Greenthumb, Bitten Tongue

Y/n's POV

Erwin, Levi, Eren, Hange, and I were all sitting in a room as Hange tidied Eren up. I was also glaring at Eren from across the room. I was still pissed that he gave Mikasa a scar. Sure, it made her look incredibly hot, but it equally pisses me off.

Hange: Well, that went better than expected. Does it hurt?

Eren: Yeah

Hange: Yeah? Describe it to me!

Eren: Huh?

Erwin: Sorry for all that. But the theatrics did get you placed in our custody.

Eren: No, I understand.

Erwin: I can assure you the pain was worth it. We played our trump card at the perfect time.

Erwin took a knee in front of Eren and held out his hand to shake.

Erwin: You have my utmost respect. Eren, I'm glad you're on our team.

Eren: Me too! Glad to be here, sir!

Levi cut in and sat next to Eren on the couch, making him flinch. I fought back a snicker, and Hange beamed at me.

Levi: So, Eren.

Eren: Sir?

Levi: You don't resent me now, do you?

Eren: N-no. I can see that what you did was necessary, sir.

Levi: Good, then you understand.

Hange: Still, don't you think you went a little too far? I mean, you knocked his tooth out!

Levi: I did what was needed. Nothing more.

He looked me dead in the eye. You see, I had asked Levi to throw in a couple of hits for me. I felt that simply holding Eren in a chokehold wasn't enough of a punishment for fucking up Mikasa's face. Hange's face lit up as she fished a cloth from her pocket. She unfurled it to reveal...Eren's tooth?

Y/n: 'This woman is full of surprises.'

Tybur: 'Oh, I'm sure you'll have a field day with her once she finds out you have Titan abilities too.'

I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: 'Don't fucking remind me. Those days will go on forever!'

Hange: Hey, Eren, let me take a look inside that mouth of yours!

Y/n: 'It's grown back, of course.'

Eren did as she asked.

Hange: Your tooth...it grew back.

The entire room was surprised, except for me. This had unfortunately caught Levi's attention.

Levi: You don't look too shocked, kid. Why is that?

The entire room looked to me. I shrugged.

Y/n: Titans regenerate unless struck in the nape, right? Why shouldn't the same apply to him?

Eren: Hey...you said that you had planned what happened back there. Y/n, did they bring you in on this? Was everything you said planned out?

I fought the urge to fidget at his query. His curiosity was genuine, but the fact the Erwin and Levi were watching me insanely closely irritated the fuck out of me.

Y/n: No. What I said...came from myself. I do apologize if what I said may have pissed you off or hurt your feelings.

Eren: But if you weren't there for the battle of Trost, why would your input be important? Armin and Mikasa, I get. But you? You weren't even there.