VICENZO

By TheWalnutTree

Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life wh... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
Chapter 36 part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 12

26.9K 761 855
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

Lira and I reached an underground club. I have been to this club many times, I don't think she knew so it was all fun and games. The club was busier than usual. I suspect there was a good match on in the ring.

The large room was dimmed with soft lighting, private booths dotted the right side, with the ring being just to the left. There was a huge crowd of people cheering the fighters on in the ring. Two fucking amateurs. It would be a ridiculous short lived match.

Our booth was the quietest one which allowed me to get to know her better. She told me about her flaws and I hushed her. She had none that I could see. She was afraid of confined spaces and she was allergic to shellfish. The more she talked the more I found out about her, the more I felt myself falling for her.

Fuck.

"So what about you Enzo? What are you afraid off?" She asked crossing her legs. She sipped on a martini. I relaxed back and crossed my legs, placing one arm on the side of the sofa. "Shall I pretend that I'm not afraid of anything?" I licked my lips.

"Everyone's afraid of something. You are no exception." She chuckled. I hummed. "I'm afraid of losing my family." I replied honestly. My family were everything to me and I would do anything for them. If I lost them, I'd lose myself.

Lira placed her glass down and stood up. She walked over to me and took a seat beside me. "That's...I'm also afraid of losing my brother. He is the only family I have. My father is an alcoholic and my mother.." She gulped while looking down at her hands.

"You don't have to tell me." I said as I shuffled so I faced her. She smiled gently as she looked at me, her head slightly tilted. "Perhaps one day." She sighed.

She rubbed her eyes, she was so close to me and I just wanted to hold her hand. But fuck, she might just kill me. She pulled out a joint and lit it up. She inhaled and blew out a cloud of smoke. She held out it out for me.

"I don't smoke." I said. She furrowed her brows. "But-" She started before I cut her off. "I smoke cigarettes but not drugs. They are just very very bad." I teased with a mischievous smile. "Does that make me a very bad girl?" She smirked back. I saw her stub the joint out and toss it onto the coffee table in front of us.

"You didn't have to put it out." I said as I looked down at it. "I did." She smiled, her cheeks rosy. "You own this place don't you?" She asked, relaxing back. I couldn't help but feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. Here she was. With me. Fuck.

"How could you tell?" I asked her and sipped some of my drink. "Everyone treats you with respect, they don't look in your direction for more than ten seconds...plus everyone calls you boss." She said. Fuck I could listen to her voice all day.

"You're right but also wrong." I chuckled quietly before taking another sip of my drink. She pushed my glass away from my mouth. "How?" She asked. She just had to be right.

"This is my dads place." I said. She ran a hand though her hair. "I should have fucking known." She chuckled. "How could you have known. I was surprised myself when you stopped here." I chuckled back.

As the night went on, I found out more about her. She liked sushi and she hated misogynistic men. Fucking hell. What's not to like. She was fucking perfect.

"Raphael is a bitch." I chuckled making her laugh. "He's the one you were with. The rolled sleeves ladies man." Lira grinned. "The very one." I sipped on my third glass of alcohol.

"My brother is the same." She bit her lip and giggled. She was definitely almost drunk. "How? He seems so..." I said as I searched for the word. "So mature. So gentlemanly. No he's a bitch. You know he has killed every man I have ever liked." She said seriously.

I looked at her with confusion and a hint of worry. She chuckled and slapped my hand. "I'm joking Enzo...He has not kill every man." She grinned. I smiled and reached forward for her hand. I was being bold, daring and it might pay off.

I held her hand in mines and interlaced our fingers. Fuck me. "I need to know what you want." I said as I looked into her beautiful eyes. They sparkled like obsidian gems. She looked into mines. "I want some tequila." She smiled knowing full well that she was teasing me. "Lira." I shook my head.

Her hand fit into mines perfectly. Her skin was soft and it felt so fucking right. I wanted to never let go. "What do you want?" She asked me instead. "I want to see you everyday." I admitted. Saying that I wanted her might come on too strong, so I refrained from saying that.

She let go of my hand and looked at me. "Enzo." She started. I held up a finger. "Just another date." I said. Oh fuck. She didn't feel the same.

She sighed and ran her painted nails over her jeans. "I really enjoy talking to you but I'm leaving for Albania tomorrow. I probably won't see you again." She looked at me.

Before I could speak, she smiled. "However, for you Enzo, I'll give you one chance to get me to stay."

"Go on." I said intrigued to know what she had in mind. She smiled and stood up. "Let's go back to yours."

I rubbed my face. "Why?" I asked. "I've just said let's go back to yours. Are you really questioning me?" She grinned. Oh fuck. She was right, why was I questioning her. She just makes me forget everything because all I could see was her.

We took her motorbike to mines, I drove since she did not know the way. It also gave me an excuse to have her arms wrapped around my waist for a change. The way she held onto me sent tingles up my spine. She tightened her grip when I sped up dangerously so I did it more.

When I stopped at the gates, I was let in without so much a second glance. I noticed the guards stare at Lira and I couldn't blame them. Who wouldn't.

I opened the front door and led her inside. I couldn't see or hear Raphael so I assumed he was sleeping. Lira looked around while smiling.

"That's a nice painting." She pointed out. I looked across at the painting. It was an abstract piece of flowers. "I suppose so. My mom brought it." I said.

"You don't like art?" She questioned. "Not particularly. It doesn't interest me." I sighed and rubbed my neck. The rooms were dark and the only light coming in was from the moon. It captured her face perfectly, her eyes shone brightly.

"What does interest you?" She asked as she turned to face me. "Why this masterpiece right in front of me." I grinned. She let out a short chuckle. "Very cheesy. Where is your gym?" She asked.

"Firstly, what makes you think we have a gym and secondly, it was not cheesy at all." I folded my arms. She chuckled and sighed. "Oh Enzo. You definitely have a gym and it was definitely cheesy."

I shook my head in defeat and led her to our gym room. I turned on the lights but she turned them off. I looked at her in confusion. "If you want me to stay, you have to beat me in a fight." She said as she walked over to a matted area.

"A fight?" I furrowed my brows as I stood still. "Yes Enzo. Come on." She grinned. Fucking hell. So I had to beat her in order for her to stay. Simple enough.

I walked over to her and unclasped my watch from my wrist. I placed it to the side and watched her tighten her ponytail. I looked at her. "I'm actually excited at the prospect of beating you." I smiled.

"We shall see about that shaka (fucker)." She said calling me a swear in Albanian. I smirked. "A është ajo më e mira që mund të bësh kurvë? (Is that the best you can do bitch?)" I replied in Albanian. Her mouth dropped open. I don't know whether she was shocked that I could speak Albanian or at the fact that I called her a bitch.

"I befasuar? (Surprised?)" I raised a brow at her. She shook her head while smiling. "Ju kurrë nuk pushoni të më mahnitni (You never cease to amaze me)"

She stepped forward, her clenched fists raised, her body in the perfect stance. She would be hard to beat, I can already tell. I also held out my hands and positioned my feet.

"Shaka (fucker)." She smirked. "Kurvë (bitch)." I replied back straight faced. Her eye twitched and she stepped forward and aimed a punch at me. I blocked it and I blocked her other punch which would have gone to my gut.

Every punch she threw was precise and accurately aimed. However, I managed to block every single one. This made her pissed and me more excited which only pissed her off more. She panted and tried to get me into a chokehold. I twisted my elbow quickly and instead put her into a chokehold.

"Atëherë, ku do të dëshironit për takimin tonë? (So where would you like to go for our date?)" I said in between taking small breaths. She pushed off and jabbed at my side which caught me off guard. I was slightly distracted.

"A mund të shkojmë në gara? (Can we go racing?)" She asked as she wiped her forehead. I smiled and reached forward with a punch which she blocked. I then kicked her leg and tackled her to the floor.

I could see her chest rise and fall, her eyes were soft as they blended in with the darkness of the room. She was fucking perfect.

"Gara? Sigurisht që mundemi. (Racing? Of course we can)" I said as I watched her lay on the floor under me. She smiled before she wrapped her leg around mines and forcefully pushed me to the floor, so that she was now on top.

She grinned and used one finger to brush my lips. "You have to beat me first." She whispered. Fucking hell.

I grabbed her using my leg and arm to push her back onto the floor, underneath me. "I have." I smiled. Our bodies were hot and we both took deep breaths. I looked at her, my gaze drifted down towards her lips.

I closed the gap and my eyes. She didn't move or kill me so I was definitely about to kiss her. Before my lips could touch hers, the lights were turned on.

Lira and I blinked our eyes trying to adjust to the bright light that filled the room. I looked towards the door and saw Raf standing there with his mouth open. "Oh shit..I just heard a noise..uh carry on ignore me." He scratched his head and quickly fumbled out of the room.

I sighed and looked down at Lira once more. Getting up, I helped her to her feet. "About that kiss." I said. She bit her lip and patted my chest. "Maybe another time."

Fucking Raf.

"You let me win, didn't you?" I asked her as we walked towards the kitchen. Her lips tugged into a small smile. "Yes I did."

We stopped at the kitchen and I grabbed her a bottle of water and also one for myself. We both drank quickly. The cold water would soothe our racing hearts. "Raphael!" I yelled, although I didn't need to. The idiot was probably around the corner.

He peeped into the kitchen and I waved him over. He came to stand beside me. "Raphael this is Lira, Lira this is my cousin." I introduced. Lira smiled softly at Raf, who was again in only joggers.

"Nice to meet you Lira and can I just say, you are absolutely beautiful." Raf complimented in his usual rugged tone. He fucking did not use that line again. "Likewise ladies man." Lira replied making Raf drop his mouth open slightly.

"I'll be going now." She spoke as she looked at me. "Why don't you stay the night?" I asked, placing my hands atop the counter.

She sighed before smiling. "Another time. See you around Enzo." She walked out of the room and we heard the front door open and close.

"I like her." Raf approved and patted my back. "And I could have fucking kissed her if it wasn't for you." I looked at him with a small frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter seems so quick and short but it's 2000+ words I kid you not 😛

So we found out more about Lira. Enzo got to spend time with her alone and uhh just kiss already! 😘

The tension, the fighting urgh I can't get enough. (I know I'm so excited idk why)

This chapter wasn't left on a cliff hanger right?

~~I took my time with this chapter. I wrote a few paragraphs and I didn't like it so I redid it again and I loved it. I was incredibly frustrated that I couldn't find the inspiration I needed to write this chapter, but I stepped back, read a story, had bubble baths, ate cake and somehow my mojo came back. You see sometimes you do get writers block and it's okay, your mojo will eventually come back and I try to not stress myself out by giving myself deadlines. Thank you for your continued support and patience while I write Vicenzo's story.~~
Oh and here's a 🥛 you need it. Take it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 17K 81
āšˆ š°šØš§ššžš« š°š”ššš­ š¤š¢š§š šØšŸ š¬šØš®š§š šˆ'š„š„ š šžš­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š¢šŸ šˆ š¬š­š¢šœš¤ š¦š² šŸš¢š§š šžš« š¢š§ š”šžš«šž.āž I gasped, s...
595K 15.6K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
951K 35.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
9.3M 214K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...