Chewy!!

Y/n's POV

Y'know, if I had a dollar for every time some mangy mutt ruined my mood, I'd have at least five dollars.

Y/n: 'I'm trying to stay calm as you said, but I really want to be rid of these dogs already.'

Tybur: 'The mere fact that you're admitting this is progression.'

(I have anger issues)

Y/n: 'Thanks. That means the world to me.'

I kept on dodging and outmaneuvering these dogs, but they just kept coming! It was like an endless sea of mutts. It was fucking disgusting.

Mina: Y/n, you've got to be careful! Those things aren't going to play nice.

Y/n: 'Don't you think I know that? I'm out here fighting for my life!'

Y/n: Whoops!

I said as I sidestepped the dog and stuck my blade in its abdomen.

Y/n: I may be more of a cat person, but this is just inhumane.

Sasha: You mean pussy?

Y/n: I will let one of these rabid things bite you.

Sasha: You wouldn't.

Marco: Please don't. We need to work together, not kill each other.

I was about to retort but was cut short as Shadis came strutting into the clearing.

Shadis: Looks like you really ate shit, Arlert!

Y/n: Shadis, sir! I was hoping you could replace your hand with his leg.

Shadis: Haha. Very funny. How about you kill the rest of those dogs, and we'll take care of blondie here.

I did as he asked, killing all but one.

Y/n: Sasha, meet Chewy. Chewy, eat Sasha.

The dog lunged at me, and I sidestepped it, allowing it to charge in Sasha's direction.

Sasha: What the hell!?

I stopped the thing in its tracks as I speared it with my blade.

Y/n: Now you know. Now, where were we?

Shadis: We were taking care of a wounded cadet.

Y/n: Right. And I'm assuming that I'm going to have to carry him, right?

Armin: Naturally. You're capable.

Y/n: Right, and I assume Mikasa's gonna escort me, and Eren will flank. Am I right?

Shadis: You'd be right.

Y/n: 'I'm fucking awesome!'

Marco: Y/n, what's next? Talk to us.

Y/n: Armin's up.

I walked over to Armin.

Y/n: Here's how we're gonna get this thing off: We're gonna use this blade and pry that thing open. It's going to hurt, and the second you're clear, someone is going to move your foot to safety. How's that sound?

Armin: I trust you to do it.

I smiled at him.

I stuck the blade into the trap and started to pry it open.

Armin: Ow!

Y/n: Sorry, 'Min.

Armin: It's all good. Keep going.