Babysitter

By suck_ur_dick

"As much as l want to show you off and tell everyone to keep 10 meters distance from you because you are mine... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an update
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
New book
The first sight (one shots)
The only time that mattered (one shots)
Q/A and extra stuff

Chapter 12

748 24 7
By suck_ur_dick

~Ashley's POV~

"Ashley!" I flinched and turned around to see a furious looking Carter. Oh no Carter and Josh at the same place same time this screams bad news.....

"Oh my God Carter you scared the living shit out of me" l say placing a hand on my heart he clearly did scare me.

"What are you doing here with him?" He says his face filled with disgust.

" In case you have failed to notice she goes to school here and so do l now if you excuse us" Josh says and l snort while earning a look of disappointment from Carter now l feel like Alex's ghost has possessed him.

"Yeah Carter you should go to class or else you will be late" l say while trying to get out of their before these two who were now fighting with eyes start fighting with hands and legs.

"I will walk you and l believe you owe me an explanation" Carter says and l frown in confusing. I owe him an explanation? What- why?

"No need l am walking her and she owes you nothing except few punches and kicks" Josh says and l bite my lips to contain myself from laughing.

He swings his arm around me and l shove it away " You are seriously can't walk without gathering all the unwanted attention can you?" I say as l shove his arm away again for the third time. "We are supposed to take things slow" l say and glare at him.

"Baby you know you broke the rule after kissing me like that" he whispers into ears making chills run down my body but l slap his arm and glare at him.

"God woman you are so vicious is a man not allowed to even make a joke?" He says and l walk faster showing that now l am mad. Hey l am allowed to act moody with the guy after all he's supposed to take all my shit from now on.

"Hey hey wait up l am sorry" he says while pacing behind me " lts not my fault l can't keep my hands off you" he says after finally catching up with me and again swinging his arm around me." You look really sexy you know" he says giving an innocent sparkly eyed smile.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah and what are we going to say to people who are staring at us?" I say while glaring at him.

"That you fell off your bike and need support to walk" he says and smiles at me innocently. His fucking breathtaking smile.

"You are clearly not giving me support by putting all your weight on me" l state the obvious.

"How about we fell off together?" He says smiling innocently.

"You are not going to remove your hand are you?" I ask him now smiling at his foolishness as well.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"Ashley!" Selena shrieks as she sees me with Josh and his arm wrapped around me. Yeah my memory isn't too bad l remember her from the party.

"Selena hi?" I say but it came out more like a question.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?"
She says and l widen my eyes in shock and then l look at Josh and then again at Selena her what?

Oh fuck no. Don't tell me he's like one of those guys with multiple girlfriends. I try to get away from Josh and get out of his grip and try to storm off but Josh grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Hell no we are not doing this again and she's not my girlfriend and also stop jumping into conclusions" Josh says while his grip on my wrist stays firm and Selena looks like she's going to eat us both whole.

"Yes l am" she says and rolls her eyes and flips her hair what is she doing? Who is going to tell her its not a runway fashion show why is she flipping her hair like that?

" l don't even know you" Josh says as he pulls me closer than l already was.

"Yes you do my love we kissed in front of the bathroom remember?" She says making the puppy doll eyes and now l am nauseous someone bring me a bucket never mind l will just puke on her dress.

"It was two years ago l don't even know your name" Josh defends himself. Of course the blonde bitch he was kissing was selena how come l never notice it oh maybe it's because HALF OF HER FACE WAS INSIDE HIS MOUTH.

"My name is Sophie" she beams at him is she dumb? He didn't ask for her name...... or did he? Am l the dumb one?

"I don't care now get out of my sight you already wasted a lot of our time" He says and swings his arm around me and Selena glares at me.

"Bye Selena" l says as Josh basically drags me out of their before l could kill that bitch.

"For the last time its Sophie!" She yells at me and l nod while smiling even though l am smiling l am mad at Josh.

-
"Oh how nice of you Miss brooks to finally join us 10 minutes left before the class ends but now that we have seen your face our day will be great" The math teacher Mr. Rivers says sarcastically and no one pays attention some roll their eyes some are busy talking to each other two are sleeping and the teacher's pet laughs while agreeing with the teacher.

"Yeah thanks" l say as l go and take my sit.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

My phone starts vibrating as someone spams me with texts.

Josh: Are you mad??

I may or may not have unblocked him after 2 years.

Josh: ANSWER ME!!!

Josh:did you know people who stay mad at someone else for a long time then they get chickenpox???

Josh:  even though l know you will still look hot with shit all over your face l still don't want that.

Josh: lm thinking the best for you and your skin and you still can stay mad at me?!?!

Josh: babe come on you know that kiss didn't mean shit none of them except yours :))))))

Josh:Ashley?

Josh: l know you are reading these!

Josh:Ash?

Josh: l am literally two seconds away from bursting into your math class

Me: lm not mad...

Josh: Phew at least you replied

Josh: And l know you are mad but don't be please?

Me: lm rolling my eyes rn

Josh: And l am thinking about kissing you rn

Me: oml you are such a flirt

Josh:only with you *wink*

Me: lm again rolling my eyes

Josh: And lm thinking of.......

Me: ok l know what are you going to say and l advice you to shut up

Josh: l was about to say lm thinking of cars why what did you think? *smirk*

Josh: Cause you know l can make your imagination come true.

Me: Shut up oml you should get a trophy for being the smoothest flirt

Josh: You can give me the best reward

Me: *wtf face*

Josh: *kissing you face*

Me: ok lm done bye

Josh: No no no come back

Josh: Come back come back * squeaking in rose's voice"

Josh: Ash?

Josh:Baby?

Josh: Babe?

Josh: My favorite person to kiss?

Me: only person*

Josh: l knew that would grab your attention

Josh: Hi :)

Me: what?

Josh: nothing l just wanted to check if your still there :))

Me: Stop smiling like a maniac

Josh: only for you :))

Me: Josh lstg

Josh: Josh lstg if you don't stop then l will kiss you so hard you will forget how to talk

Josh: there l completed your sentence:)

Josh: ur welcome baby :))

Me: You're

Josh: What?

Me: You're not ur

Josh: Seriously Ash l am trying my best to flirt with you and you're pointing out my grammatical mistakes?

Me: Josh?

Josh: Yeah?

Me: lm so proud:')

Josh: Why?:)

Me: You used you're instead of your :')

Josh: .......

Josh: *wtf face*

*Ring Ring Ring*
The bell rang telling us that the class ended.
* beep*

Josh: get out lm outside your classroom room l will walk to to ur next class

A/N
*beep beep*
Mom: Clean your room.
And here is me thinking my josh texted me *wtf face*

Yesterday l stayed up the whole night writing 4 chapters and this certain someone criticized my story sm it made my day so l decided to post a bonus chapter. :') thank you for all those insults lm forever in your debt :')

[edited]

My girl Ashley is going through a character development while lm editing this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
2M 48K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
Broken By Sara

Teen Fiction

225K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...