It's Always The Perverts

Y/n's POV

I coughed and sputtered as my food got forced from my throat. Jean patted my back, who was sitting to my right.

Y/n: I'm sorry, you what?! Do you, like, have brain damage?

Connie: I didn't exactly know any better, okay?! Trust me when I got home, my mom chewed me the hell out.

Jean: My mom would've cried about it for days on end. Damn wench.

I smacked him upside his head.

Y/n: The hell, Jean-boy? You know your mom loves you. I'd kill to have my mom, Y'know.

He smacked my hand away.

Jean: I told you to stop calling me that. And if you want a mom so bad, take mine.

Y/n: Cool. Thanks for the permission. I'll have her make me tons of shit. I like to eat. I'll also share it with Sasha here.

Her eyes lit up at that.

Sasha: You would!? I LOVE YOU SO. MUCH!

She tried to reach over the table to hug me but couldn't exactly reach.

Y/n: Sash, sit down. I'll hug you later.

She pouted but relented and sat down.

Marco: Hey, Y/n, you never told us what happened to your parents. I'm not saying you need to tell us, but...I'd like to know if that's okay with you.

I looked around, confused.

Y/n: I didn't? Huh...Well, my dad was part of the Garrison. I was actually supposed to be following in his footsteps, but that all got blown to shit once wall Maria fell. He was so afraid after that. Said he'd rather I learn to fight Titans and take them out one by one instead of waiting for them on the top of the walls. And my mother....she died of complications, I guess. I still don't know what killed her.

Jean: How'd your dad die?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious?

I chuckled darkly.

Y/n: He became some Titans meal. He was a wall Maria resident and was sent out on that useless land reclamation thing. I guess his placement in the Garrison meant nothing to the higher-ups.

Jean: But that doesn't make any sense! Follow in his footsteps! Join the Garrison! Anything but the scouts.

Y/n: You do you, and I'll do me.

And with that, I stood up and left to the barracks. It was relatively dark out by now, so I had to rely on the dim lamps lighting the way. It was actually a short walk back to the girls' barracks, and when I walked in, I was graced with something I could've gone my whole life without seeing.

Christa: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Y/n! We were just-!

Y/n: I'm just gonna head to the showers. Carry on.

I grabbed my shower bag that sat near my bedside, grabbed my pajamas that sat on top of my pillow, and beelined it for the bathroom.

Ymir: Awww, is Y/n aroused? I suppose I could let you in on this....for a price, of course. My dear Christa makes the sweetest of noises.

Y/n: NO FUCKING THAnks! I'm gonna go shower now. Have fun. Bye.

I slammed the door shut behind me. What the fuck? Now I couldn't shake the feeling that just because they got caught this time doesn't mean this is their first time doing it. I'm just glad they keep it to their own beds, in all honesty.