Guilty

That Night
Black Bulls House
(Y/N) POV

Yami: Okay, listen up. I'm sure some of you have already noticed, but..

Me: We've been ranking in the stars like crazy, and now we have zero black stars. This is all thanks to you guys! So...

Me and Yami point behind us. There is lot of big meat behind us.

Yami&Me:*smile* It's time to pig out!!!!

All: Yeaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Little Timeskip
Black Bulls House
(Y/N) POV

Me: Hey! Don't let the meat overcooked!

Magna: Roger that!

Magna slow down the Fire Magic that he use to cook the meat. I take some spice and put it all over the meat.

Yami: Hey (Y/N), give me some beer!

Me: Okay! Control Magic: Bring.

A beer bottle appear in Yami's palm. I take some plates and start to serve all the cooked meat to my group members. I look at Asta, who is eat the food using his feet.

Asta: It's delicious!!

Vanessa: If you ask (Y/N) to cook, absolutely the result will be amazing! Isn't that right, Charmy?

Charmy:*nod* Mm-hmm!

I seat beside Noelle who is eating. I take off my blindfold and look at all of my friends.

Me: How is the meat?

Noelle: It's like what Asta said, the meat is very delicious.

Me: Glad you like it.

Noelle: Did Black Bulls always do this?

Me: It's been two years since I joined Black Bulls, but we never did something like this before.

I said while drinking some beers. They still didn't know about Asta's arm, and since I don't want to make the mood die, I'll keep this as secret for now.

Noelle: I heard you eliminate half of Diamond Kingdom soldier that attacked us with just one spell.

Me: Yeah, that is very deadly spell.

All: Every spell will become deadly spell if you're the one that using it!

Me:*chuckle* My fault.

I said while rubbing the back of my head.

Yami: You almost cut Kiten into half with that Achromatic Slash of yours.

Me: Daku lend me too much power.

"Don't bring me into all of this. I'm innocent here."

A

sta: I'm a little tired today... So, I'm going to excuse myself.

He said and start to walk away from us.