. White lighting wrap my arms and legs. Small horn start to grow on my head.

I then look at Asta who is falling

I then look at Asta who is falling. Suddenly a portal appear in front of him and he emter the portal. I look at castle direction and see people that I really knew.

Me: Hole tight you guys.

All the devils on my shoulder hole my shirt tightly. I dash at the direction that I look earlier and arrive in blink of eyes.

A portal appear beside me and Asta come out from the portal. We then look in front. I separate with Yasashi and Liebe fly back to Asta.

Me:*smile* Hey, long time no see, Black Bulls.

Gauche: We thought you already forgot about us, captain.

Me: Impossible. After I got reincarnated into this body, I visit you guys first before I went to meet Nacht.

Finral: So captain, what are we waiting for?

All: Let's head for Spade Kingdom!

Little Timeskip
Spade Kingdom
Castle
Nacht POV

I scream in pain as one of the devil that I fight freeze my left arm.