Captain vs Vice Captain

(Y/N) POV

Me: We use your strategy in the first round.

I said while blocking Langris attack.

Mimossa: Got it!

Mimossa grab our crystal using her magic.

Zora: Whatever you say, Mr. Captain.

We start to charge at our enemy's crystal.

Julius: Remember! Since (Y/N) lead Asta's team, this will decide whether Asta's team pass or not!

I heard Julius said to all the Magic Knight that watching us.

Asta: (Y/N)! Don't worry if you lost! Just beat that guy!

M

imossa: Asta is right. It's not about we pass this exam.

Zora: It's about how we enjoy the fight!

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Asta will not get mad at you is you lose his battle."

Langris: Go to hell!!!

He summon lot of Spatial Magic ball around him like before. We stop running after see he start to launch all the ball at us. Since I'm in the front, I need to protect the crystal from get hit by Langris attack. I managed to block most of the attack but there is still some of the attack hit me.

Mimossa: (Y/N)...!! Just focus on blocking the attack!!

She said while healing my wounds.

Me: Thanks, Mimossa!!

I said while blocking more attack.

Langris: It's only matter of time before your healing magic won't be able to keep up!! Lets see you figure something out before that happen!! A little weakling like Finral is not Magic Knight...!! But I... I, who have won!! I am true Magic Knight!!

Me: Someone like you, who so easily take someone's life away?! Don't give me that shit!!! All you do is take lives away like me!! Compared to Finral, he is the kindest person I ever met!!! He use his magic to help people not kill people!!!

Langris: You are different than me!! We're not the same!!!

Me: You kill peoples and I also kill peoples. But you're right. We're different. I'll not kill my own family!!! Finral, as your captain, I'll take the responsibility for what have happened to you! I'll also avenge you!!

???:*chuckle* Full of spirit. You're the same like that spiky hair boy.

"That voice.... Liebe!"

Liebe: Yo, Daku. Looks like you have great host.

Me: The hell you two is talking?!

Zora: Did that attack hit your head or what? We didn't say anything, idiot!

Me: Yikes, sorry!

I said while blocking more attack. I start to pant since I took too much damage. Our crystal is still fine, but not me.

Liebe: Just focus on your fight, kid.

Deku: The problem here is, how can you communicate with us?

Liebe: This kid is holding Anti Magic sword, idiot. Anti Magic is my magic. If this kid hold the sword, I can communicate with you guys although I'm still in that spiky hair's body.

Me*thought*: Can you guys shut up? If I let those spatial magic ball hit our crystal, we're done for!

Liebe&Daku: Watch out.