Three Brothers

By -ghostlystyles

"I wish you were never born!" Ryan screamed, tears freely gliding down both our cheeks, his hand shaking in w... More

꧁!πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ!꧂
(Ch-1) The Long Way Home
(Ch-2) Triplets
(Ch-3) Dinner
(Ch-4) The "Obstacles"
(Ch-5) Bad News
(Ch-6) The Places We Find
(Ch-7) Cry fest
(Ch-8) Olivia Bailey
(Ch-9) Tea Party
(Ch-10) Alabama?
(Ch-11) An Otter?
(Ch-12) His little Nugget
(Ch-13) The Devil
(Ch-14) Sneaky Mouse
(Ch-15) The Deal
(Ch-16) Protective
(Ch-17) The Fair
(Ch-18) The Invitation
(Ch-19) The Dead Girl
(Ch-20) Bambina
(Ch-21) A (not so) Friendly Game
(Ch-22) The Arrival Of The Devil
(Ch-23) Luna
(Ch-24) Donuts
(Ch-25) Try-outs
(Ch-26) Pudding Cups
(Ch-27) Directioneraydar
(Ch-28) The Good Girl To His Bad Boy
π‘Ίπ’π’„π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘΄π’†π’…π’Šπ’‚ 𝑨𝑼
A/N -please read-
(Ch-29) The Last Straw
(Ch-30) Bloody Murder
(Ch-31) Midnight Memories
(Ch-32) Bunny Pajamas
(Ch-33) Sucker
(Ch-35) Chocolate Ice Cream

(Ch-34) Dumbass

25.9K 1.2K 1.6K
By -ghostlystyles

The boy opened his eyes and took a look around his surroundings.

Golden.

That's what everything was.

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows before lifting his head slightly and looking ahead at his legs, startled that he wasn't lying on the ground— but rather, on a cloud.

The brown boy widened his eyes and jumped up straight, confused and scared about what was happening.

He looked at himself up and down, brought both of his arms up to his face and flipped them front and back— making sure they were still intact. He shook his legs and did one jumping jack and everything seemed and felt normal. He looked at himself and furrowed his eyebrows— looking at what he was wearing.

He was in a hospital gown.

He pinched his palm, slightly digging his nails into it. He felt a slight jolt to it but not as much as he thought he would.

Tyler brought his hands up and rubbed his forest green eyes before taking a look around his surroundings.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself— he was so genuinely confused.

Tiny glitters of gold dusts floated all around the air. Tyler put a palm out— hoping a few gold dust would lay on them so he could inspect them closely. And so they did— but before he could get a closer inspection at them, they melted away in the palms of his hands.

Tyler's eyes lingered all over the place, it was beautiful.

Heavenly...all most.

There was a large fountain with two statues of cherubs— one holding a harp and the other holding a bow. The liquid pouring out from between them looked like it was made of pure liquid gold. Tyler watched with amazement, a smile smile stretching his lips.

Chirps of beautiful sparrows rustled into his ears along with the sounds of mother natures force. Tyler looked up into the sky. The sky was ablaze with the the fire of the setting sun. He looked to see it was a beautiful color of a fiery yellow and red, like the sky was doing a tango with the faint shadows of the clouds . The skyline played with itself— painting itself across the sky with a slight mix of dark hue or purple and blue mixed together. The sky touched Tyler's skin, gently soothing itself down on his light brown skin. He didn't know what time it was, but looking at the sky he figured it was around the almost late evenings of the day.

The sky reminded him of Elainy, his best friend. It was almost as beautiful as her.

But in Tyler's mind Elainy will always be the prettiest thing to ever walk this Earth.

As he looked at the sky in awe he didn't expect to be in even more awe because a flock of beautiful white swans flew across the sky, gliding through the clouds.

A sudden object falling onto the cloud beside him got him to break out of the trance. He slightly flinched before looking down to see it was an...apple?

Tyler bent down with furrowed eyebrows and picked the apple up with a curious gaze. The apple wasn't an ordinary one, it was golden too. It reminded him of the ones him and Elainy used to steal from villagers in 'Minecraft' which immediately brought a smile smile upon his face.

The apple looked juicy and tender, he fought the urge to not take a bite out of it right there. He was hungry, he couldn't exactly remember the last time he ate or drank water.

With a sigh, he put the apple back down to where he had previously found it and decided to explore the place a bit.

'What if this is a dream? A lucid dream perhaps?' He thought to himself which every step he took.

He looked around to see many people around— all ranging from different ages, some old seniors, some young adult and children, and some even infants.

He looked to the side to see a river, gliding gently and then ending into a gentle waterfall. Rose bushes grew around the river. A white empty boat was soothingly gliding down the river— even though with no one steering it, it looked to have a great sense of direction because it was gliding soothingly.

There was a small empty white bench that could be used to watch the sunset or the beautiful scenery.

Tyler found the scene comforting and decided to sit down on the bench while staring at it.

No thoughts crossed his mind except the beautiful face of his best friend. He knew she would've loved this place, but she wasn't here.

He closed his eyes for a faint minute, letting the gently breeze into his body as he took a deep breath— already feeling refreshed, he opened his eyes and immediately saw someone sitting beside him.

He slightly jumped and let out a startled breath. "Woah," he let out a slow chuckle. "Sorry you scared me there."

The person beside him turned their head to look at him with a gentle smile causing Tyler's eyes to immediately grow big, his smile disappearing as fast as it came, and almost all the color from his face had drained.

"N-Nayna...?" Tyler chocked out, looking at the older women beside him with a bewildered face.

The lady just smiled. "Hi baby," she started slowly. "I missed you."

Tyler's instincts caused him to immediately ingulf the older women into a tight hug as he felt tears spring into his eyes.

The older women let out a soft chuckle before hugging her grandson back as she rubbed her hand up and down on his back soothingly.

"I-is it really y-you?" He mumbled against her shoulder, his voice slightly cracking.

She felt so real in his arms, the familiar warmth he didn't get to feel in the last two years was finally back. It was like she never left. He could smell her freshly ironed clothes, feel her hair that was always frizzy yet smooth, her heartbeat beating against his.

She was alive.

Tyler reluctantly let go and looked deep into the old ladies eyes with so much vulnerability.

Nayna placed a soft yet fragile hand on his right cheek, gently caressing it with a soft smile. "It is neonata."

"Is t-this all in my head?" Tyler asked.

Nayna pursed her lips before taking her hand away and holding Tyler's hands instead all while thinking of ways to give him an answer.

After a short while she opened her mouth. "In a way yes," she mumbled while nodding in unison.

"W-what do you mean nayna?"

"El told me you also have..." she changed the topic swiftly while her saddened eyes lingered on his bald head.

Tyler cleared his throat and ran a hair over his head before bringing it down to hold nayna's hands again. "Erm yeah." He mumbled.

Marina cleared her throat gently before asking. "How long?"

Tyler stayed silent for a bit, calculating it in his mind. "A few months." He muttered slowly before looking down at their conjoined hands.

"Where am I?" Tyler muttered, moving his head to look around. This place was perfect. "Is this all in my head?" He asked again.

Too perfect.

"Well of course it's all in your head Tyler," she rubbed soothing circles on the surface of his hand. "But why should that mean it's not true?"

Tyler gulped before looking back at Nayna. "I-is this a dream?"

"You're dead Tyler."

Tyler's breath hitched in his as he looked at his grandmother with an extremely bewildered look. "I'm what?"

"Dead." Nayna repeated again, with no hesitation pursed in her voice.

"Oh."

Tyler looked down at their intervened hand again before sucking a sharp breath in. "H-how did this happen?"

Nayna took one hand out of his an put it below his chin, slightly raising his chin to meet her eyes. "Well it doesn't matter now does it bambino?" She gently moved her hand from his chin to his cheek before gently caressing it. "Because it's not your time yet." She mumbled softly before standing up and and gently urging Tyler to stand up with her.

She removed her soft hands away from him and started walking slowly— expecting Tyler to follow her.

Tyler stood up in a swift movement, quickly catching up to nayna and tangling their hands together again.

He didn't want to let go so soon.

Nayna looked at Tyler with a smile, taking in his features— he looked so different from the last time she'd seen him. He was a lot taller than her, Nayna barely reached his shoulders. His face certainly matured, his green eyes were brighter than any forest Marina had ever seen.

Marina and Elainy could both agree that Tyler had the brightest pairs of eyes they've ever seen.

A slight bit of facial had grown upon his upper lips and around his chin.

"Did you know," Marina started. "You have slight freckles around your nose." She said softly, slowly standing on her tippy toes and bopping his nose in the process.

Tyler let out a slight chuckle. "No I did not," he said in barely a whisper— far too busy looking at his grandmother in adoration.

Marina retracted her hands slowly and looked straight ahead, both of them entering a huge pair of golden gates.

It stood tall with pride, shining in every direction. It's wide double doors had all different kinds of tropical birds clattering amongst themselves sitting there. It looked ponderous and heavy yet it shone. It seemed like it was towering everything.

The pair stopped in front of the door as Amelia turned to look at Tyler with soft eyes as she picked up her hand and placed it on his cheek.

"This is where I leave you mon ange." She said softly all while caressing his cheek.

He leaned onto her touch. "I don't want to leave you tho..."

"It is not your time yet mon amour," She said softly, looking deep into his eyes. "It's not your time for a little while so don't you worry."

"I'll come and pick you up myself when it is— till then I want you to live your life to the fullest with your family and Elainy." She added while smiled gently in unison.

Tyler felt tears crowd his eyes before indulging Marina in a hug. His hug was big but affectionate.

Marina— all through extremely small compared to him in size, hugged him back in an instance and her hug felt warm and protective.

Tyler knew he would never get hurt in that embrace of hers.

Tyler reluctantly let go before gulping.

Amelia saw a tear rolling down Tyler's left eyes. She frowned before raising a hand up and wiping his tear.

"Don't cry bambino, this isn't good bye." She cooed softly.

"It feels like it." Tyler sniffled.

"But it isn't mon amor,"

"I don't want to leave you here," he gulped before adding. "All alone."

Marina furrowed her eyebrows. "Who says I'm all alone?"

Marina turned her head and called out. "Jerome!"

A little boy who looked around five walked up to the pair. He stopped right beside nayna and examined the elder boy up and down before turning his head to look at nayna in confusion.

Tyler's forest brown eyes widened as his eyes lingered on the boy.

Ghastly bruises littered the five year olds body, a black eye surrounded his left eye which was shut. Tylers eyes walked to the boys left hand, and then his fingers, all but his pinky were cut off, his pinky was red— really red. Tylers eyes travelled up to his neck where he saw hand— no claw marks. The beast must've wrapped his fingers around the poor boys neck and suffocated him to the after life.

The sight made Tylers stomach drop and his throat to bob up and down.

Jerome held onto one of nayna's hands with the one which was working properly, his gaze still on the elder boy in front of him.

Nayna smiled sweetly at Jerome before tilting her gaze to Tyler. "Baby, meet my other baby— Jerome."

Tyler smiled softly, "Hey buddy, I'm Tyler."

Jerome looked at nayna before hesitantly pointing to himself. "J-Jerome."

"He can't speak that well," Nayna leaned to Tyler's ear and timidly whispered. "Speech disorder."

Tyler nodded, looking at the boy with slight pity.

"You are so brave, Jerome." Tyler gently murmured, beaming down at the boy with a mix of sadness, pity, and pride. "And I am so proud of you."

Jerome just nodded and blinked, trying his best to smile but his mouth prevailed him from doing so.

"T-thank you," the young boy stuttered out.

Marina rubbed the top of Jerome's head, "I'm proud of you amor." She smiled at him.

Marina then fixed her gaze on the older fifteen year old boy. "You ready bambino?"

Tyler let out a soft sigh, exchanging gazes between Nayna and the door that would lead him out of this place.

Tyler nodded, fixing his gaze on the gold doors. "Yeah, guess I am."

Marina smiled, bringing one hand up to caress Tyler's soft cheek. "I'm proud of you mon amour," she softly whispered. "And I love you so so much,"

Tyler bit his lips as he looked back at Marina, trying not to cry as he nodded before indulging the older women in a tight hug.

She timidly leet go off Jerome's hand, wrapping her arms around Tyler back— rubbing comforting circles on them.

"I l-love you," he sniffled against Marina's shoulder before hesitantly letting goof the hug.

"I know mi amor," she smiled as she also let go of the hug, watch thing Tyler wipe his wet eyes.

Tyler gently pressed his warm lips against Marina's cold forehead, letting it stay there for a while before letting go and waving at Jerome with a soft smile, the small boy returned the small yet kind gesture.

Tyler walked towards the gate. The humble gates swiftly opened by itself with a 'woosh'. Tyler walked towards it and looked down, seeing a steep drop, an endless fall.

Tyler turned his head over his shoulder looking at nayna, having second thoughts about jumping.

Nayna just nodded at him encouragingly and Jerome waved his goodbyes.

Tyler nodded before facing his head and asking in a deep breath before closing his eyes and letting his body fall forward.

-

Elainy's P.O.V

My hands started to shake as my stomach churned, my vision blurred, while my hands and legs shook like an earthquake. I felt I was having a heart attack, my breathing was labored as my palms sweat in anxiousness, my heart felt like it was gonna burst any minute.

I felt like the life in me was draining out by each second. My body felt so weak and weightless. I looked down at my fingers and they were shaking oh so terribly.

My breathing was heavy and ragged as if someone was clothing onto my throat— prevailing me from taking actual breaths but no one was here, I was suffering alone. Tears clouded my eyes as my head spiraled.

Everyone's voices around me muffled as my legs gave up on me and I fell to the ground with a thud, feeling the air getting knocked out of me as my eyes closed itself and veery noise in the room drowned by my ears.

-

I woke up with a jolt, my eyes opening quickly like blinds as I grasped for a breath. I sat up quickly, seeing I was on hospital bed in an empty hospital room with a oxygen mask attached to my mouth and nose with a heart beat monitor beside my bed.

"She's awake!" A familiar voice spoke.

I turned my head to see the door open swiftly with my family rushing in.

"Honey!" My mother came close to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my head into her chest without any hesitation.

My father and the my brothers came in next, my dad walked to the other side of my bed looking at me with a worried look, giving a hand on my shoulder as he kissed the top of my head.

Lucas sat at the end of my bed, a hand on knee as he rubbed soothing circles there. Ryan stood beside my mom as he put a hand on her back and looked at me with a worried expression. Blake stood beside my dad as he hesitatingly grabbed one of my hands and intervened our fingers, his hands were warm compared to my ice cold ones— the room was pretty cold too.

My mom let me go as my dad gently took off the oxygen mask.

"M-mom? Dad? You guys?" My gaze lingered on each of my family members except Lucas. "What're you doing here?" I softly breathed out.

"Lucas called us and we came as fast as we could," my mother gulped as she caressed my cheek. "How are you feeling?"

I shook my head, confused as to what they were on about. "Huh?"

Lucas let out a soft breath. "You had a panic attack and you," he paused for a bit "-fainted."

I widened as my memories of the past event flashed into my eyes as tears sprung back into my eyes as I felt my hands shake in unison.

Blakes grip on my hand got tighter as he gazed down at our intervened hands with concern, trying to stop my shaky hands.

I looked at my mom, my eyes painted with fear. "M-mom, don't tell me it's true, w-with Tyler." I mumbled as my voice quivered.

A hesitant smile appeared on my mothers face as tears tainted her green eyes at the same time. "Baby, he's in a better place." She mumbled as she wiped a tear streaming down my face. "He's gonna be o-okay."

I widened my eyes. "W-what do you mean?!"

"The doctors are trying everything they can," Lucas interjected before mom could say anything, as he passed me a sigh.

I scrunched my face in worry as I bit my bottom lip, trying my best to not start crying right there.

"Where i-is he," I murmured, wiping my eyes while I sniffled.

"He's still in the surgery room," Lucas answered.

"How long ago was his surgery?"

Lucas took his phone out with his other hand, looking at the time. "Around four hours ago."

"When did I pass out?"

"Three hours ago." Lucas answered again, pocketing his phone.

I widened my eyes. "I've been out for three hours ago?"

"Like a lightbulb." He nodded.

The room got quiet until my mothers phone started vibrating in her bag, she excused herself and walked out the room, leaving me with the men of my life.

A couple minutes more with awkward silence, my mom came back in the room and dragging my dad out with her with the phone tucked between her cheek and shoulder.

And that's how I was left with only my brothers in a cold hospital room.

"Are you okay?" Blake spoke up for the first time since he got here, our fingers still intervened.

I timidly nodded, not exactly knowing what to say before my eyes softly fell on our intervened fingers. Blake's eyes spotted mine and faltered onto our hands before he awkwardly cleared his throat and untangled our fingers.

I caught his retreating hand halfway, bringing it down to hold mine once again. Blake's shocked gaze met my small smile which uplifted his lips and he held my hand tighter.

I swear I saw a flicker of warmth and what seemed like hope wash through his blue eyes when he looked at our hands.

"Where's Joanna?" I softly muttered, my eyes on Lucas.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "huh?"

I cleared my throat and spoke a bit louder. "Where's Joanna?"

"I think she's in the surgery waiting hall with Tyler's parents I think."

I sighed, why was she in there and not me?!

I shook myself out of it, it was quite a selfish thought, she was Tyler's girlfriend— of course she's allowed in there.

A bottle of water suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of my face, I paused for a minute before looking up to see Ryan handing it to me with a tight lipped expression.

"Here," he nervously cleared his throat. "Drink some."

I opened my mouth to speak but Ryan's eyes fell on Blake and I's intervened hands, he opened the lid and instead started feeding it to me softly, like a mother would to their child.

"Wider," he murmured just above a whisper, wanting me to open my mouth more to have more access to water.

I hummed— indicating I had enough and he complied by taking the bottle away from me and closing the lid before taking a napkin on the corner table and wiping the corners of my mouth again.

Was Ryan really being affectionate to me?

"We have math homework," Blake commented, making me break my train of thoughts. "It's uh, trigonometry chapter two I think."

Lucas put his other free hand against his chest and let out a dramatic gasp. "Oh my!" He started, putting on old English accent. "Did the Blake Grant Saphrano, actually listen to class for once? Unbelievable!" He flowed out with a dramatic tone.

Not long after, Ryan also decided to join in. "My my! What a fine young man you have there Cheryl," he passed an amused look to Lucas. "My little one would only play all day long and when his father would ask him to sit down and write a letter to the academy, he would run away and not return till dusk." He rolled his eyes and flipped his invisible Victorian long hair like he was one of those fair maidens in old England.

I giggled softly looking at the two before my eyes fell onto to Blake who has a soft timid smile looking at his two younger brothers.

"Well Anne, I did raise this little boy-" Lucas brought out a finger and flicked it on Blake's chest. "-all by myself, after his nuisance of a father left me." Lucas whined out in pain, "oh what a misery it has been!" He let a little giggle slip through.

Lucas then looked at Blake, "do you know how hard it is to raise a son like you, boy?" Lucas stood up and walked up to him until he was face to face against his. "I must work in the local factory everyday so we have enough bread to eat!" He put out a disappointed look to Blake, his finger jabbing into his chest with every sentence, slowly backing him up.

"And there you are! Acting like a complete nuisance! Just like that vile father of yours!" He spat out on Blake's face.

"Woah there mate, calm down-" Blake started but was interrupted by Lucas.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT BOY! I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!" Lucas put on a shrill lady like voice before jabbing his finger so hard into Blake's chest that it finally backed him up against a wall.

"Damn okay okay! Sorry!" Blake let out a nervous chuckle.

Lucas blew raspberries against his face before standing in front of my bed and bowing. "The end!" He declared dramatically. "Thank you! Thank you! Ah what a lovely audience!" He bowed with his other hand flattering to his back.

Ryan walked up to Lucas before slinging a hand around his neck and the two of them bowing together with huge grins on their faces. "Thank you London! You were a great audience!"

"We're in L.A," Blake crossed his arms over his chest with an amused grin.

I giggled before bringing both of my hands up to clap for them. "You were amazing! Notice me Lucas! I'm your biggest fan Ryan!"

Lucas skipped to me and held my hand before kissing my knuckle sweetly. "Why thank you sweet girl!"

I giggled for the umpteenth time before my gaze faltered to Blake, he looked at me with a adoring expression that I returned.

The door opened and in walked our parents.

"Let's go," she said just above a whisper, using her hands to gesture us out.

I furrowed my eyes at her. "H-huh? No no what? Why? We haven't seen Tyler yet." I stammered out.

Mom came to me and held my hand, helping me down the bed. "We can't baby, w-we need to go."

I tore my hands away from hers. "No! What the fuck? Why?!" I slightly raised my voice as I stood my ground. "I'm not leaving until I know he's okay!"

"Baby he's gonna be okay, we need to go now."

I looked at Lucas with wide eyes, pleading him through my eyes for help.

Lucas' gaze lingered between our mothers and I's before he sighed and walked towards me, keeping a hand on my lower gently guiding to me door. "El, I think...mom's right. We need to go," I opened my mouth to argue but he continued. "What if he wakes up and see's so many people around him? He's gonna be overwhelmed and we don't want that right?" He looked at me with a slight nod of his head, wanting me to nod along.

I sighed and timidly nodded.

"Exactly, you and I can come back and visit him again, okay?"

"S-so, he's okay you mean? Is he alive?"

Lucas pursed his lips before opening his mouth to speak. "We'll know soon enough, but for now let's go,"

I wiggled myself out of his gentle grip and looked at him. "No! I'm his best friend! I deserve to be there!" I raised my voice again, feeling tears spring into my eyes. "Why does stupid Joanna get to be there but I don't?!" My chest heaved up and down as my voice shook.

"El come on now, don't cause a scene." Ryan walked up to us and whispered in a soft voice.

My gaze shot to him as I licked my lip in frustration and took a breath. "No Ryan! I will cause a fucking scene!" I raised my voice louder. "For fucks sake my best friend is dead! How am I supposed to live now?!"

Suddenly I felt as if I was being up like a small child and I indeed was. Blake carried me with his strong arms wrapped behind my thighs.

"Enough." Blake's deep voice grumbled as he held me in his arms and all of us started walking out if the room.

I hit his back harshly wanting him to put me down this second. "Fucking hell! Let me go!" I screamed out as we entered the hallway.

I did not care that I was disturbing anyone or me horrific look on my parents face at my aesthetic language.

"Blake!" I screamed out like a child as tears started crowding my eyes and my throat bobbed up and down.

I started hitting him harder while wiggling in his grasp, needing him to put him this second.

"Elainy!" He yelled out in a stern voice, quickly putting a hand on my back so I wouldn't fall.

"P-please!" I choked out as tears started freely streaming down my now pale face as I slowed my hitting, feeling no more energy left in me.

Lucas and Ryan looked at me with apologetic gaze while I looked back at them with tears gazes.

I choked on a sob, realizing I lost the fight.

I lost the war.

Tyler was the only thing holding me together.

And now he was gone too.

I give up, he was gone.

I put my head on Blake's shoulder and wrapped my arms behind his neck as tears and muffled noises escaped my mouth.

He rubbed his palms up and down my back, comforting me.

I timidly wrapped my legs around his torso before snuggling my head into his neck, shielding myself from the world, getting more comfortable as I sniffed.

"I'm so sorry," Blake timidly whispered, still caressing my back.

I said nothing, as my reaching shook and my chest heaving up and down while my heart ran the London Marathon.

They carried me out the hospital and we reached the van we rented, we were gonna give it back next week.

Blake started to gently out me down but I objected— I whined and clung on to him tighter, I didn't wanna let go just yet. I wanted– no needed comfort and at the moment I felt as if only Blake could provide it to me with the sufficient amount.

He froze before taking a breath and carrying me again and gently keeping one hand on my head so I wouldn't hit my head when he carried me inside the van.

Mom took the passenger, dad took the drivers, Lucas took the back, Ryan took the right, while Blake took them left one with me now on his lap instead.

I was so tired, both mentally and physically.

I had no strength in me anymore, gosh I was so tired.

Dad started driving silently as mom put on gentle music to try and calm the atmosphere.

"He's gonna be okay," Blake murmured against my ear, his hand still rubbing my back as I continued to cry but silently now.

I, once again, did not reply to his words for I was too tired— not even carrying the basic energy to speak or even open my own mouth.

I don't know when, but I fell asleep in my sorrows.

-

"Honey, it's time to wake up," a soft voice shook me from my slumber.

I timidly opened my eyelids, confused as to what was happening. "Huh?"

I looked around to notice I was in my room, my eyes steered to the window to see that it was no longer noon but rather early in the morning?

I took my time to adjust my eyes to the light around me as my gaze steered back to the soft voice, seeing it was my mum. "W-what time is i-it." I croaked out.

"Six-thirty,"

"Weren't we just at the hospital?" I murmured at her.

"That was yesterday baby, you slept the car ride there and you were still sleeping when we got home so Blake dropped you upstairs and you've been asleep ever since."

"Oh," I murmured. "That's a long time to be asleep."

Mum sat on the edge of my bed with a slight chuckle while keeping a hand on my knee that was covered under the blanket. "That's true darling, but now it's time for school, but listen-" she looked at me with sincerity. "You don't have to go to school if you don't feel like it okay? I understand after everything these past few days you may not want to go and—"

"No, I wanna go." I sighed before sitting up on my bed and rubbing my eyes before looking at her.

"Are you sure love?"

I nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, might as well." I sighed. "I don't wanna sit around and mope." I gulped, knowing really well I was too mentally exhausted to go to school, but I'd rather go than have my mind torture me. "Might keep me busy and take my mind off of things, y'know?"

My mom held my chin with a soft smile. "I'm very proud of you Elainy Marie Saphrano. You are so strong and your father and I could not be more proud of you." She lightly kissed my forehead before standing up and walking out the door and gently shutting it behind her.

Damn, the full name.

Was I really that strong? Am I really all that?

I sighed before taking the duvets off of me and walking towards my closet to pick out clothes for school before I went to the bathroom and turned on the warm steaming shower.

I stripped and brushed my teeth while in the shower before turning the shower off and moisturizing my skin before taking care of my acne.

I got dressed, before walking out the shower and grabbing my backpack and my phone. I opened the door before walking out and shutting it behind me and heading downstairs.

"Morning!" A voice called out.

I looked at the kitchen counter to see my dad smiling at me, a coffee in one hand and The Los Angeles Times in the other.

"Hey," I muttered, flashing him half a smile.

Beside dad sat Lucas, his mops a curly mess again. I walked and took a seat beside dad and brother in the empty high chair in the middle.

Lucas had a cup of OJ in his hands with a muffin in the other. I looked at him and he looked back flashing me a soft smile. "Morning El," he mumbled.

I returned the gesture. "Morning Lucas," I brought my hands up to somewhat try and fix his hair and in the end I made it look slightly presentable. "There," I murmured before taking my hands back.

He chuckled out in a raspy voice. "Thanks,"

"Where's Blake and Ryan?" I asked after nodding at him in acknowledgment.

"Football Practice," he murmured.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You didn't go?"

He shook his head, "I'm gonna withdraw this season." He sighed in disappointment. "After everything that happened I don't have the energy or the mind to play." He murmured, looking into his glass of orange juice with a faraway look.

"Oh," was all I could say. "I'm here for you, I care for you." I timidly murmured, looking into his orange juice too.

He chuckled softly before kissing the top of my head, "I know, thank you El. I'm here for you too, yeah?"

I nodded with a smile. "I know,"

"Okay I got your meds!" A voice chirped out, causing my head to turn to see my mum with two white tablets and my anxiety pen.

She placed a tablet in front of Lucas and I before turning around and grabbing two glasses from the shelf and filling them up with water and handing them to us. "Take your meds now!" She smiled.

Lucas and I changed awkward glances through the side of our eyes before we took the tablet at the same time and drank the water.

Mom smiled at us. "Good job you guys! So proud of you!"

Lucas nodded hesitantly, "thank you...?"

Mom smiled at him before putting my anxiety pen in my moms and all of a sudden her smile was gone and was strict. "I trust you enough to know you will not use this randomly throughout the day and will only use this during emergency situations. I informed the school about your anxiety pen so if any class gets too much for you you can go to the bathroom and take a few sips okay?" She said, her tone strict yet gentle.

I nodded, taking it and slipping it into my bag. "Mhm," I hummed.

"Good girl," she smiled at me before pouring some orange juice into my empty glass before grabbing me a muffin.

I took a bite out of the muffin. "Blueberry," I identified.

"El, Lucas— I kept both of your meds inside your bags and if you feel uneasy or uncomfortable at school at any time of the day, don't hesitate to call me or your dad okay? We'll come rushing in to pick the lot of you up."

I smiled softly, I didn't imagine getting this much support from my family but I was so glad I was.

I felt lucky.

I turned my head to look at Lucas to see him Mirroring my expression, and I could tell that he too, was rather grateful of all the love and support we were getting.

"Oh! I must go! Lots and lots of appointments today!" Dad hurried, taking one last sip of his coffee and grabbing his office bag and pecking mum on the cheek before moving onto my brother and I and pressing a kiss onto our foreheads.

"Bye! Love you three!" He yelled out before running through the front door and quickly shutting it behind him.

I looked at the clock to see it was seven-fifteen. I changed my gaze to Lucas, "are you gonna take me?" I murmured.

He nodded finishing his glass of juice and taking a last bite of his muffin. He stood up and grabbed his bag along with mine and started walking.

"Bye mom, love youuuu!" He sang out, before walking to the front door.

I turned and waved to my mom with a smile before following behind Lucas and out the door. "Bye mum! See you!"

"Bye my lovelies!"

Lucas tossed our back packs into the backseat of his car before getting in the drivers seat and I getting in the passengers seat.

Lucas silently drove out of the driveway while I put on my seatbelt. I looked at him to see he wasn't wearing one so I nudged him to get his attention.

"Hmm?" He hummed, still looking at the road ahead while my gaze was still fixed on him.

"Put on your seatbelt," I commented, pointing to his seatbelt.

"Oh I'll be fine," he waved my words off dismissively. "It's only a twenty minute drive after all."

I softly glared at him. "Anything can happen in twenty minutes,"

He chuckled. "Nothing will, I'll be fine okay? It's you that you should be worried about."

I scowled at him before taking my own seatbelt off and staring ahead now with my arms crossed across my chest and my head held high. "Fine then. I won't need to wear one either."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me quickly before stopping at a red light. "No no, you put on your seatbelt right now El."

I shook my head. "Nope," I said while popping the 'p'.

He sighed out in frustration. "And why not hm?"

"'M not until you are sucker," I said in a slight cocky tone.

He sighed again before policing his seatbelt across and finally wearing it. "There, happy?"

I grinned. "Yes, very!" I gigged putting my own seatbelt on before turning in the radio.

"Good Morning L.A! Let's start this beautiful morning off with Bruno Mars! Now playing 'The Lazy Song'!" The radio host announced, causing me and Lucas to quickly glance at each other with identical grins.

The light turned green as we broke our gazes and looked straight ahead before Lucas started singing.

"Today I don't feel like doing anything! I just wanna lay in my bed— don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone 'cause today I swear I'm not doing anything!" He sang along with Bruno, as he made a U-turn.

I giggled as I started singing the next verse.

"I'm gonna kick my feet up, then stare at the fan, turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants. Nobody's gon' tell me I can't, no!"

This was just like two night ago.

We sang the song together with goofy expressions on both of our faces before it came to an end and we panted out but still giggling.

"That was fun!" I grinned looking over at Lucas while he still continued to drive.

He chuckled rapidly and nodded. "Oh it sure was,"

I sighed in content before looking out the window realizing we were at school. Lucas stopped and parked the car in the school parking lot. He unlocked the doors before the two of us got out in unison.

He opened the door to the back seat and slung his bag over his shoulder before tossing my bag to me which I caught with ease.

"Thanks,"

"No problemo," he smiled softly at me before locking his car and coming over to walk alongside with me.

He slung a hand over my arm as he guided me through the hallway of the school.

"What's your first period?" He asked as I felt stares around us.

"Erm," I thought for a bit. "I think I have Literature."

"Oh okay," he nodded as we climbed up the staircase to the second floor.

"What's yours?" I asked, adjusting the strap on my bag since it was loose and slinging off before I slung it back onto my shoulder.

"I have chemistry." He whined out slapping his forehead softly with the palm of his other hand while pretending to sob.

I giggled at him. "Why? Chemistry is fun!"

He looked at me with bewilderment. "Fun? Potion making bullshit is fun to you?!" He flashed me a disgusted yet playful look.

I nodded slowly while pursing my lips with a soft smile. "Yeah, it actually is."

"Are you really my sister?!" He put a hand on his chest and dramatically gasped.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and nudged him. "What? Chemistry is fun if you actually understand it!"

He took his arm off of me and playfully and gently shoved me. "Fuck off!" He exclaimed, but with the biggest smile on his face.

I chuckled before sticking my tongue out at him "Dumbass!" I exclaimed stabilizing myself.

His eyebrows shot up with a challenging smile as he slowly inched closer to me. "Who did you call a dumbass?"

I slowly started backing away but now with a wider grin. "You! You're the dumbass!"

All he did was raise an eyebrow and smirk before saying only one word.

"Run."

I yelped before I sprinted through the busy hallway, bumping into multiple people and exclaiming an apology at them as I ran.

I looked behind my shoulder to see multiple people staring at us while Lucas still ran behind me.

"Holy shit!" I yelped, passing through a maze of sophomores passing by. I squeezed my comparatively small body through them before I stop for a breather and turn my head to look for Lucas— only to seem him stuck on the other side of the crowd.

I grinned and brought my hands up to flip him off before yelling. "Shithead!"

His smirk widened before sliding through the maze of students causing me to exclaim and start sprinting again when I realized he was close.

I widened my eyes while he started getting closer before I moved my feet to run again, this time down the staircase.

I skipped a few steps as I jumped, almost tripping over my two legs.

"Mami!" A voice yelled and I quickly glanced at the side to see it was Carlos with an excited grin as he started walking towards me, next to him were Dylan and the one and only Avery.

"Hi Carlos! Bye Carlos!" I passed him a quick wave of a hand before I continued running— as if for dear life.

"Mam-" he frowned when I continued to sprint away, he continue to spoke but I already ran out too far to hear him continue the word.

Avery and I's eyes clashed for a second but I immediately looked away as I was too focused on running. He formed a smile but I didn't have the time to return it.

I looked behind me to see Lucas getting closer and closer and his speed didn't falter one bit.

But are we surprised? I mean come on now, he was the Lucas Saphrano— a star athlete after all!

I let out a squeak when I looked back before looking ahead again and if it were possible, I pushed my legs to go faster.

"Come here you little shit!" He exclaimed but with a laugh faltering towards the end.

"N-no!" I yelped out as I somehow ended up on the back door of the school which led to the soccer field.

The team looked like they were finishing up their game as they slowed their speed. I spotted two familiar faces, Blake and Ryan talking about something with serious looks on their faces.

I pushed the door close behind me, hoping it would slow Lucas down— basically acting as an obstacle.

I stopped running when I realized it's been two minutes since he didn't come out.

I panted as I took deep breaths, stopping myself in my track for a few minutes to look at the door cautiously, just staring and observing it.

Nothing happened for the next thirty seconds so I guessed Lucas got tired or maybe even bored and eventually decided to stop chasing me.

Oh boy, was I wrong.

I inched closer to the door, taking slow and steady steps just in case my brother did happen to appear on the other side of the door when I decided to open it.

My hand was just about to touch the door knob when the door swung open and there he was.

The hungry beast himself.

Lucas Bailey Saphrano.

He gazed at me with a wide smirk and a expression that read 'where are you gonna run now you prey?'.

"Oh fuck," I breathed out, gazing at him with parted lips as my legs froze.

He smirked once again. "'Oh fuck' indeed darling," he laid out smoothly.

I squeaked before sprinting to the other direction, Lucas' hands slipped right through my wrist— sending shivers down my spine.

"Not today! Nope!" I squealed out loudly as I jumped down the stairs and I started running towards the soccer field.

"Shit! Come back here you little rat!" He grumbled as I slipped my hands through his.

I looked straight ahead while I ran to see the Football team finishing their game and walking in a line of two. Blake and Ryan walking side by side— leading the two lines.

"Blake!" I screamed out while I sprinted towards him.

Blake's eyes shot up to mine as he widened his eyes in concern.

"Save me!" I screamed again while I ran towards him and jumped on him causing the two of us to fall on the ground.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me as he looked up at me in worry. "What the fuck? Are you okay?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Lucas getting closer and closer causing me to squeal. "Lucas is bullying me!"

I wiggled out Blake's arms as I started running again, causing the whole football team to look at me dumbfounded.

"She called me a dumbass!" Lucas exclaimed, pointing towards me.

I turned my head over my shoulder to look at him. "That's cause you are one!" I stuck my tongue out at him to mock him.

Suddenly Ryan came in front of me causing me to widen my eyes. "Ryan move!"

"Ryan catch her!" Lucas hollered from behind me.

Ryan smirked at me as he slid me into his arms, "gotcha!"

Oh Ryan, Ryan, Ryan.

Stupid little Ryan.

I've been siblings with these three monkeys for years, I certainly knew how to deal with this.

I've dealt with Lucas' bone-crushing bear hugs, I can deal with anything.

Right before I clashed into Ryan, I took my left leg up against his ankle causing him to lose the grip on me and then jabbing him with my elbow onto his stomach causing him to retract because of the force and when he lost his stability, I jumped on his back— taking him down with me and ultimately putting him in a headlock.

"HAHAHA! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I cackled, still holding Ryan in a choke hold as I slowly swayed the two of us side to side.

I felt Ryan's throat bobble up and down causing me to smirk before he tapped his fingers urgently on my arm that held him in a choke hold.

"C-can't br-breathe." He wheezed out.

I widened my eyes and let him go in an instance before standing up and lending a hand out to him. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!"

He winced before cracking his neck and taking a few deep breaths and taking my hand. "Damn El," he huphed out before standing up and letting go of my hand.

"I'm sorry!" I scrunched my face in apologetic way.

I looked around to see the rest of the football team looking at me with dumbfounded looks, until my eyes landed on my siblings— they had their lips parted with wide eyes.

"What the fuck-" someone said just above a whisper, causing me to turn my head too see Axel standing there too, mirroring the expressions of my brothers.

I gulped and started walking towards Lucas and Blake as they stared at me with so much emotion in their eyes.

I bit my lips nervously. "I didn't mean to hurt him, I promise..." I murmured, switching gazes between Blake and Lucas.

Blake met my nervous eyes before looking around at his team. "Show's over everyone! Go to class!" He hollered making everyone but my brothers, axel, and I, leave quietly without muttering another words.

Axel walked over to us while Ryan stood beside Lucas.

"Holy fuck Saphrano," Axel breathed out. "That was...really good?" He stammered out in a questioning tone, almost not expecting me to pull off the stunt that well.

"Who taught you to tackle like that?" Blake asked just above a whisper.

I shrugged. "I dunno, I grew up with boys remember?"

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. "We've never tackled anyone in front of you Elainy."

I shrugged and cocked my head. "Maybe Tyler then?"

Ryan shook his head. "No, he's too gentle."

I scrunched my face up in slight annoyance, why where they interrogating me all of a sudden? "I don't know, the T.V maybe?"

"What do you even watch on the T.V?" Blake furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know where I learned it from okay! Self defense— maybe! I don't know!" I blew off.

"Okay okay chill, we were just wondering." Lucas mumbled looking at me.

"Hey Saphrano," Axel started, making my brothers and I's gazes to quickly switch to him. "Want me to teach you how to really tackle? What you did was good, but that was considered amateur in a real fight."

"I'm never gonna get into a real fight so I don't think that's necessary really," I mumbled.

"You never know," Axel looked at my brothers and they started nodding.

"That's right El," Blake nodded. "You wanna learn it?"

I shrugged again and mumbled in a questioning tone. "I guess so?"

Ryan nodded. "Okay then, the four of us will see you after school then."

I nodded again, "Guess so."

This is awkward.

My eyes immediately shot to Lucas' who looked at me with a smirk before mouthing the word 'run'.

I squeaked with wide eyes before a grinned formed on my face before I stated sprinting towards the door of the school, leaving my brothers alone.

I heard Blake murmur softly under his breath he which made me smile.

"These two little goofs."

I pushed the door open as I entered the empty hallway and looked behind my back to see Lucas running in behind causing me to squeal for the umpteenth time in the past hour.

I turned a sharp right corner, I was so focused on running that I didn't notice something was in front of me. My body slammed into something hard and causing me to freeze. I realized it was a back 0f a person.

And there he was.

It was the principal— Mr. Trunchbull.

Mr. Trunchbull Reminded me just of a heron, he was a tall and lanky man— with a long neck and long legs, with slick hair that was always gelled back and only one strand of it falling from his forehead. He always wore those formal kind of tuxedos, the ones with the suit and the ties. His eyes were like the ones of a crow— always alert and wide and his ears reminded me those of an elephant it was kind of floppy and always moving around.

"Ms Saphrano?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "What're you doing at this point of time hm?" He asked, swiftly flicking his wrist up to his face to look at his fake Rolex. "It is eight fifteen, shouldn't you be in first period?"

I opened my mouth to speak but then Lucas also appeared running, when he saw the principle he immediately stopped running and it seemed like the color of his face drained out.

Trunchbulls gaze left mine and onto Lucas'. "Mr Saphrano? What are the two of you doing about here? Do you both not know that running within school corridors is forbidden?" He spat out, his saliva flying everywhere.

Lucas took a step front— closer to me and opened his mouth to speak but, once again, Trunchbull started speaking.

"The two of you need to be in class right at this moment, and look at the two of you doing such tomfoolery." He raised a hand out while pointing at the two of us.

"After school detention! Both of you!"

This caused me to widen my eyes, I have never gotten detention before.

Damn, I sound like those cliché good girls.

But nonetheless, I have never been in detention, sure I've broken rules and things but I've never given myself or the teachers to land me in detention.

I side glanced at Lucas who looked bored out of his mind, detention was very familiar to him— all three of my brothers actually.

"B-but sir! I can't after school! I have Mathlete and Academic Decathlon after school." I lied in an urging tone just to get out of detention.

"Nerd," I heard Lucas snort softly under his breath causing me to softly roll my eyes.

"Yeah, and I have football practice, wouldn't want us to lose now would you sir?" Lucas softly smirked at Trunchbull.

He knew I was lying so he did too, hm, smart.

Trunchbull let out an overdramatized sigh as he switches gazes between Lucas and I in unison. "Fine, I will let the two of you go off this tie as warnings and your detention will be canceled." He muttered. "All four of the Saphrano siblings are great assets to this school and I do not want to get in the way of you two making this school proud. Enough now, no more running and go to class." He nodded curtly before turning around and walking out of our sight.

Lucas and I gazed at each other with smirks before I decided to open my mouth again.

"Dumbass."

And then all hell broke lose.

-

The bell rang, causing me to shoot up from my seat and walk out the door of the class, I had history.

Learning about dead people, fun.

I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket, to see check the time.

'12:05'

I was so hungry and tired. Ever since Lucas caught me and tickled me to death and left it felt as if all my happiness drained with him when he left.

And the rest of the day my mind revolved around Tyler.

I tried to hard to hold it in Chemistry class today, but a few tears slipped out and the teacher noticed, I told her that I was having an allergic reaction to the fumes since we did practicals today. She seemed to believe me so that was great.

I hadn't seen any of my friends today which totally sucked.

Olivia was nowhere and I barely saw Avery and his friend group all day.

I tried everything to not think about Tyler, but it all just seemed so impossible.

I kept reassuring myself that he was okay but every time I thought that,

I knew it was a lie.

I shook my head, trying to get my best friend out of my head again, I don't want to think of him and breakdown in the middle of the entrance of the cafeteria.

My phone buzzed, causing me to stop in my tracks and take it out.

Lulu 🥖
: mom packed me lunch!!

You
she did what? :

Lulu 🥖
: packed me lunch dumbass
: she probably packed you lunch too so don't eat school lunch ig

You
ooo okie, ty for telling me dumbass 😧🤞 :

Lulu 🥖
: did you already forget how bad i tickled you this morning?

You
*smarty :

Lulu 🥖
: that's what i thought
: later loser 💙

I smiled at the blue heart Lucas put up for me and him looking out for me, it felt like the old Lucas was finally coming back to me.

Sure I was diagnosed with multiple disorders but I wouldn't wanna go through it with anyone else but Lucas.

"El!" A familiar voice called out, I turned my head up to see Olivia waving at me with a big grin a couple tables away.

I mirrored her grin as I walked up to her quickly. "Olivia!"

She walked towards me and as soon as I got to her, she engulfed me in a huge hug causing me to chuckle as I hugged her back just as tight.

I really needed a hug.

She let go of me as she flashed me a warm grin. "How are you, love?"

I giggled at the nickname. "I'm okay, how are you?"

"Great great!" She softly jumped up and down in my grasp before I let her go. "Oh oh!" she squealed as she dragged me to the table she was previously at. "There's someone I'd like you to meet!"

"Oh? Who?"

"You'll see!" She squealed in an excited tone as she dragged me further.

She stopped in front of the table as she sat down next to a girl.

I sat down in front of the two of them.

The girl had long black wavy that fell over her shoulders, she had plump pink lips with alluring light brown skin perplexity. Her dark brown eyes shown in her dark black eyeshadow, it looked natural and absolutely beautiful on her. Her sharp nose and ears made her look so pleasing and lovely.

My eyes faltered down to her outfit, she was covered head to toe in black. She wore a black t-shirt with a leather vest around it with a subtle gold chain hanging around her neck along with a few bangles on her left wrist. She had black leggings on with a pair of black boots.

She was so pretty.

I smiled at her, putting my best expression. "Hi!"

She lifted her head to look at me, her eyes shining. "Hi." She said vaguely, her deep voice taking me aback.

Deep voices are so attractive.

"This is Roxanne!" Olivia smiled side hugging Roxanne.

Roxanna made a slight look of disgust before taking herself out of Olivia's hug. "I can introduce myself, thanks." She muttered looking at Olivia before looking at me. "Yeah, name's Roxanne, call me Rocky tho." Her Arabic accent rolled smoothly off her tongue.

I nodded and lent a hand out for her to shake as she looked at my hands with a raised eyebrow. "Friends?" I asked with a soft smile.

She looked at me, ignoring my hand, her eyebrows still persistent. "I don't do 'friends'."

"Oop- okay..." I mumbled uncertainly , taking my hand back awkwardly with a pursed smile.

Hard to impress huh?

"She was the transfer student I was telling you about!" Olivia's lips curved into a smile.

I nodded in acknowledgement. "Nice,"

"Mamiiii!" A voice which I immediately recognized, hollered from behind me.

I looked behind to see Carlos running towards me like a child with Avery and Dylan trailing behind him.

I stood up, "hey Carlos-"

He immediately engulfed me in a hug, cutting me off as he squeezed me against his broad chest. "Mami!"

I awkwardly patted his back as I slithered out of his arms which caused him to gasp and look at me with wide eyes before he scrunched his face looking like was gonna sob. "And now you break away from my hug! W-what's next? You take the kids and move far far away?!"

I looked at him in pure confusion. "What?"

"Do you still even love me anymore..." Carlos looked at me with teary eyes as he whisper with so much vulnerability in his voice.

I widened my eyes as both of my eyebrows shot up. "Carlos? Huh?"

He gasped as he kept a hand on his chest dramatically as he looked at with...hurt? "I knew it! Después de todo lo que he hecho por ti! ¿Quién se hizo cargo de los niños cuando no estabas? ¿Quién fue el que te esperó en las horas impías de la noche para asegurarse de que regresaras a casa sano y salvo? ¿No fui suficiente para ti?!"

I just blinked at him with so much confusion. "I'm-"

"How many other men have you slept with!" He cried out.

I stayed silent as I looked at him with a tad bit of worry.

Is this boy okay?

"I'm a virgin." I gave him a confused look.

I swear I saw Avery smirk from the corner of my eye.

He gasped again. "So are you saying that those beautiful nights meant nothing to you?! Dios mío! How do you think those children came El?!" He gasped again. "What are you saying?! That I cheated? Oh you foul perra." He cried out again.

"Carlos we don't have kids." I looked at him with a straight expression, my wide eyes and raised eyebrows not faltering one bit.

"You forgot our kids..." He mumbled as he looked at me with pure shook. "I cant believe you, you monster."

"Carlos-"

He put a hand against my face. "Talk to the hand!" He huphed before walking to Dylan and keeping his head on his shoulder while using his hands to make it comfortable before he started making out wailing sounds.

Dylan rolled his eyes in annoyance before shrugging his shoulder and swiftly moving away, freeing his shoulder.

Carlos glared at him before muttering a swift 'fuck you' under his breath directed to Dylan while Dylan just subtly smirked at him.

"What'd I do Carlos?" I awkwardly stood there.

He walked over to me with a pout and puppy dog eyes. "You ignored me this morning Mami, estaba herido."

I frowned in slight guilt. "Oh that," I tilted my head softly. "Sorry Carlos, my brother was chasing me so I had no time to properly acknowledge you. But hey! I at least said hi!" I gave him a small smile, trying to ease his pain.

"You made me feel unimportant and neglected Mami." He pouted again, lowering his head with each word.

I sighed before hugging him. "I'm sorry Carlos, it won't happen again."

Dramatic little bitch.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back and resting his head on my shoulder. "Thank you Mami, now do you want me to kill your brother?"

I widened my eyes as I broke off from the hug and looked at him. "Say what?"

He furrowed his eyebrows like a child. "He hurt my mami, and I love my mami, nobody hurt my mami." He huphed.

I giggled before pinching his cheeks. "You're so cute, and no. We were just playing Carlos. Let snot kill my brother."

He smiled at me. "Okay mami, ooo your hands are warm." He grinned at me cheekily. "They're pretty too!"

I smiled. "Why thank you,"

He smirked as he started wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Wanna know where else they would look cuter mami?"

"And that was the end of that," I took my hands off of his cheeks and glanced at him with slight disgust.

"I have a choking kink," he winked at me.

I scowled at him. "Ewww Carlos," I hit his chest lightly. "I did not need to know that oh my gosh."

Carlos winked at me. "What if things get spicy between us and we-"

"Anyways!" Avery interrupted him as he walked up to me with that charming smile of his. "Hey El,"

I smiled back, a soft blush arriving on my cheek. "Hey Avery," my eyes faltered to see Dylan as I smiled and waved at him. "Hey Dyl,"

He grinned like a child at that nickname. "Hi El!"

"Ooo, who's this chica?" Carlos wiggled his eyebrows as he focused his gaze at Rocky. He sat down on my original seat as he smirked at Rocky.

Rocky, in turn, returned his expression with a hard glare. "If you do not get out of my sight I will pour hot coffee down your pants." She muttered, not missing a single beat and maintain strong eye contact.

Carlos widened his eyes as he slowly got off my seat and walked to Dylan, murmuring a 'feisty one' and also 'hot' under his breath.

"Elainy Saphrano, please come to principal Trunchbull's office immediately, I repeat— that's, Elainy Saphrano for you. Please report to principal Trunchbull's office immediately, thank you!" The PA machine announced suddenly causing me to jolt slightly as I looked at all my friends with wide eyes.

What now?

"You okay? Why is he calling you all of a sudden?" Avery asked me with furrowed eyebrows as he kept a gentle hand on my shoulder.

I nodded with a tight lipped smile. "Yeah I'm okay, and I honestly don't know," I mumbled. "But I'll see you later, Trunchbull needs me."

I waved to my friends and greeted them with goodbyes as I walked down the hall as and made my way to reception.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr Trunchbull." I smiled politely at the receptionist.

The receptionist returned the gesture before she started typing on her computer. "Elainy Saphrano?" She asked.

I nodded. "Mhm, that's me."

"Alright dear, I'll be right with you." She mumbled as she continued.

After a few seconds of silence, with me just looking around the reception she finally allowed me to go in, I thanked her and arched into Trunchbull's office.

I knocked on he door. "Principal Trunchbull?"

"Come in!"

I opened the doorknob and in I went. He saw me and used his hands to gesture at the one of two empty chairs for me to sit on. "Please" he started. "Take a seat."

I did as he said, sitting up straight while I fiddled with my hands under the desk.

Why did he need me?

Was I in trouble?

But I don't recall doing anything wrong tho?

Nervous and anxious thoughts flew through my head but I did everything I could to ignore them, even the worst scenarios flew into my head.

"Now Ms Saphrano," He started, joking the two of his hands and keeping it on his desk. "Do you know why you may be here today with me this afternoon?"

I shook my head softly. "No sir,"

"Well then, I must cut the chit chat and get straight to the point."

And at this point, I was extremely nervous, what happened?

"I'm sure you know Mr Parker, Tyler Parker." A small frown bestowed upon his face.

My heart picked up it's speed as I felt my palms sweat. "W-why yes of course! He's my b-best friend!" I let out in a shaky voice.

He broke out in a soft smile. "Well then, I'lol be very delighted to inform you that the doctors were able to save his life and he's well."

My whole world stopped.

Froze.

"Y-you mean he's okay?!" I shot up from my seat and looked at him in bewilderment as My chest heaved up and down. "He's alive?!"

He nodded with a gentle grin.

"He's alive."

————————————————————————

Hello omg!! Long time no see you guys! How's everyone doing?

Bet you loved the ending <3

Are you guys eating well and drinking enough water? You better or I'll get angry 😡

Take care of yourselves you beautiful and amazing people, I don't want anything to happen to my lovely readers. I love you guys too much to let you go 😡

Lucas and El are finally getting along after so long! Aweee

We got so much Lucas and Elainy moments in this chapter omg! Aren't they just the cutest!

And omg, a new character 🙀🙀🙀

What do you think of Roxanne (Rocky)? Do you guys like her?

Please bear in mind, this was the first time I've ever written a Muslim character so please do tell me if I wrote s anything offensive against your religion and I apologize if I did so— if I did, please tell me so I can fix it immediately.

I imagine her as Landry Bender and I've been so so excited to write her! I've thought of her for months now!!

Carlos is so cute and dramatic. Please I'm in love with him—

I posted character aesthetics on my instagram page! It's @kiwistyles.wp on instagram! I post lots of original writings there that aren't related to three brothers but I do also post lots of Three Brothers content as well!! If you have time please check it out and follow to get notified about things on and about my Wattpad page.

I am also extremely active there— meaning you can reach me at most times.

I also recently uploaded the first chapter of 'THAT SEVENTIES SHOW' so feel free to check it out!! It's thriller and mystery!!

I hope you enjoyed!

Ciao!

Don't forget!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love,
Author ❤️

(700 votes for the next chapter!!)

(Words- 11574)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...
174K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...