Welcome To Hell

Y/n's POV

Commander: Do you have heart?!

Cadets: Sir!

Commander: As of this moment, you have three options open to you. Choose wisely. The Garrison Regiment, whose job is to reinforce the walls. The Scout Regiment, who rides into titan country to take back what was once ours. And the MP Regiment, maintaining law and order under orders from His Royal Majesty. Those cadets eligible for the MP have already been named.

Commander: In first place, we have Y/n L/n. Second, Mikasa Ackerman. Third, Reiner Braun. Fourth, Bertholdt Hoover. Fifth, Annie Leonhardt.
Sixth, Eren Yeager. Seventh, Jean Kirschtein.
Eighth, Marco Bodt. Ninth, Sasha Braus. Tenth, Christa Lenz. These are the cadets you need to follow!

I took a deep breath as I learned that Ymir and I's plan had worked. We planned to get Christa in the top 10 to become an MP in the interior. We think it should keep her safe until we can get rid of whoever's after her.

After the ceremony ended, we made our way to the mess hall to celebrate. With alcohol. Again.

I got smashed again, and Marco had to hand me over to Mikasa to get me to bed. Again.

By the time I was fully awake, we were on top of the wall, idly chatting.

Eren: What? What the hell do you mean you're joining the Scouts? Wouldn't the Garrison be safer?

Connie: Can you not worry about it? I'm allowed to change my mind?

Mina: I don't know, Eren. I think it was your speech last night.

Y/n: Speech? What speech?

Connie: You were too busy blowing snot bubbles.

Y/n: Hey! Don't embarrass me like that!

Thomas: Guys, relax. He's not the only one.

Eren: You too?

Sasha: Guys, can you keep a secret?

Y/n: Sasha, what the...

She pulled a chunk of wrapped-up meat from her coat pocket.

Sasha: I just got this from the Officer's Pantry!

The whole gang started to freak out.

Eren: You could get thrown in the clink for that!

Y/n: Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

Eren: What isn't wrong with her.

Sasha: It's all good. I'm willing to share. Imagine the sandwiches we could make!

Connie: Put it back!

Mina: I second that!

Sasha: Look at it this way, soon we'll be able to take back all the room we need for livestock.

Everyone started shouting that they wanted some.

Y/n: Okay, but seriously, we should get back to work.

Mina: Catch you guys later!

I had gotten back to work when lightning struck outside the wall. Everyone else was in shock, except for me.

Y/n: 'The Colossal Titan? But where did they station Bertholdt?'

My thoughts were cut short when a blast of hot air blew me off of the wall.

Tybur: 'Use your ODM gear!'

I pressed the triggers on my blades and watched as they flew out to bury into the wall.