Annie x F!Reader (Book 1)

By MaxJerett

Y'all, I am in love with the Warhammer titan. And Annie. I mean who isn't? If you're not; come see me, imma c... More

What Is A Name?
It's Always The Perverts
Curiosity Killed The Cat
The Breakfast Club
Sibling Quarrel
Vent Buddy Applications Needed
My First Girlfriend
Ymir Being A Little Shit
Undetected, As Expexted
Selfish Motives
What Did The Bag Do?
Chipping The Tree
Successful Allegiances
Asshats Crashin' My Party
Shipwrecked
Chewy!!
Plans Change
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Calm Before The Storm
Welcome To Hell
Paralysis Is No Joke!
Lap Dog Titan
Red Flare, Green Flare
Back From The Dead
To Wage A War
Pit Of Vipers
Pig Butcher
Greenthumb, Bitten Tongue
Titan-Sized Obsession With Titans
Long Awaited Moments
Honesty Is The Best Policy
Suicidal Maniac
SpringTrap
Crucial Crossroads
Tender Moments
Walk Of Shame
Three-Way Rumble
Handcuffs, No Key

First Date?

770 36 1
By MaxJerett

Y/n's POV

I might have had fun last night with Tybur, but I was not prepared for the morning after.

Mikasa: Y/n. Up.

Y/n: *Groans* Just a half an hour more. Please.

Mikasa: What's been up with your sleeping schedule lately? It would be best if you got up, like, now before Shadis comes around.

Y/n: I can't. It hurts, Mika.

Mikasa: What hurts?

Tybur: 'Careful...'

Y/n: The pain of having to get up every morning. I can't take it anymore!

Ymir: Oh yeah? And what if I called over your sweetheart? Think that would get you...pumped up?

Y/n: I'm too tired to fight you right now.

Christa: Ymir! Leave her alone!

Ymir: Alright, Alright! We'll continue this at breakfast, L/n.

Y/n: Ughhhhh.

Annie: What's the matter with you?

I looked to my left to see Annie standing at the side of my bed.

Y/n: I don't wanna get up. I want more sleep.

Annie: Too had. Now let's go before I drag you out of bed.

Y/n: But Annie! You're supposed to be on my side!

She kept her back turned to me.

Annie: I would like to sit with you at breakfast. Be there.

And with that, she left the barracks, meeting up with Reiner and Bert.

Mikasa: Well? Are you going to ghost her or spend time with her?

Y/n: I want to...

Mikasa: But...?

Y/n: But sleeeep.

Sasha: Y/n, get up! Don't leave Annie hanging!
You can rest later. Spend time with her while you can, before training ends, and we have less free time.

Tybur: 'The epitome of gluttony is right. We need to gain her trust and obtain as much info as possible before their next move. I don't know how much time we have, so I suggest we make as much of it as possible.'

Y/n: Fine, damn it! I'll sleep later.

Y/n: 'And quit disrespecting my friends.'

Tybur: 'Am I wrong?'

Y/n: 'That's not the point! Only I can talk about them like that.'

I struggled to get out of bed, and tears pricked the edges of my eyes as I moved this way and that while getting ready.

Tybur: 'Learn to power through it. We need to be able to combat the Warriors if need be.'

Y/n: 'If that's the case, then I pray I won't ever have to fight them...for their sake.

I walked beside Sasha and Mina while on the way to the mess hall. They made light conversation about this week's training and such. I was half-listening until a different discussion caught my ears.

Bertholdt: But Annie, we always sit together! You're choosing her over us?

Annie: That's not the point, Bertholdt! The point is: I need to keep her as close as possible, and if that entails spending my every waking moment by her side, then so be it. She is a possible, valuable asset that could benefit us while on this mission. This isn't about you versus her. This is our families versus her.

He said nothing in return.

Annie: That's what I thought. Stop getting so sentimental. I can handle this just fine.

Reiner: Atta girl, Annie! Don't worry; I trust you can see this through.

I opened the door to the mess hall for my friends and me and struggled not to look directly at the trio.

Reiner: Ah, and there she is. You really scored with this one, Annie!

She glared at him.

Reiner: Yeah, yeah. We'll be outta your hair. Have fun!

Tybur: 'This is our first shot at softening that shell of hers. Let's see you work your magic.'

Y/n: 'Oh, come off it!'

Mikasa: Go on. Sit with her.

I waved her off dismissively as I made my way towards Annie.

Sasha: Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

I groaned as I sat down.

Y/n: Hey, Annie.

She just looked at me, absentmindedly pushing her eggs around.

Y/n: Right, okay. So you asked me to sit here only to not speak? Cool. I'm go gonna get my breakfast.

I got up and headed straight for the food line.

Tybur: 'What as that? You sat there for, like, two seconds!'

Y/n: 'It is too early for her bullshit, and It's way too early for yours. Just...just please leave me my mornings? I feel like they're all I have left.'

Sasha: Trouble in paradise?

Y/n: Something like that. She'll come around.

Mina: They always do, don't they?

Y/n: Yup! Hey, Mina...wanna be my partner for today? I'm kinda sick of going solo.

Mina: Of course, Y/n! You're a great partner!

Sasha: What?! But what about me? You're just gonna act like I don't exist?!

Y/n: Aw, Sash, no! It's just...I don't get to spend much time with Mina.

Sasha: No, no. I see how it is. I'm being replaced.

Sasha grabbed her food tray and left Mina and me alone in the line.

Mina: Maybe we should've included her?

I waved my hand dismissively as I grabbed my tray next, followed by Mina grabbing hers.

Y/n: Nah, she'll be fine once I shove some bread in her face. She'll forget all about it.

Mina: If you're sure...

She paused for a moment before speaking again.

Mina: Hey, you really should sit with Annie.

I opened my mouth to protest, but she cut me off.

Mina: I know she can be a bit cold and abrasive, but that's just how she was raised. I mean, she liked you enough to ask you out, didn't she? Just give her some time and be patient. Show her you care. You're such a sweetheart, Y/n. Just...show her what I see in you, okay?

I frowned as I couldn't even come up with a rebuttal to her words.

Y/n: Okay, fine. But only because you're willing to vouch for her.

Mina: Yaay! Now shoo!

Y/n: 'If I wasn't doing this to save hundreds and thousands of people....'

Tybur: 'You're doing well. Keep it up.'

I sat down at the table, but this time I said nothing. I decided to dig into my breakfast and refuel my energy.

Y/n: 'Um...so my muscles are still sore? Is there a quick fix for that, or...?'

Tybur: 'No, there's not. You will need to work through it. You never know when you may find yourself in a situation where you will need to fight for extended periods of time.'

Y/n: 'Bah! Why can't we have quick fixes for stuff like this?'

Tybur: 'Because a quick fix will not teach you how to stay alive, hard work will.'

Y/n: 'Alright, I get it.'

I stopped with a bite of food halfway to my mouth as I sensed Annie staring at me.

Annie: Sorry.

I raised my eyebrows.

Y/n: 'She even has difficulty apologizing...?'

Y/n: Apology...accepted? You didn't exactly do anything wrong, Y'know.

Annie: I was...difficult, cold. That's not being a good girlfriend.

Y/n: I know you and relationships don't exactly click, so it's okay. I'd rather you be comfortable than force yourself to make me more comfortable. If you don't like to talk? Fine, I'll sit in silence. Don't wanna hold hands? We can walk side by side if that floats your boat. Don't do anything that will make you uncomfortable, okay? 'Cause then I will be, too. I'll also admit that I left too quickly. I've got a bad temper; so I'm sorry, too.

She just stared at me as I continued to eat.

Annie: What exactly is it that you see in me?

I froze mid-movement again but forced myself to relax with a deep breath, putting my arms on the table and leaning over them.

Y/n: How about this: When you can answer that question, ask me again if I were to be asking it. I'll give you my honest answer.

She watched me for anything that would be a giveaway.

Annie: Okay.

After that, we ate in comfortable silence, enjoying breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 22
((COMPLETED)) (Sequel to The Perfect Daughter) Two very long years of hiding and living under strict rules, Summer is finally allowed to liv...
8.6K 177 13
⚠️IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING!!⚠️ What happens when the strongest person gets shattered? after winning to shiratorizawa something seems to be up with...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
125K 876 7
My first lemon/writing plz don't judge but yea enjoyyy I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS TO THIS STORY.