Training

(Y/N) POV

Finral: I wonder what shore we can dock on.

???: Please continue heading forward on your current bearing.

I turn around and see a man with black spiky hair.

Mimossa: You're...!!

Man: Welcome to Heart Kingdom. I've been charged with guiding you all. I am the director of spirits, Gaja. Lady Mimossa, it has been quite a long while since your previous visit. It's good to see you again.

Mimossa: It's good to see you as well. I'm happy that you still remember me.

Gaja:*hand juice at Mimossa* You were among the most popular of the cultural exhange students back then. This is Crimson Orange Juice. If you flow mana through it, it's sweetiness will be enchanced. Please, try some.

Mimossa: Thank you very much.

He then give all of us the juice.

Noelle: This is so good!!

Asta: Hey, (Y/N)! Seed your mana through mine too~!

Me:*chuckle* No problrm.

I put my hand on his mug and start to flow my mana through it.

Me: Done.

Asta: Thank you!

Ken:*take a sip of his drink* He said we need to keep going forward but there is a dead end.

He said while looking at the fountain in front of us.

Fana: Yeah, there's no more route in front.

Suddenly the fountain turn into stairs.

Me:*whistle* I wonder how strong is the queen

Gaja: Her majesty will bring where you need to go.

Asta: Her majesty...? So wait... This is the doing of just one person's magic?!

Me: If elf like me can freeze the whole kingdom using mana zone, turn fountain into stairs will not be a problem for a queen.

Gaja: The mist barrier as well as the water steps are all generated fron her majesty's mana zone which covers the entire kingdom.

Fana: So (Y/N)'s mana zone as powerful as the queen since both of their mana zone can cover the whole kingdom.

Gaja: I'll not be so suprised since he have two elemental spirits accompany him.

Me: You can't protect something with just a strength, you also need to be smart.

Asta: Why I feel like you're trying to criticize me?

Me: Maybe you just overthinking it.

Gaja: But what he said is right. The founding of our kingdom 1200 years ago, for the generations the queens have acted as our priestress, pledging their devotion to the water spirit and protecting our lands with its Water Magic. By borrowing from the power of the water and the woods, we have been able to keep those uninvited from entering our mana-rich lands while we have developed and flourished as a culture and society of magic based upon it.