๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› | ๐™ผ๐š’๏ฟฝ...

By Kara-Phoenix

๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šก ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š”๐š˜๐šŠ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๏ฟฝ... More

CAST
The Maze Runner
1 | Welcome To The Glade
2 | Bonfire
3 | Jobs
4 | Stung
5 | Into The Maze
6 | Safe
8 | Awake
9 | Key
10 | Run, Hide, Fight
11 | Remember
12 | Then We're Done Here
13 | Code
14 | Exit
The Scorch Trails
15 | Refugee
16 | Healed?
17 | Escape
18 | It's Scorched
19 | Wild Card
20 | Full Term
21 | Loosen Up
22 | The Right Arm
23 | WICKED
24 | Survivor
25 | First Light
The Death Cure
26 | He's Not Here
27 | It's so Hard
28 | Tell Everybody
29 | Deep Down
30 | Teresa
31 | Rescuse
32 | Minho?
33 | Goodbye
34 | I Forgive You
35 | Safe Hevan

7 | Gathering

10.5K 189 131
By Kara-Phoenix

______________

Everybody Wants To Rule The World  by Lorde

"Nothing ever lasts forever, everybody want to rule the world."

______________

Y/N sat in the middle of a gathering in the Council Hall where they would be deciding her fate...

"Things are changing; there's no denying that. First Ben gets stung in broad daylight, and then Alby." Gally sighed, "and now our Greenie here has taken it upon herself to go into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here."

"Yea, but she saved Alby's life," Frypan pointed out.

"Did she?" Gally asked, making Y/N want to strangle him, she had a mutual respect with him, but that was gone now. "For three years, we have coexisted with these things. And now you've killed one of them-"

"Two, I killed two. At least get the story straight before you get on your high horse," the girl sassed.

Gally just sent her a glare and continued, "who knows what that could mean for us?"

"Well, what do you suggest we do?" Newt asked.

"She has to be punished," this made everyone voice their opinions

"I'm so sorry that I saved Minho and Alby's life, did that inconvenience you?" Y/N sassed as she sat back in the chair, arms crossed.

Newt hid his smirk from everyone, but Y/N saw, "Minho, you were there with her; what do you think?"

Everyone was quiet as they waited for Minho to speak; he sighed then crossed his arms. "I think... In all the time we've been here, no ones ever killed a Griever before. When I was going to turn tail and run, this dumb shank made me stay behind and help Alby. She killed two Grievers one to save my life and the other as it chased us... Look, I don't know if she's brave or stupid." Y/N leaned forward, elbows on her knees, thinking she was wrong about Minho, until, he said. "But whatever it is, we need more of it... I say we make her a Runner."

"A Runner? What? Minho, let's not jump the gun here, all right?" Frypan asked as everyone started yelling.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N," Chuck chanted, trying to get everyone involved, but gave up when no one joined.

"If you wanna throw the newbie a parade, that's fine. Go ahead. But if there is one thing that I know about the Maze, it is that you do not-" an alarm cut off Gally.

Y/N stood up and ran outside, "okay, wait, wait, I know that sound..."

"The box, it's coming back up?" Chuck asked, confused as he looked at Thomas.

"It shouldn't be," Minho said, then grabbed her hand as the four ran to the box.

Newt and Gally ran ahead, then opened it, and Newt jumped in.

"Newt, what do you see?" Frypan asked.

"It's a girl..." Y/N pushed to the front to look in the box as Newt said, "I think she's dead?

"What's in her hand?" Gally questioned.

"She's the last one ever... What the hell does that mean?" Newt questioned but then fell back when the girl woke up.

"Y/n..." She gasped, then fell unconscious. Everyone looked at her as she looked around.

"You still think I'm overreacting?" Gally asked.

After the girl was moved to the Med-Jack tent, Minho, Newt, Thomas, and Y/N walked in. They all stood looking at the girl, except Y/N, who sat in the next cot, getting her fresh scars cleaned. "Hold still," Jeff complained.

"Well, if you be more careful, I'd stop moving. Come on, Jeff, have that motherly instinct," she sassed, making Jeff laugh.

"Quite the character," he asked as he put a tenser bandaid on the scars.

"Always," she smirked and looked in a broken mirror, looking at the scars.

"Jeff, what's going on? What's the matter with her? Why won't she wake up?" Newt questioned after a few moments.

"Hey, man. I got my job the same way you did," Jeff said calmy.

Y/N moved closer and knelt beside the girl; she looked familiar; Y/N just didn't know how. Y/N moved some of her hair behind her ear and sighed.

"Well, do you recognize her?" Newt asked.

"No," She stood up and took a step back.

"Really, because she seemed to recognize you," Newt sassed.

"What about the note?" Thomas questioned.

"Yeah, we'll worry about the note later."

"I think you should worry about it now," Y/N added.

"We've got enough to deal with at the moment," Newt huffed, crossing his arms.

"She's right, Newt. If the box isn't coming back up, how long do you think we can last?" Jeff questioned.

"No one said that. Let's not jump to any conclusions; we'll just. We'll just wait until she wakes up and sees what she knows... Somebody's gotta have some answers around here," Newt sighed.

Y/N looked up at Newt then Minho; she raised an eyebrow and nodded, "okay."

"And where are you going?" Newt questioned.

"Back into the maze," she said, walking out of the tent.

"Hey... Hey, Y/n. Hey. Hey. Come on. What is this with you, huh? A death wish? You just got out; now you want back in?" Minho asked as Y/N tilted her head at him.

"No. Newt said that no ones ever seen a Griever and lived to tell the tale, right? Or let alone kill one... Or two! And Minho, now we have them," she pointed out into the maze. "You're telling me your not even a little bit curious?" She eyed him as he was about to give in; he then shook his head.

"Not really, no."

"Bullshit," she countered, "if you're by interested in dead Grievers, you wouldn't have gone to see the one with Alby." Y/N said, taking a step forward to leave when Minho stepped in front of her with a sigh, stopping her. "So, what's the plan? Your gonna go out and dissect that thing all by yourself?" He rolled his eyes as she smirked.

"I will if I have to. Have the other runners left yet?" She straightened up, meeting his dark, lustful eyes.

"The other runners quit this morning. After Alby got stung, they're not in any hurry to get back out there... Why are you?" Minho asked, looking into Y/N's eyes. She smiled then looked around, rolling on the balls of her feet.

She then moved beside him and looked at the maze entrance, then back at him. "I think it's time we find out what we're really up against."

"All right," Minho nodded softly. "But you're not going back out there alone. Meet me in the woods in half an hour."

Y/N smiled up at him, then pulled him down by the collar and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "thanks, Min," she winked and ran off.

"That little shank," Minho mumbled to himself.

Y/N leaned against a tree with her katana and knives on her. She put her hair up into a ponytail and tied her combat boots up, making sure she was ready.

Minho turned a corner with Frypan, Winston, Thomas and Zart. "Will this be enough?" Minho questioned as she smirked.

"Yea... Let's go."

The six Gladers made their way into the maze, turning corners and running down corridors. When they passed a corridor it was littered with blood and metal parts, "you did all this..." Winston trailed off as she nodded.

"Yes, this is where I cut its head off and saved this man," she pointed to Minho. "But it's gone; let's go to the other one," she stood and ran.

When they got to the one squished between the walls, Y/N heard a beeping noise; she knelt and tried to figure out where it's coming from.

"That's disgusting," Zart said, making an eww face.

"Hey, there's something in there," Thomas said as I gave him the I know look.

"You mean besides a Griever pancake?" Frypan asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" Zart asked her as she walked towards the arms sticking out. Y/N reached her hand inside trying to find anything but jumped back when it came to life, and the metal legs moving. All the boys fell back.

"Guys, it's dead," she huffed.

"I thought you said it was dead!" Frypan sassed.

"Was it a reflex?" Zart asked.

"You hope," Winston added.

"Shut up and help me," Y/N huffed as they looked at each other then helped her pull at the metal legs.

They all fell back, Y/N following on top of Minho as he smirked, "oh please." She stood up and walked to the dead griver.

The beeping became louder; Y/N grabbed the beeping piece of muscle and then saw some metal cylinder encased in muscle and slime. She reached in and grabbed it as it made a squishing noise; all the boys began to get grossed out.

Except for Minho, he looked proud? "That's my girl, she ain't no scared shuck face like you four," he laughed.

"Your girl?" Y/N stood, holding the piece metal

"That okay with you, sweetheart?"

"Of course, darling," she played along, "I still hate you."

"Again, the feeling is mutual."

"You two are so wired... Y/n, just put her arm inside a griever, and you're talking about your relationship?!" Thomas asked as the boys laughed. Y/N her shook head, then took the metal out of the muscle; she dropped it on the floor, flicking off the extra slime.

"Careful where you flick women!" Frypan yelled as he and the boys, except Minho, jumped.

Y/N laughed, then focused her attention on the metal. "Interesting," she trailed off as Minho moved behind her, looking over her shoulder, seeing what she was seeing. They looked at each other and understood.

Y/N gave it to him to take a closer look; he then handed it back to her.

"Okay, whatever it is, can we take this up back at the glade? Because I dont want to meet this guy's friend," Frypan said.

"He's right; it's getting late. Come on," Minho said, walking off. They all followed but stopped when Y/N didn't follow him. "Y/n?" Minho said, looking back at me.

"One moment!" She huffed, pulling out the knives she used on the griever last night. Y/N stood pulling it out, then wiping them on the walls to get rid of the slime.

"Seriously?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"You can leave if you want to," she sassed and grabbed another one.

"No, not happening," he snapped back with his smirk.

"It's a match made in heaven," Frypan laughed, making the two roll their eyes.

Once Y/N was done, she jumped down and jogged over to them; she kissed Minho on the cheek and ran ahead, "thanks for waiting."

"Not even a real kiss?!" Minho yelled, running after her with the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 98 11
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ The Gladers eventually escape the maze, but now they must deal with more significant problems that will cost the...
107K 3.2K 31
** COMPLETED ** ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ: ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜. But most people just call them W...
747 30 7
แดกษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ สœแด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด› สœแด‡ส€ ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€แดขแด‡. แด›สœแด‡ส แด„แดแดœสŸแด…, แด๊œฐ แด„แดแดœส€๊œฑแด‡, แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ สœแด‡ส€ แดษชษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฑ. สœแด‡ส€ ษดแด€แดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ส/ษด, แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด€ษด แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษด...
15K 412 21
INEFFABLE [adjective] Too great to be expressed in words [Time takes place before Maze Runner]