Devil

Yami POV

Me: Hey. What are you trying to pull? Nobody messes with my people.

Vanessa&Grey: Captain!!

Creepy Horn Guy:*look at me* That spell.... I see. So you're Yami Sukehiro!

Me: And it looks like you're Spade devil host.

I look at Gauche and Asta who is out cold. I then give death stare to the creepy horn guy.

Me: Can't say I care. Whoever you are or wherever you're from... You're dead meat.

Creepy Horn Guy: Heh heh... Excellent malice. But...

He put his right hand up.

Creepy Horn Guy: Nobody looks down on me. Gravity Magic: Presence of Demon King.

Suddenly my body feels really heavy. Me and Finral got pull to the ground. I still keep standing.

 I still keep standing

Creepy Horn Guy: Oho. You're not groveling. Not bad at all~

Suddenly his eyes went wide.

Me: I learned some new stuff over the past six months, see. I guess I'll give it a test.

I open my eyes.

Me: Mana Zone and Black Hole... Dark Magic: Black Moon.

Suddenly a small black hole appear over my head and gravity around me go to normal.

Creepy Horn Guy: All right. Then I'll send an ultra fast rock your way... And try to nail you with inertia.

He pick up a big boulder using his magic and launch it at me.

Me: Dark Magic: Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash.

I'll send a big slash at the boulder and managed to cut it into half but the horn guy managed to dodge my attack.

Creepy Horn Guy: He heh! I see! I'd expect no less from an Arcane Mage. That's what we're looking for.

He pick up another boulder and use his magic to shape the boulder to sword.

Creepy Horn Guy: Gravity Magic: Heavy Infighting Gladiator.

He swing his sword at me but I dodge it. I try to attack him but he jump up. He swing his sword again and I do the same. Our sword clash with each other as we look at each other eye.