SpringTrap

Y/n's POV

Y/n: 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! She's speeding!'

Tybur: 'You are way too excitable.'

Y/n: Annie, listen to me! Why do this? You saw that run-in we had with Jean, Reiner, and Armin! If you keep this up-!

Someone had spotted us and shot off black flares.

Y/n: 'Fuck...!'

We had hit a settlement-though abandoned-and I hopped off of Annie's shoulder.

Y/n: 'If we run into people, my best bet is to at least pretend I'm fighting her and not trying to talk her out of this.'

One of the Scouts shot smoke at her face and she promptly dodged. Despite this, they still pressed on. As two Scouts attached themselves to her heels, she jumped while covering her nape.

Y/n: NO!!

As she came down, she stepped on one and kicked the second into a building. She held the third in her hand. He begged for her to put him down but she just stared at him.

Y/n: Please! Just put him down! He's innocent!!

She approached me and the last soldier standing as she used the third soldier as a rope to freely swing. The sight made me sick to my stomach.

Y/n: 'This is what she has to do. Murder people in cold blood just to be free...'

I heard hoofbeats and saw that Darius was running away.

Y/n: 'Let's just hope he's running to warn the others.'

Annie threw her toy to the side in boredom. I attached to her shoulder and tried to land but this time, she swatted at me.

Y/n: Please, stop this. These people have families!

She turned to me, and I landed on a rooftop. We stared each other down.

Y/n: There's a simpler, less bloody way we can get you outta here. You don't have to kill all of these people!

She swung at me again, and I had to reposition.

Y/n: 'We keep this up, and Darius has a shot at reaching the center.'

She stopped and watched me, and I felt chills go down my spine.

Y/n: You're beautiful in and out of Titan form, you know.

She lifted her head just a bit higher as her eyes widened. I sat down on the roof.

Y/n: Look, I know you can hear me, so why do this? Why do we have to fight? Can't we just talk this out?

She stirred.

Y/n: I mean-! I just mean...more. Can't we talk about this more? I don't want to fight you, Annie. Please.

She looked like she was about to consider it, and then her pupils dilated.

Tybur: 'You don't think she knows, by any chance...'

Annie turned and ran after Darius, not even sparing me a glance. I scrambled to my feet and after her in pursuit.

Y/n: 'She knows!'

As she ran, she easily caught up to Darius. She looked back at me in a flash.

Tybur: 'I know that look. You wear it often. She's about to do something.'

What the fuck was she about to do that she needed me to watch?