I'm Your Who-Now?

By TheAntiSocialWolf

"Rosalyn! Why do you think I'm always around you? Why do I get mad at every guy who even looks your way? Why... More

"children of the gremlins" ~1
"fudgecakes" ~2
"oh my cheeseballs" ~3
"flying fish sticks on a pole" ~4
"HEDGEHOGS" ~5
"holy god of the ocean" ~6
"in the name of the cheesiest cracker" ~7
"Shitmuffins" ~8
"dancing like hippies" ~10
"I will throw a lightning bolt at your head" ~11
"AH shit" ~12
"blanket burrito" ~13
"heebie-jeebies" ~14
A THANKS TO EVERYONE!!
"dang flabbit fucking rabbit" ~15
"weird fireball hell monster thing-a-ma-dude" ~16
"fudgity fudgey fudge" ~17
"full ape shit" ~18
"Nathan" ~19
"poor bag" ~20
"spill the tea sis" ~21
"one with nature and shit" ~22
"woah" ~23
"I'm your who-now" ~24
"fireworks" ~25
"what the holy cheese sticks" ~Epilogue
!!Please Read!!

"where the fork did my bed go?!" ~9

43 3 7
By TheAntiSocialWolf

~~~~(still Grayson's POV)~~~~

"Hey Clark! Is Logan meeting us at the hospital tomorrow morning?" I look next to me to see Rosie, her eyebrows furrowed in accompany with her question. We are in the back row of the van, Clark is driving with Nathan in the passenger seat and the other two boys in the middle row. Needless to say I was really happy when Rosie decided to sit next to me.

"Yep! She doesn't know your visiting though, so you can surprise her when we arrive."

"YES! You know me so well." Her sudden shout surprised the crap out of me, causing me to jump a little. She looked over my way when she noticed the movement.

"Heh...sorry Gray, probably should have told you I'm prone to excessive outbursts." She smiles sheepishly at me, which I return with an amused smile, and a slight chuckle.

"No problem Love." I noticed all the guys briefly glance over towards us with knowing smiles. I chuckled inwardly at how they can pick up my obvious flirting, but Rosie is still oblivious. I look over to her through the corner of my eye and notice her stifle a yawn.

"Tired, Love?" I whisper in her ear, effectively causing a blush on her rosy cheeks. Hehe, victory.

"A litte, I didn't get much sleep last night, so the only sleep I got was from the plane." I pat my shoulder and motion her to lay her head on it.

"You know, I happen to make a very comfortable pillow. At least, you seemed to have thought it was." I said, referring to the aforementioned plane nap. She smiles warmly at me and lays her head down.

"You're so sweet Gray." She mumbles, already drifting off into a hopefully blissful sleep. I smile at her now sleeping form, how did I get such an amazing mate? I felt my own eyes closing and gave in, slowly letting my head fall to rest on hers.

~~~~~~~~

"Aw look at how cute they look together!" 

"My little Rose is all grown up." Sniffle.

"If he hurts my sister. I will break him." You can guess who said that. *Eye roll*

"Oh hush up Nate, R deserves a man like him after all the douchebags who broke her heart." I heard a loud thud, assuming Alek has thumped Nathan on the back of his head. I inwardly chuckled as I listen to them begin to argue.

"That's exactly why I'm going to break him if he hurts her."

"Dude. Chill. Do you see the way he looks at her when she's not looking?"

"Yeh. The dude is whipped. And we all know none of the other dicks looked at her like that." I heard a faint grumble in protest, assuming Nathan didn't like the fact he was being ganged up on. I figure I should probably pretend to wake up now so I don't have to listen to them gossip about us anymore. Not that I mind though. I grunted and slowly lifted my head up, only to feel a weight clinging to me like a koala. I look down to see Rosie nuzzled her head into the crook where my neck meets my shoulder, she's practically on top of me, with her sort of side straddling me and her arms around my chest. I can't help the huge ass smile that spreads onto my face at seeing her cuddle me like that, and feeling the sparks that are constantly there when we touch because of the mate bond. She moaned softly in her sleep like she was having a bad dream, and I immediately held her tighter, seeking to give her any kind of comfort. She snuggled closer to me, which I didn't even know was possible at this point, and gave a soft, content sigh. A chorus of "Awes" erupted from inside the car, even fucking Nathan awed. I didn't know he was capable of making any other sounds besides grunts toward me. My ears turned pink and I knew there was a prominent blush on my cheeks. I look up to meet all the guys' stares, effectively making me highly uncomfortable. I started shifting nervously in my seat, careful to not wake the sleeping beauty that's currently cuddling me.

"Alright enough cute shit before y'all explode. Grayson can you wake her up and let her know we're at the guys' house?" I nodded towards Nathan, letting him know I'll do what he asked.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Love, time to wake up." She mumbled something in protest and began snuggling even closer. Damn, this girl could cuddle. "Hey, come on, we're at the guys' house where we can get you into a much more comfortable bed." I sighed slightly, knowing I wouldn't be able to cuddle her anymore once we got inside. "But I'm so comfyyy." I chuckled at her cute pout as she whined, trying to get me to stay put. "Do you want me to carry you?" She looked thoughtful for a moment before she nodded her head yes and went back to snuggling me. I knew when she was fully awake and realized this whole moment, she would be very embarrassed. I carefully picked her up and carried her into the house. They lived in a nice, semi-big house, that was within one of those fancy Ryan Homes house areas.

A/N I decided I'm very bad at describing what houses look like so tada! Here's what I imagine the triplets' house to look like lol

Clark told me what room to put her in, along with which one I'd be staying in, and I carried her upstairs. Thankfully, our rooms were right next to each other, so I could still be close to her. I layed her in her bed and carefully tucked her in, admiring the cute pout that she seems to wear when she sleeps and her every-so-often moans that come from her dreams. I contemplated my next move, and decided to kiss her forehead, then I walked to my own room already missing her sweet smell of coconut and how good she feels in my arms. I plopped onto my bed, shoving my face into my pillow and started drifting off into a peaceful sleep, my dreams filled with a certain beautiful blond hair, blued eyed girl.

~~~~~~~~

"WHERE THE FORK DID MY BED GO?! IT DIDN'T JUST WALK OFF BY ITSELF!" Utterly confused by what she was yelling about, I got out of bed and walked my way over to Rosie's room.

"Love what are you talking about, your bed is right there." I pointed towards her bed and she look at me like I was the one that was crazy.

"What! No! That is not what I'm talking about right now!" I'm still extremely confused.

"What are you talking about then?"

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "When I woke up this morning, I wasn't in my actual bed. Hence, where the fork did my bed go?!"

I laughed, "Love, we're at the triplets' place right now."

"Well I know that now!" I laughed again and walked towards her, seeing her visibly gulp at our increasing proximity. "You make absolutely no sense in the mornings." I whispered in her ear, then I turned, pecked her on the cheek, and left her looking very much the color of a rose.

A few hours later, we were ready to visit Gracie in the hospital. Rosie came down the main staircase wearing jeans that hugged her curves perfectly and an oversized sweatshirt. We all got into the van, sitting in the same spots as yesterday and started the 15 minute drive to the hospital. I could feel Rosie's nervousness radiating off her body, so I put my arm around her shoulders and moved her closer to my side, resting my head on her shoulder. I could see the blush forming on her cheeks as she realized what I just did.

"You alright Love?" 

"Uh y-yeah totally f-fine."

"You know Gracie's going to be ok right? I heard the boys say that she's almost ready to go home." She visibly relaxed at the new information and let out a relieved breathe.

"Thank gosh. I hate seeing her in the hospital. She's practically my little sister and it kills me that she has to go through this." I gave her, what I hope to be a comforting side hug, and rested her head on my shoulder. She relaxed under my touch and I could tell she was breathing in my scent.

"Mmhmm you smell good." She looked totally caught off guard by what she said, immediately hiding her, no doubt, burning face in my neck.

I chuckled at her reaction, "Why thank you Love." She squeaked when I started tickling her sides, I heard from a very good source that she's extremely ticklish. I hope that this would help her loosen up around me, she doesn't have to feel so nervous or anxious when she says things like that. But, then again, she doesn't know how already madly in love with her I am. Cue inward sigh. *Sigh*

~~~~~~~~

A/N

^Me feeling like a third wheel in my own story. *Sighs*

Whelp!! We had a lot of cute shit today, like seriously, I'm a fricken single pringle writing an insanely cute cuddle scene and other shit feeling more single than ever lmao. *Sighs again* Oh well. I hope y'all like the cute scenes I added with Rosie and Gray! I also am in dire need of a ship name!! Any ideas?? 

Drama coming sooooooooooooooon!! Hehe I'm so excited for what I have planned in the next few chapters.

Anywho, please comment/vote/share/etc.

Love y'all for reading!

Peace out and eat lots of cotton candy grapes! (my friend told me about them, apparently they are grapes that literally taste like cotton candy. ummm I need to try these!!)

~Jay <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6M 875K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...