Friend

A week later
(Y/N) POV

Owen: (Y/N), how do you feel?

Me: My right side feel numb.

Owen: Since that is the part that got frozen, it's not weird.

Julius: At least the part that got frozen has melt without your arm also melt.

Owen: How about your left side?

Me: Hurt little bit.

Julius: You enter a volcano.

Me: That is what me and Sisgoleon call training.

Julius: Mareoleona already told me, (Y/N). She just ask you to stay still in a tornado. She didn't ask you to enter volcano or go to the top of a snowy mountain.

Owen: Why did you do that?

Me: My friend almost die when we fighting with Ladros. I just want to get stronger to protect them.

Julius: You already protect them. If you really want to enter a volcano or go to the top of snowy mountain, at least do it after you take a rest from your mission to heal Asta.

Me: Yeah... My fault.

Julius:*smile* Well, your friend is waiting for you at the outside. Can you walk?

Me: Yeah, my right leg is working well. Just my right arm is numb.

I said and get of from the bed. Three of us start to walk towards the door. Right after I open the door, someone hug me. I look down and see Noelle.

Noelle: Try to kill yourself is not a good hobby.

Me: Worry too much about someone is not a very good hobby either.

Asta: Glad you still alive, (Y/N).

Me: I don't remember make any appointment with grim reaper. Maybe that is why I still alive.

Yami: Owen, what is his condition?

Owen: He make hundred sit ups and hundred push ups with his right arm is numb.

Me: I want to do more but they stopped me.

Vanessa: Of course they'll stop you.

Magna: Are you trying to be like Asta and lose your arms?

Me: Well, the queen witch can heal me.

Luck:*excited* Hey (Y/N), you already recover! Lets fight!

All: No!

Julius:*chuckle* You guys should go back and get ready for the festival tonight.

Yami: You heard him, right? Lets go!

All: Yeah!

Castle Town
Night
(Y/N) POV

Asta: WOOOAAAAAHHHH!!! IT'S AWESOME!!

Me: First time in festival?