Veins and Wires // Peter Park...

By Always_sane

H.A.I.L.E.Y. Or formally known as Humanoid Artificial Intelligence of Latency Experiment Youth is, as you gue... More

//Cast//
Prologues and Introductions
Teenage Rebellion Is Healthy, Guys
The First and Official Meeting
Goodbyes and Greetings
Cops and Robbers
Field Trips and Fails
Dumb Plans and Dumber Fails
Ditching and Detention
Grounded and Imprisoned
Hell and Homecoming
Emotions and Confessions
Reunions and Rehiring
Back To Life and Normality
Talks and Threats
Puppy-uh...Adoration?
Naps and Nagging
Gaslight, Gatekeep, and Girlbosses
Wars and Reunions
Therapy and Thinking
Publicity and Charity
An Actress and An Aunt
Auntie Hailey and Amnesia
Missiles and Bigger Messes
Poor Planning and Poor Decisions
Move Ins and Found Out
Morning, Darling
Jealousy, Jealousy
Tours and Detours
Sick Days and Sarcasm
Moments and Missed Calls
In-Flights and Inside Chats
Angry Waters and Weird Heroes
Kooks and Bitterness
Naps and Kidnaps
Weirdness and Rage
Death and Ditching
Destruction and Realization
Holograms and Hallcinations
Seperation and Savings
Let's Split Up And Look For Clues
Endings and Beginnings
New Teams and Explanations
Talks and Texts
Loose Ends That End Badly
Dating Peter Parker Would Include:
WHAT THE FU-
Get Through and Get Over It
I Love You and We Need To Break Up
Disappointment and Doom
Cute Shit Cause I'm Bored and Lonely
Hentai Monsters and Heinous Ideas
Scooby-Doo Shit and Electric Triplet
Deals and Disasters
It All Goes To Hell and Back
Unexpected Visitors and Friends
Final Fights and Finales
Goodbyes and Good Riddance
Endings and Erased
Stories and... Sorcery?
Bloopers and Gag Reels
Talks and Texts PT. 2

Squidward Sucks and So Do You

282 11 9
By Always_sane

^^^Haileys full super-suit! I finally finished it :D

Once upon a time, in a distant world there lived a very rich, very ugly princess with magical powers. She dated an equally ugly but a much poorer boy who was literALLY A BUG AND WAS NOT NEARLY AS AWESOME AND HOT AND AMAZING AS ME-

Wade! You are not the narrator! Go back to your weird mutants academy!

But I'm not finished! The ugly poor guy's identity got expo-

WADE. Get out of my story.

FINE. Meanie >:I
Just remember karma's going to bite your ass in exactly five years! Hope lady death is merciful for y'all :)

Wait what-

Anyway, today went down like usual. I woke up with difficulty, Happy drove me to school, and made fun of Ned and Peter. It had only been a month into school so there was no impending doom for finals and it was almost peaceful if I did not think about the incoming math test or Spanish project.

Unfortunately taking Spanish 3 and 4 look great on college applications so I took them without thinking about the fact I am fluent in all languages. So here I am.

Our teacher lectured us about the 'proper etiquette' on a school bus as we sat waiting to leave school to go to MoMa. I was vaguely listening but was rudely interrupted by a flashing text message plastered across my eyes.

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
Hey I need you to go to the nearest bathroom and into the second stall

Spoiled Brat 💙
Wtf?
Why?
What did you do?

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
I didn't do anything it's the magic wizard

Spoiled Brat 💙
What-
You know what? I'm not even going to ask.
Fine.

Egotistical Nightmare 🥱
Thank you! I love you pumpkin

Spoiled Brat 💙
I love me too.

I sighed quietly and raised my hand irritably.

"Yes, Miss Martin?" The teacher called on me causing me to put my hand down and Ned and Peter to look at me confused.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked politely while looking dead inside. Ned and Peter furrowed their eyes at me, knowing full well I literally cannot go to the bathroom.

"Is it an emergency?"

"Yes," I answered as I placed a vaguely strained look on my face making her sigh.

"Alright, you can go but make it quick. We're going to be leaving in five minutes," she warned and I nodded my head in response. I got up making Ned's and Peter's eyes follow me in confusion. 'I will explain later,' I mouthed to me subtly making them nod with Peter looking at me with concern. I smiled slightly at him calmly, walking out of the room with annoyance.

As soon as the door shut I started stomping towards the girls' bathroom, rolling my eyes in the process. I got to the bathroom, already knowing this is going to be weird and a waste of time.

I begrudgingly opened the second stall door but instead of being greeted with the usual gross toilet and overflowing metal bin stuffed full of pads, I was presented with a sparking circular portal leading to a grand staircase. I stood with my mouth agape as I was greeted by two unknown men, my father, and Dr. Banner.

"Hey, honey! So...how was school?" Father greeted innocently as I stared at him with disbelief. I slowly walked through the sparking portal, trying to analyze everything about it. It disappeared immediately after I walked through it safely, much to my disappointment.

"What the hell is going on?" I exclaimed in... bamboozlement. Yeah, bamboozlement. That is the word to describe my emotions.

"So...here's the thing. I need you to call Cap and ask where Vision is." I blinked.

"Are you serious right now? You pulled me out of school...because you are too much of a baby to face your former colleague?"

"Yeah, basically," Bruce replied looking unimpressed by my father as he gave Bruce a look. I looked over at him. "Hey, Hails. You've grown. New body?"

"Hey Banner. No, new skin actually, much more squishy," I greeted casually.

"And we need you to do that quickly too," one of the unknown men said, who was decorated in an over-the-top red cape and goatee. I analyzed his face. Dr. Stephen Strange, a well-known neurosurgeon who was in a horrible accident a while back. I looked down at his hands, ones that were completely fine now. Explains the weird magic at play and 'the magic wizard' text.

"Stephen Strange," I nodded in a greeting at him in a response to his lack of manners to a guest at his...house? He looked at me with a hint of surprise. I scanned through his entire work in mere milliseconds. Impressive, I admit. A bit of an ego but I am not one to judge.

"Why do you guys need Vision?" I questioned, confused seeing as how father did not really care before that he ran off. I knew it was with Wanda but he was unaware of that tiny fact.

"Remember the stone you helped install into him?" Father asked making Dr. Strange snap his head back to me.

"You mean, the mind stone? Shit, I knew that was going to bite us in the ass but I did not think it would happen this soon," I admitted surprised. Obviously, I knew the dangers of placing an infinity stone inside a being but Ultron refused to listen to me. Absolute dumbass.

"You built him?" Dr. Strange questioned, clearly not expecting a 16-year-old to be the mastermind behind an advanced synthzoid.

"You do not have to act that surprised," I commented looking Mr. Magic Man up and down. "And not by choice since I was kidnapped by my...brother, I guess? In my defense, I told him I could just make Vision like me and make him electric but Ultron had a hissy fit." I defended, lifting my hands halfway in defeat. Dr. Strange stared at me, probably imagining what a powerful cyborg having a 'hissy fit' looked like. The other unknown man mouthed "'like you?'" to himself with furrowed eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out from my pocket as I could only text in my mind, not call.

"I am sorry but have either of you been kidnapped by your cyborg brother your god complex-ridden father created and had been forced to create your Synthezoid brother/son?" I interrogated, only using one breath glaring at them with my phone in hand. "No? Then shut up." I started typing in Cap's number resentfully, glaring at the screen as I typed but stopped. I snapped my head up, hearing a rumble from a few hundred feet away with a slight hum following it.

"Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would you?" Father asked, directed at Dr. Strange and his moving lock of hair.

"Not at the moment, no," Strange answered, looking up to try to see his hair. I look up from the large hole in the ceiling to see debris and ruble whipping through the air. Father and I share a look before he exited the mysterious old-timey house. I reached my hand under my shirt and tapped my compact right above my chest, causing nanotechnology to absorb my body. I pulled up my hood and mask before running out of the mysterious, old-times house to be greeted by a scene of complete chaos.

People scatter from something while screaming in alarm with cars fleeing through the streets as the wind whipped around us fiercely. A nearby woman falls but father quickly helped her up, asking her if she is fine but she promptly ignores him and runs away. Suddenly, a car crashes into a pole behind us.

"Help him! Wong, Doc," father calls causing them to try to help the people in the car. I scan where people were running from, catching an unknown circular mass heading to the ground.

"Hailey, what are we looking at?" Father asks staring at the scene.

"I am not sure, but it is coming right for us," I warned as I tried to figure out was it was. I started flying closer to the scene with father following me.

"Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!"

"Might wanna use it," Strange replied as multiple glowing circles wrapped around his arms. The hum grows louder the nearer we get to it before it was prominent in the air. As we turn a corner, I am ever so pleasantly greeted with the huge mass in full view. Of fucking course it is an alien ship. Seriously, who do you have to kill to get an ice cream truck attack or something?

I noted our location was around the south of 43rd Street, already calling for evacuation and first responders.

"Evac.?" Father asked shortly and I answered with a simple nod, staring at the ship anxiously. This is not going to end well.

Dr. Strange flys over Bleeker Street and winks at father causing a flash of amusement to cross over his face for just a moment. I smile slightly before dropping it with a realization.

Oh my god, there are two of him.

We finally get to the ship as two very weird-looking aliens beam off the ship.

"Hear me, and rejoice..." Squidward (his name is Squidward now, I have decided this indefinitely). "You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to the balance of-"

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today! You better pack it up and get outta here," father declares, interrupting him.

"Stonekeeper..." Squidward starts, turning to Strange, and gestures to father like he was a weird dog. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not. I speak for myself," Strange said, readying spells with his fists and walking forward. "But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Wong mimicked him, readying circular spells with his hands.

"It means get lost, Squidward!" I facepalmed hard beside him.

"He exhausts me."

"Same," I muttered, agreeing with an alien for the first time in my life. Squidward and his big goblin brother talk in a foreign language for a moment, the only thing I heard was they want the stone. Of course, the wizards have one of the most powerful objects in their pockets.

"Banner, you want a piece?"

"No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce sighs before attempting to release hulk but...failed? His necks turned green for a moment but immediately faded when he gave up.

"Where is my green guy? I have been missing him," I asked, staring at him in confusion.

"I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man," he muttered to himself as father and I stared at him.

"Dude."

"Where's your guy?"

"I don't know. We've sorta been havin' a thing."

"There's no time for a thing. That's the thing right there. Let's go," father says pointing to the big goblin creature about to splatter us like bugs. Bruce gives out a loud grunt, failing again to release hulk as Dr. Strange stares at us in disbelief.

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

"Tony, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't-" he stammered looking down at his hands in defeat.

"It's okay. Hey, stand down. Keep an eye on him and her. Thank you," he said to Wong pushing me and Bruce lightly towards him. I glare at him.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I have them."

"Damn it," Bruce muttered as he begrudgingly went to Wong's side as I stayed put. As the big goblin dude came running towards us, father took off his glasses and took three steps forward before his suit wrapped around his body completely. A shield appears on one of his arms and grows a couple of blasters that slams the goblin into the nearby cars.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce questioned in disbelief, staring at father. Haha...noob.

"It's nano-tech, you like it? A little something like-" Squidward interrupted him by creating a spike from the Earth, sending father flying into the air. He sent trees flying towards us as I lifted a force field in front of us making Wong look over at me surprised.

"Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us...." Dr. Strange trailed off before opening a portal pulling him through, unfortunately including half a taxi as well. A car suddenly comes barreling towards us but father pushes it back to Squidward who slices it in half nonchalantly. I am sorry buT HE CAN SLICE STUFF WITH A WAVE OF HIS HAND? How are we not dead yet?!

"Gotta get that stone outta here, now," father decided looking at Dr. Strange.

"It stays with me," Dr. Strange said making me stare at him in disbelief.

"Exactly. Bye," father responded, hurtling towards Squidward and weaving through his obstacles. Dr. Strange looks over at me.

"You're related to that guy?"

"Technically, I am adopted," I answered noticing a red suit fly towards the park. "That is my cue!" I flew towards where father had landed, spotting a hammer flying right towards him and Bruce.

I zapped it away from them, making a high voltage current come straight for the green goblin. He hissed lowly before swatting me like a fly, sending me to the ground or into the ground I should say but got up. I avoid a falling tree before blasting at his open feet with a hot ray making him stumble and fall.

This went back and forth for a while with father firing a beam at him all around. The green goblin regained focus for just a moment before smashing father into the ground and throwing his hammer at him. Fortunately, a familiar red and blue spider stood in the way.

"Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark? Wires?"

"Kid, where'd you come from?

"Field trip to MoMA-!" Green Goblin grabs Spidey before throwing him away forcibly.

"Well, that was rude," I muttered to myself before zapping Green Goblin and father pulling himself up from the ground. Spidey got up and swung himself back towards the alien.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?"

"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."

"It is actually a magic and all powerful stone but yeah, close enough," I added as Spidey comes flying towards the alien but was grabbed by his hammer and threw him in the air again.

Spidey finally slinged himself back around with half a car and smash the taxi upside his head. I rolled my eyes absently before flying up to the big guys head and tried to kick him upside the head with both feet. He grabbed my hand making me smile, of course apart of a plan, and let electricity flow through my body for a split second and build up.

"Did your mother not ever tell you not to manhandle people?" I scolded before letting all the electricity expand out of my body, shocking his entire figure and blinding his eyes, distracting him. Father shoots a blazing hot beam at him as we spotted Dr. Strange getting abducted by Squidward.

"Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it," father instructed to Spidey making him nod.

"On it!" Spidey swings away, following the other alien and Strange as me and father handle the big guy. I saw he was regaining his eyesight making me zap him in his eyes again. This, unfortunately, did not work the second time.

He grabbed me by the chest and slammed me into the ground, causing me to smash into a tree and completely uproot it. I groaned, gritting my teeth as father was caught by green goblin and thrown to the ground with the broken hammer trapping him.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up!" I heard Spidey say with alarm through my intercom. Oh, that cannot be good.

"Hang on, kid," father answers back as green goblin jumps toward him to finish him off with a blade. My eyes widened but before he could touch him he was sent through a portal instead. The green goblin turns to jump back through it but Wong quickly closes it but not before his hand goes through the portal. It severs his hand, rolling towards Bruce causing him to kick it away.

I sigh in relief as father shakes himself free of the long gone aliens broken hammer. I look up to the space ship with my boyfriend still on it, knowing there was no way I could fly all the way up there since, unlike my father, I was a living jet pack.

"Wong, you're invited to my wedding," father announces quickly before shooting up into the sky towards the ship. "Give me a little juice, Friday," father instructs making his thrusters morph together into a single larger jet as I watch him anxiously.

"Unlock 17-A. Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard! I can't breathe!" I hear Peter say through the intercom as my eyes widen.

"Peter, hun, you are too high up. You are running out of air quickly," I explained obviously, still staring at the shrinking ship.

"Yeah! That makes sense," I hear him gasp one more time before silence.

"Peter?" I ask nervously but it was only to myself. I hear a gasp making me sigh in relief for the tenth time today.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!"

"Happy trails, kid. Friday, send him home."

"Yep," Friday replied making me relax as the ship started leaving my view. He is okay, he will be fine.

"OH, COME ON!"

3000 words...imma go take a nap now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 8
MALE READER! 10 year old Y/N Tennyson discovers a mysterious device, the Omnitrix, on a family vacation. The device allows him to transform into ten...
123K 2.6K 106
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
50.1K 1.5K 74
Eliza Broussard had been taken in by the Red Room Academy at the peak age of five years old. She was trained and hardened into the Soviet's own skill...