Lap Dog Titan

Y/n's POV

???: GRRAAAHHHHHH

Y/n: 'Hey, there's that roar! Guess now we know what was behind it.'

Tybur: 'Just our luck. We need to detain the Founding Titan before it turns on us.'

Y/n: 'But what if it's-'

Tybur: 'Don't worry, I'll figure something out.'

Connie: Guess it's fantastic that we found two abnormals that have a bone to pick with their own kind.

Jean: I'll say. We were almost Titan chow! I still think you're out of your mind to think things will stay this way!

Mikasa: They will stay this way. For whatever reason, they're going ballistic. Stand back and let them work. Trust me, you'll see.

The Founding Titan blew the head off of another Titan.

???: GRRAAAHHHHHH

Mikasa: It's not like we have a choice. These Titans are our best chance at survival.

Y/n: 'Man, whoever the hell that is, they're angry!'

Tybur: 'Which only makes me further think that we're looking at Eren.'

Y/n: 'But, if they don't know that it's Eren, and he's in rage mode...you don't think-?'

Tybur: 'He was probably in a situation similar to our own. Accidental shifting and all.'

Just as a Titan tried to punch him, Eren used its arm to throw it into the ground.

Y/n: 'I'd recognize those movements anywhere. That's definitely Eren!'

He demolished another Titan before punting two smaller ones.

Y/n: 'Jeez!'

I heard the others retreat downstairs into the cellar. They were most likely trying to get to the fuel.

Reiner: That's all well and good, but what's to stop them from turning on us afterward?

Y/n: 'You fucking-!'

Connie: Guess we'll have to worry about that when we're safe.

Reiner: Yeah, you're right. At least they're buying is more time.

Marco: Hey, has anyone seen Y/n?

The entire room went mum.

Connie: I noticed; I just didn't want to be the one to say anything.

Jean: What about you, Mikasa? Weren't you and Y/n sent to the rear with the elites?

Mikasa: She's with Dietrich. I left the both of them to help the Vanguard to find Eren.

Marco: Whew. At least she's safe.

I watched as Eren took out one Titan after another, and I was still struggling to fight off two of my own.

Marco: Okay, now. Nice and easy.

More headless, steaming bodies decorated the clearing. I was getting exhausted from squirming.

Marco: Steady...steady...almost...

Y/n: 'What the hell is going on in there?'

Marco: Fire!!

Just then, a volley of gunshots was the only thing I could hear from the basement.

Tybur: 'Y/n, focus! Kill the Titans constricting you!'