COLOURS OF LOVE

By krishirathode

She is fire, He is ice. She is an angel, He is a monster. She is surrounded by mysteries, He is unknown to ma... More

A NOTE TO MY LOVELY READERS
CHARACTER SKETCH-1
Additional Information
PROLOGUE
chapter-1
chapter-2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
D6 MANSION PICS -1
D6 MANSION PICS -2
D6 MANSION PICS -3
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter 6
chapter-7
chapter 8
MY OTHER BOOKS
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter- 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
Chapter -14
chapter- 15
A PEP TALK!!
Chapter- 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
copyright ©
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
chapter- 23
chapter- 24
chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
chapter- 31
chapter- 32
chapter- 33
chapter- 34
chapter- 35
chapter- 36
chapter- 37
chapter- 38
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
102K Reads!!

CHARACTER SKETCH- 2

6.7K 221 2
By krishirathode

NANDINI SINGH OBEROI:
The only princess of the Oberoi family. Apple of the eye for dazzlers and oberois. A perfect example for 'beauty with brains'. Evil twin of Siddharth a.k.a sid. The female version of SSO. Most pampered kid, so wants she desires at any cost and she gets it before asking. A self-made and independent girl. Very cute and hot but have a rebel attitude. Does not believe in the magic of love (yet). Her identity is hidden for safety purpose. Soon gonna join S.P.A.C.E academy. (19 years old)

Nandini 👆👆

ABHIMANYU SINGH OBEROI:
Fourth elder brother of Nandini. Loves her a lot and can do anything for her. A self-made man and independent. In relation ship with Avni and loves her a lot. Soon gonna join S.P.A.C.E academy. His identity is hidden for safety purpose. (21 years old)

Abhimanyu 👆👆

SIDDHARTH GUPTA:
Childhood bestie and cousin of Nandini and Abhi. Loves to tease Nandini a lot. Treats her as his own sister. Evil twin of Nandini. A self-made and independent man. Lives with the oberois. Soon gonna join S.P.A.C.E academy. His identity is hidden for safety purpose. (21 years old)

Siddharth 👆👆

NAVYA GUPTA:
Soul sister and bestie of Nandu and Avni. Childhood bestie and Cousin of Nandu and Abhi. Younger sister of Sid. A cute and very innocent girl. A self-made and independent girl. Lives with the Oberois. Soon gonna join S.P.A.C.E academy. Her identity is hidden for safety purpose. (19 years old)

Navya 👆👆

ARYAN KHURRANA:
Childhood bestie of Nandu and Abhi. Treats Nandu and Navya as his own sister. A self-made man and independent. Lives with the Oberois. Soon gonna join S.P.A.C.E academy. His identity is hidden for safety purpose. (21 years old)

Aryan👆👆

AVNI KHURRANA:
Younger sister of Aryan. Soul sister of Nandu and Navya. Childhood bestie of Nandu and Abhi. In relation ship with Abhi, loves him a lot. A self-made and independent girl. Has the Same attitude as Nandu. Lives with the Oberois. Her identity is hidden for safety purpose. Soon going to join S.P.A.C.E Academy. (19 years old)

Avni 👆👆

SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI AND ANIKA SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI:
Elder brother and sister in law of Nandu and Abhi.
Loves all dazzlers the same as Nandu and Abhi.
Nandini is their first child and pampers her a lot.
Shivaay is known as SSO in the business world.
He is very rude, arrogant and very strict man for the outer world but a very calm, gentle and caring man for the family.
Anika runs some NGO's with Gouri.

Shivaay and Anika 👆👆

OMKAR SINGH OBEROI AND GOURI OMKAR SINGH OBEROI:
Second elder brother and sister in law of Nandu and Abhi.
Loves all the dazzlers equally.
Nandini is their first child.
Omkar is known as OSO in the business world.
Gouri runs some NGO's with Anika.

Omkar and Gauri 👆👆

RUDRA SINGH OBEROI AND BHAVYA RUDRA SINGH OBEROI:
Third elder brother and sister in law of Nandu and Abhi.
Loves all dazzlers equally.
Nandu is their first child.
Rudra is known as RSO in the business world.
Bhavya is a IPS officer.

Rudra and Bhavya 👆👆

DAZZLERS:
The number one music band of the whole world.
Very famous all over the world but never revealed their faces anytime. known
Widely for their attitude, music, compositions,mass entries,cute bangers and most importantly their friendship. This band consists of 6 members.
.
Nandini a.k.a nanz : lead singer and lead guitarist
.
Siddharth a.k.a Sid: lead singer and lead guitarist
.
Avni a.k.a avy: pianist
.
Abhimanyu a.k.a Abhi : guitarist and vocalist
.
Navya a.k.a Navy: violinist and guitarist
.
Aryan a.k.a Arya: drummer

Here, the character sketches come to an end. New characters will be introduced as they enter the story.

Hope you all liked it...

Prologue and part 1 coming very soon...

With Love,
Krishi Rathore ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
862K 68.1K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
548K 44.6K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
40.5K 2.1K 21
Previously known as lovebirds. This is the story of our favorite MANAN😍.. Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murty and their Crazy Friends.. All are student...