Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 133

3.2K 169 17
By Writing-Pixie

A/N:   NSFW 

2046 words

"By the way, I'm not giving you extra time to get ready for me tonight. It doesn't matter what you wear. Just your presence and nearness have the ability to drive me crazy." Then he punctuates the comment by taking my earlobe in his mouth and gently nibbling it. I know he likes my sounds, and while everyone around us has heard my sounds of arousal, I really don't want them all to necessarily be privy to them at the same time, at least not while we are out in the open. So I bite back the sounds that are tempted to erupt from my throat until he hovers near my ear and continues with what he was saying. "However, I want you to know that when you do dress special I definitely like that too. I just want as much time with you tonight as I can eke out, and if that can be accomplished by bypassing you changing your attire then so be it."

Yup, I'm officially a big puddle of need and liquid heat surges through me just due to the words he utters alone. I end up having to squeeze my thighs together just to try to retain focus and watch the movie that I personally requested. I think the only part I end up fastening my attention back on at all though is the olive grove scene, and that's probably only because it was my sole reason for wanting to watch the movie to begin with.

Once the movie is over instead of following me back to my room this time around, my remaining soulmates in the area tell me goodnight. I will still have to seek out Namjoon and Yoongi though since they disappeared into Namjoon's room earlier. Since Namjoon's room is on the way to the one Jimin shares with Tae, he first escorts me to Namjoon's door before he gives me a brief kiss to go get his toiletries and pajamas. "I'll probably beat you back to your room." He chuckles lightly before heading off.

I knock on the door and while it takes a couple minutes for them to answer once they do I can tell they were still knee deep in whatever they were researching simply due to how focused Yoongi remains on the laptop in front of him, and how disheveled Namjoon already looks with how many times he has pushed his hair back out of his face while reading. It takes a moment before he smiles down at me. "Hey Baby. You coming by to tell us goodnight?"

"Yes, I need my lovings before I head to my room." He pulls me into his room, the door shutting automatically behind him, before giving me a soft sweet kiss that still manages to make my toes curl.

I don't even notice Yoongi getting up from where he has perched with his laptop until I feel another pair of hands at my hips guiding me away from Namjoon's tempting lips so he can apply his own loving attention to them.

Their kisses are similar but not the same. With Namjoon everything is heated with the way he delivers his love through his lips. With Yoongi it depends upon our current situation how much loving attention he decides to give me. His goodnight kiss tonight is soft and sweet, barely a whisper of his soft lips against my own. When he pulls me away he gives me a sweet loving version of his signature gummy smile. "Goodnight Honey. You should probably go. I am sure Jiminie is waiting for you."

I feel a tad guilty initially by wanting to remain in their arms. However, I know that Jimin wouldn't be unhappy by the amount of time I spent saying goodnight to them. I hadn't seen them for a couple hours so of course I was going to linger a bit longer in their shared presence. "Goodnight you two. Don't stay up too late. If you have found that you keep hitting the same roadblock over and over again it's probably a sign to call it quits for now and come back to it later."

When I get back to my room I find that indeed Jimin has beat me back to my room. I also find that he is deliciously only wearing a pair of flannel pajama bottoms that sit low on his sculpted hip bones. His abs may not be as defined as they once were in the past but he still has a deliciously sculpted, tight frame with next to no body fat to tarnish the impression his half naked body leaves on my hormones.

Jimin looks down at the spot my eyes have glued to and acts like he doesn't know how gorgeous he is. As if he has no clue what the sight of his body on display does to me. "Love?" One of his eyebrow cocks up at my lazer focus on his body. "It's just my chest. You've seen it before."

"Mm. Yes, I have. But, you know I do love to take a moment to fully appreciate an artistic masterpiece." I bite my lip as I heatedly look him directly in the eyes.

He chuckles lightly at my comment and pulls me to him. "Well, unlike artwork in a museum you are most definitely encouraged to touch."

So, I do. I trail my fingertips first over his surreal plush lips, and unsurprisingly he presses them against the pads of my fingers, giving them soft kisses before I track them down his neck sinuously charting a path downward, across his beautiful collarbone (seriously I don't know why I am obsessed with the body part), then over each of his round dark areolas. Once his nipples pebble further at my administrations I lean over and gently take one into my mouth. I'm not completely surprised when he pulls me away in an instant and complains about my dress. "You are still wearing far too many clothes, Love."

I turn around, silently asking him to unknot the tie around my neck and unzip the zipper that goes all the way down my back. After he pushes the fabric aside so it falls off me and to the floor he groans and presses fully up against my back. His erection pressing tight against the curve of my ass. "Someday in the future I want you to wear a short dress for me. I want to have the opportunity to hike it up, remove your panties and take you up against a wall, or lean you over a flat surface. Mostly because I fucking love your legs."

I feel my legs begin to quiver and more liquid heat pour through me just as a result from his suggestions. "I'll have to remember that for some time in the future." I don't know why mentioning the future drudges up the past in the next moment, but for some reason I come to realize that the last time Jimin and I were together was with Tae, and while I casted him in a supportive role during that opportunity he is anything but reserved when we are alone. He is currently showing his more aggressive side, and I find myself mildly surprised by it. Before I can even consider questioning why he is so different in this moment I feel his lips pressing soft kisses down my spine. I'm surprised by the whimpery soft moan that I make just from that kind of attention.

"Love, don't forget. I adore hearing those sounds that come from your mouth." His fingers deftly unhook the closures of my strapless bra and the garment falls away. His hands reach around my body and take my bare breasts in his hands. Even though there is virtually no space between us I still somehow manage to push myself even further against his body. My whimpery moans become a bit louder as if my mouth and mind are obediently obeying his request to hear me. He suddenly spins me in his arms and hikes me up against him so my legs automatically wrap around his waist. "You are so fucking exquisite, Love." He growls out one of his more masculine sounds before essentially throwing me on the bed and hovering above me as if he were a predator and I am his targeted victim.

In the next minute his lips are on mine again and I can't help the noises that are erupting from my throat that are only silenced due to the amorous treatment he is paying them with his soft attentive lips and sinfully skillful tongue. My hands roam over his shoulders and arms of their own accord due to an unconscious desire to keep him pinned close to me. I literally whine as his lips pull away abandoning mine, yet I also find myself gasping for much needed oxygen that I'm not aware I was depriving myself of.

His hands quickly divest us of our remaining garments before he is parting me with his fingers. The groan that erupts his throat when the pads of his fingers skitter of my wet entrance curls additional tendrils of need within me. "So slick. So warm. So wet. Love, it's been too long."

"I'm ready, Jiminie." I tell him.

That's all the prompting he needs from me before he teases the head of his cock over my entrance and slowly sinks inside me. He torments us both for a few minutes by only dipping a few inches inside of me and pulling back away while still notching the head of his cock inside me. I can't help the sounds I make due to the way he is edging us both. I know though that was his purpose for doing it and just before I cry out that I need him. That I want him fully inside me. He somehow seems to read my unspoken desire and thrusts home.

"Love, you feel so fucking good." He growls out. His words, sounds, and the way he moves against me, inside me. They all make me quiver in the best of ways and push me rapidly closer to the edge.

I whimper out how he feels good to me too. I don't know if it was the words I said, or the sound I made, but in the next moment he is thrusting harder and deeper inside of me. It distracts me from realizing how close I keep getting to the precipice of my desire until the waves of it are already crashing over me. I'm unsurprised by the fact that he chases his own release with only a few more thrusts moments after mine crested.

After cleaning up, and I take the moment to properly get ready for bed I find my mind wandering as I lay there beside him. The decision I make has me frowning and of course Jimin will have none of that after our passionate moment together. "Love? What is it?"

"I don't like bringing up the others when we are in bed together, but I think I am going to have to disappoint Tae tomorrow."

He arches an eyebrow for a moment before asking. "Why's that?"

"I think I should take breaks between our romantic rendezvous. I don't want our relationships to be solely based on our sexual encounters together. I mean..." I sigh for a moment. "I know they aren't, but I don't want to get in this habit while we are on vacation together."

He runs his fingers through his hair as he takes in what I am saying. "Like you said. Our relationships aren't based on simply sex, but I also get what you mean about wanting to give yourself a break too. Don't worry, I will explain it to him before breakfast tomorrow."

I frown and shake my head at him. "You don't have to be the one to deliver the news."

"It's honestly not a problem. Plus since we share a room it will be really easy for me to pull him aside and share that news with him."

I'm still not thrilled about not discussing my decision with Tae myself, but I let it go as we curl around each other before my eyes drift closed.

A/N:  After the story is finished I will let you all know my future plans, give you some sneak peaks, and perhaps even do a Q&A or discussion session if there are enough people up for it.  

I also will announce probably on chapter 155 or so that I am also open to suggestions on additional bonus chapters, or perhaps even a scene in the story from one of the member's perspectives.  I mean you can go ahead and share any suggestions that you might already have, but I figured it would be easier to do that at a later date when you have read more of the story for yourself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 30.8K 40
I felt my lungs suddenly stop and a coldness brush onto my face, I gasped loudly clutching onto my chest. Dropping down onto my knees trying to grasp...
69.6K 2.9K 20
When the dog hybrid who visits her bakery starts taking extra food Y/N follows it through the alley's to find out why, but what happens when she stu...
144K 4.4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
195K 10K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...