Turn: Washington's Spies: Ham...

De Ashalynn87

One-shots and other TURN and even Hamilton(the musical) stuff. (But mostly TURN) I've never done something li... Mais

REQUESTS HERE :]
Reader x Townsend: Is there something wrong with the eggs I boiled for you?
Reader x Townsend: the boiled eggs-Part two
Reader x Townsend (part 1)
Reader x Simcoe: You're not filled with terror at my vengful lust?
Male Reader x Simcoe: I cant wait anymore
Male Reader x Simcoe: I dont care
Simcoe x Reader PT ONE
Simcoe x Reader PT TWO
Simcoe x Reader
Simcoe x Male Reader with fluff/angst
Simcoe x Reader x Abe Pt1
Male Reader x Lafayette: I dont know, I might have to come see you again.
Male Reader x Lafayette: you need, an escort
Lafayette x Fem!Japanese!Reader
Turn Boys Reacting To Your Death: Benjamin, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Townsend
Turn Boys React To Your Death Prt2: Andre' and Woodhull
Turn Boiz Reacting To Ur Death prt 3: hamilton
Turn boys reacting to your death: Washington, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Tallmadge
Turn Boys react to your death: Abe, Simcoe, Brewster, and Ben
Male Reader x John Laurens
John Laurens x GN Mongolian Reader
Female Reader x Peggy (turn)
Peggy Shippen x Female Reader
Reader x John Andrí
Andre x Reader (Angst/fluff)
Andre x reader
Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt1)
Andre x f!reader with fluff/angst (pt2)
Andre x reader fluff/angst (prt3)
Reader x Hewlett: You are my new star
Reader x Hewlett (Part One)
Reader x Hewlett (Part Two)
Reader x Hewlett (Part 3) uwu
Hewlett x Reader part 4
Hewlett x Reader: The Star and The Moon
Caleb Brewster x Reader
Ensign Baker x Reader
Ensign Baker x reader
Male Reader x George Washington
Reader x Washington: Yorktown
Washington x (young) Wife Reader
Washington x Reader (Reader Dressed as Man)
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader
Washington x Reader (Part One)
Hamilton x Reader: Forbidden
Reader x Hamilton: Forbidden part 2
Male Reader x Hamilton
Female! Reader x Alexander Hamilton
Reader x Hamilton (Reader is Washington's Daughter)
Alexander Hamilton x GN!TibetainReader
Male Reader x Benjamin Tallmadge: Guess I need a new coat
Male Reader x Tallmadge
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Benjamin Tallmadge x reader
Ben Tallmadge x Reader
Ben Tallmadge x Male Reader
Eliza x Male Reader

Hamilton x Reader

80 2 0
De Ashalynn87

Request from Mx_dottore! 

You can picture Hamilton from Turn or you can of Hamilton of the Musical, both will work for this story me thinks. 

This is a bit short. Sorry.

WARNING: Slight smut? Smut

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You were excited to see your childhood friend in New York City, you hadn't seen him in years.

It was a beautiful day in New York City. The air was crisp and fresh, most days it was smokey and a strong after smell of fish in the air and filth of sewage. Not today. It was perfect. "Mr. Burr!" You cheered, seeing your friend. You quickly rushed to him and kissed his cheek. "How are you my friend?"

"I am quite well. How are you Miss [y/l/n]?" Burr smiles. "Quite well myself." you smile, holding your arm out for him to grab as the two of you begin your walk about the town. "Lovely day today."

"Not more lovely than any other day we send in each others company."

"How sweet of you to say." he cheers. You enjoy your walks in town with Burr. Your parents were acquainted and so the two of you grew as friends. When his parents passed your parents were kind to help him, and when your parents passed on, he was there for you. That was when you left New York to Pennsylvania to live with your aunt. You and Burr would write to each other but you missed his friendship, you didn't have friends in Pennsylvania. You tried but, no one stuck around. "Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, Sir?" spoke a voice breaking your walk. The man that stood before you had amazing eyes, and quite the smile. He spoke so proudly, confidant. He was mesmerizing. The two men talked and the three of you went into a tavern. He was so bold with his words, not hiding what he wanted to say. When he was done talking he finally looked at you. 

It just hit you, in the past few hours he never made eye contact. He seemed almost shy when he met you eye. He bowed and left. "Interesting character." Burr spoke. "Yeah... interesting." you blush. You had to see him again. That 'interesting character' a man named Alexander Hamilton.

Burr took you to the small boarding house you were staying at. Burr insisted you stay with him. You told him you didn't want to be a burden to him. He reassured you that you wouldn't be. You agreed. Gathered your things. If you stayed at Burr's home, perhaps that Hamilton fellow would show up. 

After some days he did. He showed up to Burr's home unannounced. He began talking revolution. The next thing you new the two men were soldiers in the war. You wanted to join so badly. You stayed in Burr's home and soon ran into an old acquaintance, Peggy Schuyler. She invited you to a winters ball. You happily agreed after she said soldiers would be there from the continental side of the war. Maybe, just maybe he would be there. 

You wore your best dress and nicest jewelry. You were so hopeful and once at the ball it was clear he wasn't. Soon enough though, he burst in the door with the Marquis de Lafayette, John Laurens, and Burr. You made eye contact Hamilton quickly made his way to you. "Hello, friend of Mr. Burr." he kissed you hand. "It has come to my attention that in all the times I was over, I never asked you your name."

"It's quite fine. My name is [y/f/n], you may call me [y/n] when it is just the two of us if you like."

"I would like that." He escorted you to the dance floor and the two of you had a most enchanting time. "I take it that you knew my name already but wanted to ask me properly." you smiled. "Yes, I asked Burr the first day I showed to his home. It was the main reason I was there in the first place."

You went to say something but quickly Hamilton continued. "May I write to you?" You blushed. He saw the flush of your cheeks, "I think that is a yes." You nod yes. After dancing a few songs together you leave to make sure Burr got some of your attention. He was your friend after all. You went to the dance floor. "How are things my friend?"

"Well enough. As well as it can be." you saw he was hiding something. "Burr?" He whispered into your ear. "I have writing to someone." you smiled. "Who? Do I know her?" you held conversation in whisper, seeing as Burr was shy about the topic- or subject rather. "It is complicated." you smelled drama, scandal. "Be safe my friend." you finish the dance and return to walk to Hamilton only to have Laurens ask you to the floor and then Lafayette after. The two friends teasing Hamilton. They new of his growing affections towards you. You didn't however know how strong the affections of his heart were until you got that first letter. 

The letter was barley holding on by the sealed wax. He managed to put eight pages into the small envelope. He wrote front and back. One page was a full poem, almost like a song. You fell madly and so desperately in love with that man from just his first letter alone, the first page even. He stole your heart and he knew it. 

Every letter he sent was enchanting. It was like living a fairytale. In a matter of months you had a trunk full of letters. You worried you would have to be rid of some cloths in a dresser soon to make room for more letters. Then you got THEE letter. 

"... as my heart becomes more full of love for you I must bring myself to ask of you something most important. A question that floods my heart and begs to scream out to you. Do you know what that question is I want to ask of you?" the letter ended, what was important? What was the question? Was a page missing? And then from the doorway behind you. "Will you marry me?"

"Alexander..." 

He was on his knees. His enchanting eyes, that hair. His face looking at you. "Yes." You began to cry. "Oh yes!" he quickly rushed to you and held you in a tight embrace. You didn't want to let go. You quickly arranged the wedding. The moment you walked out to go down the isle he looked at you like you were the world. The amount of love in his eyes almost brought you to tears, the love you felt looking at him, you could see he was going to tear up himself. It was like the world stopped at it was just the two of you. A duet only you and him could hear, music coming from the beating of both your hearts. 

You did your vows first. "When I first looked at you, I knew there was something about you. With your first words you pulled me in. The first time we danced I felt that warmth in my chest they speak of in books and plays. It was real. True love. And with that very first- very long letter you sent me. I was madly and so devotedly, and unconditionally in love with you. I have lived a life alone, and I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else but you." yours ended.

Hamilton in true Hamilton fashion gave an hour long vow to you. "My heart holds the most beautiful affections. It bleeds love, love for you. With each beating of my heart, I love you more and more. When I first met you, I knew. I dare not meet your eye, because I knew if I did, there would be no way of getting you out of my mind and heart. I looked into those eyes, and lost myself, and with your smile, I was found. I vow to be the best husband a husband could ever be. A true partner to you, and only you, forever. " his vows to you ended. The minister gave a exhausted sigh and quickly began the 'I do's'. 

After the wedding ended you went to your room to get ready. When he returned he walked right past you to the restroom to change into night wear, talking about the bomb Burr dropped on him. "A married woman! To a British officer!"

"Alexander?" you said in teasing tone. "Yes?" he walked into the room and saw you. Really saw you. "Alexander?"

"Yes." he said enchanted. At a lost of words to say, he approached you. "Alexander..." you begged. "Yes..." he began to kiss your neck and travel. "Mrs. Hamilton?"

"Yes?" you giggle. "May I?" he whispered as he lifted your shift. "Mrs. Hamilton..."

"Oh yes." you say as he quickly lifted you and lay you upon the bed. He kissed your neck and down. Grabbed your hands and held them above your head. Lifted your legs. The most passionate and loving love befell you that night. 

After a month he returned to fight for the cause. He continued to write. He spoke of how they began to eat horses, how many men didn't have shoes. You were now friends with a woman who's husband was in congress. If congress does not want to help, maybe you could get the wives in to help the men in congress see the error of their choices or lack there off and get them to send supplies, money, anything. Food. 

The plan worked to great success but only for the one month then it was back to how it was before for the men in camp. For your Alexander. He wrote about how he misses your warm embrace and the taste of your flesh. You write back just the same and tell him to have hope. The war will end, he will return to you, and he will have his legacy. Little did he know that legacy meant a child. You were expecting. 

Alexander returned home to see you. You were sitting behind the table, when you rose to meet him his eyes widened. "How long have you known?" he rushed to kiss your forehead and place his hand upon your belly. "A month or so."

"[y/n], you should have told me."

"I'm not sorry." you teased lovingly. You guide him to the couch and get him to sit to conversate. "We could be enough." 

"We will be enough." he kisses you softly. You enjoy having him home, soon enough however a letter arrives summoning him back to the war. "Be safe." you kiss him and let him go. You can hear talk of the war in the streets. You hear rumor and gossip. Then one little boy screams, "It's over! The war is over! Washington Wins!" There then began singing in the streets. Cry's and cheering. People dancing and drinking. Your husband would be returning home.

When he came back home it was just in time to see your son being born. "Philip." you both say in unison. Then began the birth of the nation. He was always working. At his desk at home or in his office at work. He was home less and less. He still made time for you. You would make sure of it.

"Sorry Love, working late." he rubbed his hand. It was clearly sore from all the writings he did. "Alexander." he could hear your smile. "Forget those papers and remember me."

"I could never forget you." He rushed to you and began removing the cloths. Kissing your lips passionately the whole time he was taking cloths off yourself and you off of him. You held onto him as he pleased you left and right. You could barely talk, and he wasn't even done. He took his time with you. "You won't forget me." 

"Oh, never~" you were close. He was too. 

The days went on so grand and he seemed so much happier. He came home, visited with the children, and once they all lay their heads to sleep. You and him retire to your room and begin love again and again. 

The next thing you knew,  he was drowning himself in papers again. It was hard to watch sometimes. You could see it on his face. This current paperwork seemed to be eating at him, eating him alive.

You could tell there was something on his mind, bothering him. You walked to his desk, got behind him and put your body to his back, wrapping your arms around his upper chest. "What is it that bothers your mind?" He put his quill aside and held your arms. "Just... too much."

"My Love." you sigh. He too takes a deep painful stressed sigh.

"You need to take a break."

----------------------------------------------------------

If you want I can continue the story, just let me know and I will make a next part. We can do the heartache or if you want him to take the break and have happy happy no sad at all ending I can do that or I can do both. Have a great day ya'll!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

549K 8K 68
Hamilton x reader one shots! Requests are closed. And will possibly be under editing soon
37.8K 471 16
A collection of hamilton characters x reader imagines
16.3K 305 54
This is book on my Hamilton OTP one-shots! I'm gonna post some new material from time to time, but requests are officially closed.
283K 4.6K 68
well, I see you've come upon my first book. I am relatively new at x reader stuff but I find it fun. send me any prompts and I will try to make a cut...