Only Hers

By AngelButVillain

Her world turned upside down when Alpha Jared rejected her and took her step sister as his Luna instead. Fro... More

Note from Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
What this author says.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 36

344 13 1
By AngelButVillain

Iridessa gained enough dark energy to transform her body back to her past self. Her body shape stayed alluring and her skin is fair and flawless if not for damages that the Goddess of Plaque have made.

She wore a veil over her torn mouth showing her blinded blue fire like eyes that instills chills over the one that gazes on it. Her being reborn again and again for millenniums, her eyesight had came back but not its proud onyx color.

She wore a backless white dress wanting to stain it all with red later on. Her scarred back is showing the place where her glorious wings used to be.

She is at the Moon Goddess's temple far from the palace. The ancient structure is as high as 80 feet above ground and 50 feet underground as the burial ground of the kingdoms most recognized ancient heroes.

Its like a two storey ziggurat with a  high ceiling dome at the top that can open up when rituals take place in the ancient times. The dome itself is have 500 meter in diameter so it's pretty wide. Perfect for the summoning a devil while sullying the place meant to praise the Goddess that she hated the most.

She finished her incantations and looking at the dark smoke and the constant menacing glow from the wide summoning seal she made it is successful. She just needed to wait until tonight, a dark starless moonless night for the devil she called to rise from the depths of hell. Just a couple of elf and dwarf sacrifice later will do.

A loud bang echoed inside the dome followed by clacking noises from someone's heels.

She stopped beside Iridessa and planted her knuckles to her side huffing in seethe.

"Did you know what your dumb HUSBAND do? That fucking imbecile is ruining the plan! Did you know how hard it is to teleport those twins back unknowingly? And the stupid bastard went ahead and announced that he got the children back!

I wasted half of my magic just to take them back. I still need time to replenish my strength back so, I don't know, maybe not DIE fighting! And now, thanks for the brainless villain wannabe, the world sped up the hunt for us!"

"The Tearmoon King have done his job well. King Wayne's forces will be preoccupied for quite some time." Iridessa said calmly.

"You ordered him to die to summon some undead soldiers. Just undead brainless zombies. You think that will give us much time? Not to mention, the same corpses he had killed himself."

Iridessa just looked at her unfeeling. "Nice dress."

The anger in Lena's face vanished in an instant and changed to a blushing blissful bride about to walk the aisle.

She giggled and made several turns making her wedding gown flutter around her. "I know right. I've been modifying it for centuries waiting for my dear brother to stop his rebellious mind and just give in to his duty for the family. Making our own pure blooded family that is."

Iridessa didn't say anything about it anymore. Lena's crazed eyes tells her that she have lost it.

Iridessa took out a small red glowing crystal from a jar that appeared in the thin air and fed it to Lena. The crystal melted in her mouth with strong iron taste. Lena's eyes lit red for a while then her body leaked out too much magic energy afterwards.

"That should be enough, yes?"

Lena examined herself and smiled in a very sinister way. "Yes. Thank you for your generosity, milady." Her voice didn't change. It's just that it's like it have its own echoes. It was like several different female voices talking after her repeating her words.

She is very much satisfied with the overwhelming power she currently have so she turned around and walked towards the door but she didn't use the door. She faded then vanished as she teleported back to her post.

She was about to leave as well when she saw a hand sticking out from the middle of the summoning seal holding up a roll paper.

She walked to it in curiosity and took the paper. But as soon as she took it, the hand sunk back to the floor taking the red light and the black smoke with it. All her hard work of 12 hours of incantations are gone!

"Is the sacrifice not enough? Should I kill more? Maybe I should eradicate them all myself!" She stomped her heel and it broke the thick marble tile.

She then opened the paper and she can't help but sneer ans smirk at the same time.

"These bastards are so demanding." She chomp down two devil's core and began another long preparation following the devil's instructions in the paper.

On the other side, it took five strong big warriors to hold Ylsen down. It's not even his full strength just yet but he manages to fling them off. The king is not paying attention to him. His eyes stayed on what's behind the bitch Jared.

Five people were tied up and gagged behind him. The two adults are keeping the the twins and their own child between them covering them as much as they could.

None of the kids are crying making the red handprint mark on the elf-dwarf child's cheek is very much visible.

Another wave of freezing hot fury surrounded the king and the people around him could literally feel it.

"I'm going to kill you you damned bastard! I will shatter your entire being myself you stupid imbecile!" Ylsen roared loudly again and again.

Jared just continued his crazed cackling enjoying the scene.

Alice bursted inside the tent and her eyes squinted at the screen. Her husband is still roaring madly. She went close to the floating screen wanting to punch the asshole to death and she fucking promise she will.

"Oh. The slut is there! Hi whore! Miss me?" Jared noticed her and smirk maliciously at her as if she is just right in front of him.

He was about to say more but a hand pushed him out and he disappeared like he was teleported to somewhere. They all hope straight to the depths of hell.

"Stupid jerk don't understand simple things." Lena appears on the screen wearing a beautiful white dress. Wedding dress? She looks so different. You could literally see her evilness. Dark red smoke exudes from her and her eyes are all black.

Alice could feel the pain of her betrayal. All of them does. She was always with them like a real family ever since they met. But the one who was hurt the most is her brother. Zel never ever thought that his sister would do this in the centuries they are with each other.

"Lena." He just manage to utter. He was very much in denial when he heard what she did. But nothing can be denied anymore now that she smiled back happily at him but still have the hostages behind her.

"Brother! Just the person I've been looking for. Brother brother my lovely brother. I missed you. Been a while." She grinned wider.

"Why are you doing this Lena? Why?!" Zel even banged the table to pieces.

"Tsk. So hot headed. You must be very excited to meet me. Okay so here's the thing." She fixed her sitting position first. Then pointed at the people behind her and made them disappear. She teleported them somewhere else.

All panicked in what she did and she just enjoyed watching at their faces.

"Every thing should fall to place. Like them. Like us."

"What are you talking about? What do you mean like us?" Zel asked in sorrow seeing his sister have no compassion at the people they treat as family.

Lena's expression became livid and angry. The dark red smoke around her waves viciously.

"Nothing is where it should be Zel! And you know it!"

Zel hissed his fang as his confusion turned into anger at her puzzling nonsense.

"What bullshit are you talking about?!"

Lena threw a glass she got from somewhere and it shattered loudly into pieces.

"It should have been me Zel! Me! I've been with you all my life. I was made just for you! I never stopped loving you! Mom used to say you are mine and you should have stayed mine!" Her face turned extremely sad.

"Then out of nowhere" she wiped her tears that is rolling pitifully down her well caked face, "you found a whore claiming that she is your mate when clearly, it was me all along. I could have let it go for another decade. Why not? We are immortals. I can take care of the offspring." Then her face went back to being crazy mad.

"But then, you are getting another bastard. Just thinking of what you do to her on the bed is enough to make me crazy then seeing her carry your baby growing in her makes it more unbearable!"

"I lost myself. I lost my mind. I lost it all! Then I realized. The only way to settle this is in two options. You marry me, then everybody happy. "

"Or kill me. Before I get the chance to kill you all. Then I alone will be happy."She looked bright and happy lastly. Like none of what she said was awful to hear when all of it was nauseatingly bad.

Zel clenched his already tensed jaws glaring at his crazy sister.

She gasped exaggeratedly and became a shy maiden all of a sudden. "Oh right. You don't have to choose right away. You see. We made this a bit like a game. It's boring that all off you are marching down to the palace. And I don't really like to fight with Jared near. I might ACCIDENTALLY kill him myself." The screen turned into a map with several red dots and 3 black dots.

"So we decided that we have different fighting ground away from each other. I think it is quite obvious that we are the black dots. Split up or not. Do what you want. Just make sure to crush our hearts or we crush yours and everyone that is still alive.

"Isn't exciting! It's like treasure hunt with more of the hunting. Oh right I forgot. You can ignore those red marks. Those are just some sacrifices for the game. No big deal whatsoever." The screen showed her face again. As she stood.

"Come find us. Or the world suffers." She gave a last wink and disappeared. The map showed back again. But before everyone can react, her voice echoes again.

"By the way. They said adrenaline rush can fasten the ability to think. I can help you with that." Then her laughter became louder that it rings their ears. Everyone covered their ears and hurriedly runs out.

There was another commotion outside. Their people are chaotic.

"Undead! Undead skeletons are rising!" They heard shouts.

A skeleton hand shoots up from the ground grabbing her ankles but they are too week.

Skeleton undead are the weakest form of necromancy. But they are troublesome because of their number and you have to crush them entirely so that they won't auto repair and go back to fighting again.

"Be here before twilight tommorow. Every second late, a drop of blood will spill." Then Lena's irritating voice was gone for good.

Alice realized something. Then took a sword since it is more effective on skeletons than guns. "I didn't get the chance to talk. I have a very high pent up emotion I need to steam of before going to fetch my kids." Then walked towards the sea of undead.

Ylsen silently followed her, shifting half wolf form with his nails retracted and roared loudly. It was answered by hollering and howling from everyone alive in there and they attacked the undead pulverizing them.

King Wayne ordered with so much bloodlust. "No one rests. We are pushing through until we kill this fuckers! Whoever they may be." He didn't spare Zel a glance. He is clearly pertaining to his sister.

Now he lost all hopes on her and made a terrible decision he may or may not regret.

************†*********†******†****%%****†************#****†*********

Hi guys. Mini update . Having writer's block. Can't think clearly so I apologise for being ssssssooooo delay.

#ImmaWorklessBum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.6K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
13.7K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...