Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

99-Eri ships Izuocha

2.9K 84 96
By Author-kun77

Eri shipping Izuocha is the best thing that can happen to it, besides becoming officially Canon.

Also be sure to check out my new Izuocha Christmas story.

Eri had a rough life, that's for sure. She had been absurd in many ways, and as such she didn't have a normal life until she was rescued. But because of that and being a small child, she didn't quite understand how relationships worked. And that would lead to some... interesting situations.

Currently she was at the 1-A dorms in the living room watching the TV with some of the 1-A students.

"I don't think this movie is appropriate for her" Iida didn't like the idea of them watching Romeo and Juliet, getting close to the death scenes.

"Alright let's see what else is on...21 jump street... Beverley hills cop..." Kaminari read the shows as he flipped through the channels one by one.

"Eri is there anything specific you like to watch?" Momo asked the child who was sitting right beside her.

"I...I never really saw much TV before" The poor child confessed.

"Aww you poor thing. Here I got something" Mina grabbed the remote from Kaminari and put on a happy Sitcom with a family of a Dad,Mom, and a daughter. As Eri watched she got some questions.

"What's a Mom and Dad?" She asked to the shock of everyone else.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea" Mina quickly turned the TV off but Eri still wanted a answer.

" Well you see Eri." Momo started off probably being the best one to explain this to the white haired child. " A Mom and Dad are a Girl and Boy who take care of a kid and give that kid lots of love. Like they protect them." Momo tried explaining.

"Like how Mr Deku saved me?" Eri was starting to understand it.

"Heh yeah. Hey maybe you should consider him to be your Dad!' Kaminari joked.

Little did he know now much that would stick in her head.

"C'mon Kaminari don't joke around! We don't need to have her get the wrong idea. Again" Iida explained to him.

"It was only a joke." Kaminari defended himself.

"Don't listen to h-...Um guys. Eri is gone!" Mina pointed out that she was suddenly not on the couch anymore.

Eri started to make her way towards Izuku's room, she had been quite a few times so she knew where almost everyone's room was.

As she walked the halls she came up to Izuku's room and she poked her head through the door.

"Da-" She stopped when she noticed that someone else was in the room with Izuku. It was Ochako. 'Ms Uraraka? What is she doing with daddy?' Eri was already getting the wrong idea.

Ochako and Izuku were on his bed with some books on their laps studying together.

" Deku I don't understand this problem. " Ochako placed her hand on top of her book.

" Here let me see..... alright here I'll write down the problem and work it out for you" Izuku grabbed a scrap price of paper and proceeded to work it out while explaining it to her. Eri was completely lost the whole time.

" Oh I see! Sorry Deku, I should have had it but I just overthink it." She apologized for over thinking.

" Don't worry about it, I'll always be here for you!" That didn't quite come out the way he meant to.

And with that their faces turned red and they looked away from each other in embarrassment.

Their faces turning red only made Eri confused. She pulled her head of the room and stood in the hallway, her tiny mind trying to figure out what just happened. That's when she heard some footsteps.

" Hey Eri! What are you doing out here?" The red haired male asked.

" Mr Kiri! I have a question; what does it mean when someone turns red?" Eri asked hoping to get some answers.

" Well it can mean a number of things. Maybe they're sick, ate something spicy, or it's a sign of love." Kirishima explained, but
she looked even more confused.

"What is love?" Eri asked.

"Well, you're probably too young to experience yourself. But it's when you feel special about someone, like really special." He didn't want to get too into it.

"Does love happen between a mom and dad?" Eri asked.

"Yes. Usually. You may even see them turn red. But you're too young to worry about all that. Anyway you should head back downstairs, everyone told em to keep an eye out for you" He walked past her and headed to his own room.

Eri looked back I'm Izuku's room where they were still red. And she had gotten the completely wrong idea.

* The next Day.

Ochako was in charge of Eri for the day, and Ochako wanted to see if Mei had any ideas for a upgrade to her hero outfit. Hopefully nothing that made it even more tight than it already was.

"Where's daddy?" Eri asked out of nowhere to Ochako's confusion.

"Daddy? Who do you mean?" She hoped she wasn't talking about the villain that had done unspeakable things to her.

"Mr Deku. He's my Daddy!" Eri said being very adorable.

Ochako found herself laughing her ass off as Eri just blinked, confused as to why she was laughing.

"E-Eri! Where did you get that idea?" Ochako asked with a hand on her gut.

"He looked over me and saved me, I was told that's what a dad does" Eri explained form what Momo had told her.

Ochako had a idea to mess with Deku a bit. Nothing serious, just a little joke. What could go wrong?

"Sure Eri. He's your Dad all right. C'mon let's go see him." She grabbed her hand and led him to Mei where she already knew Izuku was at, something she wasn't thrilled about. It's not that she didn't like Mei, she just got so jealous when Izuku was with another girl. Especially one that was so damn clingy and into people's personal space.

And so the last thing she wanted to hear was Mei being too close to her crush when she was right outside their door.

" Mei is this really necessary?" Izuku had wanted to get a few upgrades, he just wasn't comfortable with how close she was. Litteraly hands all over his body.

"I just want to get good measurements Midoryia. You know I need you to cooperate so I can make wonderful babies with your help" She said that sounded completely wrong, even with context.

Ochako started to get ticked off and had her hands go into fist. Eri saw this and began to worry.

"Is something happening with Daddy?" Eri asked seeing Ochako's jealousy get the better of her.

"Yes...What that woman is doing is something that she shouldn't be doing. Especially t-...Eri!" Eri ran right into the room and completely Bitch slapped Mei actually causing her to fly into the wall much to the complete shock of Izuku and Ochako.

They stood there with their mouths completely open and their eyes completely white as they stared at Eri. This got the attention of a few passer-bys and they looked in the room to see Mei in a wall.

"Wh-what the heck!?" Kirishima was some passerby. "Who did that!?" He asked.

"E-eri" Ochako said still shocked.

"She was touching daddy!" Eri complained and Ochako knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Daddy? Who are you talking about?" Momo asked being another Passer-by.

Eri pointed at Daddy. Just than everyone outside the room being Kirishima, Momo, Mina, and Iida. All, aside from Iida, burst out laughing from hearing Eri call Izuku her daddy.

Izuku looked pretty embarrassed as he turned red from hearing that. Ochako thought it couldn't get worst, but Eri made anything possible.

"And she made mommy mad!" Her finger landed right on Ochako which made everyone laugh even more. Izuku blushed even more because Eri technically called him and her a couple which also made Ochako embarrassed and they just couldn't look at each other.

"I think I need some help" Mei said though nobody hears her.

And later Ochako floated herself into the sun.

Guys next chapter is 100. Let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 355 41
X reader one shot stuff from my tumblr herofics. Check out my other books too! If you want to read more of my stuff go check out my tumblr "herofics"...
48.1K 417 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
292 1 27
A various display of reader x MHA boys one shots/headcanons.
28.5K 285 60
So, this book contains yandere mha/bnha one-shots and headcannons. Hope you enjoy reading 📖.