Red Flare, Green Flare

Y/n's POV

The second I made eye contact with Annie, I looked away. Next, I looked at Dietrich. That bastard tried to pin my disappearance on Mikasa. I made it known that I was looking right at him.

Y/n: 'What the-? Who in the hell smells like urine? And why can I smell that?'

Tybur: 'I think the smell is coming from Ian.'

Y/n: 'Ha! Well, ain't that 'bout a bitch?'

Dietrich: Captain Woerman. His words are worth considering, sir. Maybe we should-

Woerman: QUIETT!!

I watched as Woerman slowly raised his arm, ready to give the second fire command.

Y/n: 'How do I use my hardening? I want to protect Armin way up front.'

Tybur: 'You won't have to use it. Stand down.'

Mikasa didn't seem to have the same confidence Tybur had because she looked up to me, and I could see the worry in her eyes.

I began to ready my legs to kick, Mikasa was ready to slice through everyone, and Eren was about to bite his hand again (amateur). Just as he was about to lower his fists, Commander Dot fucking Pixis stepped in.

Pixis: That's enough. You should really do something about your nervous disposition, Captain Woerman.

Woerman: C-Commander Pixis?

Y/n: 'That's right, you trigger happy coward.'

Pixis: Can you not see this soldier's heartfelt salute? How about the Titan they have standing behind them?

I un-tensed at the mention of me.

Pixis: I've only just arrived, but I'm quite aware of our situation. Gather our reinforcements. I think we could at least do these young soldiers the favor of hearing them out.

Armin dropped his salute and collapsed to his knees in relief.

Mikasa looked up at me, and I was glad to see the fear gone.

Mikasa: You hear that, friend? We just bought Eren more time.

Pixis: Cadet Ackerman.

Mikasa: Sir.

Pixis: Excuse my rudeness, but where is your friend? Cadet L/n.

Y/n: 'Wow, people actually noticed my absence! I feel so loved!'

Tybur: 'Can it.'

Mikasa: She's either MIA or dead, sir.

Pixis: Hm, a shame. Her father told me of her potential before his tragic passing. I was hoping to recruit her.

Y/n: 'As if I'd join the Garrison! The scouts are calling my name.'

Mikasa: I...I understand, sir.

Pixis: At ease, cadet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the bottom of wall Rose, on the outside. Fighting more Titans.

Y/n: 'These bastards love to gang up on you.'

Tybur: 'This will prove to be useful in the future.'

Y/n: 'What makes you say that?'

Tybur: 'In time, you will see.'

Y/n: 'Ugh. I don't know why I bother asking.'